She Belongs To The King

By lilibetR

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟏|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟒|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟓|𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟔|𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟕|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖|𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟗|𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟎| 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟏𝟏|𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟏𝟑|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟏𝟒|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟓|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟔|𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕|𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟗|𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟐𝟎|𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟏|𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟐𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟑|𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌
𝟐𝟒|𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟓|𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝟐𝟔|𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟐𝟕|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟖|𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟎|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟏𝟐|𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

58K 2K 762
By lilibetR

Holding him the best I can, taking him all the way up to his apartment was probably the most strenuous activity I've ever done in my life. Why is he so damn heavy. What kind of water is this man drinking.

7th floor apartment? But it's just his apartment. That entire floor, is his. I need to stop being surprised like this because of course this whole building is his. It's not even an apartment it's a whole fucking condo. C O N D O.

This is embarrassing I need to stop acting like I haven't seen places like in this in real life.

"My room's upstairs" he muttered through his ragged breathing. I'm sorry, did he say room? Like Adam King's bedroom?

With his arm still over my shoulder I stopped in my tracks. "Yeah no, I helped you all the way here you can go to your room yourself".

He looked up at me with his gleaming chocolate brown eyes, as if I said something offensive to his whole bloodline. He let out a small grunt.

"Ugh fuck" he muttered again. Yeah okay I got the hint. "Okay fine, but after that I'm leaving" I could see a small smirk form in the corner of his lips. Did I just see this asshole smile?

Helping him up the contemporary staircase felt like I was in the olympics. I miss one step I could loose an entire leg. Step by step we both walked upstairs. I could tell he was trying his best not to put all his weight on me but somehow this man felt thrice the size of me. Well fair enough I could take a whole Uber from one side of his shoulder to the other.

Four, maybe five rooms upstairs? I didn't have time to snoop around as he gently led me to his bedroom.

Well...

This whole room couldn't be more damn obvious that it's his. Hints of black and grey, contemporary... cement style? With his bed facing a massive glass overlooking a city view. I was in awe. It must be nice to be this rich. Better yet, he's living here all by himself? All of this? Just to himself? Ugh selfish prick.

He finally let go of me and walked to his bed and sat on the edge, gently taking off his leather jacket. His huffing like breathing getting louder as he started to lift his mess of a shirt.

Oh

I should not be here. 

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me, ridiculously and quite obviously shifting my gaze uncomfortably everywhere around the room but at Adam.

It looks like he can't even use his other hand, using just one to take off his shirt. Oh my god why am I standing here like that mike wazowski meme. I really should go.

"Antheia..." he gently called for me, as if he wasn't just trying to beat a guy to death almost an hour ago. I sheepishly looked at him just for our eyes to meet.

Don't look anywhere other than his face you dumb ass. Am I making it too obvious that I can clearly his see shirtless body right now? This man is clearly in pain and I'm just thinking if his abs? Wait why is he so ripped? No really what was the reason for Adam to be this ripped? His abs are strangely too defined?

Stop fucking looking you thirsty cow.

"Um yes- yeah?" God I am struggling, I'm looking everywhere around the room right now but his face.

"The med kit... it's in the bathroom. Could you get on me?"

Fucking Pardon?

"WHAT?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me with a confused gaze

"Could you get it for me?".... "get what?"

"The med kit, in the bathroom". He winced, grabbing the side of his waist.

Hey god, I'm heading up there in a bit. Bet that was real fucking funny wasn't it? Of all the times to be a dumb bitch it had to be today. What is wrong with me, a man needs medical help and It's getting x rated in my head? I'm going to HELL.

I walked into his bathroom which is probably bigger than my entire apartment. A separate bathtub? A whole ass tv. I'm so? Jealous? Maybe I can poison him right now and take over his apartment.

I rummaged through the Myriad of cabinets for the so called med kit, and finally found the mediocre white box with the big painted Red Cross in the center.

Taking it over to him I could see the rays of the setting sun bask on his skin, painting him golden. He looked up to meet my gaze once more. The brown of his eyes glisten along with the sun.

I felt my heart drop. He's so beautiful.

I gently walked over to him and handed him the med kit. If I stay here any longer I'm going to lose it.

He looked up at me longingly as he took the med kit from me.

Ugh fuck. Of course he can't use both his hands.

"I'm starting to think you see me as a nurse" he gently chuckled, doing something to my heart every time I see this man smile. Please go back to frowning, it's confusing me otherwise.

" I can hire you as my actual nurse, you take good care of me". He gave me a warm smile, just as warm as the sun he was being bathed in.

Oh good god I have to touch his bare skin, I feel like a prude.

I sat next to him on the bed, figuring out the bandages and what I should apply on his clearly bruised ribs? Waist? Oh my god what do I do he needs actual medical help not a clueless anxious college student.

I could feel his eyes still on me from my peripheral vision. Making me even more anxious as I go through the med kit.

"You know you don't always have to resort to violence" I added, internally smirking assuming i just made the smart ass comment of the century. 

He let out a gentle chuckle.

There it is.

That side of Adam i didn't think i'd get to see again. He was beautiful to look at when he was frowning like it's the world war, but when he's calm and smiling it's a whole other story. It makes one melt into a puddle and forget what century they're in. That one is me. It's me. 

"He had it coming"

"Sure" I rolled my eyes, slowly applying a bandage on his wounded area. I'm not even sure if i'm supposed to. If he gets an infection and dies in three days he better not haunt me because this is exactly what he asked for. 

I just need to do this and dip. And dip FAST. it'll only take a minute or two it's fine, it's okay. It's all good.

However, it was not good.

I felt the hair on my skin raise when I felt a the warmth of his skin tuck my hair behind my ear. I quickly shot back to meet his gaze. He looked concerned, completely focused on me. His eyebrows slightly furrowed. It was silent again, all around us. My mind went completely blank.

His hand then snakes behind my waist, grabbing me tightly as If his life depended on it. He pulled me closer to him although I don't even know how he pulled that off considering we're both sitting on a bed.

Silence.

Nothing but the drumming sound of my heart. Can he feel that too?

His eyes were studying mine, a small but comforting smile forming on his lips. "Where were you all this time?"  he whispered.

Although it was a question directed at me, it felt rhetorical. Much like he was asking himself instead. 

"Uh-i-" I was lost for words, lost in his eyes. His now concerned gaze locked onto me. 

I felt my whole body weaken, My heard furiously beat to the extent it was ringing in my ears. 

A second? A minute? 

But that was all that it took for him to lean close to me. "You seem to avoid me a lot" he whispered once more, his tone was almost husky. I could feel my cheeks warm up. My entire body acting up once again at his presence. I'm so over it, get it together.

"No- no i don't" i struggled to reply. That was the truth, i do avoid him. That's because i just can't explain why i feel like this with him. You know how your body gives you a message before your brain connects the dots? well can mine connect faster?

His eyes continued to study mine, taking in all of me as if he was starving. 

He gently exhaled.

"Then let me be around you Antheia Gray" 

No thoughts, head empty. 

My brain is just a 404 error message. Hearing him say my name gave me goosebumps, which i hope he didn't notice. I do not want him recognizing how i feel for him at all.

How i feel for him?

"W-" of all the times my mouth run amok with no filter. This is the moment it runs dry? 

He was just an inch away from me, enough that i can feel his warmth. I could feel the breathing from his nose. 

Landing his soft lips on mine, the warmth of his palm cupping my cheek while the other still grabbing onto my waist. His palms are so big, my entire face just fits right in while he could grab an entire part of my waist, pulling me closer to him until I could feel his warmth radiate off him.

As if grabbing me wasn't enough. he kissed me deeper and deeper, not letting me go.

No.

What am I doing?

I placed both my hands on his chest. His hard chest, breaking myself free from him, pushing him away from me.

"I...I need to go. I'll call help for you... I need to go"

"Antheia-" 

I didn't wait a second longer, running out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I could hear faint sounds like hustling of his feet soon before a lard thud followed by what seems to be tumbling? "Fuck" along with annoyed grunts were the last I heard before I left his place. Oh god did he fall? Is he okay?

I stopped on my tracks, i shot back. Debating to run back up to help him, what if he's hurt? Every part of me wanted to. 

No why do I care, I need to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 15.9K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
1M 31.3K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
288K 7.2K 38
"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you " Leading a normal life is boring right? Why don't we add a few bad boys to it...
207K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...