Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

weasleytwinsimp11 által

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Több

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

64- Pansy Pansy Pansy

658 23 50
weasleytwinsimp11 által

(Pansy Parkinson^^🧍🏻‍♀️)

Emilia sat in the boys dorm looking into a mirror as the boys looked at her, she placed a small dot on her nose and grabbed a needle. "You're mental E." said Graham as he watched her, she turned around and rolled her eyes.

"It doesn't hurt, I swear. I'll pierce yours just to show you." said Emilia as Graham looked at her as if she was crazy. Miles and Adrian looked at each other and turned back to look at her. She grabbed the needle and stabbed it right through her nose and stuck the stud in right after.

"What the fuck, you didn't even flinch." said Adrian as Emilia cleaned up the blood around her nose. She turned around and smile as she seen the boys looking at her crazy.

"It doesn't hurt! You want to see?" said Emilia as she pulled out another needle from her bag. Adrian tilted his head at her as she smiled evilly.

"No you're crazy." said Adrian

"Oh come on it doesn't hurt. Please look how good it looks." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a face. Graham and Miles chuckled as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Alright." said Adrian

"Wait really??" said Emilia as Adrian nodded, Graham and Miles looked at him crazy as Emilia smiled evilly. She grabbed a clean needle, a new piercing and cleaning solution.

"If it hurts i'm murdering you." said Adrian, Graham and Miles moved closer to Adrian's bed. Emilia cleaned his nose and the needle, placing a small dot on his nose.

"Do you want to hold my hand Adrian?" said Miles as Emilia chuckled, Adrian grabbed Emilia's wrist as he looked at her.

"If it hurts Emilia." said Adrian

"Shut up, it doesn't." said Emilia rolling her eyes, Adrian let her go as he sighed. "Ok breathe in and out, in and-" Emilia stuck the needle through his nose and quickly placed the stud in.

"THAT DID HURT WHAT THE FUCK." said Adrian as he moved back, Emilia laughed as Miles and Graham looked at him surprised.

"Liar, no it doesn't. Let me clean your nose." said Emilia sticking her finger in his nose to push the metal part back as he moved back. "Stop moving."

"Well don't put your finger in my nose!" said Adrian, Emilia rolled her eyes and cleaned the blood on his nose.

"See it wasn't so bad, do you guys want one as well?" said Emilia as Graham and Miles moved back. "Pussys, your nose is cute Miles, it would look good."

"No you're metal E." said Miles smiling, Graham glanced at her and sat back on his bed. Adrian's watch started beeping when he groaned.

"We have a meeting now E, come on." said Adrian getting up and scrunching his nose. Emilia groaned and followed him as Graham and Miles looked at each other.

"So for the ball thingy, I was thinking it should be a masquerade ball. We all have masks and big ball gowns and stuff like that." said Emilia as they walked out of the Slytherin entrance, Adrian looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"You're actually trying to like make it fun or something? It's for Umbridge, she's trying to celebrate herself." said Adrian, Emilia rolled her eyes when she seen Y/n and Joseph sitting by a window talking and laughing. Adrian turned and seen them as he scoffed.

"Hey E!" said Joseph as Emilia smiled and waved at them, Y/n smiled back at her.

"Where you heading?" asked Y/n

"Meeting! I'll see you guys alright?" said Emilia as Adrian turned back and looked at them, Joseph smirked as Adrian glared at him.

"I will slam his head against the wall." said Adrian as Emilia raised her eyebrows and pulled Adrian into the Great Hall.

———

— by order of—
The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts
All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.
An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.
Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).
No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.
The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

  Y/n looked up at the giant sign and turned to look at Fred and George. "This means Quidditch? Is she mad? We have a game coming up!" said Y/n as she crossed her arms.

"You can just ask her to reform it Y/n, i'm sure she'll say yeah right away. She let Slytherin reform right away." said Graham peaking his head over her shoulder. She turned around to look at him and crossed her arms.

"She better or else i'm throwing those cat pictures she has at her." said Y/n rather annoyed. Graham let out a laughed and nodded as he continued to walk off. Joesph came by and looked at the sign as he turned to look at Y/n.

"Merlin she's really changing up the school isn't she." said Joseph, Y/n looked at him and nodded as she sighed.

"Well I better go and try and get her to let me reform the Gryffindor team. Stupid pink toad." said Y/n as Joseph laughed and watched her walk off.

"Oh now you want to talk to me huh?" said a voice, Y/n turned the corner to see Pansy against the wall and Adrian leaning over her. Y/n felt her heart drop as she kept walking. Adrian glanced at her as he moved back from Pansy.

  Y/n shook it off and knocked on Umbridge's office door. She watched it open as Umbridge stood in front of her. "Oh Ms. L/n, how may I help you?" said Umbridge letting her into her office.

"I was actually wondering if you can reform the Gryffindor quidditch team. We have an upcoming game soon and we need to keep training our new keeper." said Y/n as Umbridge giggled, Y/n made a face and looked at her annoyingly.

  "Hem Hem, and you're Gryffindor captain?" said Umbridge as Y/n nodded. "Very well, i'll just need a bit of time to consider it."

  "I-.. Graham Montage told me that you reform the Slytherin team right away? I'm not so sure why Gryffindor is any different." said Y/n as Umbridge looked at her with a smile.

"Graham Montage is a straight A student, the Slytherin team has both head and girl, and are very well behaved." said Umbridge as Y/n's eye twitched.

"Very well Professor, well you let me know." said Y/n getting up before she threw a plate at this lady.

  "Oh course Hem Hem." said Umbridge, Y/n opened the door and groaned as she made her way back out, not really sure if she wanted to pass Adrian and Pansy again but lucky for her they weren't there.

Y/n was making her way up to the Gryffindor tower when she spotted Joseph. "What are you doing here?" said Y/n smiling as he turned to look at her.

"I was wondering if you cared to go take a walk, the weather is quite nice." said Joseph as Y/n smiled and nodded. Her and Joseph have grown closer unexpectedly, he was quite funny and nice and valued a lot of things she did as well. "That's a pretty necklace."

Y/n looked down and blinked hard not realizing she had this still on. She made a face and took it off as Joseph looked at her strangely. "Adrian gave it to me, I didn't even know I still had it on." said Y/n placing it in her pocket.

  "What exactly happened between you two if you don't mind me asking?" said Joseph as they walked along the black lake, she chuckled and looked at him.

"No I don't mind, him and Pansy Parkinson happened." said Y/n as Joseph looked at her surprised.

"Really?! Pug face Pansy? Has he gone blind?" said Joseph as Y/n chuckled and nodded. Joseph made a noise as they stopped, he picked up a rock and threw it into the water making it skip. "Thats weird."

"Hmm, I agree." said Y/n, Joseph handed her a rock as she threw it and in fell straight into the water. He looked at her and laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"No, like this." said Joseph grabbing her hand and moving it to the right place, Y/n felt herself blush as she let Joseph help her. "Yeah like that."

"Brilliant." said Y/n looking away, Joseph smiled and threw another rock in the water, watching her do the same.

"See, you got the hang of it." said Joseph

"I'm a fast learner." said Y/n smiling, Joseph grinned as they continued to throw rocks in the water.

  ———

"Where are you heading?" said Graham as Emilia turned around and looked at him, he narrowed his eyebrows as she smiled.

"The kitchen..Care to join me?" said Emilia as Graham bursted into laugher. He caught up with her and placed his hands in his pocket as they walked down to the kitchen.

"Are you high or something?" said Graham as Emilia looked at him and laughed. "You are!"

"Maybe just a bit, Adrian has been making me smoke with him all the time now. I'm sure he took you calling him baby lungs seriously." said Emilia as Graham laughed.

"Where even is Adrian?" asked Graham as Emilia shrugged, they entered the kitchen and were greeted by house elves.

"Emilia! How are you today? Can I get you anything?" said Dobby the free elf. Emilia smiled at him and bent down giving him a little present. "Oh no you shouldn't have!"

"It's was no trouble Dobby." said Emilia as she rose back up, Graham scanned her body with his eyes as he looked away.

"There's freshly made cookies! Would you like some? Here yes you would." said Dobby running to get her a bag of cookies. Graham looked at her and chuckled.

"Thank you, I'll visit again soon." said Emilia grabbing Graham's hand and pulling him out of the kitchen.

"I will never understand you and your weird affection to house elves." said Graham as he took a cookie from her.

"Theyre just so cute!" said Emilia as Graham laughed, he looked at her and grinned.

"Hey, so you know that ball you and Adrian are planning or whatever.. would you want to come with me?" asked Graham as Emilia cracked a smile.

"Asking way ahead of time? I like it, yeah of course." said Emilia as Graham smiled, Emilia put the cookies in her bag and looked over at Graham who was already looking at her. "Why are you looking at me like that."

"I was expecting you to say no." said Graham as Emilia laughed, Graham stopped in front of her and placed his hands on her face as she looked up at him. Graham moved his face down to her level as he pressed his lips against hers. He pulled away as she looked at him rather surprised, her eye's red and low as she smiled.

"Come on." said Emilia grabbing his hand, they ran down the halls and into the Slytherin common room running up into her dorm to see Aria and Cane, she quickly closed the door as he pulled her into his dorm picking her up and placing her on his bed as they made out.

  ———

"Oh so now you want to talk to me huh?" said Pansy as she smiled, Adrian gave her a look when he seen Y/n pass by.

"Come on." said Adrian as he pulled her into a broom closet. Pansy smiled and looked up at him as he closed the door.

"Are you feeling alright, Adrian?" said Pansy as he grinned and nodded. "I can make you feel better." Adrian raised his eyebrows as she grinned and ran her hands down his body.

"Relax yourself Pansy." said Adrian placing his hands on her face as she smiled. His eyes were low and red, causing him to look incredibly handsome. "Don't tell Gianna." Adrian grabbed the girl by her neck and tilted her head up, he looked at her and ran his thumb against her lips.

"She'll never know." said Pansy smiling, Adrian pulled her in by her waist when the broom closet opened revealing Harry and Ron, Adrian pushed Pansy aside as they closed the door quickly.

Adrian looked at Pansy as she looked back at him, he opened the door to see them speeding off when he pulled Pansy out. "Let's go back to my dorm." said Adrian, they quickly both ran into the Slytherin entrance and snuck up the stairs, opening the door as he pushed Pansy inside, locking the door he looked at Pansy who was looking surprise to the left of her. He turned to see Graham shirtless covering somebody with a pillow.

Graham looked at him and Pansy as she covered her mouth. "I- I don't know what to say to this." said Graham as Adrian stood there awkwardly.

"Is that.. Is that who I think it is." said Adrian as Graham let his head dropped.

"Adrian? Are you in there, can you opened the door?  Have you seen Emilia?" said Miles as Adrian turned to look at Graham.

"If you don't say anything I won't either." whispered Graham as Adrian looked over at Pansy. She narrowed her eyebrows and gasped.

"That's Emilia?" whispered Pansy, Emilia groaned and moved her head and pushed Graham off her. "Woah!"

"Adrian?" said Miles from outside the door.

"I- Um I'm busy!" said Adrian from behind the door. Miles narrowed his eyes and made a face.

"With who?" said Miles confused

"Uh.. I think Emilia's in the garden, that's where she left off too after we smoke yeah! Why don't you go see if she's there." said Adrian as Emilia pinched her nose.

  "Are you sure? I went into her dorm and Cane said she was going to go in but closed the door seeing him and Aria. Can you just open the door, I feel stupid. Tell whoever you're messing with to put some clothes on." said Miles, Emilia rolled her eyes and hide in the bathroom as Adrian opened the door. Miles walked into see Graham, Pansy and Adrian as he looked surprised.

"Wait no it's not what it looks like!" said Adrian as he turned to look at Graham.

"Yeah Pansy just followed him in here and I was napping." said Graham as Pansy jaw dropped. Miles made a face and sat on his bed.

"I don't care, have any of you seen Emilia?" said Miles, Pansy looked at Graham who gave her a look causing her to turn back to Adrian.

"You know.. maybe we can talk later." said Pansy as she walked out of the dorm. Miles gave Adrian a face and looked back at the door.

"Y/n was better." said Miles

"Shut up thats why Emilia doesn't love you anymore." said Adrian as Graham and Miles looked surprised.

"Okayyyy, Y/n name is still a sensitive topic." said Miles, Adrian made a face and looked over at Graham.

"She's not." said Adrian

"Then you don't care that I seen her with Joseph Anderson by the black lake, they looked pretty close to me." said Miles, Adrian's eye twitch as Miles gave him a face.

"I'm going to beat his face into a wall." said Adrian as he was about to walk out the door, Graham got up and stopped him.

"Relax mate, it's not worth it." said Graham as Adrian balled his first, he opened the bathroom door and slammed it as Emilia sat in there looking at him surprised. Graham held back his smile as he turned to look at Miles.

Adrian turned on the water as Emilia blinked hard, he sat down on the floor as she looked down at him. "I'm annoyed." said Adrian as Emilia sat down next to him.

"I see." said Emilia, he looked over at her and sighed. "Why don't you talk to her? I'm sure she'll want to now."

"She seen me and Pansy together, no way she's going to want to talk to me. She'll actually think I cheated now that she saw me." said Adrian as Emilia sighed and looked at him. "Plus Potter and Weasley seen me and her in a broom closet."

"You're so stupid Adrian, I told you that little joke was going to ruin things, didn't I?" said Emilia as Adrian laid his head on her shoulder.

"It wasn't suppose to be like that.. How the hell did you get over Miles? Or Cedric?" said Adrian as Emilia sighed.

"Who said I was over Cedric, but before.. I never did get over him or I don't know honestly. My brain hated him for a bit but I still loved him, he was my first love. I would always love him and Miles.. he made me hate us being together but I still have love for him, you know? I don't think you fully get over someone you love, you kinda just have to push yourself. What I learned from Cedric dying is that.. life is short and you kinda just have to keep pushing." said Emilia as Adrian looked at her, she made a face and sighed.

"I'm still in love with her..." said Adrian as Emilia smiled.

"I know, if you can just stop loving her then you never really loved her at all. Love doesn't work that way. If you ever truly love someone, then it never goes away. It can become something else. There are all different sorts of love. It can even become hate, a thin line and all that and really hate is just another kind of caring... it's ok to feel how you feel." said Emilia, Adrian wacked her in the head as she turned to look at him. "What the fuck was that for."

"Because what the fuck." said Adrian as Emilia held the back of her head. Adrian sighed and got up as Emilia looked at him. "But she's been flirting with Joseph, what the fuck am I suppose to do."

"You're flirting with Pansy." said Emilia

"Yeah but I don't have feelings for her, Y/n could fall for Joseph if she really wanted too." said Adrian, he sighed and threw his head in the running water.

"She loves you very much Ade and if you loved her you'll keep trying." said Emilia as Adrian moved his head and looked at her.

"Yeah? Look at you and Miles, he loves you and he tries so hard to get you back but you're hiding in here because you don't want him to see that you were about to fuck Graham." said Adrian as Emilia looked away.

"And why do you think i'm hiding?" said Emilia as Adrian narrowed his eyes.

"Because you don't want to hear Miles bullshit." said Adrian.

"No, because I don't want to hurt him." said Emilia as Adrian turned around and looked at her confused. "If Miles was to see me and Graham together, how do you think he'll feel? Miles never cared about my feelings when it came to him being with other girls but that doesn't mean I don't care about his. I'm sure that Y/n cares dearly about you and I don't think she'll move on so fast. If anything, Joseph would be a rebound."

"So you're saying Graham is your rebound?" said Adrian.

"You're missing the important factors Adrian." said Emilia as Adrian rose his eyebrows. "But i'm saying, Y/n's probably just trying to just get over the pain you caused her."

"Right." said Adrian running his hands through his wet hair, Emilia looked at him sadly as rest his chin on his hand.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...