《True Beauty》Suejun x SoHo On...

By bushitashiwo

SuHo and Seojun aren't straight, that's all I'll say. There is little bit of sexual things. None of this cann... More

Feeding Time (M)
Home Alone (M)
Home Alone part.2. (M)
Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop Pt2
Drunken SuHo and tipsy Seojun (M)
First date
Sick in bed
Ice Cudes (M)
At school
Study Group (M)
Flipping off a man while hugging your partner.
Oof- (Outdated)
I am so sorry (Outdated)
A Helping Service (M)
I Took Pity on a Kitten, Then It Turned into My Boyfriend?!? Pt.1
I Took Pity On A Kitten, Then It Turned Into My Maybe Boyfriend?!? Pt.2
A Nightstand. (M)

First date pt.2

1.5K 57 20
By bushitashiwo

"So what do you want to eat?" Asked Seojun smiling.

"I not sure yet, this is the first time I've been here." Said SuHo.

Seojun was obviously very nervous, sweat dripped off his forehead. SuHo was bopping his feet up and down.

While Seojun and SuHo were picking their order, Jukyung, Soo-Ah, Taehoon, and Hyun-Kyu snuck into the restaurant.

"Shh be quiet, we can't l let them hear us." Whisper Taehoon.

"Hello, follow me to take a seat."

Taehoon was startles a bit.

"What are you doing, why are you squatting behind a plant." Soo-Ah questioned think her boyfriend is a little coo-coo in the head.

"Come on, we're taking a seat across on the other side of the restaurant to spy on them." Said Jukyung.

Back at Seojun's table, Seojun decided to order a piece of steak. SuHo decided on salmon and mash potatoes.

"So how's your day been?" Asked Seojun.

"Hectic, and yours?" Replied SuHo.

"Pretty much the same." Seojun said.

Long silence.....

"Look, SuHo and Seojun are staring at each other." Said Taehoon.

"Do they need help?" Asked Soo-Ah.

"I'm not sure..." Said Jukyung.

Seojun and SuHo were staring blankly at each other. The mood was so awkward, anyone in a 18 feet radius could feel the awkwardness.

"I should help." Said Taehoon standing up to go to SuHo's table.

"No wait," Hyun-Kyu said holding Taehoon back.

"Yeah, don't you'll think it'll be awkward if we just showed up?" Added Jukyung.

"Then how to we help them?" Asked Taehoon.

The waiter brought SuHo's and Seojun's food to them.

"Oh, our food is here!" Said SuHo.

Seojun handed SuHo his plate and utensils.

"Thanks." Said SuHo.

The mood started to change when they started to eat the their meal.

Seojun was eating and saw SuHo got some sauce on the side of his face.

"Umm, you got some sauce on the right side of your face." Said Seojun

SuHo grabbed a napkin to wipe the sauce, but did it on the wrong side.

"It's my right, not yours." Corrected Seojun.

SuHo wiped the other side of his face.

At Jukyung's table....

"Damn it Seojun, you could've been a romantic and wiped SuHo's face for him." Whispered Jukyung as she watches from the other side of the restaurant.

"Wha- wha- what are they doing?" Questioned Soo-Ah. Jukyung turned around to see Seojun under the table facing his butt at SuHo.

"SuHo seemed to be looking are him." Said Hyun-Kyu.

At SuHo's table...

"I think I dropped my keys somewhere." Seojun searched under the table.

"I'll help."

SuHo went dow under the table to search for Seojun's keys.

"Oh here it is." Said Seojun.

At Jukyung's table....

"Oh just Seojun's keys. I thought they were doing something else." Exclaimed Taehoon.

Back at SuHo's table....

"So do you do anything for fun?" Asked SuHo.

"Oh, well I like riding motorcycles." Seojun said nervously, "How about you then?"

"Um..."

SuHo chocked on his words, what does he like to do? Playing video games? Cooking? Then SuHo thought of something.

"Oh, I like to read comic books." SuHo stuttered.

"Ooo, what kind?" Asked Seojun.

"Just mystery ones." Answered SuHo.

"That's neat."

Seojun and SuHo started to look at each other. Seojun noticed SuHo's dark eyes. SuHo ate slowly watching Seojun just stare at him.

"Is there something on my face again?" Asked SuHo, wiping his face down with a napkin.

"Oh no, just saw something." Said Seojun.

"May I ask what did you see." SuHo said curiously.

"My future with you." Seojun said with a slight smile.

"Oh my god that's so bold!" Said Taehoon eavesdropping from across the room, "I should learn from him."

"No don't." Soo-Ah knocked Taehoon on the head.

Back at the table, SuHo was astonished by what Seojun said.

"That was smooth." Blushed SuHo drinking a cup of water to cold down.

They continued to eat and talk about there day.
After finishing the food, they called to pay the bill. The waiter came and set the bill to SuHo's side.

"Oh oh oh, you guys want to know something!" Said Soo-Ah.

"What is it?" Asked Jukyung.

"When there are 2 people of the same gender at the same table, who ever the waiter gives the bill to is seen as the top of the relationship." Explained Soo-Ah pointing at SuHo.

"How do you know these thing?" Questioned Hyun-Hyu.

"Oh you know, I am a expert when it comes to love." Said Soo-Ah.

"Says who?" Giggled Jukyung, "Pretty sure that's what I say."

SuHo and Seojun were now outside taking a walk. Close behind them, Taehoon, Jukyung, Soo-Ah, and Hyun-Hyu followed close behind.

"Do you want to go to the arcade?" Asked SuHo.

"Sure, I never been there before." Replied Seojun.

It was now 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Walking into the arcade, Seojun bought some coins to play with.

"There's a zombie shooting game, wanna play that one?" Asked Seojun.

"Yeah sure." Said SuHo.

Putting the coins in the coin slots, the game started. Picking up the model guns, they pick the button for 2 players.

"Ready?" Asked Seojun.

"Ready."

The game started. At level one there was slow moving zombies just standing in front of them.

"Headshots will help kill the zombies faster." Said the game.

"So you have to make sure to have the crosshair over the head?" Asked Seojun.

"Yep." Said SuHo.

Going for level one to level two, Seojun was finally getting the hang of it.

"There you go!" Said SuHo.

After finishing the shooter game, Seojun collected the tickets from the game.

"What do you want to do next?" Asked Seojun.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Basketball?" Asked Seojun.

"Yeah!" Said SuHo.

Both SuHo and Seojun played basketball during high school. So both easily were able to get the highest score.

"85 points, how many did you get SuHo?"

"93 points." Replied SuHo.

"Ooo, you should teach me sometime." Smiled Seojun.

SuHo and Seojun were going towards the exit, until they saw a photo booth.

"Let's take a picture." Seojun said leading SuHo into the booth. They sat down near each other.

"Say cheese!"

*snap*

One picture was taken.

"Oh, my eye blinked. Let's retake it." Said SuHo.

"Okay"

SuHo started to smile for the photo, then, Seojun's hand grazed SuHo's hand.

"Umm-"

"Do you want to hold hands?" Asked SuHo, "I mean, we been talking for a while now."

Seojun was caught off guard by what SuHo had said.

"Yeah sure." Seojun grabbed SuHo's hand and fitted his fingers behind the hand. The hands perfectly fits. Seojun felt warmth from SuHo, and looked into SuHo's eyes.

*snap*

The picture slowly printed out. It showed two boys staring into each other's eyes, seemingly lost in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.6K 59
(Suho x Seojun) At school, Suho was practically invisible. But when he befriends a boy named Seojun, Suho immediately feels a connection with him. Ev...
628K 14.1K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...
592K 17.3K 30
"As I passed the silent group, a particularly attractive looking guy caught my eye in said group. He had beautiful platinum blonde hair in a more-on...
6.3K 210 10
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞�...