Thunder {Bsd x Kny Reader}

By Lazy_Plague

"Be the lightning. Even if it's for a second, turns the night into a day" "And when I breathe, my breath was... More

CHAPTER 1 - Can't take it anymore
CHAPTER 2 - Hunger
CHAPTER 4 - Tiger
CHAPTER 5 - Moonlight
CHAPTER 6 - Hallucinations
CHAPTER 7 - Exam
CHAPTER 8 - Hostage
CHAPTER 9 - Chazuke
CHAPTER 10 - Two seconds
CHAPTER 11 - Take a guess
CHAPTER 12 - My Target, not yours
CHAPTER 13 - Crybaby

CHAPTER 3 - Damn

14K 565 407
By Lazy_Plague

3rd Person POV:

Atsushi went back to shore carrying the person. He placed down the person as he takes a breath. Y/n on the other hand is panicking.

"ATSUSHI! LET'S TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!" She said panicky. Y/n then looked at the person on the ground, she sees that the man has bandages and a light brown coat. Y/n began to poke the man in the face and to see he is not moving.

"AHHHHHH!!! HE'S DEAD!!" Y/n yelled as Atsushi tried to calm her down. The man on the ground began to twitch which made Y/n and Atsushi jump. They both take a closer look and the man's eyes opened which scared Y/n a little.

He then sat up. While Y/n looked at him a scared.

'IS HE POSSESSED???!!' Y/n thought as she was shaking.

"I made it." The man said.

"Damn." He said in an annoyed expression.

"Damn?" Both Y/n and Atsushi said.

'Did he just say damn?' They both thought with an annoyed expression.

"W-What do you mean Damn!!??" Y/n said.

"Are you the one who got in the way in my drowning?" He asked Atsushi as he stands up.

"I was just trying to help," Atsushi said. "Huh? Drowning?!"

"You don't know what that is?" He said. "Suicide"

"Huh?! Suicide!?" Both Y/n and Atsushi said.

"That's right I was trying to kill myself," He said.

'I'm gonna die! I'm surrounded by a suicidal person and a boy who loves to punch other people in the face!' Y/n thought.

"But you two just got in the way," He said in an annoyed expression.

'What? he's mad at me for saving him?' Atsushi thought.

"Still my aim is to commit a nice, clean suicide without troubling someone." He said. " But I did trouble you both, so this point the fault was on mine."

"I should apologize somehow," The man said as both Y/n and Atsushi's stomach began to grumble.

"AHHHHH!!! I'm GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF HUNGER!!" Y/n yelled as both boys looked at her weirdly.

"Are you both hungry?" He asked.

"YES! I'm really hungry! And I might die due to hunger and also just by helping him!" Y/n said as she pointed at Atsushi.

"EH!? Why me?" Atsushi asked.

"YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!" She screeched.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Atsushi yelled back at her. Then both Y/n and Atsushi heard another grumbling can be heard as both of them looked at the man.

"How odd." He started. "I am also hungry"

"Then...!" Atsushi yelled.

"Oh, my wallet seems to have been lost in the river," The man said as he held out both of his pockets.

"What?" Both Atsushi and Y/n said as they sulked.

"I'M GONNA DIE!!!" Y/n yelled.

"There you are! Blockhead!" A voice then yelled on the other side of the river.

"Kunikida-kun! Thanks for your hard work!" The man said as he waved.

"Thanks for your hard work? It's all your fault you suicidal maniac!" Kunikida said. "I've had enough of you disrupting my schedule!"

"Oh right! I just had a good idea!" The man said cheerfully. "He's a colleague so maybe he can pay for both of your meals," He said.

"REALLY!? ARIGATO! I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE DUE TO HUNGER!" Y/n said.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO WHAT I'M SAYING!?" Kunikida yelled at him.

"So what are your names?" He asked both of us.

"Nakajima Atsushi"

"Agatsuma Y/n," She said as she sniffled.

"Well come along Atsushi and Y/n, what would you like to eat?" He asked.

"ONIGIRI! SHRIMP TEMPURA AND MORE!" Y/n said as the man nodded.

"Umm... if I can?" Atsushi said.

"What? don't be shy."

"I want to eat a bowl of Chazuke..." Atsushi said with a smile. The man then chuckled.

"A boy on the brink of starvation want's to eat a bowl of Chazuke," The man said.

"Oi! don't laugh at him! let him eat what he wants!" Y/n said.

"And are you two related?" He asks.

"No. we are not related I just find him here and was trying to help him! But he punched me in the face!" Y/n said as he shouted at Atsushi.

"It was an accident!"

"I could've died! And I'm sure I'm going to die!!! just by staying here in the city!!" Y/n screeched as her teeth chattering from fear.

"OK, Let's have Kunikida treat you both! with thirty bowls of Chazuke and thirty pieces of Onigiri!"

"Wait! that's too much!" Y/n said.

"TSK! Don't be so generous with my money, Dazai!" Kunikida yelled.

"Huh? Dazai?" Y/n said.

"Yes. That's my name." He said as the cold wind blew. "I am Dazai"

"Dazai Osamu"

_____________________________________________

This book is more about Dazai x Y/n x Chuuya...

But I will try to give the others some time with Y/n...

- Lazy_Insomniac_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.1K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...
31.7K 362 17
➳ Serendipity (n.) " The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way. " ➳ Disclaimer, I do not in any shape or form own Bungo Stray Dogs or their...
30.3K 466 27
Dazai x Chuuya 🤎x🧡 This one shot will have - ✨ Smut 💕 Fluff 💔 Angst 🤍 Unspecified 💖 Light Smut I will put tw one whatever needs a tw 💞 Do NO...
163K 5.5K 14
∘♡༉∘ 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐛𝐮�...