โแชฅ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“แชฅโ

By Germ_KID

*๐•Ž๐”ธ๐•€โ„โ„•๐•€โ„•๐”พ* (โฟแต’แต— สณแต‰แตƒหกหกสธ แต‡แต˜แต— แต’แตแตƒสธ) Hello, so, none of the videos, music, photos or art are mime! I get the... More

โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แต˜ แตแตƒโฟ.... ๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„!?!?
แถœแตƒโฟ สทแต‰ แถœแตƒหกหก สฐโฑแต หขแต แต˜โฑหขสฐสธ?.... NO.
N/A
ยกโš ๏ธŽ แ—ฉ ฯใ„ฅAอฆฬฅNอŸ ๊‚ฆfา‰ RอŸไน‡แฆ”eโƒ Tฬถ โš ๏ธŽยก
โ˜•๏ธŽโ™ชCoffee stains and music stringsโ™ชโ˜•๏ธŽ
๐–ฆนOh... OH-!๐–ฆน
โ€ขแด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ ษชษด แด€ ษดแดœแด›sสœแด‡สŸสŸโ€ข
:]
โ€ขGroundedโ€ข
๊จ„๏ธŽApples๊จ„๏ธŽ
.โ˜†ยฐ.Chaos Trio.ยฐโ—‡.
ยฐโ—‹ยฐThingsยฐโ—‹ยฐ
ยฐยกโ™กChild's Playโ™กยกยฐ
-.โ™กTurned Tablesโ™ก.-
-.Maybe not so bad?.-

๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š

2.3K 73 123
By Germ_KID

                  (Third person POV)

There "he" was, this was it, "he" knew this day would come, Tommy had finally got what he wanted, and everyone on the server could watch.

This was it.

You see, the funny thing, it that they THOUGHT they had finally won.

Boy oh Boy the where wrong.

Everyone had a smug look on their face, that smirk of "victory".

Dream was now standing there, infront of almost all the people of the server where there.

Dream was told to lend all of "his" weapons and armour, and so "he" did.

Tommy was now annoying the crap out of Dream, just for fun, calling "him" names and shaming "him".

Dream tried to ignore everything, and keept a calm actitude.

Well, just until Tommy spoke again.

"Dream. Take off your mask" Tommy spoke with words that sounded like poison to Dreams ears.

A shiver went down "his" spine.

"Take it off, commom, SHOW THE SERVER WHO YOU REALLY ARE FOR ONCE!" Tommy spoke once again.

Sure enough Tommy had no idea of Dreams "little" secret, ofcourse, none of them knew.

Tommy turned around and looked at Sam and Puffy for help.

Both of them held down an already chaned Dream.

"now who's the weak one~?" Tommy whispered on Dreams ear before slowly untying "his" mask.

The mask was still covering "his" face, Dream tried to free "his" arms and get "his" mask back on.

But Sam and Puffy held on tight.

Tommy turned around with a smirk towards  the members of the server.

And without a second thought trew Dream's mask on the audiense who didn't dare to speak.

They just stared in shook at the figure infront of them.

Log dirty blond hair, that almost looked like gold in the correct lighting, forest green eyes with a hit of emerald, lips as pink as a rose, and frekles that where like constelations over her cheaks.

A girl was infront of them, her size had also shrunk a bit, around 5'4.

No longer stood there the man they all hated, now was a girl with fragile apearence who only sat there still processing everything that had happened.

His, now her secret had been exposed to almost everyone, her so called friends just stood there in shook.

Dream simply looked down, her face towards the grown, as she whispered words that none understood.

Her mask now long forgoten on the grownd started to turn into dust.

Distant tunder was begining to be heard, and then everything went silent.

"Μπαμπά!" A scream comming from the girl was silence breaking.

The roof of above them started to collaps, Sam and Puffu took cover as well as every one else.

Two beams of light shined thrue as two men apeared from them.

The first one was a man with gold-blond hair eyes as blue as the sea, dressed in white holding a trident stood infront of them.

As for the second man with brown hair as rich as the fertil dirt, below the farms, and gray eyes as scary as thunder clouds, dressed in black with sword in hand helped the girl get out of the chains.

Once out the man in black held her close, the man with golden hair stood protectibly infrom of her as he sended a glare towards the crowd.

Once again, a beam of light shined true the now broken prison trap as the members where just confused.

Tommy was on the floor, looking up horrified, Puffy and Sam soon enough went up to him just to see if he was alright.

Still in shook, everyone felt in silence, everyone was comfused.

What had just happened?

Was a question that went true everyones head.

___________________________________

 The figures finally came to a stop, the man dressed in black spoke.

"όνειρο, is everything alright dear?" asked the man who's name was Εφιάλτης

"Yes dad, I am good now." Dream spoke as she smiled and looked up at the dark man.

"what was going on? why did they had you chained down, and where is your mask?" The man in white asked with a worried and agnry tone.

"Well, do you want to hear from the start?" the blond girl asked.

"Yes." Both men spoke at once.

"Okay, well, you see, once I created the server, more people joined and after a few months of exploring it, I noticed a mass energy of twisted crap growing at the bottom of where some members where "going" to start their nation, sure, I told them to stoo, and what other better form than destroing their nation, that way, none if then would be in denger by the energy, but nobody listened, so another war and destruction came, some of them got corrupted, I got bored and started to mess arohnd with some and then that happened." Dream explained her point of view of the situation.

"I see, so who is the bad guy in this senerio?" ονειροπόληση asked.

"Well, if you see it from their point of view, I am, if you see it from mine, then no one." a simple answer.

"Wow, you've grown, just like your father!" 
Εφιάλτης shared a proud tear.

The rest of the mortal day was just the small family getting to know what the girl had been up to.

After a while, Dream was dismissed and had gone to her temple back at her realm.

She smiled at the decoration of it, it wasn't like any of her father's realms, hers was small, clean, and looked more famenine.

Her temple was hidden underground, on a massive cave full of life, rivers, watherfalls, vegetation, and some small animals that where around.

She normally came here when she was still the dream the ither knew, but sure enough she made sure that nobody followed her.

The walls of her temple where made out of quarz with a golden touch on them.

Floating plataforms where books, weapons, and her bed where at, as well as so much more.

Small Clouds around made it look like the sky, as the roof was as dark as the night sky.

Everything was lovely, but ofcourse, being the daughter of light and darkness made a change, meanwhile the decor was sutted for royalty, the weapons, books, potions and magic spells where almost all made to harm someone.

But she never really used them.

She just walked around with an axe, and plenty of armour and potions, but rightnow, she had nothing on her.

She finally got to change into something more suttable for her.

She got out from the dirty green hoodie she alway had on her, as well as the black cargo pants she had.

Taking if the black sneekers and everything else that was meant for the mortal world.

She summoned a white chiton and stayed bare footed, her hair was down and a loose braid, now free, from the mortal world, she made her eay towards her bed and sat down, there must be a way to fix some part  of the harm she caused....

She gave up on thinking and decided to sleep for a bit, she'll deal with it later.

____________________________________

Hiya! sooooo new story! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Before any questions, it is a "greek god" AU, soooo yeah! most of what you need to know is on the sammurai of the story.

____________________________________

  (also here is some inspo, I like to do these)
               (They are from pinteres)
                    (no I don't own them)
𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 186 47
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
10.9K 243 19
[<THE COVER ARTIST IS @sunaway_ ON TWITTER GO CHECK THEM OUT>] ALSO THIS IS FUN PURPOSES, PLEASE DONT FORCE ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK TO G...
253K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! ๐Ÿ”น๏ธ Finished Incl.: -๐Ÿ’›Dreamnap -๐Ÿ’œDnf -๐Ÿ–คThe DreamSMP -๐ŸคDreamnapfound -๐Ÿ’šDreamxreader -๐ŸงกSapnapxreader -๐Ÿ’™Georgexreader -โคKa...