°¡♡Child's Play♡¡°

_T H I R D P E R S O N P O V_

...Earlier that day...

If Phil was being honest, he was rather stressed.

"Phil-...!" Tommy whined for the fifth time during their conversation.

"What? What is it now tommy?" Phil sighed trying to remain patient.

"Finally! As I was saying. I want adventure. I NEED something exiting in my life, like Wilbur! ...Where is he by the way?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy. For the last time. You can't just leave in to nowhere, much less with Tubbo. I don't get why you cannot understand that I simply can't let you do so. You won't be responsible enough to take care of others. Much less yourself. I will let you leave anywhere you want once you prove yourself responsible enough." Phil explained to the blonde.

"I am responsible Phil! It's not like I would die on my own!" Tommy glared at Phil.

'Like that hasn't happened...' Phil thought.

"You know what? I will prove it to you! Give me a challenge! Or a trial! If I pass it, then you will let me and Tubbo go where ever we want as we please!" Tommy smirked.

"Fine! I will come to you once I have a suited trial for you. Until then. Don't do anything idiotic." Phil sighed flying off.

"And when have I done anything idiotic!?" Tommy yelled at the winged man.

□■□■□

Phil relaxed a bit once he got to the the holly realm.

"Is everything alright dear?" Lady death smiled sweetly at her husband.

"Yes love. I am just a bit tired." Phil greeted her wife with a hug and a sweet kiss.

Lady death laughed, "Was it Tommy again?" She smiled with a knowing look on her face.

"I hate the fact that you know when it is Tommy." Phil chuckled.

"Believe me love. As a person who had worked with Tommy. I know how stressful it can get to be." Lady death smiled.

"Worked with...?" Phil asked.

"Ah yes, I decided to call it "working with someone" when I am in need of starts someones life portfolio." Lady death smiled.

"Oh-! Well that's lovely dear." Phil nodded.

"Thank you love. Say-... Where are the others?" Lady death kindly asked.

"Now that you mention it, I have no idea, I just got here." Phil looked around.

In fact, the godly temple was... Silent. Which is concerning taking in the fact that the "adult" gods were not present.

"I am assuming that Daydream and Nightmare are in their realms, and Lady time is usually around. Which leaves Techno, Will and Dream alone..." Phil realized.

"Dear. I will check on them. But so help me- If one of them is injured, has committed arson or murder. I will lecture them for WEEKS." Phil sighed kissing his wife before running off to find their youths.