Sing to Me// Fred Weasley

By Harry_potterslut

*DISCONTINUED* In the Wizarding World on the 25th birthday, each wizard/witch is given a two-way journal that... More

Intro
Intro pt2
Spotify Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

645 20 2
By Harry_potterslut

"Are you ready to be my girlfriend?" Athena looked up at her mate with the biggest smile stretched across her face.

"Until the very end." She said and kissed him on the lips.
-

*Third person POV*

Athena pulled away from the kiss and laid down. Fred pulled the comforter over the two and laid down next to his lover, pulling her closer to him. Both sensing the feeling of true love radiating off of one another's body.

*A few hours later*

*Athena's outfit*

*Fred's outfit*

Athena and Fred eventually made it to the living room and watched a movie, George came out of his room not long after them and watched the movie as well. Later, Athena went to get up from the couch but found out that she couldn't. Fred's arms were wrapped around her hips and they wouldn't move for the life of him like he was scared of losing her. So instead Athena picked up her phone to see what was new on Instagram.

@Thechosenone

@Thechosenone: 🥶
Liked by: @Twin.two and 97,585 others

Comments:

@Ginny.W: 🥵🥵

@Luna.Lovegood: Harry 🤩

@Dora.tonks: 😩✊
-

@Theo.nott

@Theo.nott: Haven't posted in a min so here y'all go :)
Liked by: @Pansy.P and 7,628 others

Comments:

@Draco.malfoy: all these bitches bouta simp 🙄

@Astora.G: Oh my

@Pansy.P: well shiii-

@Athena.Brookes: 👀

@Ginny.W: thank you for blessing our eyes...
-

@Sirius.black

@Sirius.black: Major throwback...
Liked by: @Hermione.G and 3,975 others

Comments:

@Thechosenone: that's you?

@Ginny.W: wait a damn minute...

@Remus.L: 😏

@Hermione.G: when I tell you my jaw dropped- 😳
-

@Draco.malfoy

@Draco.malfoy:🥄
Liked by: @Blaise.Z and 8,927 others

Comments:

@Plant.boi: can't wait to work with you and Athena!

@Astoria.G: 🥺

@Cissy.M: my baby boy 🥺

@Athena.Brookes: awww
-

@Athena.Brookes

@Athena.Brookes: Sleepy boy 🥺
Tagged: @Twin.one
Liked by: @Twin.two and 9,543 others.

Comments:

@Twin.two: when is he not sleeping?

@Molly.W: ❤

@Ginny.W: awww

@Thechosenone: lol he looks comfy.

@Lee.Jordan: 😏
-

After a while of scrolling through Instagram, Athena felt the ginger next to her stir awake. She looked over at the messy-haired redhead and brushed his hair away from his eyes.

"Well good morning sleepyhead."

Fred smiled at her softly before speaking up in his raspy morning voice.

"Morning love," Fred opened his eyes and soaked in the wonderful sight that was his girlfriend.

"Freddie," Athena started noticing the look on Fred's face,
"Freddie, what are you going to do?"

All of a sudden, Fred seemed to be full of life as he picked her above his shoulder and carried her to his bedroom. With George asleep on the couch, Athena didn't even bother screaming and kicking. And either way, she didn't want Fred to stop.

Just then, Fred set her down and
closed the door.

"Muffliato," he muttered.

Surprise spice warning!⚠

Athena's eyes went wide as she knew what was about to happen. Fred started kissing her hungrily to which she returned the favor. Her hands flew to his hair ensuring that even a comb wouldn't be able to fix the mess. His hands dropped to her ass and squeezed it tightly.

The two lovers found their way to the bed where Fred laid Athena down. He cocked his head to the side as if asking for permission. Athena quickly nodded. That was all Fred needed.

His mouth swooped down to kiss and suck on her collarbone and then moved lower. Athena could hardly breathe, and she couldn't even get words out to describe how good that felt.

Fred suddenly stopped and Athena was almost mad until she found out why. Fred started taking her pants off but didn't do so until he knew she was okay with it. Athena smiled and kissed him passionately.

Fred was the first to break the kiss as his head slowly moved down to her heat. He smiled at how wet she already was. His tongue circled her clit and then moved in and out and soon brought his hands up too.

He teased her a little bit before inserting a finger. Not long after that, he inserted another, to which Athena responded with a shaky moan.

After a few minutes, Athena could feel her legs shaking and her walls tighten, letting her know she was close. Fred, of course, picked up on this. He kept going until he felt Athena release warm liquid all over his fingers. Athena loved the sight of Fred licking his fingers clean. So much so that as soon as he was done, she flipped him around on his back so that she was straddling him.

Fred was taken back but nonetheless loved the sight of Athena on top of him. She started pleasing his sensitive spot on his neck and then moved her own mouth down. As she kissed, licked, and sucked bruises all over him, her hand started palming him over his sweatpants.

"Athena, p-please.. "

"Please, what..?"

"Please Athena, do whatever you want, just hurry up. I don't know how much longer I can take it."

Athena smiled at this and tossed his sweats and boxers across the room. Slowly, she went down on him. She licked his erection all the way down to his balls before she started bobbing her head up and down. Fred seemed to like this very much as he dropped his head back onto the pillow and grabbed a fist full of Athena's blonde hair.

Not long after, Fred himself was coming close. His dick twitched in Athena's mouth and soon shot his seed into her mouth letting out grunts and pants filled with pleasure. Athena looked straight at him and swallowed it whole.

Fred then kissed Athena hungrily and laid her down again slowly and began to take off her shirt. He then moved and took off her bra with ease. Athena lay there completely uncovered before sitting up to undress Fred too. She took off his shirt and traced her fingers all the way down his torso, touching every part of him and admiring his toned abs.

Fred was looking at her like she was the most perfect thing he had ever laid eyes on.

"You ready, darling?" Fred asked.

"More than you know," Athena responded eagerly.

The ginger slowly lined his dick up with her heat, inserting it slowly letting her adjust to his size. Athena let out a breathy moan as she loved it when he went slow then sped up.

Things soon got extremely heated as Fred moved faster and Athena got louder. Thank Merlin for muffliato.

Athena arched her back and Fred was getting sweatier. Athena was so loud she thought she may have broken the muffliato charm. Her nails digging into his shoulders, and her legs slightly shaking.

Fred's cock suddenly twitched inside her and her walls started shaking, letting both of the lovers know they were both reaching their high.

"Fuck... Freddie, oh shit." Athena said, her grip on his shoulder tightening, her lips parted to get more air of possible and her body being overtaken by pleasure and love.

Fred still pumping in and out at a pace they both loved, he was getting closer and closer with every thrust he made. His hands came to her thighs, parting them wider than they were before. That action gave him access to a new sweet spot. Athena moaned loudly as she reached her high. Fred closely behind. He released his seed deep inside the blonde and watched her come undone under him. Her mouth opening and closing for air, her eyes still fixed on him, her legs slightly trembling and chest rising and falling.

Fred pulled out and laid down next to his mate, pulling her close, to where their noses almost touched. The room smelled like sweat and each other's lotion. It was silent for a minute or two, just the two mates taking each other in, starring into each other's eyes. Athena's hand lightly glided over his freckled face, and Fred's hand gently going through her hair.

"I love you so much," Fred whispered, his hand still going through her hair.

"And I love you more than you can even imagine," Athena whispered back, kissing him on the tip of his nose.

"Oi! Oliver is here!" A voice yelled from the other side of Fred's bedroom door. "Oliver I think they're shagging!" George yelled as his footsteps could be heard walking away from the door.

"Ughh. He can wait a few minutes." Athena said as she laid her head down on Fred's shoulder. Eventually, Athena went to get up, only for her legs to give out from under her, she fell on the floor and heard laughing coming from the bed.

"Shut it and help me up," Athena said trying not to laugh herself. Fred got up from the bed and helped his mate get up and sit on the bed, he got her clothes from the floor and gave them to her and he got dressed himself. As Athena went to stand again, her legs began to shake, Feed was sitting on the bed laughing uncontrollably at the blonde.

"I don't know why your laughing, you did this!" Athena said loudly as she playfully shoved the redhead. Fred helped her steady herself to where she could walk on her own, then the two walked out to the living room.

"Oi there you two are, also don't tell me what you two were doing, I would like to keep that out of my head," Oliver said as he walked over to them. "I would usually give you a hug, but I think ima skip this one." He said as he awkwardly patted Athena on the shoulder.

"Whatcha doing here?" Athena asked as she made her way over to the couch and Fred sat next to her.

"I think I found out who my soulmate is and I wanted to tell you first because you're kinda close to this person." The Scottish boy said, almost too quick for Athena to understand.

"Well.... who is it?" Athena asked as she scooted to the edge of her seat.

"Angelina," Oliver said barely above a whisper.

"Johnson?" Athena asked and Oliver nodded in agreement.

"OH, MY MERLIN THAT'S AMAZING!" The blonde yelled, jumping up from her spot on the couch and tackling Oliver in a hug which he quickly responded hugging her back.

"Athena I don't know what to do. What if she doesn't want me to be her soulmate? What if she doesn't like me? What i-,"

"Will you zip it," Athena said in a harsh tone and walked back to her spot next to Fred. George walked into the room at that moment and sat on the other end of the couch Oliver was on.

"I don't know a whole lot about Angelina but I do know that she does find you attractive. When we all met up a the Leaky Cauldron she wouldn't stop staring at you." As she said that Oliver started to smile a little bit.

"Thanks, Thena. You know what? I'm gonna go talk to her." Oliver got up from his spot on the couch and walked towards the fireplace but before he threw the floo powder he told Fred.

"Also I know she marked you, so don't do anything stupid and use protection, I'm not ready to be an uncle yet." And with that, the fireplace erupted with green flames.

"Well, it's my turn to cook dinner so I better get on it," Fred said and kissed Athena's forehead then walked to the kitchen. Athena grabbed her phone from the coffee table and scrolled through Instagram again.

@Pansy.P

@Pansy.P: 🥀
Liked by @Blaise.Z and 5268 others

Comments:

@Blaise.Z: Oh hello 😍

@Astoria.G: Miss gurl!

@Theo.Nott: she woke up today and chose ✨show off✨

@Draco.M: Pretty!

-

@Minerva.M

@Minerva.M: Can't wait for the new school year and professors!

@Plant.boi: Can't wait for another year!

@Athena.Brookes: Yay!

@Twin.one: Hey, I know one of the professor's 😏
@Plant.boi: @Twin.one a little hurt but it's fine.

@Draco.Malfoy: 😎

@Zane.s: Woop Woop!

-

@Ronald.W

@Ronald.W: My love❤

Tagged @Hermione.G
Liked by @Molly.W and 12,748 others

Comments:

@Lee.Jordan: Awwww

@Percy.W: Lil bro finally grew a pair 🥺
@Molly.W: @Percy.W BE NICE!

@Molly.W: I'm so happy for you two!

@Dean.Thomas: Got some news for you lot when I get back in town!

-

"Oi George, did you know that Ron and Mione are dating now?" Athena asked as she got up from the couch and slowly made her way towards the kitchen.

"They are?" Athena nodded her head in response, "About time." George said from the couch. When Athena got to the kitchen it looked like Fred was almost done cooking so she went to set the table. They were having chicken alfredo for dinner. Fred walked over to Athena.

"Thank you, love." He said in a low tone and gave her a small but meaningful kiss on the lips. He turned to get some apple juice from the fridge and told George the food was ready. They all sat at the dinner table and started eating until George spoke up and asked.

"When are you two gonna announce your relationship to the others?" It was silent for a minute until Fred spoke up.

"I don't know yet. Whenever Athena wants to." He said and shifted his gaze to the blonde still eating.

"Tomorrow? Let's have Ron and Hermione have their day." And Fred nodded in agreement.

*Tomorrow*

@Twin.one:

@Twin.one: found my soulmate ❤

Tagged @Athena.Brookes
Liked by @Thechosenone and 28,628 others

Comments:

@Thechosenone: y'all are two cute!

@Ginny.W: besides the fact that that's my brother this is adorable!

@Lee.Jordan: okay we get it I'm single 🙄🤚

@Hermione.G: 🥺❤

-

@Athena.Brookes

@Athena.Brookes: found my mate 😌

Tagged @Twin.one
Liked by @Zane.s and 19,739 others

Comments:

@Pansy.P: #goals

@Sirius.B: Awww

@Dora.tonks: @Remus.L do you remember when this was us?
@Remus.L: @Dora.tonks yes I do ❤

@Cissy.Malfoy: aww your all grown up! 💚

-

Hey, y'all sorry it's been a few days but I'm still here!

Thank you all for the support and love, don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6.3K 55
Summary: Isadora Talia Potter never thought she would ever be loved. She was just the freak of number four with a weird freaky mark on the inside of...
10.6K 225 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
163K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...