The Vampire King

By miss__imperfection_

Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire r... More

1. The Prophecy
2. Captured.
3. Ten Years.
6. Vampires
7. Fear
8. Just A Beginning
9. More Enemies.
10. He Cares. He Cares Not.
11 . The Dream
12. The Devil's Sweet Sister
13. Shopping With Who?
14. Shopping With His Majesty.
15. Crybaby
16. What?
17. Rain, Rain, Go Away.
17. Rain, Rain, Go Away. Part 2
18. An Emotion So Unknown.
19. Mysteries.
20. Vulnerable.
20. Vulnerable (pt 2)
21. So Close Yet So Far.
22. On My Mind.
23. What I See.
24. Royal Ball.
25. Unexpected.
26. I Hate You.
27. Vampire Hunters
28. Surprise, Surprise.
28. Surprise, Surprise. (Pt. 2)
29. The Choice Is Yours.
30. Confusion.
31. Past. (part 1)
31. Past (part 2)
32. Invisible.
33. Mates.
34. The Locked Room.
35. More Mysteries.
36. Preparations.
37. A Night To Remember.
37. A Night To Remember. (Pt 2)
38. Day And Night.
39. Feel Again.
40. Why Does It Hurt?
41. Answers.
42. One Last Time.
Published on Kindle

Author's Important Message

14.3K 212 83
By miss__imperfection_

Hello, my lovely readers!

How are you guys doing?! I know I went missing for the past.. couple years. *Nervous Laugh*

I don't really know if you guys want an explanation or even care to know; but I've just been focusing on my undergraduate studies, I am pre-med student so its been hard to find any time to actually sit down and write! There were a lot of things; family, friends, college, work, which all demanded my attention. I hope you guys understand that life happens, to all of us, and I hope you are able to forgive me for not continuing Damien and Alexis's story. 

To be honest, I was experiencing major writer's block, I had no idea how to shape their love story next! Plus, it had been a few years so I figured I come back to the story so refresh my memory. I edited the whole thing, changed up a few things. Okay, I actually made some major changes to the story, added some scenes, even changed the characters a little bit. Now you are probably wondering what in the world am I going to do with these changes and how can you read them?

I have a very important message for you:

I AM GOING TO PUBLISH THE VAMPIRE KING ON AMAZON. (Kindle Direct Publishing).

I knew I just couldn't give up on these characters, but there was a lot of room for improvement so I am still polishing this book. Once I feel satisfied enough with it, I will have it available for you guys on Amazon as an eBook AND as a hardcover!! So yes, you will be able to hold your own physical copy of THE VAMPIRE KING in your own hands.

IMPORTANT: Once I publish the book on amazon, I will be taking it off Wattpad so you will only have access to it on Kindle. I will publish it on amazon this MARCH, so please keep an eye out for a link that I will post on my profile. I'll write another author's note like this on the book itself with the link, but that will only be up for a day or two! 

**If you really don't want to miss when I publish the book and can't wait, you can follow me on Instagram where I'll have the link in my BIO!** 

INSTAGRAM: XO.JITIKAA

Again, I want to thank you guys sooo much for loving this book and always coming back to it. You don't know how blessed I feel to have such an amazing group of readers! Thank you all for reaching out to me, for worrying about me, even for the threats that I got to update! LOL.

Take care, you guys! I'll be in touch soon!

*On my way to write the much awaited sequel now* XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 302K 46
She was told to fear him... She was told that his evil would devour her... She was told to stay far away... But what if they were all wrong? What if...
373 17 21
Madeline is a poor girl from King Kazimir's kingdom. Madeline and her best friend, Esme, has been through the worst of the worst. As "humans" in a s...
505K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
140 21 19
Man and Woman fall in love Man leaves Woman broken hearted. Woman desperately tries to get him back. Both go through stages, trials and agony. Pain...