Naruto X male reader (The swe...

By lowerbirth

this is not a yaoi fan fic it's just in the Naruto universe but anyway here is the main story you are the fir... More

bio
one big happy family
Graduation and a sweet encounter
meeting little rays of hope
training our little akatsuki
the first mission journey to the land of waves
calm before the storm
the demon Vs the mother, and children Vs apprentice
hot spring and the challenge
rookie ten Vs akatsuki part 1
rookie ten Vs akatsuki part 2
who's Sam?
the sweetest ninja Vs the red king (and the punishment.)
chunin exam
into the forest of death.
training
Operation T.B.C
first war
infiltration and a detour
battle of the red rice Feild
building up
a battle for the leaf
new village order
going to battle
ninja through world's
power of the sword
Attack on the sound
Family...?
new polices

the next exam

515 19 0
By lowerbirth

Okay boys and girls here is the next chapter of this story and as most of you might be aware but this is the next part in the chunin exam. Now for my question of the day and that is which of the first fights of the finals were your favourite? For me I would have to say that it is gaara Vs rock Lee since out of all of them that was the most... WOW since I remember thinking, why are these two guys not the main character!? Now with that all said and done let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

I was standing in the arena with the rest of the chunin who passed the exam, most notable was the jinchuriki of the one tail. Right now minato was telling all of us what was going to happen but I knew that he hated seeing me as much as I hated seeing him. Up on the spectating area was both smoothie and zarzar as well as danzo since your team along with instructor are aloud to watch. Minato then stepped forward.

Minato:"now this will be the line up for who will be fighting who, the selection was completely random so don't worry."

Then on the board above him reveal a Vs board with different names on it, I tried to find my name so that I could beat any weak ninja I come across. When I saw my name I looked to see who I was fighting only to be shocked to see that I would be fighting my little sister. I looked down at her as she was looking at me with a worried look and I couldn't blame her since if you looked at us side by side and asked who would win a fight then you would pick me.

Minato:"now let's get the first fight underway, sasuke uchiha will be up against torii Akadō from the hidden sound."

All of us who were in the arena then walked to the exits so that we could make our way to the stands while I try to think of a way to get Naruko to forfeit the match. As I am walking up the stairs I sensed the presents of three familiar chakra, when I was on the stand I looked to my left seeing that my team and sensei were here.

Zarzar:"hey y/n, hard luck on your little sis."

I nodded and stood next to them looking down on them from the railing.

Y/n:"so who's looking after the kids?"

I looked at smoothie who smiled.

Smoothie:"don't worry y/n, I've given them to someone we trust."

That wasn't reassuring since though I do trust people they would not be people who should look after kids.

Y/n:"who exactly?"

Smoothie looked down at the match which was about to start.

Smoothie:"that doesn't matter."

Change of POV to where the kids are at.

We see all ten of y/n and smoothies kids running around playing with all of the dogs that shigure looks after.

Back to y/n POV

Smoothie:"so sensei who do you think will win this match?"

Danzo:"the uchiha would be my guess as the sound ninja would have little moral after you killed orochimaru y/n."

I nodded since that would be true but I'm not sure how much the sound ninja looked up at orochimaru.

Y/n:"maybe it will be the uchiha, or maybe it will be the sound ninja but that dose not matter, so long as the one tail jinchuriki hose through."

They nodded as danzo sensei told us about his plan, operation T.B.C which was crazy in my mind but when I heard him explain I understood. I looked over to where my little sister was seeing that she was not looking very confident, I need to talk to her. I looked at my team.

Y/n:"I'm just going to walk around for a bit."

They nodded and I began to walk around the stand to Naruko so that I can convince her to drop out of this exam before I have to hurt her.

Kushina POV

Kushina:"are you sure that you are okay with this Naruko?"

My daughter nodded slowly but I knew that she wasn't telling me the truth since if what she said happened in the forest is true then she won't last lomg against y/n.

Kushina:"just remember, there is no shame in admitting defeat."

I looked over to minato who had to sand at a certain part of the stand as he is the hokage, I looked at y/n team seeing danzo, smoothie, and red eyed zarzar. I looked around to see if I could see y/n anywhere but nothing it's like he vanished into thin air. It only took a few minutes and the fight was over with saskue coming out as the winner, the next fight would be zaku a ninja from the sound who would be against shino.

Y/n:"we need to talk."

I turn to my side along with everyone of the leaf ninja teams looking at my son who was standing over Naruko like some sort of shinigami. Naruko slowly look up to her brother who looked down at her.

Naruko:"what about?"

Y/n gaze then got colder and I wouldn't be surprised if he was using a genjutsu.

Y/n:"about our match, now come."

Naruko then started to follow y/n as he went into one of the door ways which Naruko followed behind him, she must be quite brave to do something like this.

Naruko POV

I was following my big brother as we walked deeper into the hall way so that we could talk about our match, y/n looked quite scary and I don't know why I followed him when I just wanted to stay with my squad and friends. When y/n did stop it was at a secluded area where it would be quite hard for anyone to hear us, y/n turned around to look down at me.

Y/n:"now Naruko, I want you to forfeit your match against me."

I was a little confused since he sounded so serious as if he just wanted to to forfeit since it would be an inconvenience for him.

Naruko:"why would I do that big bro?"

He looked at me with his cold eyes in silence which was so uncomfortable that I thought I said something wrong and this was his way of punishing me.

Y/n:"because if we have to fight I will be brutal on you for the sake of the leaf, so I'll ask you again Naruko, drop out of the exam. You can take the next one."

Naruko:"no big bro, i want to become a chunin as soon as possible so I'll be taking part in this fight, even if it's against you."

Y/n then started to walk past me as I walk away from me while I place my hand onto my heart since it was beating like a drum.

Y/n POV

As I walked away from my little sister I was so happy that she called me here big bro along with the fact she stood her ground against me at such a young age. I was also really happy to meet my little sister and brothers friends too since my friends are really great to have so I'm guessing there friends are also great. While walking back to my team I wonder how well operation T.B.C will go down now that the first part of it is here but all five of the hokage are present. Danzo is quite skilled when it comes to these things but there is one thing that nobody is able to predict and that is the human element, the one thing that can ruin a perfectly good plan. When I walk out of the door way Naruko and I walked into I saw that the current fight was sakura Vs the yamanaka heiress. From the look of the fight both girls were giving it there all but both of them had there hair shorter when I saw them at the first part of the chunin exam. While I walked around to get to my squad I could see that minato was looking at me with hatred just as I did the same to him. When I did reach my squad I see that the match was over with both of them knocking eachother out.

Zarzar:"well that was quite anticlimactic."

I nodded but I didn't really care about the other fights, the only ones I care about is my little siblings matches.

Small timeskip to y/n fight.

I walked into the arena where it was the final round against my little sister who I would be as easy on as possible. My little sister was on the other side of the arena holding a kunai while i held my trident.

Y/n:"last chance Naruko, you can drop out now and body will think any less of you."

Naruko:"no, a true ninja never gives up."

The referee raised his hand up to the air.

Referee:"let's this match."

He brought his hand down.

Referee:"begin!"

Quickly Naruko began to use her nine tails chakra so that she was in a reach chakra aura with four tails sticking out. Naruko then ran at me on all fours at quite fast speed but zarzar was faster, Naruko tried to stab me with the kunai head on but I grabbed her wrist before the kunai was even close to me.

Y/n:"tip for next time, move around more, it's not use having speed if you are only going to love in one direction."

I threw her into a way which I made sure was not hard enough to kill her but it would hurt like hell.

Naruko:"well if that's the case then how do you like this!"

Then she began to run around me while slowly getting closer and closer but that still would not work since she is still easily predictable. I punched forward using my mochi jutsu the stretch my arm out while also using my armourment jutsu to make my fist even more harder. My prediction on when my little sister would be was right  and like my last attack she was sent flying into a wall.

Y/n:"you are not a very good jinchuriki Naruko, maybe try to use some other jutsu instead."

Naruto jumped out of the wall she was in but I knew that she was at her limit, if I hit her again she might die, Naruko made a shadow clone who helped to make a rasengan. That might work if I were some normal Genin but getting rid of it is as simple as breathing for me. When the rasengan was finished the Naruko clone disappeared while the real Naruko ran towards me with her rasengan held back, ready to hit me. Before he could even thrust her palm forward I grabbed the wrist of Naruko with my free hand while sticking my trident into the ground. I out my now free hand above the rasengan.

Y/n:"not bad, not many people your age could use the rasengan but there are very dangerous effects of you use to much or to little chakra."

I started to put some of my own chakra I to the rasenga which was making it unstable and close to exploding. When I it was close to threw the rasengan away using my chakra as a type of blast, like nagato, almighty push. When the rasengan when into the wall a huge explosion was caused, even destroyed the railing above it. This match has gone on long enough now, I twisted her arm and pushed her onto the ground on her front while I held her right arm up while my other hand holding the top of hers.

Y/n:"I'll say this one more time Naruko, surrender or you won't be able to be a ninja anymore."

I put some pressure onto her arms so it would be a little painful for her.

Naruko:"n... No, I will never surrender since that's not what a ninja would do!"

I sighed unhappy that I have to do this to my little sister but this is for the leaf, in less than a seconds I slammed the hand that was on top of Naruko fist destroying the bones in her hand and arm. I grabbed the other arm while Naruko screamed in agony and we were in the same position.

Y/n:"I hope you find something else to do in your life Naruko which you like as much as being a ninja."

Then I crushed her other am making both her arms useless for the rest of her life since there is little to no bone left. I stood up and looked at the refire.

Y/n:"I will take it that I win."

The man nodded while I walk away to go back to my team but I was feeling like crap at what I just did to my little sister, I do plan to fix her arms but I know that she will always hate me for this. If it was just the two of us I wouldn't have done that to her but all five kage were watching and I need to be seen as a monster.

Kushina POV

I took my daughter off of the ground and started running to the hospital to get her healed up after what my son did to her. Was this his way of punishing me and minato for how we treated him!? As I was making my way to the hospital I began to get more worried about what y/n will do to Naruto in his upcoming match if the two of them have to fight. When I did reach the hospital I was happy to see tsunade since she helped train Naruko.

Kushina:"Tsunade! I need your help!"

She turned to look at me and was shocked when her eyes landed onto Naruko.

Tsunade:"what happened to her!?"

I handed Naruko over to her god mother.

Kushina:"she got injured in a fight against y/n, he did this to her."

Tsunade:"I'll do everything I can lady kushina."

Tsunade then began to walk off while I followed her wanting to be with my daughter while she is in this pain, at some point Naruko had went unconscious.

Small timeskip

I sat in the waiting room waiting to hear news about my little girl since tsunade said that I couldn't come into the operating room with her. While I waited the door of the hospital opened and what sounded like a dog came in so I looked up seeing it was someone from the Inuzuka clan who seemed kind of familiar to me but I don't remember meeting him. He just walked past the resection to go deeper into the hospital, dose he have a friend in the hospital.

Shigure POV

I walked through the doors of the hospital to help y/n enact his plan for his little sister which might be to destroy the bones in her legs for all I know. While walking to where the room was suppose to be I thought about my upcoming trip to the forest of the wolves which I plan to meet my old friend. After some time I reach the room y/n little sister is in and I open it up to see that it is empty, perfect. I walked over to the window in order to let y/n in since it would look pretty strange if y/n came to this room. When I reached the window I opened it up and not even a second since I stepped away y/n jumped through so fast that I'm surprised people don't call him the red flash.

Y/n:"are we alone?"

I nodded.

Shigure:"yeah dont worry about it."

I looked at y/n little sister and I really was curious if he actually did completely destroy her arms so when I touched one there was no bone, to be honest it felt quite gross to touch.

Y/n:"would you please let go of my little sister."

I let go of the arm as y/n walked to the other side of her bed and held his hand out to me, I knew what he wanted so I handed him a kunai.

Shigure:"are you sure you know what you are doing y/n? I mean we should have at least brought Tohru or some other medical ninja."

Y/n took the kunai and moved it so the tip was pointing at Naruko shoulder.

Y/n:"I know what I'm doing shigure."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Shigure:"if you say so."

I took a bit of meat out of my pocket and tossed it to Terry while y/n poked a small hol in Naruko shoulder, y/n put he kunai down before placing his finger an inch away from the small hole. Y/n mochi started to come out of the tip of his finger and into the hole y/n made in Naruko arm, when he was done remaking her bones he walked round to the other side of the bed and did the same. When he was done now the door burst open and when we looked to see who it was I was a little shocked to see Naruto as well as a member of the Nara clan.

Naruto:"what are you doing here!? Did you come to kill Naruko!"

Y/n just walked away like always, this man really need to learn to drop that dame persona down so he can talk to his Siblings like he talks to us. I looked at the kids.

Shigure:"y/n came here to be who he truly is boy, remember that for the future."

I then turned to jump out of the window as well but a kunai was sent flying by my head.

Naruto:"if you think I am letting you leave so soon then you have another thing coming."

I turned my head to y/n little brother who has almost as much spirit as y/n when he was that age.

Shigure:"I'm actually amused by this boy but I must go, good luck in your fight against the Senju."

I then jumped out of the window to make my escape.

Smoothie POV

I looked at my kids as they all spared with eachother since they said they wanted to do the chunin exam next time they could.

Zarzar:"do you think they would survive a chunin exam?"

I looked to my side seeing zarzar eating an orange.

Smoothie:"I think they would, me and y/n trained them after all."

Zarzar nodded and ate another bit of his orange while offering me a bit, I took a bit of orange. When I look back at the kids I see that they are running over to y/n.

Zarzar:"speak of the devil."

I jumped out of the window to greet my husband along with our kids since now he is so close to enacting project T.B.C. when I was Infront of him I noticed shigure was also with him holding a box that seemed to be moving, I looked back at y/n and gave him a hug.

Smoothie:"how did it go y/n?"

I let go of out hug to look at y/n.

Y/n:"it went well and shigure brought a gift for the kids."

All of our kids looked up to shigure as he opened up his box he bent down to there hight so they could see it. Inside the box was a small corgi which looked adorable.

Dont own.

Shigure:"here's the dog I promised to get you guys, I hope your kids like waffle."

I looked at shigure since I really am hoping that the dogs name is not waffle, the kids took the dogs box from shigure hands to let the dog run free.

Smoothie:"is that dog really called waffle?"

Shigure stood up as they were planning with the dog.

Shigure:"yeah, he looked like a waffle."

Y/n:"I like it."

Shigure nodded and patted y/n on his shoulder.

Shigure:"okay then I'll be off daddy long legs."

All three of us looked at shigure not approving of what he said.

Y/n:"you should be sorry. It's big daddy long legs."

Zarzar:"you both should be sorry. If s biggest daddy long legs."

My turn.

Smoothie:"all of you should be sorry,  it's humongous daddy longest legs."

All of us then laughed at our joke which we would always do when we were kids.

lowerbirth:"if anyone gets the refrance I will be proud."

Shigure then started to walk away while Terry followed behind him leaving the three of us to look at the kids chasing waffle around the training area.

Zarzar:"just so we are clear your kids know what to do with a dog right? Tobi is not going to give him chocolate."

I wish I could say that he would not but Tobi is well... Tobi.

Smoothie:"I hope so, otherwise I'll have to have another talk with them."

Then Tobi caught waffle and held it up in the air like he was holding a trophy.

Tobi:"Tobi has waffle! Tobi is waffle favourite friend!"

Timeskip

Zarzar POV

I walked deeper into the root base where I plan to continuing to punish the man who hurt the woman I love. As I walk past many of the other root members I reach the room and open it up, it was too dark to even see a thing without special eyes.

Zarzar:"hello there my old friend."

I activated my eyes revealing the cloud ninja me, y/n, and smoothie, were told to capture who I have been keeping here under torture.

And done hope that all of you like this chapter and please let me know what you think of it if it is not too much trouble. Now next chapter will be one where it will build up some lore I have made up, I hope you will all like it and I will say we are two chapters away from operation T.B.C. now for my question of the day and that is if you could have waffle as your ninja dog would you keep him? Personally I would say yes since waffle is best boy. now with that all said and done remember have a good life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.6K 117
What if Minato and Kushina never died What if Naruto was not their only child Will that change anything What if Naruto was neglected and abused What...
2.5K 58 6
[Discontinued] Mikasa Namikaze sister to Minato Namikaze became the ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž to Naruto after the death of her brother and sister in...
3.3K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
2.5K 107 3
{Naruto x Naruto Older Brother Reader x Skyrim} Everyone knows about the legend of Naruto Uzumaki, but what if Naruto wasn't the only child of Minato...