Damien Haas x Lemon

By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Not that sort of lemon, sorry. From Disney to Smosh, things change and it seems strangely familiar when a new... More

I Know You're Lying To Me.
Fruit Can't be a Name.
Chaotic Energy.
Is That a Smirk I See?
White Chicks.
Measured.
Edna Maria Mode.
Video Games.
Lights, Camera, Action.
Whoops.
Explanation and Breaks.
Lemon's Tree.
Announcing the Future.
Talking in Tongues.
Spelling Bee-Kini Wax.
Spelling Bee-Kini Wax II.
Final Time.

Animated.

106 2 0
By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Damien's hand lifted and met his forehead before a long breath was let out. "We just got here. How are you already tired?" Shayne laughed while placing a coffee down on the desk that his friend was sat at.

"No, I have an idea but the editors said that Delilah would be better to talk to. The only problem is, every time she comes by she talks about her workload and I feel like I shouldn't be wasting her time like that." Shayne shrugged and shook his head.

"She works with us and we're all busy. Besides, she said it herself, this is her workload so if there is an idea then talk with her. She can tell you when she is free. I spoke with her yesterday and we sorted the issue in seconds. Besides, we're planning an animated series, our editors are so busy that she is taking some of their work on." Damien nodded but held his phone a short distance away from him as he watched it, weighing up the idea in his head.

"I can drop her a text." Shayne shook his head and sipped at the coffee in his hand.

"She only looks at her notifications for emails. I messaged her and she said that she never looks at them. About a year ago she noticed that she had 1000 unanswered texts so she blocked notifications and stopped looking as well. Just call her, unless there is another reason you don't want to call her." His lips puckered and Damien lifted his cheeks, squinting his eyes as he watched Shayne's look of disbelief.

"She's busy and I can wait, that's it. It's just an idea that I ran by the team." Shayne started pretending to chew gum and check his nails as his head tilted. Acting like a nosy secretary.

"I think that you like goth Edna." Damien bit his lower lip as soon as he had heard Shayne and both of them tried to stop the laughter.

"Dude, that's not okay. You can't call her that." Damien's words seemed to dry up as the pair quietly laughed to themselves.

"Well, what isn't okay is that you refuse to do your job because you want to have sex with someone." Matt Raub made an appearance from seemingly nowhere as he leant over Damien's desk and began to quietly speak to him about work. As soon as Damien had turned away, Shayne retrieved his phone and lifted it to his ear.

"Hey, Delilah." There was a short pause as a female voice responded to him. "Nice to hear your voice too. Damien and I have just been talking and he has an idea for a video but with our editors being so busy, we've been told to run it past you. Could you give him a call and talk it over? He is currently talking to Matt so call whenever." Shayne remained on the line for a second before he hid his face from Matt and Damien and suppressed a smile, refusing to look anywhere but at his screen before the line went quiet and they said their goodbyes.

"We should just..." Matt stopped as Damien's phone went off and Delilah's name appeared on the screen. The two men stopped and Matt walked off, allowing Damian and Delilah to talk to one another.

"Hello." Damien's voice picked up an octave and his tongue licked his lips as he listened to the woman on the other end.

"You sound smooth like butter," Shayne commented before typing something on his computer as Damien tried to signal for him to stop.

"Yes, of course. Well, I have an idea for a show but you may need to look over it and tell me how long it will take or if it will be worth it. I do have the go-ahead. Plus, I have another idea but they want to see a prototype first. Just a small animation to go over a video. I can write it all but I need to know about how practical it will be." There was a pause as Damien listened to the other person. "Well, it's busy here but my desk can be shared. I think that there is a small office room still free but the main floor isn't an option." Not thinking about it, Damien nodded as a smile began to work at the edges of his lips. "Okay, I can book the meeting room and I will see you here." The voice on the other end grew slightly louder as they made a response and Damien laughed at whatever she had said. "Okay, I will see you then." The hang-up was slow but he did it and a smile had taken up residence on Damien's face as he then clicked through his computer.

"Thirsty bitch." Shayne's words were a whisper but Damien fought back a laugh as he heard them.

"I'm not. We are friends and we get along. Nothing else to it." Damien's voice held a warning but Shayne puckered his lips and made a mocking sound.

"Oh, sure. And when we hang up, I smile like a thirsty bitch too. I also talk with a high pitch voice around you and when we talk I sway in my seat." Shayne's reply brought blood through Damien's cheeks as he tried to focus on the work that sat in front of him.

"If I didn't know any better I would think that you secretly want me. Why do you keep noticing every little thing about me?" Damien turned to his best friend and tilted his head up with faux suspicion.

"Oh no, you figured me out." Shayne narrowed his eyes slightly as he puckered his lips out as far as they would go, slowly moving closer to Damien, who was repeating the advances, they were almost touching as fought down their laughs.

"A-a-and kiss." A faint voice could be heard from the side of the pair, making them jolt back as they laughed, making their new visitor smile as well.

"Delilah. Good to see you." Shayne had finally calmed enough to respond as she smiled on. A thick shirt was worn that was one-half white while the other half was black. A black belt tied around Delilah and she wore fishnet tights. A beanie was pulled onto her head and very little makeup was worn.

"What a warm, and gay, welcome. Normally you have to pay to see something like that." Dark eyebrows jolted up before she winked at Shayne. Finally, turning to Damien and catching his eye. A black top was all that covered Damien's upper half and Delilah barely glanced for long as she read the words that had been written. Damien had missed the odd glance as he ran his eyes up her legs, watching the skin that the fishnets left exposed. His line of sight wasn't missed by Delilah or Shayne. Feeling exposed and self-conscious, Delilah stepped back, placing one leg behind the other as she tried to hide herself a little more.

Silence had passed between the pair, Shayne and Delilah had held out for Damien to speak but he remained quiet, leaving Delilah to awkwardly rub her cheek and check her phone, reading the time. "So, Damien, do you want to go and talk? I am expecting a call is all." Without missing a beat, Damien stood and signed out of his computer, knocking Shayne's shoulder as he left.

As soon as the door closed, Delilah pulled her backpack off and took out the book and pencil as well as her laptop as she searched for the cable that would charge her laptop. As soon as it was plugged on, Damien gulped down, waiting to hear Delilah speak. The moment Delilah's eyes met Damien's, he fluttered his eyelids as she silently waited for him to say something. Anything at all.

"Damien, normally in meetings people have to talk. And, seeing as they are your ideas, I think that you will need to do most of the talking." Words escaped Damien as he patted his pockets and then took a deep breath in, smiling and exhaling a laugh.

"I forgot my phone, it has my notes on." Damien scrambled up and headed out to his desk where Shayne was sat, holding the forgotten phone.

"Damien, you are not thinking with the right head. I don't think you've ever been so hopeless. She has only been working here for eight months and you get along but if you keep this up, she'll never realise how you feel. Maybe Ify will get there first. I know that he is her type." Damien jolted back and the right half of his face lifted in disbelief. "Oh, I have seen a picture of one of her exes. Ify is definitely her type. Personalities are pretty similar as well. From what she said. It was only a brief conversation though so I could be wrong." Damien shook his head, giving an empty thanks for giving him his phone.

"What did you mean by thinking with the right head?" Shayne puckered his lips and smiled.

"You're not thinking with the one on your neck. And perhaps you should start thinking with your brain because Delilah likes a smart man. Such as yourself. You speak Japanese, she does. You both love technology. Come on man." Usually, the advice was the other way round as Shayne would have to check before shooting his shot but the tables had turned and Damien stood, unsure of what to do.

"How do you know so much about her? And her exes? What else don't I know? I swear, if you start telling me about how she likes it when men take control I am going to have to call your relationship into question." Damien tried to joke but Shayne shrugged at him.

"Damien, you could know all of this too if you just listened. And spoke to her. Like today, she spoke to us and you spent the entire time watching her legs. She is also very self-conscious, and you know that, you told me that she was self-conscious. Delilah and I have a close relationship because I reach out when I need to and respond when she asks. Like everyone else in this office. I don't pussy out like you do. She's a busy woman who works with hundreds of people so you have to catch her attention and then the pair of you can get on like she and I do. And maybe the pair of you could be more." Damien glanced back into the room and watched as her eyes stuck to her laptop, it was obvious that her emails were up and her fingers were wiggling around her keyboard.

The moment the door closed behind Damien, Deliliah switched her screen over to a program and waited for him to start speaking. "Sorry about earlier, I didn't get much sleep last night. Now, my ideas. What if we did an immersive experience where people could sit in the chair as we do a Try Not to Laugh video?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 7K 200
[Book Full, Check out More Then Friends for the rest of the story] You're the new member of smosh, along with your Bestie F/N. What will happen? Wil...
15.7K 165 9
What happens when two guys who have had feelings for eachother for 2 years, are forced to share a tiny cabin for seven days? It happens to Shayne Top...
220 3 7
WARNING! ⚠️ CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! I wrote this story on an account I don't have access to anymor...
104K 1.9K 33
Highest rankings: #1 in DamienHaas #2 in Smoshgames A Damien X reader fanfic. [Book one.] You moved out to LA and applied for a job at Smosh! You...