Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

62- Practice

583 21 17
By weasleytwinsimp11

Adrian woke up the next morning feeling like complete trash, all he remembered was that him and Y/n broke up and after that it was a blur. He got up nearly tripping over something on the floor. "Ow." said Emilia as Adrian looked down at her.

"What the hell are you doing on the floor?" said Adrian as Emilia sat up, her hair was all over the place when Adrian pulled her up.

"Im not to sure actually.." said Emilia looking over at Graham bed and then to Miles' who was nearly falling off his bed. Adrian rubbed his head as he looked down at his watch. "I had such a weird dream, Y/n and you broke up. So weird, it's felt so real."

"Because it was." said Adrian as Emilia looked at him surprised. Graham woke up as he sat up and looked at his two friends. "I'm going to go shower.."

Emilia and Graham watched Adrian walk into the bathroom and hear the water turn on. "Oh merlin my head hurts." said Emilia as she covered her eyes, Graham chuckled as he looked at how her hair was.

"You look like a lion, come here." said Graham laughing as Emilia went to sit on his bed, he placed both hands on her hair and slide his hands down as she sighed. Graham hands stopped on her cheeks as he looked at her and smiled.

Miles woke up from the noise of the shower running when he sat up to see Graham holding Emilia's face and leaning foward. "No." said Miles as Graham and Emilia jumped and turned to look at him.

"I'm going to go back to my dorm now." said Emilia getting up, Miles' eyes followed her as she closed the door to the boys dorm. Graham rolled his eyes and laid back in bed covering her eyes.

"Did Adrian and Y/n really break up?" said Miles realizing that it was the only thing he remembered from last night. Graham shot up and looked at him as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"No?" said Graham as he looked at him crazy. "I thought I dreamt that." Miles made a face and turned to the bathroom door. Adrian was running his head under cold water as he felt a pit in his stomach.

———

Y/n felt someone shaking her when she opened her eyes to see Angelina and the twins staring at her. "Y/n wake up, how are you going to tell us we have practice but not be awake for it." said Angelina as Y/n groaned and covered her face.

"Maybe you should cancel it if you don't feel good. I mean it'll just be a easy Saturday." said George as she rolled her eyes and got up.

"No, we'll have practice. We need it." said Y/n as she got up and slammed the door to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she seen her eyes were a bit red and puffy, she splashed cold water on her face and sighed.

Fred and George looked at each other as they waited for Y/n to come out the bathroom, Angelina looked at them as she noticed their strange behavior. "Wasn't it Adrian's birthday last night? Why did she sleep in here?" said Angelina as Fred and George glanced at her.

"Shush." said George

"Why?" whispered Angelina, she narrowed her eyebrows as she gasped. "Don't tell me they broke up!"

Fred nodded as Angelina crossed her arms and shook her head, Y/n came out the bathroom and looked at them as they all stared back at her. "We'll come on?" said Y/n as the three of them followed her. "Where the rest of the team?"

"Lunch." said Angelina as Y/n nodded. The four of them making their way to the Great Hall when they seen Adrian, Emilia, Miles and Graham were in front of them. Y/n glanced at Adrian and entered the Great Hall as Adrian turned to look at Miles.

"Hi guys!" said Emilia as Fred and George smiled at her softly and made their way into the Great Hall causing her smile to fall. Angelina narrowed her eyebrows and looked at Emilia weirdly.

"Hey Emilia. I seen you're the new chaser for Slytherin." said Angelina as Emilia nodded and Adrian pushed her into the Great Hall.

Y/n sat on the Gryffindor table feeling her stomach drop when Fred and George sat down next to her. Her owl came flying in dropping the Prophet in front of her, seeing the headline.

MINISTRY SEEKS EDUCATIONAL REFORM
DOLORES UMBRIDGE APPOINTED FIRST-EVER "HIGH INQUISITOR"

"What the hell." said Y/n as Fred and George looked at it with her, making faces as they turned to the staff table. Y/n read the Prophet as she seen Percys name making her look at the twins.

"Percys been such a hm.." said George as Fred agreed. Y/n shook her head and place the Prophet on the table and sighed. Her eyes traveled to the Slytherin table to see Adrian looking at her but looked away.

"I'm heading to the field now." said Y/n getting up, Fred and George looked at each other as Angelina looked over at Autumn. Walking out the Great Hall she seen Gianna and Daphne walking.

"Hi Y/n!" said Gianna as Daphne looked away. "Are you heading down to practice? Congratulations on making caption!"

"Thanks." said Y/n giving her a small smile and walking past her. Gianna made a face and looked at Daphne who shrugged.

She sat on the bench in the tent and sighed, putting on her Quidditch uniform, Angelina and Katie came in looking at her softly. Y/n walked into the captions office and sighed, she made her way out of the tent to see the Slytherin quidditch team, Pansy and Gianna in the stands. "Great." said Y/n walking back into the tent to see everyone.

"Ready to show us all up, Ickle Prefect?" said Fred, emerging tousle-haired from the neck of his Quidditch robes, a slightly malicious grin on his face.

"Okay everyone," said Y/n, rolling her eye at the twins. "Let's get to it, Alicia and Fred, if you can just bring the ball crate out for us. Oh, and there are a couple of people out there watching but I want you to just ignore them, all right?"

The team made their way out of the tent when Draco started talking. "What's that Weasley's riding?" Malfoy called in his sneering drawl. "Why would anyone put a Flying Charm on a moldy old log like that?"

"Shut up Draco." Y/n heard Emilia voice. Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson guffawed and shrieked with laughter. Ron mounted his broom and kicked off from the ground and Harry followed him, watching his ears turn red from behind.

"Ignore them," said Harry, accelerating to catch up with Ron. "We'll see who's laughing after we play them. . . ."

"Exactly the attitude I want, Harry," said Y/n approvingly, soaring around them with the Quaffle under her arm and slowing to hover on the spot in front of her airborne team. "Okay everyone, we're going to start with some passes just to warm up, the whole team please-"

"Hey L/n!" Pansy shouted from the stands, Adrian face palmed as Miles and Emilia turned to look at him. "How you got him IS how you'll lose him!"

Gianna turned around to look at Adrian as Emilia, Miles, and Graham's eye widen. "Spread out, then, and let's see what we can do." said Y/n calmly ignoring Pansy's laugh. Ron fell back toward the opposite goal. Y/n raised the Quaffle with one hand and threw it hard to Fred, who passed to George, who passed to Harry, who passed to Ron, who dropped it.

"He's horrible." said Miles as Graham nodded, Emilia and Adrian glanced at each other and shook their heads.

"Why are we even here?" said Emilia as she looked at Graham who sighed.

"Snape booked the Quidditch field for right when their done, he told me to just wait here until they are so we can start right away and train our new beaters." said Graham as Emilia nodded and turned to watch the Gryffindors.

Ron, who had pelted toward the ground to catch the Quaffle before it landed, pulled out of the dive untidily, so that he slipped sideways on his broom, and returned to playing height, blushing. Y/n saw Fred and George exchange looks, but neither of them said anything, for which Y/n was grateful. "Pass it on, Ron," called Y/n, as though nothing had happened. Ron threw the Quaffle to Alicia, who passed back to Harry, who passed to George, who passed it to Angelina, who passed it to Fred.

"Hey, Potter, how's your scar feeling?" called Malfoy. "Sure you don't need a lie-down? It must be, what, a whole week since you were in the hospital wing, that's a record for you, isn't it?"

"Draco stop it." said Gianna as Draco looked at her, Fred passed to Y/n; she reverse passed to Harry, who had not been expecting it, but caught it in the very tips of his fingers and passed it quickly to Ron, who lunged for it and missed by inches.

"Come on now, Ron," said Angelina crossly, as Ron dived for the ground again, chasing the Quaffle. "Pay attention."

On his third attempt, Ron caught the Quaffle; perhaps out of relief he passed it on so enthusiastically that it soared straight through Katie's outstretched hands and hit her hard in the face. "Sorry!" Ron groaned, zooming forward to see whether he had done any damage.

"Get back in position, she's fine!" spat Y/n, Adrian raised his eyebrows and looked at Emilia who narrowed her eyebrows. "But as you're passing to a teammate, do try not to knock her off her broom, won't you? We've got Bludgers for that!"

Katie's nose was bleeding. Down below Draco, Pansy, Goyle and Crabbe were screaming of laugher."Here, take this," Fred told her, handing her something small and purple from out of his pocket. "It'll clear it up in no time."

"All right," called Y/n, "Fred, George, go and get your bats and a Bludger; Ron, get up to the goalposts, Harry, release the Snitch when I say so. We're going to aim for Ron's goal, obviously."

When Y/n blew her whistle, Harry released the Snitch and Fred and George let fly the Bludger, Y/n's eye would switch between Ron and the Slytherin team, getting rather annoyed. "Stop — stop – STOP!" yelled Y/n. "Ron, you're not covering your middle post!"

"Oh.. Sorry." said Ron, Pansy bursted out into laugher as Adrian rolled his eyes and sat back.

"You keep shifting around while you're watching the Chasers!" said Y/n. "Either stay in center position until you have to move to defend a hoop, or else circle the hoops, but don't drift vaguely off to one side, that's how you let in the last three goals!"

"Sorry." repeated Ron

"And Katie, can't you do something about that nosebleed?!" said Y/n with an attitude.

"It's just getting worse!" said Katie thickly, attempting to stem the flow with her sleeve.

"Seems like L/n needs to know how to contain her anger! Your teammates aren't Adrian!" shouted Pansy as she started laughing. Y/n threw the Quaffle hard at her making everyone in the stands move out the way.

"Well, let's try again." said Y/n. Fred and George looked at each other as Alicia went to receive the Quaffle.

This time they had been flying for barely three minutes when Y/n's whistle sounded. "What now?" said Harry impatiently to Alicia, who was nearest.

"Katie" Y/n said shortly. Adrian turned and saw Y/n, Fred, and George all flying as fast as they could toward Katie. Harry and Alicia sped toward her too. It was plain that Y/n had stopped training just in time, Katie was now chalk-white and covered in blood.

"She needs the hospital wing," said Angelina.

"We'll take her," said Fred. "She...er..might have swallowed a Blood Blisterpod by mistake."

"Well, there's no point continuing with no Beaters and a Chaser gone," said Y/n glumly, as Fred and George zoomed off toward the castle supporting Katie between them. "Come on, let's go and get changed."

"Awwhh seems like Captain L/n is having trouble controlling her team." said Pansy, Y/n hopped off her broom getting looks from Angelina.

"Shut the fuck up already!" spat Adrian as Miles held back his laughs. Y/n looked up at the stands and made her way into the tents.

"Honestly I'll be the next one to throw a Quaffle to your head." said Emilia as Pansy made a face, Gianna looked at them confused as Adrian sighed and got up.

"Hold on, whats going on with you and Y/n?" said Gianna as Pansy look straight forward.

"Ask your friend." spat Adrian as he got off the stands.

———

The Slytherin were making their way back into the castle when Professor Umbridge stopped them. "Head girl, Head boy, please come with me." said Umbridge as Emilia and Adrian looked at each other and followed her to Dumbledores office.

"Ms. Morales , Mr Pucey great to see you." said Dumbledore with a face, Professor Umbridge made a noise that made Dumbledore look at her. "Well Professor, go on."

"Right hem hem! How do you two feel about organizing a ball!" said Umbridge as Adrian and Emilia looked at each other.

"A ball professor?" said Emilia as Umbridge nodded.

"Yes I was thinking January 27th, I was thinking it'll be a great way of celebrating a new year of the schools greatness now that i'm here." said Umbridge.

"Well do we really have a choice Professor?" said Adrian as Umbridge gave him a face. "I mean since you asked us personally of course we will, won't we Emilia?"

"Of course." said Emilia as her and Adrian looked at each other and turned back to look at her with a smile.

"Great ! You and the prefects will prepare it. School appropriate, you'll come to me weekly letting me know how everything is going." said Umbridge, Emilia and Adrian nodded their head as they looked at each other. "Very well, you two are excused. Shower why don't you."

Adrian made a face and walked out with Emilia as they were making their way to the stairs to go to the Slytherin entrance when Y/n came passing by with the twins. The twins gave Emilia a look as Y/n looked away from them causing Adrian to pull Emilia away.

IM UPDATING AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK I MADE YOU GUYS HAGE ADRIAN😭😭 i hope not but yes yes 😭🤚🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...