Maid for you (Book 1 & 2)

By pretty_girl_love_

Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to norma... More

Characters and other shiiπŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13πŸ’œ
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15πŸ’œ
Chapter 16πŸ’œ
Chapter 17πŸ’œ
Chapter 18πŸ’œ
Chapter 19πŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13πŸ’œ
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15πŸ’œ
Im sorryπŸ’”
Read this
New instagram page

Chapter 11πŸ’œ

2.4K 117 16
By pretty_girl_love_

A couple weeks later
~
January 25th - 2:30pm
~
Madison & Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"Please stop crying" I said rocking Kalani in my arms. "Wassup fam" KD said walking into the house with Kentrell, Ben and Baby Joe behind him.

"Finally, take your daughter" I said handing Kentrell Kalani before sitting on the couch and letting out a breath.

"Damn, babygirl working your nerves?" Ben asked causing me to chuckle with my eyes still closed.

"Not my nerves...she's just a lot with Kentrell at the studio all the time" I explained before opening my eyes and seeing Kalani stopped crying.

"She finna be a daddy's girl" Baby Joe said sitting beside me and I nodded in response.

"She eat?"

"Yeah and she took a nap" I said as Kentrell nodded and I pulled out my phone.

"Have the fans seen her?"

"No but ima bout to post a pic of her right now" I said answering Ben and Kentrell nodded.

Madisavage

Say hi to Kalani Gaulden!🥰💜
20,456 likes
@User: AHHHH hi Kalani!!!
@User: KG!!😍
@User: Shes so cute!😖❤️
@Kentrell Gaulden: My girl💜
13,000 more comments

"She spoiled already" Boomer said and I chuckled, "She got a rich ass daddy and a mommy that models"

I started modeling a couple days before I found out I was pregnant. Fashion Nova has hit me up a couple times and I finally agreed.

"Yo let me talk to you real quick" Kentrell said handing Ben Kalani and I nodded before we both walked upstairs to our room.

"What's wrong?" I asked before Kentrell crashed his lips into mines and I gasped in surprise.

"What's wrong?" I asked breaking the kiss with my arms around his neck.

"If anything happens to me...I love you" he said causing me to slightly scrunch my face.

"If anything happens?" I asked and he nodded, "What does that even mean?!"

"I'm just talking but look we ready go out real quick"

"Trell you just got back" I slight whined. "I know and I'll make it up to you" he said as I sighed and nodded.

"I love you Madison" he said pulling me into a hug and I hugged back. "I love you too Kentrell..."

A hour later
~
Kentrell's POV:

"Did you tell her?" Boomer asked and I shook my head before looking back at the text on my phone.

Danielle: Pretty daughter...it would be a shame if something happened to her

            Me: Fuck is u talking bout?!?

Danielle: Meet me at my house and if you don't come your baby mama and daughter won't make it to next week.

"I'll be back" I said holding my glock on the side of my pants and everyone nodded.

"One wrong step and we in that bitch" KD said as I nodded and got out the car before walking into Danielle's house since she left the door open.

"Finally" I heard Danielle say from in the kitchen and I closed the door behind me.

"Took you long enough"

"Well I do got a baby mama and child at home" I said and heard her chuckle until she turned to face me with a knife.

"Why didn't you give me a kid?"

"Cause you ain't mature enough for all that" I explained and she shook her head.

"But that's the thing...I am, why would you wanna be with someone who was in a mental hospital instead of someone who's doing what you doing...we both want the money Kentrell"

"It's about more than the money" I said and Danielle shook her head putting the knife down and walking closer to me.

"It's only about, money, sex, and drugs" she smiled before rubbing my chest.

"But I guess if I can't be happy then no one can" she said before pulling a gun out of her jeans.

"You ain't slick" I chuckled and she smirked, "I know you ain't come empty handed" she said and I shrugged.

"Tried trusting your ass"

"You know what I wanted to do when you got my text" she said and I shook my head.

"You ain't gon kill me" I said chuckling to myself. "You don't think I will? Everything that we've been through and you still chose someone else over me"

Danielle walked closer to me and pointed her gun to my stomach.

"And now I want you to suffer" she pulled the trigger sooner than I thought but I pulled out my glock and shot her twice in the chest.

Danielle dropped and I saw her body lifeless on the floor while I held my stomach before I soon dropped beside her and my eyes slowly closed.

A hour later
~
Madison's POV:

"I haven't heard from Kentrell in a while actually" I said as Telee slightly tilted her head. "That's weird" Jania added and I nodded.

"Where's Kacey?"

"My moms house, he said he wanted to spend time with nana" Jania said mocking Kacey as me and Telee laughed.

"Surprised he ain't wanna see his daddy" Telee said as I nodded.

"Right he be pressed to see Kentrell" Jania said shaking her head and I smiled before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Y'all want some popcorn?"

"Of course!" Jania and Telee responded and I laughed to myself before putting the bag of popcorn into the microwave.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram listening to the popcorn pop until KD started to call me and I shook my head smiling.

"KD where y'all at with my baby daddy?" I asked smiling and the other end of the phone was quiet.

"KD..."

"Y-yo" he said and his voice slightly cracked. "KD...where's Kentrell?"

"H-he's in the hospital...he got shot" he said replied and I froze before Kalani started to cry upstairs but I couldn't move.

"Damn bitch you gon burn down the house" Jania said opening the microwave and waving the smoke away.

"Madison...." I heard KD say through the phone but I was still in shock.

"Telee go get Kalani...what's going on KD?!" Jania asked grabbing my phone and I started shaking as I slightly turned my head to Jania and saw her face drop.

"W-we're on our way..." she said looking up at me.

Kentrell got what?!

Sorry for any mistakes!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2K 22
plot given to me by @lexyida. love you ida.
155K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
99K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
54.3K 2.2K 53
read just us To get a better understanding of this book. So lets see where life has taken Gianna and Kentrell. they been Together 2 years since the...