You're Mine || JenLisa

By rbyjn00

Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapet 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story!

Chapter 13

2.6K 82 0
By rbyjn00

Jennie's POV:

I woke up in Lisa's arms. She was still asleep. It was so nice waking up in her arms again, you have no idea. I've really missed it. Apart from seeing Lisa, yesterday really sucked. I didn't get to talk to Lisa all day. The other night, my dad threw my phone against the wall and it broke. Great, another thing I have to replace.

I can't tell Lisa what really happened... I love my dad... And I think that somewhere deep down inside he loves me too. In the sixteen years I've been alive, he hasn't once told me that he loves me. When I watch movies/TV, I see how amazing some of these kids' fathers are. It makes me wish I had a father like that... But sadly life isn't fiction, it's reality. I can't choose how my father acts.

Before I could continue my thoughts, Lisa's alarm goes off. Today is Monday, and we have school. She turns it off and rubs her eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I giggle before leaning in to kiss her.

She kisses me back. "Morning babe."

"You look so adorable with your bed hair." I giggle again.

"Shut up! I do not have bed hair!" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Alright," I smirk. "If that's what you want to believe."

"I don't." She pouted.

"It's so cute when you pout." I lean over and kiss her again.

She blushes. "I haven't even been awake for 5 minutes yet, and already I'm blushing."

"I guess I'm just that amazing," I smirk.

"Yes, yes you are." She kisses me, and I kiss her back.

She goes to take a shower, and I sit on her bed and watch the news while I wait for her to finish. When she gets out, she comes out dressed in a black v-neck band t-shirt, and some skinny jeans.

"How many band t-shirts do you have? Each time you wear one it's a different one." I ask her.

"Hmm... Too many to even remember." She smiles.

I get up and walk over to her. "As usual you look hot today." I kiss her, before heading to take a shower.

When I get out, she's doing her makeup and hair. "I don't have anything to wear." I was just standing there in a towel.

She turns towards me. "Oh god, Jennie... You look so sexy in a towel, just saying." She smirks. "I still have your hoodie, if you want to wear that."

I blush and smile. "Well it's your hoodie now, but can I borrow it?"

She nods and goes looking through her closet to find the hoodie. Once she finds it, I put on that and some blue skinny jeans.

After I get dressed, I do my hair and makeup. She's already done and ready to go, so after I finish we head to school.

She holds my hand as we walk, and I smile. "Thanks for letting me stay with you last night, I just missed you and really needed to see you. I couldn't go another second without talking to my baby."

"You don't need to thank me, Jennie." She kisses my hand. "I was so worried about you... You have no idea how happy I was to see you. If anything ever happened to you... I don't know what I'd do." She looked over at me as we walked.

I smiled, and we walked in silence for a bit before she asked a question. "Jennie... What really happened?"

I knew that question was coming...

"I told you. I tripped."

I don't like lying to her, but I know if I tell her the truth she'll tell her mother or something... I don't want anything to happen to my dad. He's the only family I have...

"Jennie ... Please?"

"Lisa... I told you I tripped. Now can we just drop the subject?"

I know I sounded a bit harsh, but I just... Don't want to talk about it. I know she just wants to help, and that honestly means so much to me.

We walk in silence the rest of the way, and when we get to school we go to our usual meeting place in the morning. Chaeyoung and Jisoo aren't there. They're probably at like Chaeyoung's locker.

"I'm sorry..." I frown.

"For what?" She asks.

"If I sounded rude... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry."

She leans in and kisses me, and I kiss her back.

I've never fought with her before, and I'm not about to have my first one with her.

"I'm really sorry." I apologize again.

"Jennie, you didn't even do anything. There's nothing to be sorry for." She kisses me again.

"There is, and I'm sorry. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Babe, I could never be mad at you."

"Are you sure? Becau-" Before I can even finish my sentence, she kisses me.

"Jennie, you're so cute." She smiles at me.

I feel my face get red. "No I'm not, but you are." I kiss her.

The bell rings, and I'm now sad. That means I have to be away from Lisa, and I don't even have a phone to text her.

I kiss her before we leave the pool area. I walk her to class before heading to mine.

The first period goes by slow but finally, the bell rings. Time for my favorite class, gym. All we did was run the mile then play volleyball. After that, I have photography and Spanish and then finally it's lunch. Lisa time.

I walk up to the table where Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa are already sitting.

"Hello, beautiful." I smile sitting down next to Lisa.

She blushes. "Hey, gorgeous." She smiled. "I miss you."

"I missed you too. It sucks not having a phone." I frown. "Hopefully I'll get it replaced soon."

"I hope so, it sucks not being able to talk to you."

"I know the feeling babe." I smile at her.

"You guys are such a cute couple." Jisoo smiles at us.

"Thanks." Lisa grins.

'Couple' I really like that word when it comes to me and Lisa. We're a couple. I really love saying that.

Her hand is placed on the table, and I put my hand over it and smile.

She looks over, and our eyes make contact. You have no idea how much I want to kiss her, but I'm fighting off my impulse.

After lunch, Lisa walks me to my class. One of us always walks the other to our classes. I have math, and Lisa has gym class.

I walk into class and take a seat in the back. My math teacher hates me, in fact, most teachers hate me.

The class takes some notes and does some classwork, that I don't even attempt to do. Math is a waste of my time, honestly. I'm not planning on like becoming an engineer or someone that has to use math, so why do I need it?

After math, finally, I have my one and only class with Lisa. I walk into English, and she's already sitting in the back waiting for me.

I smile and take my seat. The teacher starts going on about something, and I'm in the process of writing a note to pass to Lisa. The phone rings, and he goes to answer it.

"Jennie, Mr. Lee wants to see you."

That is my swim coach. He's like one of the only teachers that actually like me. He's pretty cool.

I get up and leave class. Thank god, I hate that class. The only bad part was that I'm away from Taylor.

I knock on his door, before entering his office. "Umm, you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, Jennie come sit down."

I sit down on a chair in front of his desk.

"Jennie, you're without a doubt the best swimmer on the team."

"Thank you." I smile at him.

"Academically well... How can I put this? You're not the best." He continues.

"Umm thanks?"

"You're failing almost all of your classes, you need to get your grades up or..."

"Or what?" I frowned.

"You're off the team, I'm sorry. I don't make the rules the school does."

I cannot believe I just heard those words. Swim is like my life. It's the only thing I'm good at.

"Is that all?" I ask, still frowning.

"Well, it's what I needed to talk to you about. Jennie please do try to get your grades up." He smiles.

"I'll try..." I give him a weak smile.

I head back to class and take my seat. Just great.

"What was that about?" Lisa whispers.

"I'm failing school, and unless I get my grades up I'm going to be kicked off the swimming team." I frown.

"I can tutor you?" She offers.

"No, you don't have to. It's okay."

"I want to. You don't even have an option, you're coming to my house after school for a tutoring session."

I smile at her. It's really cute how much she cares.

After the bell rings, Lisa and I start walking to her house. Once we arrive at her house, we go into her room.

I sit on her bed, and she reaches into her backpack. "Okay, we'll start with English first." After she grabs a book from her backpack, she comes and sits down next to me. "So, right now we're reading Shakespeare." She begins.

When she's tutoring me, I do my best to listen. She's so sexy being all teacher like.

After English, we decide to work on math. She bends down to reach into her backpack, and I smirk. "You have a really nice ass, Lisa." I grin.

After she grabs the book, she turns to look at me. She's blushing ever so adorably. I grab her hand and pull her on top of me. "Lisa, you're so sexy. I can't keep my hands off of you." I smirk before kissing her.

She kisses me back, and I slide my hands over her butt. "Really nice ass," I repeat before kissing her again.

We were in the middle of a really hot make-out session when her mom knocks on the door. She jumps off me before I can even catch my breath.

"Umm come in," Lisa calls.

Lisa's mom opens the door. "Are you staying for dinner Jennie?" She smiles at me.

Before I can even answer, Lisa does it for me. "Yes, she is." She smiles at me.

"Alright, well dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes." She smiles again before closing the door.

Lisa's mother is so nice.

"That was close. Your mom has really bad timing." I smirk before leaning in to kiss her.

"Indeed she does." She says, before kissing me again.

"That was really hot though," I smirk again.

"Yes, it was." She grins. "But, I'm being a horrible tutor right now."

"No, you're not. You're rewarding me for all my hard work." I kiss her again. "I'll study any day if I can have these hot make-out sessions with you."

She giggles, before kissing me.

About ten minutes later, her mother comes in and tells us it's time to eat. After we eat, we go back into Lisa's room.

"Now, we really need to study."

"Lisa..." I frown. "Can't we just make out some more?"

"No, but we can take some study breaks." She giggles.

She starts to tutor me a bit before we take a study break.

"Now we can take a study break." She smiles.

"Yay!" I giggle.

"Aww! That was so adorable."

Yay? Really?

I blush. "No, it really wasn't."

She giggles. "Yes, it was." She leans in to kiss me.

I push her down on the bed and lay on top of her. I press my lips to hers passionately.

I can't describe the feeling I get when I kiss her, it's magical.

I move my lips down to her neck and start to kiss her neck softly.

I heard a moan escape her mouth. I made her moan! It was so sexy.

I move my lips back up to hers and kiss her again. "That was so sexy," I say, before kissing her again.

After our study break and more tutoring, I look at the clock. Wow, it's already 10 pm.

"Do you think it's time for me to leave?" I ask her.

I didn't want to keep her up, it's already overly nice that she's tutoring me.

"Or... You can stay." She smiles before kissing me.

How adorable was that?

I push the books off her bed. "No more studying though." I lean in and kiss her again.

"Fine, no more studying tonight."

"Thank you, teacher," I smirk.

"But, now it's my turn to make you moan." She giggles.

"And how do you plan to do that?" I was still smirking.

"You'll see."

She pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me. She presses her lips to mine, before sticking her tongue in my mouth. She places her hand at the bottom of my shirt, before sliding it in.

Long story short, she made me moan.

We decided to get ready for bed, I wanted to hold her tonight. I'm so happy to be with her, and I'm really happy to be spending the night with her again. She is so amazing, and I'm so lucky to have her.

I kiss her, before wrapping my arms around her.

"Goodnight sexy." I kiss her head.

"Goodnight baby." She snuggles into me closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.2K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
578K 8.7K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
26.8K 811 56
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
413K 13.4K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...