Lost In Your Eyes / kth.

By L0V3GGUKZ

❛ I found all the names of love in your eyes. ❜ - Amongst the most peculiar natures of human mind there's som... More

𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒
𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •

• 7 •

426 81 45
By L0V3GGUKZ

CHAPTER 07 | NOT HER
"Hurt me, Take my everything away or Tear me apart But If you dare to take my angel away from me It will be your death."

-----

T H E prior male straightened his jacket for the millionth time and inquired if his hair was fine, and The aggravated maknae just hummed as a response to every query his hyung threw at him.

"Hyung, I don't understand the need of bringing me to your little date." Jungkook soughed, fiddling with the keys of their car. At this, Taehyung brought a finger up to his mouth and indicated him to quiet down. "It's not a date! Just a casual chilling session," The 25-year-old expanded.

A smug smile played on the mischievous maknae's lips. "Oh, really?" He teasingly uttered, "Yes!" Taehyung snapped.

"Then why do you keep trying so hard to talk to her? Gladden her? And why are you so dressed?" Jungkook probed to the lad who was shooting daggers at the mean younger brother, Taehyung inhaled deeply. "Stop saying nonsense and for your information, I am not overdressed."

Jungkook subtly whirled his eyes. "Really now? That's your most expensive Rolex. You had saved up for it since debut and when you bought it, you made a promise to only wear it on special occasions," The 23-year-old said as he pointed to Taehyung's wrist.

The extremely pricey diamond-studded Rolex beautifully adorning his lean wrist sparkled slightly in the daylight. Placing his hand behind his back, Taehyung smiled a little. "Making a new friend is an important occasion too."

"Friend? I don't think that's what this is all about," Jungkook said, eyeing Taehyung and carefully spotting a slight blush that appeared on his cheeks for a brief moment. For a dramatic flair, Jungkook covered his mouth and made an "O" with his lips. "You like her! Don't you?"

"What?" Taehyung's voice came out high-pitched and screeching uncharacteristically for such a deep-voiced male. "Stop it! She's here!"

They instantly stopped poking and teasing the second The grey-eyed lass made an entry, flashing a smile towards both of them.

Yoona casually waved at them but couldn't apprehend why there was another member accompanying. Mentally berating her own self for constantly mistaking this as a date, Yoona inhaled a deep breath and greeted them. "Hello, Jungkook-ssi."

"You're the same age as Jae-mi, right? No need for formalities," Jungkook cheered with his adorable bunny smile.

The lass could feel a pair of eyes inspecting, noticing her tiniest details. Squirming slightly, She tried to ignore the eyes and beamed at Jungkook.

The thought of going out with Taehyung and not looking even one-tenth as attractive and fashionable as him, had been bothering the lass for the whole night. It took Yoona ages to pick the outfit, that she hoped would meet his standards.

In the last few hours before this meeting, The 21-year-old finally chose to go with a simple blue off-shoulder top and a knee-length white skirt with some floral prints and a white sling bag around her shoulder.

The girl topped off the look with some chunky heels because for some reason the 'pointy ones', or as she liked calling them had a habit of making her trip and stumble. She couldn't bear to handle any embarrassment today.

Yoona looked at Taehyung from the corner of her eyes who was fixing her skirt in closer. She had a gentle way of asking 'what he thought', and She was so relieved when He showed her a thumbs up with his precious boxy smile.

While the two were exchanging ensuring smiles, Jungkook had seem to catch up with the whole situation.

"I guess I will be going. I have some errands to run, but you two have fun." Jungkook cleared his throat, steering back towards the car. Agitated and nervous, Taehyung quickly yanked his hand and pulled him back to place. The lads looked at Yoona's confused face as Taehyung smiled unconvincingly at her.

"Excuse me, I just need to talk to him for a second," Taehyung explained with a forced grin while dragging Jungkook away from the lass. The grey-eyed glanced at them whispering a few steps away from her who was puzzled about their sudden discussion.

"Where do you think you're going? And since when do you run errands?" Taehyung asked, making air quotes.

"First of all, don't do that-," Jungkook said as he forced Taehyung's hands down. "And secondly, you two look like you've both been cut out from a cheesy, lovey-dovey romance novel. With all the eye contact and gosh! I don't particularly feel like third-wheeling," he finished.

"Andwae! Jungkook, no!" Tae implored. "Stay! Please" He whined, A chuckle erupted from Jungkook as he backed up with his hands held up in surrender.

"I am not Yeontan, and she's not a murderer, she won't kill you. Just go talk with her." Slipping inside the car, Jungkook rocketed away at full swiftness, leaving Yoona and Taehyung alone with their building awkwardness.

Taehyung was a bit hesitant to move back to her, though when he did, he proffered a walk in the park and a movie after if she was up for it; to which Yoona replied with a happy, excited grin.

After a rather uneasy and agonisingly silent walk through the park, The two managed to arrive at the movie theatre and find a film that both of them liked.

Finally, The lassie settled down in the last row of the movie theatre, the two of them sharing a large popcorn and the drinks of their choice; The movie started shortly and the two stared ahead at the movie screen like deer gawking at headlights.

Hearing Taehyung clearing his throat at the lowest voice possible for him, Yoona turned to look at him.

"Thank you for meeting up with me today," He whispered his voice coming out so raspy causing shivers to run down Yoona's crest,

She smiled brightly at him in return, the darkness in the halls hiding your flashing teeth, "It's no problem. I've enjoyed myself despite how awkward it's been," She thew, lightly chuckling which caused him to do the same.

Silence once again settled between the two however, this time it wasn't from how awkward or queasy it was, instead it was one of peace. As the adverts began to play, Yoona couldn't help but think how nice he had been to her today; So different to how he had behaved with you before.

As awkward as it was yesterday, None of it felt the same today, It felt as if his attempt to start a friendship with the lass went successive,

A quick bolt of electricity ran through Yoona's body, snapping her out of her trance when she felt his hand land on top of hers.

Staring at his face in bewilderment in the dark movie theatre, The prior female simply found him engrossed in the movie, not sparing a glance at her for a second. Thankfully, for him, Yoona couldn't see the dark blush that crossed his face and the subtle smile he was failing to hide.

Biting her lip, The lass decided to out way the pros and con's on her next move. She decided to just go for it and The girl leaned her head against his shoulder as she continued to stare ahead, just in time for the movie to begin.

Feeling his body stiffen at the sudden contact caused Yoona to chuckle lightly under her breath. Once he began to relax and feel more accustomed to the sudden touch, the two watched the movie, Each with a content smile on their faces.

-----

( AFTER A WEEK )
XXX UNIVERSITY

"Oh my god, I already see romance building up in between of you two!!" The lassie in her young-20s shrieked attaining a gasp from the girl walking in front of her, "Gosh, Stop saying anything that comes up in your mind Jae." Yoona uttered afore heaving out a deep breath inducing her friend's lips to get molded into a small pout.

"Sorry! Now tell me are you going to my lecture today too?" The pouting girl questioned her best friend who gaped at her up and down in a sassy way after hearkening to her query,

"No Ms Byun, You know I'm so intelligent to go and attend my lecture after slapping my professor, So yeah, I'm not going to your lecture, I'm definitely going to get myself to have those angry glares from professor Kim Tae-ho..." Yoona replied inducing the other lassie's eyes to broaden,

"Yahh Are you serious?? You cannot avoid him for all your life it has already been so long-" Cutting off her phrase Yoona sighed through her nose as she snarled "I know... I guess, I'll have to face him soon...".

The next following second her eyes fell on the male who just walked by her side flashing a small smirk to her, A panicked gasp evaded her mouth as she mumbled to herself,

"Is he going to fail me... Gosh, Why did I have to slap him... Yoona you crazy owl can't you just control yourself... Ah, Mumma... No No, Calm down He can't fail you... He shouldn't be dragging personal issues to studies... Right... Yeah, I'll talk to him..." The lass gulped whilst a whine escaped her mouth when her friend's palm made contact with the back of her head, Whacking her harshly propelling her to mold her lips into a pout.

"What are you babbling? Stop talking like this Idiot, People will think You're a psycho.." Jae-mi whispered in Yoona's ears whereat the pouting lass caressed her head softly, The next second the duo perceived Yoona's classmate pacing towards them,

"Yoona, Professor Kim called you in his cabin." The lad uttered making Yoona perplexed "Uh Me? Okay" Gulping the block in her throat Yoona hesitantly articulated earning a nod from the guy ere he walked away.

"Jae, Come with me ok... I don't want to go alone" The prior female uttered earning a whiny retort from her "Why? That professor of yours will insult me again, Go alone I'm not coming..."

"Stop... Let me go... Leave me.." Jae-mi voiced out, crying dramatically attaining a scoff from the lass who was dragging her physique with hers.

In a span of some minutes, Yoona found herself standing in front of the door of the place where she didn't want to go at all, "May I come in, Professor?" She hesitantly spoke in a shaky voice, "Yes."

Fixing his specs, The prior male observed the two females who just entered his cabin, "Ms Jae-mi, I don't remember calling you here and as far as I know, your mates are attending their lecture of Mrs Yoon, May I ask why are you not attending your class and Why are you present here?" The 25-year-old male probed in his deep hoarse voice, gazing at the 22-year-old who had her sights fixed on the male,

"Ms Jae-mi, You do realise that you're glaring at me right now, Do you?" Thew the man in his mid-20s making the lass let out a whine, "Ah Professor, Why do you keep complaining every time, Can I not bunk? When Professor Yoon, Doesn't have any problem then why-" Ere Jae-mi could terminate her endless proclamations the lass standing beside her positioned her palm on her mouth, restraining her from emitting further.

"Stop it Jae-mi." Yoona whispered, rendering The lass to concede what she had just done, "Ms Jae-mi, Leave. Also, I'm finally complaining these doings of yours to your guardians." The male sternly declared

"Sorry Pr-" Afore Jae-mi could say anything, The male stood up from his seat as he uttered, "Leave, Ms Byun Jae-mi." Hearing that Jae-mi walked out of the room with a pout on her face.

"Ms Yoona," The prior male voiced out leering at the girl who was looking down softly, Whilst as Yoona gulped down the lump of froth in her throat as she couldn't forget the incidents which took place some days ago.

The fact that they both almost kissed kept The man sleepless for nights and The fact the girl slapped the male, tormented Yoona.

"May I know why are you bunking my lectures from days? You were not present in my lecture today morning as well, Please be a little considerate towards your studies. Also, I hope you know I do not like when my students bunk my lectures." The male softly enunciated,

"Sorry Professor... I won't do it again." The girl murmured yet her sights darting down, making the male chuckle "Ms Yoona, You said the same thing last time."

"I won't bunk again, I seriously won't. I'm really sorry Professor." Yoona apologetically muttered, The 26-year-old male who was beaming widely abruptly ambled towards her as He bent down at her face,

"It's ok Ms Yoona. But If you bunked my lectures because you feel scared because of the day when you slapped me then don't be" Thewing his words whilst suppressing himself from simpering, He paused in the midst of his sentence as his nose stroked her nose bridge because of the diminished distance between them.

"Because Every bit of Kim Tae-ho belongs to you, My angel. Slap him, Beat him or Kill him, He'll gladly accept every punishment from you."

-----

( AN HOUR LATER )
HYBE ENT. BUILDING

"She told me not to overwork, Do you see this message Jiminaa?" The male in his mid-20s excitedly yelled, earning a disgusted look from his friend,

"Taehyung, It's just a message... Why are you acting as if she confessed that she wants to marry you?" Jimin retorted, afore flicking Taehyung's forehead,

"Yah, It's not like that... I'm just happy that she cares about me." Taehyung shyly spoke, in a soft voice, "You like her, Right? Jungkookie told me how you behaved when you were going on a date with her..." The lad proclaimed suppressing his laughter,

"Ah Jiminaa, It isn't anything like that... She's just a friend and It... wasn't a date..." He stuttered, shyly scratching his temples, "A friend who drives you crazy, Am I right dear Taehyungie?" Teasingly, Jimin slyly spoke, increasing the redness of Taehyung's bread cheeks

"Accept it Tae, You like her...", "I do..." Taehyung let out, an elegant wee beam tugged on his lips as He again gaped at the picture he clicked with the girl a week ago on their 'First Date',

"I miss her Jimin." Taehyung whined, "Oh, Shall I call her and Jae here today? Oh, no no they must be attending university..." Jimin uttered with a pout on his face,

"University...."

"Which university Jimin?" He asked, causing creases to arise on Jimin's forehead "XXX University, Why?" The male responded and within no time, The blonde head stood up and hurriedly fixed his hair looking at the mirrored wall,

"I'm going" Taehyung pronounced, concealing his face with the black mask he just pulled out from his Black overcoat, "Yah, Where are you going??" Jimin asked,

Drawing his car keys out of his pocket, Taehyung responded ere striding out of the room "To see her Jimin, I can't wait anymore, I just want to see her right now."

( MEANWHILE )
XXX UNIVERSITY

Gulping down the block in her oesophagus, The 21-year-old hesitantly, walked towards her classmate who helped her with the lectures all this while when she was avoiding attending the lectures of that particular individual she had slapped.

"Hey, Jeong In." Yoona uttered, seating herself beside the guy, attaining a smile which revealed his braced teeth from the guy, The guy waved back at her in response and again focused on the notebook where he was reading some notes.

"Thank you so much for helping me" The 21-year-old voiced, "It's okay, Yoona-ssi, I'm glad that I could help you." Jeong in replied inducing Yoona to nod with a smile.

The guy was too cute to be studying in this university, If he tried he could be a visual of some k-pop group, Even though the guy wore round spectacles on his face and braces on his teeth, He still appeared a lot cuter.

Yoona huffed out a deep breath and moved her gaze away from Jeong In, Only to see The 25-year-old raved haired male who was strolling inside the room, "Good Afternoon students." The articulation came out in a deep raspy voice and echoed around the vast room.

"I hope you all remember and have studied about the test you're having today." As soon as the words evaded his voice box, The students present in the room began to panic, Murmurs were resounding the room.

"Silence!" Tae-ho yelled inducing the people present to halt with their mumblings, "If you have any doubt, Then ask away. I'm the professor here, Not your friends sitting beside you." He asserted.

Jeong in, The guy beside Yoona who was apparently the topper, stood up and probed "Excuse me professor, But You never informed us about any test..." He hesitantly queried and the next very second The 25-year-old male shot him a smirk,

"Exactly, Mr Yang Jeong in. You're having a surprise test today." The male expressed, inducing the guy to let out a relieved sigh whereat everyone in the room continued to panic.

"Ms Yoona, Pass this paper to the students." He vocalized, as Yoona exasperatedly stood up and took the papers from him afore passing them equally to the first benchers.

The lass gulped down looking at the test paper in her hand as she tried to remember what she had studied about the questions in the test, "Jeong... Jeong in" She whispered, nudging the guy beside her with her foot, propelling him to turn his head up with a shot.

"What happened?" Jeong In whispered back, "I don't know anything in this fucking piece of paper... Help me just once, I promise I won't cheat again." The 21-year-old proclaimed gaining a nod as a yes followed by a chuckle, Not giving any heed to the pair of blue eyes that were gawking at her every move.

SOME MINUTES LATER

The silence was resounding the room whilst throwing daggers and covetousness was what The 25-year-old male was feeling at the moment, His eyes were shooting sabres at the guy who was sitting beside his angel,

"Only 5 minutes students, I assume you all want to go home." Tae-ho uttered calmly, while his gaze was still fixed on the girl who was sitting so close to the guy beside her, He clenched his jaw and began inhaling deep puffs to pacify his irate self.

"Those who are done, Leave your test here and Kindly go to your respective houses." Tae-ho declared, his eyes still not darting away from Jeong In and Yoona.

"Okay, I see only two students are left. Mr Yang and Ms Jung, Be quick." He stated when almost all the students left the room, "Mr Yang, Why aren't you writing anything? If you're done then leave." Tae-ho spotted, suppressing the fury he was feeling with the girl and the lad as He was completely obvious to the fact that The lad had already done his test and He was helping Yoona cheat.

Jeong In quickly ran to his table and left his test paper there, after making Yoona memorize the last answer. Tae-ho eyed the lass who was shaking her foot constantly and raised his eyebrows, probably understanding that the female didn't know the answer.

Giving up, Yoona stood up as she placed her test on his desk afore turning her back at him with the intention of leaving the room as soon as possible, "Ms Yoona," Hearing his voice, She halted and gulped nervously.

"Where are you going? You haven't completed your test, Complete it and then you can leave." The raven-haired enunciated, "I don't know the answer to it, Professor." Yoona expressed, "You still have some minutes, You can write what you remember" The professor contended, gaining a sigh from the 21-year-old.

"Professor, I won't remember it. So I'll just leave." Saying that the lass once again turned her back at him, As she took steps towards the door But the next following second she was slammed onto the wall beside the door of the room.

The male snaked his one arm behind her petite waist and another arm to pin her hands above her head whilst his figure was towering her elfin one.

"What are you doing? Leave me!!" Yoona hollered, gaping into the eyes of the male who was ogling into her grey ones, "Leave me!!" The lass screeched, as she tried to free her hands and waist from his hold.

"Shut up, Just shut up." The male furiously voiced, "First You don't attend my lectures and When you do, You sit with some boy?? Moreover, You cheat in tests right in front of me and Then disrespect me? Ms Yoona, I do not tolerate this behaviour at all." Tae-ho whispered through his gritted teeth while increasing the proximity between the girl and him.

His minty cold breathe fell on her face inducing a quaver to run down her crest, His nose brushed her jawline as she stood frozen, "If I ever see you with Mr Yang again Then all you have to keep in your mind is That it will be my lips upon yours, Making you breathless. Got it?" He uttered, his lips softly caressing her earlobe,

Once again, Turning his gaze to her eyes Tae-ho thew "Look in my eyes when I'm taking Ms Yoona, Pay attention to every word I say... I do not like you neglecting me-" Afore he could conclude A very familiar voice reached his ears inducing him to clench his jaw and scoot away a little from Yoona.

"Yoona, Are you in there?" The voice reached Yoona's ears, as she hurriedly pushed Tae-ho and ran outside the room to see The male she least expected to be here.

Meanwhile, Tae-ho was standing inside the room losing his sanity "How the fuck does she know him?" He muttered angrily, his tensed fist making contact with the hard wall.

"Anything But not her, Kim Taehyung... Not her."

-----

A/n : Double update? Would appreciate your thoughts on this chapter as I'm a lot insecure about this one.

Also,
Thankyou so much SurbhiSingh808 for sending me this:

( From chapter 5 // insanely crazy )

I was very happy after receiving this as it's my first time recieving something from my readers, So thank-you so much for your appreciation towards me and my book.

I love you all so much 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 0 14
• They say that the eyes are the storytellers of the heart, and where words fail, eyes prevail, and behind those dark eyes there are thousands of wor...
397K 15.3K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
305K 13.2K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
466 42 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...