The Jealousy Club (TJC)#4- Re...

By Beyondtheclosedeyes

"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:"In the middle of nowhere".
Chapter 2:"Clown and new entry".
Chapter 3:"Stalker".
Chapter 4:"The top four".
Chapter 5:"The come back".
Chapter 6:"50 shades of....what?".
Chapter 7:"Curiosity kills a cat".
Chapter 8:"Blood bath".
Chapter 9:"Past has awakened".
Chapter 10:"It's all going to go down".
Chapter 11:"Possessive freaks".
Chapter 12:"An inch apart".
Chapter 13:"Parasite".
Chapter 15:"My hiccup".
Chapter 16:"The pleasure of cuddles".
Chapter 17:"Twisted red strings".
Chapter 18:"Been a long time".
Chapter 19:"You".
Chapter 20:"The car chase".
Chapter 21:"Secrets out".
Epilogue
The Prestige Club (TPC)#1: "GLAM"

Chapter 14:"Wolves?".

878 83 6
By Beyondtheclosedeyes

His eyes snapped open with pain coursing through his body as he heard someone calling his name. After a few minutes, the doctor appeared in front of him and his mind starts to function ignoring the pain within his body when he realised something.

His wife was in an accident and last he saw she was bleeding.

He pushes the doctor away from him removing the wires on his body as he stepped down from the bed when someone holds his shoulder and he was ready to fight whoever stopped him.

Akbar.

"Let go of me". He snarled pushing his hand away

"I know you want to meet her. But it is of no use". Akbar said making his heart stop

He turns his head looking at him desperately, "S-She didn't--".

Akbar shakes his head sighing, "Let the doctor look at you and I will explain the rest, ok?".

He allowed the doctor to work on his for the next 30 minutes while his heart and mind remain anxious with every negative thought about his wife that occurred to him.

Once the doctor leaves he stands from the bed to leave when Akbar and the others enter inside.

"I am leaving". He said not leaving any chance of arguments

"No, you are not". Akbar said stern glaring at him

"What is wrong with you?. I need to see her". He screamed angrily

"What is wrong with me?". Akbar asked stepping closer to him, "Is the fact that you behaved like an immature idiot who likes to rebel against my orders for no reason".

"I didn't mean for this to happen".

Akbar laughs dryly, "I should keep you here for longer so this desperation you feel and helplessness that you encounter will continue to remind you of what your little rebellious act costed".

He didn't speak.

"You do know that you could have died". Akbar snapped and Zafar holds his hand shaking his head but Akbar pushes his hand away, "It could have taken your wife life if you weren't brought on time".

His heart clenched at the thought of his actions causing something so grave. Even when she changed his way of living over the small-time she had been with him, there are still some parts of him where he continued to live his solo life.

Which almost cost a life this time.

"You have to know better, Awais". Usman said sighing, "We know you have always wanted to enjoy your life and live it to the best. But you are the one who went after her and wanted her in your life".

"He is right. You need to be careful because now you are the one who exposed her to threats and risks that can cost her life. You are the one who git her in this life style where she is never safe. You have to be the one to protect her from them, not take her to them". Zafar said watching the anger on Akbar's face knowing it is not his anger but worry for Awais

"Can you give us a minute?". Akbar asked the others and they nodded walking away

Akbar place his hand on his shoulder making him look at him, "I know you didn't mean it. I have always supported your solo life and never once I asked you to change it". He sighs, "All I am asking is to take care of yourself and not put your life in danger. I can't lose another one of my family".

He nodded understanding, "I promise I won't end up like Kabir".

Akbar inhales sharply, "Don't speak about him like that. He didn't choose that life or what came with it".

He sighs, "What happened?. How did I get here?. Did our team arrived on time?".

Akbar called the others in taking the reports from the couch handing them to him.

"Our new team arrived a minute late". Zafar said pointing to the time duration in the report

He frowns, "Then how did we get here?".

"It's the sillethoute as much as we know". Usman said shrugging, "The same one that saved my wife".

"They don't seem to be a threat if they are protecting and saving us at such crucial times". He stated and others nodded

"But it can be the reason we are attacked in the first place too". Akbar said thoughtfully, "Just how you remember when we started and Zafar was taking over the market because they can't touch him directly..".

"They came after you to warn him". He said completing Akbar sentence, "Even if it is how you said it, if they show themselves we can all work together to stay safe. What about that Dawah?. He wasn't involved in this?".

Akbar shakes his head, "He wasn't. Though I didn't even doubt him because we took everything from him to even think of attacking us, I still double-checked just to be sure".

"What about all our other enemies?". He asked placing the reports on the bed holding his head when the pain occurs

"I have my eyes on all of them. You know I have an eye of a wolf and I look at all my preys". Akbar said looking at him struggling

"Wolf?". He said looking at him as his head hurt further, "I remember something".

"What is it?". Akbar asked

"I don't know. I don't remember if it is this time or the last time". He started

"That reminds me that you made the team cover your last attack too". Akbar said angrily

He sighs, "This is why I did it. But I lost that memory and what happened back then. I am confused if what I remember is from that attack or this one".

"What do you remember?". Zafar asked

"A ring. Not just any ring but a ring with a wolf on it. I remember it clearly that ring looks custom made, branded if you ask me and it has a wolf crafted on it and it's teeth weren't white, they were red". He explained remembering the black ring on someone's finger, "It has to be someone who helped me because all I remember is looking at that hand reaching me".

"A wolf". Akbar said thoughtfully, "It could be a sign of power or strength and red could be blood".

"Wolves are complex, highly intelligent animals who are caring, playful, and above all devoted to the family too". Zafar explained and they nodded

He sighs, "That is all I remember".

"It's good enough. I will look into it. Your wife is in the room to the right side and I got the best doctor from the UK on our private jet come here to operate on you two so don't worry about that. Our wives have been looking over her". Akbar said placing a hand on his shoulder, "Don't do anything stupid from now on or I will kill you before anyone else and this is a warning".

He gulped visibly at the threat nodding, "Did she not wake up?. Is she ok?".

"She is in a coma". Zafar said dropping the bomb and his heart stops

"W-What?".

"She suffered a bigger impact because the truck hit from her side of the car. Fortunately, she was wearing a belt but the impact still was severe. You have been out for a week now and she is still recovering". Usman explained watching his face pale

Once he has everyone leave the hospital back to their houses because he is guilty of causing them all trouble. Beside that Akbar have tighter security around him and he didn't say anything about it.

He opens the door to her room inhaling the smell of the chemicals making him cringe as he walks towards her. His eyes take in her bandage face and few more places while she didn't move a little. The only sound remains and that assure is the heartbeat on the machine beside her indicating her being alive.

He takes the small box out of his hospital clothes which he asked his guard to bring for him and the only thing that managed to stay safe in the accident.

The box was still covered with blood and dirt but the ring inside was in it's original state.

"I am sorry". He said holding her hand kissing it, "I am sorry I should have been more responsible. I am sorry I didn't think before taking you away". His hand tightened around her cold hands, "I wanted to take you to a special place where I used to stay whenever I wanted to be alone. It was the best place, I wanted to come with someone I care for and I was excited to show you that place and give this ring to you".

He takes the ring out of the box placing it on her finger, "I bought this on our wedding day. I went out with the others for some work when I was on my way back I saw the shop and decided to buy you a wedding gift". He moves his finger over the ring as his eyes moist, "It looks so good on you just like I imagined".

He continued to look at her as his heart clench, "Please open your eyes for me. I promise I will never do this again".

"You will need to sign a contract for those words". He heard her voice and it took a long minute until she started to coughing, for him to realise that she was awake

Before he could have said anything the doctor rushed inside asking him to leave which he did not want to cause any harm to her state.

The doctor came out as he was pacing around anxiously informing him that she is awake and will need some time to be completely normal.

He immediately opens the door walking inside to find her sitting on the bed and he went closer pulling her in his hand wrapping his hands around her.

"I am sorry". He said hoarsely as he leans in her warmth

"I should probably record this because the top tier last man is saying sorry to a nobody". She teases as she leans in his arms knowing he is scared for her

He moves back sitting in front of her still holding her hand, "You are not a nobody for me, Laila". He looks at her smiling, "You are everything to me".

She blushes looking at her hand, "I have a ring on my hand".

He nodded tracing it, "It's your wedding gift. Did you like it?".

"It's beautiful".

He smiles looking at her as he heard the door banging and in walks all the others with their children trailing behind them.

"I swear if you ever do this again, I will kill you". Zainab said pushing him away and hugging her

He looks at Akbar sighing, "What's with you two threatening our lives?".

Zainab hit his head, "Don't do stupid things then".

He rolls his eyes looking at Zakirah with her round shining beautiful eyes looking around in Usman's hands and he has to say that to have this strong macular man holding on a small young baby so delicately is a sight to withhold.

"I missed my princess". He cooed as her beautiful eyes look at him giggling at his words and expression, "Did you miss me too?".

He takes her in his hand tickling her as she laughs but Akbar snatches her away from him.

"Don't touch my daughter". Akbar said angrily then looks at his daughter smiling at her, "I don't want your disease to transfer to her".

He rolls his eyes, "I will make sure she becomes like me so you have a good time".

"I will not let her anywhere near you from this day on". Akbar said narrowing his eyes

"I told you to not touch it". Zaina said angrily slapping Azaan hand away from her slime

"It's just a stupid thing. You can get another. Don't be a baby". Azaan said rolling his eyes

"I am going to kill you". Zaina said leaping at him but Zafar holds her away from his son not wanting to witness a murder

"Even your child is threatening other people lives". He said shaking his head looking at the kid fight, "I think you all need to be taken away from human populations and lock in an asylum or something".

"It's not even that bad". Azaan said smirking

She snarled, "Your face will be what I say is not that bad after I am done with you".

He shakes his head looking at his wife who was smiling and blushing at something Zainab said while Inaya rolls her eyes. He smiles at how beautiful she always looks with that soft pink shade on her cheeks, she raises her head feeling a gaze on her looking at her husband as her smile widen.

"There is something I need to tell you". She heard Akbar say as everyone left the room and she nodded hesitating

"Your parents are not your real parents". Akbar said shaking her existence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
6.7K 286 34
[Target- 1k followers in 2024?] Girls are bound to fall for red flags, so does Avantika. But before she realises, it's too late. He changed her,not...
26.3K 2.9K 65
A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marriage or not that's your buisness, Halima...
3.4K 464 16
'There are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel it.'- Leo Christopher said and he felt that badly but in all thes...