Bring It On, Valdez (Leo Vald...

By Glitchy-chan

THIS IS AN AU GUYS Leo x Reader ey this story is kinda shit but you guys seem to like it so iM PROUD OF IT... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
AUTHOR'S NOTE, IMPORTANT!
Bonus Chapter 1/2
Chapter 8.
Bonus Chapter 2/2
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Long Ass Author's Note STILL IMPORTANT!
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note, Bros
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
OOPS ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Author's Note
Chapter 37.
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Author's Note
Chapter 40.
Help?
Chapter 41.
Author's Note
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Author's Note
Chaper 45.
Chapter 46.
Author's Note
Chapter 47.
Author's Note.
Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 48
Chapter 49.
Note.
Chapter 50!
Note.
The End.
Viruses.
GUYS
Great
WHEE!
NOTICE
etc.
GASP
Chapter 53 (SURPRISE!)
QUESTION!
POLL
New.
IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT.
ABOUT TCMP
TCMP
lol im alive

Chapter 22.

3.3K 125 184
By Glitchy-chan

(A/N: SHITS GOIN DOWN)

Your Point of View:

"Hello, Demigods."

Your head snapped from side to side, trying to locate the source of the voice. It was difficult, considering the voice just bounced off the walls of the cavern.  

"I see you took notice to the little treasure that I've stolen.  Not much of a prize, if you ask me," she mumbled the last part under her breath, but it echoed around the room just the same.  You scowled in hatred.  No one talks about your sister like that.  

"Well, no matter.  I've got what I want.  Though, the extra demigods were unexpected.  Especially you, Cassidy.  Haven't seen you in a while," she said with mock surprise and curiosity.  Cassidy's grip tightened on the handle of her scythe, her stoic and emotionless expression never swaying.  

"Where is Nikki?"  She asked in a level tone, none too different from her usual one.  

"Her?"  Khione snorted.  "She isn't going to put up much of a fight anymore, so I suppose you may see what has become of the young demigod." 

Suddenly, the goddess appeared before you.  Her ebony black locks cascaded around her deathly pale face, pure malice sparkling in those dull, brown eyes.  Her pink lips pursed as she whistled lightly, summoning two of her wind spirits.  

All it took was the snap of her fingers. 

Within seconds, the spirits sped off, their wings beating as hard as they could manage as they sped down another part of the cavern.  You glanced at your companions.  Jake and Nico's hands were clenched tightly around their weapons.  Nico's teeth were barred, and his brows furrowed.  Jake never took his gaze away from the ice goddess. Cassidy still held the same emotionless mask.  Its hard to tell what she's feeling at times like this. 

Leo had his hammer resting slightly in front of you as he glared at Khione.  He was on high alert as he glanced around the cavern wearily.  You guess he expected more wind spirits to come out.  

You, on the other hand, were puzzled.  What did she mean she "got what she wants"? 

Seconds later, the two winged spirits returned, dragging a lump between them.  They threw that very lump on the cold, hard floor at your feet.  And guess what that lump was? 

You guessed it. 

Nikki. 

Nico had dropped his sword and ran to her side dropping to his knees and checking her to evaluate the damage done.  His breathing hitched upon noticing the discoloration in her right eye.  

"Don't worry, she's alive," the Ice Bitch spoke while observing her fingernails.  "Just not for long." 

The five of you surrounded your fallen sister and friend.  Cassidy poked her forehead repeatedly, testing if she'd wake up. 

Nico shook her shoulders rapidly as you watched in horror.  The frost was moving, now creeping up the left side of her body.  The entire right side of her body was a sickly pale, almost blue color.  

"C'mon, Nik.  Now's not the time for jokes, wake up!" Nico yelled, still shaking her shoulders. 

Khione watched in amusement as the five of you tried and tried to get an answer out of her.  You wanted to wipe that smirk off her face with a good smack.  A new found rage boiled in your stomach as you slowly stood from your sister's side, a sneer present on your usually-smiling face.  

You weren't one to get mad often, but when you did, all hell would break loose. 

You took a swing at her with your (weapon of choice), the only problem being that her goons were expecting this.  They quickly flew in front of their mistress, knocking you backwards with a gust of air.  You stood your ground, only sliding back across the room.

"(Y/N)!  Don't do anything stupid!"  Cassidy demanded.  

"I was expecting this," the ice goddess sighed.  "But you might not want to get on the bad side of the only person who knows how to cure your sister." 

All five of your heads snapped up.  

The rage still bubbled inside of you, but was subsiding for the time being.  

"There's gotta be a catch to this," you mumbled. 

"Oh, I wouldn't call it a catch," Khione drawled out.  "More of a bargain, really." 

"What the hell is it?" Nico grumbled with barred teeth, still sitting at Nikki's side.  

Khione smirked, looking towards you. 

"You, (F/N) (L/N)." 

Leo jumped up. 

"Your not going to so much as breathe in her direction," he said dangerously calmly. 

"(Y/N) is a powerful demigod.  I could use a minion with such power.  Maybe I'd even gain more respect," Khione said, tapping her chin with her index finger in false thought.  "A demigod for a demigod.  I thought that was fair." 

Your head was hurting from the thoughts spinning inside of it like a cyclone.  To sacrifice yourself for Nikki's life.  It had to be done.  But there was no way that Leo was going to let you go through with that, even for his best friend.  He would try to save both of you in any possible way. 

But this was the only possible way. 

You turned your (weapon of choice) back into your charm bracelet, replacing it on your wrist.  Leo looked at you in pure horror.  

"You can't be..." He trailed off, eyes filling with tears. 

You gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, his warm ones hitting your chapped ones.  You only lingered for so long.  Another second and he would've grabbed you and made sure you didn't go towards Khione. 

"Fine," you whispered, defeated.  

"(Y/N)! Don't you dare!" Jake yelled at you.  He held his whip so tight, his knuckles were completely white.  Leo stared after you in horror, shock not letting him move.  Tears ran down his cheeks as he stared at you, wide-eyed. 

"Excellent choice," Khione said to you, patting your back.  You jerked away and she only shrugged, probably expecting the cold shoulder.  

(A/N: *Ba dum tiss*) 

She snapped her fingers and the wind spirits immediately grabbed your arms; roughly, might I add.  They held you in place, preventing any form of escape as you panted in anger-and fear. 

Her white gown trailed behind her as she approached Nikki, making Nico hold her closer.  Jake took a step forward, being the overprotective brother that he was.  

Khione only rolled her eyes, tapping Nikki's right leg with two fingers, and chanting what sounded like a spell. 

The frost started to dissipate on Nikki's body, her normal pale, not the deathly-popsicle-type pale she was, returning.  The patterns disappeared, lifting into the air, then evaporating quickly.  

Nikki started to blink. 

"Nik?" Jake fell to his knees at her side, holding one of her arms.  She blinked several times before taking a deep breath.  

"Sup?" She asked, her voice weak.  It broke your heart. 

But even when saved from a millisecond from death, Nikki is still Nikki. 

Well, except for the eye. 

The ice and frost may have disappeared, but that doesn't meant it didn't leave a mark.  Her entire right eye's iris was discolored, the usual hazel completely drained out of it.  All the color that was left was a pale blue, almost blending in with the sclera. 

She looked up at Cassidy. 

"When the fuck did you get here?" She inquired casually.  

"Just in time to save your ass," her sister commented. 

"Well, I love cute little family reunions, but I'm afraid that my minion and I have work to do.  If you'll excuse us," Khione announced turning towards an archway across the room.  The spirits holding you captive turned to follow their mistress.  This was it.  You heard the distressed yells of Leo, who was being held back by another wind spirit, along with the others.  You were about to accept your fate. 

Not before a shot rang out. 

You dropped to the floor, landing on your feet swiftly.  

One of the wind spirits holding you was...shot? 

And was now a pile of gold powder. 

You looked to your companions. 

Nikki was still lying on the ground, pretty weak from the "almost-frozen-to-death" thing.  She had one hand raised toward the spirit's remains, and in that hand was a silver pistol.  She then aimed it at the next one, who tried to advance toward you. 

"Do NOT touch my sister." 

Bulls-eye. 

"What?!"  Khione spat.  "This is not what was bargained!" 

Leo ran up to you, standing in front of you protectively.  "Yeah, we may have crossed our fingers," he said with a smirk.  

Khione's expression was filled with rage.  She let out a shrill shriek, sending icicles the size of javelins out toward you all.  Leo quickly smashed one that was heading straight for you into pieces. 

You whipped your head around as the icicles approached your friends. Everything was happening so fast, and snow was billowing into the air like clouds.

Most were successfully dodged. 

But one was heading straight for Nikki, who was too weak to move. 

"NO!" You hear a yell as someone jumps in front of the oncoming projectile.  The person takes the full blow, getting impaled in the chest.  Screams echo throughout the cavern, scaring you out of your wits. 

And when the hectic scene died down, one person lay motionless on the floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 433 30
Hey, thanks for giving this book a chance! It's one of the most cliche books out there, so I'm actually kind of surprised that you found this one. Th...
71.5K 1K 22
Edit: I'm non-binary transmasc and gay now this story is old i have over like 100 comments telling me the same thing. Let people enjoy things it's ju...
482K 8.7K 52
Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing a god or having a female-Ariel look. An...
68.8K 911 13
completed❤️ i started writing this at least six years ago, so my writing style has changed a lot since this. i never expected this to get just as mu...