Mistaken Human

By cloverhand_reader

Important note: I'm currently working on re writing this story and I will post it again 'I'm an elf, daughter... More

Leaving my home
Going to the Shire
Talking to Thorin
Setting off
Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice
Running into trouble
TROLLS!
Getting eaten?
What happened?
Meeting Radagast
Running from Orcs
Returning home
The Map
Leaving Rivendell
I don't care
Thunder battle
Thorin?
Escaping?
Not an update
Do i love him
Outfit and question
Awkward
Azog!
Dont die
Update :)

Goblin king

178 7 2
By cloverhand_reader

I winced in pain as I landed on my bruised leg. I stood up feeling shaky but I ignored the pain and looked around.

The others were being held back by goblins and Thorin tried to rush over to my side but before he could another goblin grabbed me and we were dragged over to another area.

In this area stood one of the most hideous creatures I had ever seen. It was the goblin king.

He asked what we were and one of the goblins said "Dwarves sir and something else I don't know."

I tried to hide myself and not draw attention but I felt the king's gaze land on me and I glared at him, narrowing my eyes. 

He said "I know exactly what she is but what I want to know is what is she doing here? Her kind have no business here. Kill her!"

Cries of outrage sounded from the other dwarves but a goblin picked me up and carried me over to the king.

------------------------

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I had writers block and that this was a short chapter.

What did you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...