Wait! Werewolves? (Complete)

By musicgirl2465

Tyler is the typical 18 year old girl. She goes to school. Hangs out with friends. All the normal things a te... More

Logan
Art
note
The Reveal
Questions
Rescue Mission
explination
school drama
Brown wolf and a stranger
Fight!
Training and rouges
Pain
Red Moon Pack
argument
Marked
Parents
Heat
Email
Tilly
Check-Up
Big Boom Boom.
Unwelcome Guests
Angry Luna
YOU DID THIS TO ME!
Introduction
Surprise
Nervous Reck
Honeymoon
Epilogue
A/N

Toby!

5.2K 208 56
By musicgirl2465

Tyler's POV

I woke up and felt really saw. Logan was still asleep. I looked down and saw we were both naked. I blushed as the nights memories came to me. I turned in Logan's arms and brushes my lips against his lightly. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Ya know? I like waking up like this. How ya feeling." He said

"I feel great! Just a bit soar." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Well now were fully mated your officially Luna!" He said against my lips. I chuckled and tensed as I thought came to mind.

"Shit!" I said. I pushed Logan off me and went to the wardrobe.

"What is it?" Logan asked sounding concerned and a but annoyed with the fact I spoiled the moment.

"1) Toby is still in a coma and 2) my dad and mum are going to skin you alive!" I say over my shoulder. Logan comes from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Its fine. I'll die thinking of you. Now let's go take a shower." Dirty thoughts filtered through my mind and Logan chuckled. I blushed I forgot to out my wall up.

"I was thinking the same thing, babe. Don't worry I won't be gentle. I know you like it rough." And with that he strided into the bathroom leaving me there grinning like an idiot. I walk into the bathroom and jump in the shower with Logan. The second I step in the shower I'm pressed up against the cold tiled wall with Logan kissing me passionately.

After our 2 hour shower we get out and go downstairs. We are both grinning like idiots as we head to the kitchen. I have a pair of jeans on and one of Logan's hoodies.  Ian walks in smirking.

"Luna," he says mockingly. I stick my tounge out at him and show him the middle finger from my seat next to Logan on the counter. "No offense. But EVERYONE heard you last night AND this morning. Please keep it down. It was hard to explain to the pups what all the noise was. In the end we said that you guys were playing with cats." He said that and I blushed and buried my head in logans chest. He was standing in between my legs while texting someone.

"Very creative excuse. Nice man nice. You'll be just as bad when you find your mate. Trust me. Its hard to resist." Logan said to Ian growling at the end and nuzzling my neck. At that moment a little boy walked in.

"Alpha," he said.

"What can I do, James." He said to the kid, James.

"Can I play with your cat like you were last night." Logan growled and me and Ian burst out laughing. James looked confused.

"Sorry only Logan can play with the cat." I said trying to hold back a laugh. He nodded and said bye before running off. Logan came back to me and kissed my neck. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. Something dawned on me.

"We didn't use protection!" As soon as I said that my dad walks in. He growls.

"Protection? For what?" He growls and takes a good whiff of the air.

"You fully mated my daughter. Didn't you. I told you Logan. You are so dead. I'm going to-" he didn't finish

"DAD. STOP IT. I was in heat ok we couldn't stop if we tried. Get it I wanted this. Logan didn't force me to do shit. So back the fuck off before I make you." I growl at him. Shit. I used my Luna voice. Argh.

"Toby's awake." He says and walks off. I growl at myself. I'm suck an idiot. Logan catches onto my frustration and hugs me to him.

"I'm such an idiot." I mumble into his bare chest. He growls.

"No you were just putting him in his place. Your Luna. Your meant to have control over your pack. Anyway it was bound to happen sooner or later. It just happened sooner rather then later." He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Come on let's go see your brother. But first let me get a shirt." He said and sprinted upstairs before I could reply. I sigh and walk into the living room.

"Dad." I say. He looks at me then away again. I sigh and sit next to him. "Dad, I'm sorry but you have to except Logan. He's my mate. It was bound to happen. Sooner of later. I didn't mean to use my Luna voice its just I was standing up for Logan."  He looks at me and sighs.

"I know. I just don't want my little girl to grow up. Its not fair. Your all grown up and I don't like it. I got angry that you. Ya know. Did it." He said with a sigh. He draws me into a hug and I hug him back. He kisses my head and releases me. Logan comes downstairs and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Well were going to go see Toby." I say and we walk to Logans Lamborghini. I jump in the passenger side while Logan gets in the drivers side. We make the drive to the hospital in 20 minutes. I jump out and Logan meets me round the front of the car. I entwin our fingers and we walk in.

"Alpha, Luna. How may I help." The lady behind the desk asks.

"We're here to see my brother. Toby Winters." I say politely. She nods and types somethings on the computer.

"Room 237 ward 3. Have a nice day." She said and we nod and head to elevator.

We find Toby's room and walk in. Toby is sat on his bed with mum talking next to him. He sees us and smiles widely. I cant help myself. I launch myself at him and we just hug each other for dear life.

"How ya feeling Toby?" I ask after we break apart. I stand next to Logan and he wraps his arm around my waist. I lean into him.

"Good. Rumor has it that you've shifted AND that your fully mated to the dude your attached to." He says with a vein on his face.

I nod and mum clears her throat. "What is this about being fully mated. Care to explain. Logan?" Of course I forgot mum isn't a werewolf.

"Well last night Tyler went into heat and things got a bit saucy. And here we are after we faced Tyler's dad. Let's just say he wasn't impressed." He said casually sitting on a chair and pulling me onto his lap. My mum wasn't like dad. She was excited.

"Oh my gosh. When am I getting grand babies." She all but yelled. I cringed at her words and buried my head in Logan's shoulder. He chuckled. This was so embarrassing. "Well?"

"Mum!" I yell. "Really I'm 18 mum I'm not having kids yet. Shesh." I roll my eyes. Logan growls.

"Well. Hate to break it to you..." He said and all focused turned to him. "Your pregnant" he said with a huge vein on his face.

"How do you know?" I ask slightly confused.

"1) there's two heart beats coming from you 2) you smell diffrent and 3) the father can tell the day after. Its a sort of protection thing. In other words. Your not leaving my sight." He growled the last part. I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Oh my god!" I say, "I'm pregnant! My dad is going to kill you." He say. "Again" Logan just chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"I'm going to be a granny!" My mum screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" Toby says to himself. "You hurt my big sister and your dead. Logan. Dead." He says sternly.

"Its not you he has to worry about. Its dad." I say.

"Good point. Move to a different state if I were you. Actually a different continent. No planet. Nowhere is save from dad when he's angry. No one." We all laugh. Dad walks in then.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

Don't tell him yet. I say to Logan and Toby. I give mum the you tell him you die look. She just slightly nods her head and looks at dad.

"Just a joke Toby said." I say casually. He shruggs his shoulders and takes a seat next to me. He breaths in deeply and tenses. He growls and turns to me.

"Logan." I say quietly and turn to him. My dad is fuming. He can smell it. He can smell I'm pregnant. "Run." And me and Logan peg it out the hospital. Dad hot on our heels yelling after us. Death threats like 'you will die Logan' or 'how dare you get my daughter pregnant' or 'watch your back' and 'don't sleep to heavily tonight.' We burst out laughing and drive back home.

This is going to be fun to get him to calm down. Better migrate to Australia.

****

A/N well she's pregnant. I need baby names. How many should there be. And stuff like that. There will be quite a few chapters before the babies are born. More to the end I think. Toby is finally awake. And you thought I forgot him. Well actually I may have... Sot have forgot him. But he's back bitches.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...
105K 3.5K 39
Lexi is 11 when she goes rouge. She runs away from her alpha who abuses and takes advantage of her. Her father is the beta to the blood stone pack. S...
361K 8.7K 28
"my arranged marriage to the alpha". Ty is a popular guy who got 18 and haven't found his mate yet, wich made this parents angry because he was Alpha...
7.4K 437 25
Moonbeam was just a normal teenager, hating high school, hanging out with friends, and fan-girling over boy bands. That all changes on her 16th birth...