A Race To My Heart - Sana X R...

By JezzaTartt

Y/N a Formula 1 driver quits his F1 career to spend time with his girlfriend Sana Minatozaki from Twice. But... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Announcement
10K Reads Thank You

Chapter 6

1.8K 42 10
By JezzaTartt

Sana POV

Today is the day. The big day. I have to go break up with Y/N, I don't know if he knows it or expecting it. Hopefully he don't make a big scene because of what I am going to do. I woke up especially early, so I could look as best as possible for Y/N. Then I asked my manager to drive me to Hongdae.

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing remembering that I Sana wanted to talk to me about something. Honestly I have no idea what is it going to be about.

Y/N: Ugh why did Sana want to meet me this early

As you might know, I am not a morning person and I definitely do not like waking up this early just because someone wants to talk. Hopefully this talk is going to be a short one and I can go back to bed as soon as possible. Upon finishing my morning routine I got into my car and started driving towards Hongdae in my Mercedes E63 AMG Coupe.

AN: Sorry this is one of my dream car so I just put it here.

Whilst driving, I have decided to try and figure out what Sana wanted to talk about. Maybe it would be about the article being posted on Koreaboo a few days ago. She said she wanted to talk and the text she gave me was stated "we need to talk". In my past relationship whenever girls said that they wanted to talk it was always no good. I guess I will just have to wait and see what is going to happen.

Timeskip 

Y/N POV

I arrived at the cafe and Sana has already arrived. She was sitting there looking at something. This is not the happy cheerful Sana I saw, her mind is definitely not here and she is spacing out. 

Oh god this talk might be serious and I don't like serious talks. 

Y/N: Sana.

Sana: Oh Y/N you are here?

Y/N: Yes you said you need to talk to me about something?

Sana: Oh yes (looks down).

Y/N: Is everything OK?

Sana looks sad, what is going on. She slowly pulls out her phone and shows me something on the screen.

Sana: Y/N have you seen this (sad)?

Y/N: I'm sorry Sana, I know we have to be under the radar and all that stuff but that night my emotions got the better of me. Don't tell me you are kicked out of Twice because of that. I promise I will fix this with JYP and get you back into Twice and if you really get kicked out of Twice, I will take care of you. I love you very much Sana, I'll do anything to have you stay by my side.

Oh god Y/N why did you become so emotional suddenly. Again I have let emotions take over me again. I don't even know if Sana is the one for me why did I say as if I am prepared to marry her already. This is a big mistake Y/N.

Sana: Really (puppy eyes)?

She looks a bit happier after hearing me say that. How can I say no to that?

Y/N: Yes

Sana POV

Sana: That was so sweet Y/N, but it's ok what happened happened. JYP said that he won't kick me out of Twice if I.......

Y/N: If you?

Sana: I'm sorry Y/N but I have to break up with you.

Y/N: What!!!!!!!!!!

Sana: Yes the only way to keep my job is to break up with you so JYP can deny the dating rumours before it turns into a scandal. You said you really love me right?

Y/N: Yes Sana I really do.

Sana: If that is the case, can we still be friends and start all over again in the future.

Y/N: Yes Sana I will wait for you, I will wait for you when your dating ban gets lifted then I will make sure everyone knows that you are mine.

Sana: Well I guess that is the end of that then?

Y/N: Guess this is it, we'll still be friends I guess.

Sana: It's not like I can avoid you since you are Tzuyu's brother (smiles). At least we know how each other feels.

Y/N: Then it's goodbye but not farewell.

Sana: Pinky promise me you will wait for me.

Pinky promise.

After that I left the cafe. I kind of felt happy knowing that Y/N will wait for me and like in my dream he actually declared his love for me. Y/N promise me that he will wait for me which is good. It made me feel a little bit better

So that's another chapter done before school starts on Monday. I will try my best to upload another tomorrow.

I didn't know how to make the breakup less awkward cause all my breakups are awkward and never end up as friends. Comment on what you think about this chapter. Tell me how I could do better as well. Don't forget to vote for this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3.1K 23
This romance fanfiction follows the journey of Kim Jennie, a renowned soloist in Korea, and Y/N L/N, a dedicated doctor. After a life-altering accid...
1.4M 35.8K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
24.2K 551 37
F1, a sport where things are calculated to the thinnest margins. Even finances. It was Y/N's dream to race in F1 one day. He was the quickest driver...
5.5K 154 44
A Formula 1 fan goes to one of the races, and ends up with a phone number. Starting something that would change these two lives forever. A test car d...