Lost In Your Eyes / kth.

Autorstwa L0V3GGUKZ

❛ I found all the names of love in your eyes. ❜ - Amongst the most peculiar natures of human mind there's som... Więcej

𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒
𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •

• 4 •

507 77 35
Autorstwa L0V3GGUKZ

CHAPTER 4 | HER GAZE
"Your gaze has affected my heart so bad, That it's not beating for me anymore."

-----

" P A I N in the ass. Why focus on me when your irritating lecture is getting disturbed because of me? Jerk. Son of a rogue, fucking Mitch" The 21-year-old articulated with a look of revulsion observable on her face as she strode vexedly

"'I hope you would focus more from now onwards' and I hope you rot in hell, Irritating Bastard" She scoffed, kicking the small stone which landed in her steps, heaving a peeved huff she sat down on the bench sighted inside the leafy park she just entered.

"Like What the actual fuck man? Are you high on banana milk or what?? No one, No fucking one lets me live in peace, First, that annoying bitch Jae and now this fucker!", She grunted ere drawing her phone out of her bag as she unlocked it without waiting for another moment, revealing her wallpaper which automatically made her simper.

"Look Taetu, He looks like you but he's so argh... It was his first day, and you won't believe me if I say that he almost scared all the students" With her lips molded into a pout, Yoona whined babbling to herself not noticing the presence of someone who just settled beside her.

"Let's not talk about him Taetu, You know I've been missing you lately even though I never saw you in real, But whatever... I want to meet you so bad and tell you how precious you're my lovely boy" She let out while placing her chin upon her palm.

"Oh Mama" She muttered, picking up the call she got from her mother, "Yes mama, I'm coming... Don't worry, I just stopped by a park nothing much I'm leaving now. See you!" Retorted Yoona, ere hanging up the call.

Standing up hurriedly, she made her way to the ice-cream truck which was observable to her sights unbeknownst to the fact that someone was scrutinizing and hearkening her every movement and utterances with a tiny beam tugged on his rims.

"Taetu...", The lad leered, tittering to his own self and then smiled looking at the path where she went. "So Cute".

-----

( IN THE EVENING )
YOONA'S APARTMENT

"Ah, Which ugly piece of shit is trying to ruin my sleep??" The 21-year-old groaned, ere reaching out her hand towards her clanging phone which was placed on the small table placed beside her bed,

{ OTP }

~"Huh, Why are you calling me, you rat?" The lass groaned, not minding to take a glance at the name of the person who she was talking to,

~"Yah!! Who are you calling a rat? You're a rat, Now shut up and listen" Jae-mi, from the other side affirmed, and just by the way the lass was asserting her assertion, irritation was entirely evident in her tone.

~"oh, It's you Jae" Yoona rejoined yawning lazily, receiving a quick vexed reply from Jae-mi "No, No It's me Kim Seokjin, Of course, it is me! Who would even bother calling a person like you"

~"But you don't bother calling a person like me, bitch" Yoona rejoined swivelling her eyes, "Whatever" Jae-mi let out a scoff ere retorting again "Get ready, We're going out. I'm waiting outside your apartment".

~"Wait, What? Why?" Yoona queried whilst groaning as she kicked the quilt covering her physique disgruntledly,

~"Because You fucking ditched me, and I'm not hearing any excuse now! Just get your ass out of your bed and get ready, Got it?" The other lass threatened resulting he her gulping down the lump of froth formed in her throat.

~"uh alright, I'm getting ready... But at least come inside Why are you waiting outsi---" Ere Yoona could conclude her enunciation, she was cut off by her best friend hanging up on the call.

"Meanie." She mumbled ere dialling her number only to not get answered by her,

"The number you're trying to reach is not answering, please try again later", The same message from the bot was all Yoona could hear, Heaving out a drowsy sigh,

She once again dialled the number of her best friend trying to talk with her, But her attempts proved to go in vain when she heard the bot once again.

"Argh Byun Jae-mi! Pick it up" She groaned, tossing her head back on the head-side of the bed she was sitting on and Jae-mi's number having enough of getting avoided by her friend.

{ OTP }

~"Huhh, Why did you hang up??", Yoona asked, with her lips molded into a pout, "I wanted to" Scornfully, Jae-mi answered back making Yoona whine

~"Yah, Don't talk to me like this and Just come in" She expressed making the other lass heave out a sigh "Listen, I'm getting tired standing here so just get ready and come out fast." The restless lass haggardly professed.

~"Then why aren't you coming in?" Yoona snivelled whilst making her way out of her room, Attaining a peeved reply from her best friend "Because the last time I came into your house, Your mother told me that I eat like a pig."

~"Wha...what.....? Are.. you serious?" She spoke through her giggles resulting in the other lass to grunt in annoyance "ah don't you fucking dare to laugh, Jung Yoona"

~"ok... I'm sorry, Now come in" She uttered, her voice coming out as muffled as she was abstaining herself from cracking up,

The following second she heard the door of her apartment get opened which meant that Jae-mi entered her apartment,

Yoona burst into laughter as soon as her eyes glimpsed at the indignant expression on Jae-mi's face, "Don't fucking laugh and get ready." thew the mad lassie, ere shoving her towards her room.

10 MINUTES LATER

"Let's get it" Yoona uttered ere pulling a jacket upon her black crop top, Letting her hair fall on her shoulder, Yoona smiled gaping at her own self from the mirror.

"It's beautiful how you manage to look pretty with this ugly face sometimes" She mumbled to herself before making her way out of her bedroom only to see Jae-mi whisper talking with someone on her phone.

"Yah!" Yoona yelled making Jae-mi panic as she hurriedly hung up on the call, "With Whom were you talking like that?" Doubting her friend, Yoona queried with her eyebrows raised.

"N...No one..." Reluctantly, Jae-mi ensured "Aish Stop behaving weird, You're scaring me" The 21-year old thew causing the lass sitting on the couch to stand up with an awkward smile tugged on her rims

"Let's head out now... Shall we?" She stated smiling awkwardly, Yoona let out a 'hmm' in reply as she made her way out of the apartment with Jae-mi walking behind her.

-----

AFTER SOME HOURS
( XXX PARK )

"Hey! Where are you going? At least Wait for me!" The 21-year-old grunted, standing up to run behind her friend who just ran away after tying her shoelaces together.

Just as she stood up she fell down making the other girl burst out into laughter, "You-" Jae-mi uttered, untying the laces ere running towards the lass who was rolling on the grassy ground laughing.

"Crazy bitch" Irritatedly, Jae-mi muttered, "Ah... I got tired running here and there with you... I need some food or else I may faint..." She stated, dramatically grabbing her head.

Rolling her eyes, The other lass who was laughing till now, Pulled her physique upwards from the ground ere parting her lips to speak "Well, let's go and eat, I have some money to feed your black hole"

"Yah, You don't need to feed me, I can feed my tum-" Jae-mi intended to affirm but got cut off when Yoona grabbed her wrist and dragged her physique with her

"Aish, No need to remind yourself that you're rich. Let me treat you sometimes too." Thew Yoona after rolling her eyes.

"Let me call a cab" She stated, drawing her phone out of her pocket as she clicked on a particular app to call a cab, "it says It'll be here in 4 minutes" Yoona mumbled

In some minutes, the cab they were waiting for arrived, The both girls settled inside the car But the following seconds, Yoona felt her lips parted and eyes dilated in shock

"Prof... Professor Kim?" She stuttered, "Are you trying to bunk Ms. Yoona?" The lad affirmed causing a scream to evade her throat

"Yah! Yoona, Why are you screaming??" Jae-mi yelled making Yoona shake her head continuously at a rapid speed, She peeked at the driver who was looking at her with a confused expression on her face.

She sighed in relief and once again faced Jae-mi who was gaping at her with disgust, "Yah brat, Answer me, you scared the shit out of me" She scolded

"I screamed... I scream..." Yoona stuttered, The other lassie let out a huff as she spoke "Yeah! Why did you scream?", "I screamed... because of your scary face! Yeah because of your scary face." Yoona responded making Jae-mi pout

"Scary my a-" Just as she could complete her phrase her head bumped again the mirror of the car.

Ignoring her best friend, Yoona turned her head to her side of the mirror gazing at the appealing view outside.

"Thank-you ahjussi" Jae-mi stated to the driver after paying the moment the two reached their destination as they stepped out of the car.

Exhaling heavily, Yoona walked inside dominos with Jae-mi behind her, "Go and order for me and yourself" She said, nudging the other lass towards the counter.

"What did you order?" Yoona asked once her friend sat in front of her, "Extra cheese Pizza, Taco and Coke, It's enough for my tummy" The lass retorted resulting in Yoona's mouth going agape in incredulity.

"Did you not order for me?" She queried, "Wow" She again thew the moment Jae-mi gave her a mischievous smile

Sticking her tongue out mockingly, Jae-mi teased Yoona making her whine "I hate you" she mumbled

"Okay, I was kidding. Let's eat now Jae is hungry" Jae-mi whined, earning an eye roll from Yoona as they both soon dug in what they've ordered,

"Yum, The taco was delicious damn" Jae-mi let out while sipping onto her drink, "Drink fast... And let's go home then... I hope you had enough of hanging out with me" Yoona stated making the girl in front of her pout.

"Meanie. I just wanted to surprise you with a gift... But seems like you don't want me to... Argh Why God? Why do this to me?" She dramatically cried,

"Yah, I don't want any gift, stop being dramatic and let's go" Yoona giggled, "But I want to give it, You rat. Just sit shut" She again whined causing the other girl to giggle more

"Okay okay, Whatever you want to do" uttered Yoona, with a small smile on her face.

Some seconds of silence came to an end as Jae-mi yelled which caused the other lass to flinch "SO!"

"You scared me gosh" Yoona proclaimed bobbing her head "Yeah yeah, Now hear me out." She stated, pulling out an envelope from her small bag as she placed it on the table

Perplexed because of the envelope, Yoona indicated Jae-mi to come closer "This isn't a marriage contract, Is it?" She whispered causing Jae-mi's eyes to enlarge

"Yah, I am straight" She yelled but looked down in embarrassment when everyone in the place gazed at her weirdly,

"Don't smile, It's annoying " Jae-mi whined, glaring at her best friend who was smiling cheekily at her.

"Aight! What is this though?" The 21-year-old lass queried with curiosity, "It is your ticket for Bangtan's concert" Jae-mi answered back while smiling

"Don't kid with me, Jae." Yoona sternly spoke, "I'm not kidding, Just open it" The other lass replied.

"It's... really the ticket..." Yoona mumbled once she opened the envelope but soon smiled sadly and gaped at her friend "Sorry, I can't accept this Jae-mi"

"Yahhh, Just accept it, Stop behaving like this" Jae-mi scolded, "I can't ha-" Yoona intended to reply but failed to do so when the other lassie interrupted "Accept it, Or don't talk to me ever again" She pouted

"Jae-mi, Try to understand please" Yoona mumbled softly but heaved out a sigh when acquired nothing from the girl in reply,

"Aish, okay" Yoona accepted with a pout which immediately made her best friend smile,

"Good, Now let's pay and get going" She asserted as both girls stood up, treading out of the place, "Call a cab Jae, My internet isn't working" Affirmed Yoona, Earning a nod from Jae-mi.

"Who is it?" Yoona questioned when Jae-mi's phone started ringing before she could call a cab, "ah... Wait a minute" The lass mumbled as she walked a little away from Yoona,

Soon she came back only to face her friend who was scrutinizing her with dubious stares, "W...What? Why... Are you looking at me like this...?" She stuttered, "Nothing" Yoona replied, shrugging her shoulders,

"Well, Let's go" She again mumbled, "Wait, I'll book the cab for you... I have to go somewhere else so I can't accompany you" Jae-mi professed,

"Ah, You're going somewhere?" Yoona queried receiving a nod from the other lass, "okay, Don't book a cab for me then, I'll walk by to the bus stop" She softly added, "Sorry for not going with you Yoonie," Lips molded into a pout, Jae-mi apologized

"It's okay, Also... Get going now, It's going to turn dark soon" Vocalized Yoona, with her lips tugging upwards inducing a smile.

"Hm, okay... Bye" Jae-mi spoke, ere striding away whilst Yoona stood still in her place, "What did I ever do to deserve this idiot? Gosh, I can't believe I will meet my boys... Omg!" She murmured to her own self while her physique cringed at the thought of going to BTS' concert, At the thought of joining her dream ocean.

"Aish, I'll go crazy" She squirmed with a cheeky smile ere treading towards her way.

-----

"Woah, Seriously this girl is audacious enough to do my chim dirty like that, I mean how can she give him such a bad role, Poor chimmy" The 21-year-old pouted, scrolling down on a particular app whilst walking on the roadside.

In the following second, A loud gasp left her mouth when a notification popped on her mobile, '@thv posted', She quickly tapped on the notification opening an app that displayed his post.

thv: <3
Liked by uarmyhope, wwhjinyouknow and 10,984,608 others

"Taetu, My precious... You posted after so long hun... I was waiting" Yoona uttered, taking a screenshot of the image as she heaved out a sigh "I don't have any updates to see now... Let's just listen to music"

Deliberately moving her body to the music that was ringing in her ears, She walked on the roadside with her phone in her hands.

"Heaven~ sent you t-AHH" She sang but a yell evaded her pharynx when she felt her physique falling down after getting slammed into a muscular body,

Her phone fell down from her hands. Whilst as her eyes stayed sealed and her hands were clasping onto the person's shirt who was holding her form, preventing her from falling.

"Thank you" Yoona mumbled, opening her eyes only to see a man with a black mask concealing the area below his eyes on his face,

Unknowingly, Her palm travelled to his face as she pulled his mask down and the next following second, her lips went agape and her eyes widened with incredulity.

"Professor Kim...? No no, it can't be him, I'm again hallucinating that scary man. No no" Yoona whined to herself once again closing her eyes,

"So You hallucinate about me? Ms. Jung?" The lad in his mid 20's spoke with his eyebrows raised and lips formed in a smirk, causing the lass to open her eyes rapidly.

"Huh??" The girl let out with confusion in her tone, Still, in the same position, The two gazed into each other's eyes and for some reason, the girl didn't want that. She didn't want to see the storm of sensations she was observing in his oceanic eyes, She knew if she looked into his eyes for some more time she would tear up.

But she felt herself getting lost in those blue eyes of him, It felt as if those eyes contained a lot of dreams and a lot of pain, The different emotions in his eyes were the only thing that kept the lass looking into his eyes.

Meanwhile, The guy again found himself getting lost in her beguiling grey eyes, He found himself getting attracted to every detail about her for the third time this week.

All he asked himself while looking into her eyes was Why her eyes made him feel so safe? Why do they provide him comfort without even doing anything? Why did they make his heartbeat get uneven? Why?

And He answered them all himself, He saw her as his home, his safe place, He found her taking his breath away every moment her eyes fell on his, He found his heart beating getting fast just because of her, Because It wasn't an infatuation for him It was love.

Gulping down the lump of saliva formed in his throat, Tae-ho slowly scooted closer to the girl's face leaving no gap in between their bodies, A tint of red blush was crepted upon his cheeks and the next thing he knew was he lost control over him.

He didn't know what kept him decreasing the distance between them, The girl stayed still not realizing what the boy was leading, But the next second her breath hitched when she saw the distance between them.

Her hand collided with his cheek as her eyes widened at what she just did, Hesitantly moving herself and her gaze from the male, Yoona wetted her lips with her tongue nervously "i... Professor Kim.." She mumbled

"Ah Yes... Ms. Jun..Jung, I am sorry" He stuttered shyly not daring to look in the eyes of the girl,

"It's okay.." Yoona stated lowly as she picked up her phone from the ground, She gasped noticing the state of her phone

"Oh my.. It broke...Why are you so stupid Yoona.. Can't you just walk properly?" The lass whined, being on the brink of bursting out crying, "Sir, Couldn't you walk a little properly?? My phone broke..." She asserted, whilst her nose went red

"Ah, I'm sorry" Tae-ho mumbled, scratching the back of his head with an apologetic smile on his face, "Your sorry will not fix my phone sir!! It's broken now... Tell me who will pay for it!" She yelled taking the male by shock

"Ange... Ah, Ms Yoona, I-" Ere he could conclude his utterance, Yoona cut off "Leave it, Sir!" She said, before walking away leaving a shook Tae-ho

But soon his stunned expression changed into a puckish one, as he was wholly aware of how his angel can behave when she's angry.

Chuckling in his deep raspy voice, Tae-ho sighed "Of course, I'm gonna pay for your new phone, After all... I'm gonna be your husband soon Mrs Yoona Kim Tae-ho"

Tittering to his own self after his contention, Tae-ho peered towards the way where the girl went as he again mumbled "Yoona Kim Tae-ho... Aish, Heaven sent you to me for sure My Angel!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

163K 8K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
2.8K 157 31
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
16.9K 412 26
"No matter what, we're getting you out of there." That sentence made up the end of your life, spoken by so many the moments blurred together. Yet the...
776 108 26
The night was cloaked in darkness as Lee Y/N lay sound asleep in the arms of her lover, the devil. As he held her close to his chest, a possessive lo...