𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 2

8.9K 198 24
By FUHHZZ

"Bella." Josh called out catching my attention. I turned around seeing him come towards me.

"I just wanted to give you this for the big game." He breathed out nervously handing me a bear and candy

I smiled. "But the game isn't until a few weeks later."

"I know, but why not give you something now and then at the game as well?" He smirked.

"But I didn't get you anything, but if I knew- I know Bella it's okay" He laughed cutting me off.

I nodded "I'm still getting you something. Thank you for the gifts Josh." I gave him a small hug as he wrapped his arms around me instantly.

He hugged me back as I felt him put his head in the crook of my neck hugging me tighter. "I can't breathe." I laughed.

"Sorry, " He responded letting me go, and grabbing my hand. "Come on."

"Where?"

"I'm walking you to the cafeteria." He told me making me smile while following him. We made it inside as he got in the line. I was about to get in the line but I saw scarlet making me smile wider.

"I missed you." I squealed coming to her giving her a hug while she sat down at the lunch table.

"I've only been gone for at least three weeks." She reminded.

"That's too long." I responded.

"Where's piper?" She asked.

"She's still in class right now I think. So tell me, how was Italy?" I asked feeling really interested.

She smiled looking down. "It was...interesting." She struggled on her words a bit. I knew there was more to it since she was basically looking like a nervous reck.

I squinted my eyes at her giving her the suspicious eye. "You met someone didn't you."

She nodded "Yes."

My eyes went wide as I started cheesing so hard.  "What's her name? how does she look?"

She fixed herself in her seat while fixing her beanie. "Her name is Elora, here's a picture. She's not Italian, she was just there on a little vacation trip as well." She took out her phone and showed me a picture of them both together.

I gasped looking at the picture more. "She's gorgeous."

"I know, I'm so in love." She sighed looking at the picture herself.

I laughed "And where did you get this from?" she asked taking the bear and candy from my hand.

"Josh gave it to me earlier, for the big game." I said making her grin making me sigh. "Stop, we're just friends."

"He's been flirting with you since summer, and he gave you presents to a game that's not until weeks away."

"Josh is cute but, I don't know he just isn't for me. So many people expect the cheerleader football player duo but I just don't like him like that. He's a friend." I shrugged.

"Well he likes you more than a friend Bella." 

"I should say something shouldnt I? I mean I have before but I guess he doesn't want to give up. I don't want to lead him onto anything." I sighed feeling completely terrible.

"Just set it straight with him again, so you won't feel like your leading him on." She said.

"Okay. I'm so glad your back." I said in relief slowly eating my sandwich

"Hey sluts. And look who's back." Piper said coming to the table seeing scarlet giving her a hug.

"I knew everyone missed me." She grinned cockily.

Piper shook her head while rolling her eyes. "What are we talking about?"

"How Josh made his move again on Bella and how I met a beautiful girl in Italy." Scarlett told her. She smiled again just by mentioning the girl she met.

Piper eyes widened. "I told her that when I saw the gift. Give him a chance Bella Jesus, and what girl?"

"Her names Elora." Scarlet responded.

"I don't like him like that, I've made clear to him as well so I'm sure he's aware. He just doesn't want to give up." I assured.

Piper shook her head at me then turned to scarlett. "What does she look like that?"

Scarlett showed her the picture that was on her phone as Piper smiled. "She's pretty, does she live in Italy?"

"She lives in California unfortunately. Long distance." Piper nodded looking straight forward at the door gawking making me and Scarlett confused. "What are you looking at?

"Elijah and Keith just walked in." Piper said while biting her lips.

I turned my head a little towards them. Keith was the most attractive person I've seen at this school but he's hard to approach. He isn't rude or anything as far as I know. He just doesn't talk to many people.

Which I'm sure is hard for him because he's popular.

Scarlett laughed rolling her eyes.  "Aren't you with Ian?"

"No, were just hooking up, nothing sensual or anything." Piper defended.

"I might like girls but they're both very attractive, I can admit that." Scarlett sighed.

"And they also can be all mine." Piper commented making me and Scarlett both look at her while shaking our heads.

Piper has been trying to get with Keith all week. Maybe even longer than that. She only wants him because he's popular and hot.

He never really pays attention to her, which I find very rude but if he doesn't want to talk to her he doesn't have to. It's just the way that he ignores her is kind of rude.

"I'll be right back". I told them getting up. I wanted to get my other books so I wouldn't have to make a stop on my way to class I walked out the cafeteria about to turn the corner but bumped into someone making my stuff fall out of my hands.

"My fault." a deep voice said picking my stuff up giving it to me. I looked up to be face to face with Keith. He must've came out as well since I see his friend down the hallway already.

"It's fine," I said clearing my throat a little. "Sorry if i interrupted your phone call." I saw that he was on the phone when I bumped into him.

"You good." He assured walking away.

"Bella." Josh said approaching me at my locker while I put some away and gathered the other ones.

"You heard of the party tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Yeah I did, but I wasn't really planning on going but my sister encouraged me to, why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go together or something, but since you're already going. We can meet each other there" he said

I nodded. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I hope as just friends.

"Great." He smiled.

*

"Cameron I'm tired." I groaned dropping my head onto the bed.

"Just one more outfit." She sighed.

"Can you both shut up." Kyler huffed coming into her room.

"Shouldn't you be in college or something." Cameron scoffed rolling her eyes.

"We don't start yet." He fired back.

"Whatever how's this outfit?" She asked both of us while holding up a black dress.

"It's cute. Now put it on so we can go."

"It's hideous." Kyler laughed throwing sun seeds in his mouth.

"Hush before I say something that will turn this entire house upside down." She threatened.

"And what would that be." He questioned crossing his arms.

She smirked turning to face me. "Bella, Kyler hooked up with Piper last summer."

I looked at Kyler as he started whistling looking up in the air.  "You hooked up with one of my best friends?" I asked.

He sighed. "Yeah, but it was only once. It was at a party no strings attached Bella I promise." I turned away as I felt him come sit by me." Come on Bella, you know that your my favorite sibling. You can't be mad at me."

Cameron cut eyes at him." Fuck you." She hissed making me laugh a little.

"How come I never knew about this?" I asked.

"It was all in the past, I thought she would tell you but I guess not." He shrugged.

"But why her out of all people," I trailed.

"I don't know it just happened, and it only happened once."

"Only once?" I repeated.

"Only once." He assured

"Fine." I sighed.

"You're such a brat." He said to Cameron. She smiled cockily.

"If it happens again don't even tell me." I sighed.

He nodded giving me a small hug, and walked out the room. "How come you knew and I didn't?" I asked Cameron.

"Heard him talking about it to his friend, I'm
shocked that Piper didn't tell you, I guess she isn't a real friend. I just found out last month and completely forgot about it till now." She explained.

"Don't say that, Piper is a real friend, I guess she just didn't want to bring it up. Or didn't even know how to bring it up." I defended.

Cameron shrugged." Whatever you say."

Liking it so far?

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.5K 19
Taylor and Ty grew up together...they where both orphans with no-one to love them. When they where little Taylor got adopted and Ty ran away to live...
1K 78 45
There was a girl named Katherine Diana Hale, she was a nurse and just needs to be promoted being a professional cardiologist. It was easy for her bec...
523 17 11
Hailey Austin was a happy 7 year old. She had two loving parents, Sara and Michael. She had a safe home and environment to grow up in. One day, her F...
205K 3K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...