Althea

By csbarnes_

Thor and Loki's younger sister Althea the Goddess of Power comes back into their lives and ends up travelling... More

Prologue
Part One
Part Two
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part 26

Part Three

4.3K 86 12
By csbarnes_

After I catch up on what's been happening while I've been gone, Thor informs me of their upcoming journey to Midgard and invites me along.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask as they head out of the castle.

"To the Bifrost so we can get to earth." Thor says and I almost laugh at them.

"You do remember I'm the Goddess of Power right? Teleportation - even between worlds - is simple." I wave my hand over the doorway and a portal opens with a field stretching out in front of us.

"Right..." Thor sheepishly laughs and steps through, Loki following him and me last, closing the portal behind me.

Once we're through I notice they've changed into Midgard clothes and I quickly change myself to match.

I take a second to look at Loki and laugh.

"You were right, he does dress like a witch."

Thor laughs along with me and Loki rolls his eyes.

"Thor, is that you?"

We turn around and I realise this must be the Avengers facility Thor spoke of.

A blonde man is walking towards us, followed by a scruffier dark haired man with what looks like a metal arm.

"Steve!" Thor walks over to him and they have a small discussion then turn to me, "... and this is my sister Althea."

I can tell this Steve guy is about to ask so I say it before he can.

"It's a long story. Please, call me Ally." I shake his hand and he introduces himself as Steve Rogers - Captain America - and turns to introduce me to the other man.

"This is my best friend James Barnes, or you can call him-"

"Bucky." I interrupt.

"Sorry, mind reading thing, it's a bad habit." I say sheepishly.

"Right, that's okay, it'll just take some getting used to." He laughs it off and I wave at Bucky who is yet to speak up.

He takes a moment and steps forward, reaching his hand out and I try to act normal as I shake it. Hand shaking isn't common back home.

The moment I touch his hand I get flashes of something, perhaps his memories? They're all dark and full of torture and pain.
I release his hand and hope no one notices the shock I feel from that.

"It's great to meet you Althea." Bucky says.

"Please, Althea is so formal, Ally is fine."

"That's a weird thing to hear from a literal goddess but okay Ally." He smiles at me and I get lost in his eyes for a second.

"I wish I could say I've heard a lot about you, but I haven't heard a thing." I turn my attention back to Steve when he speaks up.

"That is not my brothers fault. My father sent me away to a priestess to help me develop and understanding of my powers. Turns out he wiped everyone's memory of me while I was gone."

"I don't even know what to say to that." Steve comments.

"Perks of being the Goddess of Power."

They both look at me in shock and so I explain to them the extent of my abilities. That any power I come into contact with in any way, I automatically inherit.

That's hot

I hear Bucky's thought and smirk. He seems to remember I can hear his thoughts and avoids eye contact.

"Well I guess we better introduce you to the rest of the team."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 185 35
Izzy is the Goddess of Fire and the younger sister of Thor and Loki who got herself into some trouble, where she met Bucky Barnes and the rest of the...
18.1K 729 25
Thank you so much for #3 in #buckyxreader and #6 in #asgard Please be sure to read the second book in this series! It's a bit shorter but I'm sure yo...
240 5 9
Brotherly stuff between Loki and Thor. Oneshots
164 9 14
Asa, daughter of Heimdall, she's promised to Thor, both him and Loki, hold a sway over her heart, but only one can reign supreme over her heart and b...