Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

De weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Mai multe

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

61- Adrian's Birthday

753 23 59
De weasleytwinsimp11

September 30
"So can you please come to bloody practice, Cane is horrible. No offense Miles, but he's bad." said Graham as Emilia, Miles and him sat in the Great Hall for breakfast.

"No I agree, Emilia come on." said Miles, Emilia sighed and looked over at the Hufflepuff table. Miles and Graham looked at each other and turned back to look at her.

"Where Adrian?" said Emilia as she looked at his empty seat. Miles and Graham shrugged as Graham shook her.

"Emilia! Come to practice!!" said Graham as she sighed.

"Fine!" said Emilia as Graham smiled

"Now where is Adrian for real?" said Miles

"Probably with Y/n, it is his birthday." said Graham as Miles crackled, Emilia turned to the Gryffindor table to see Y/n talking to the twins. She narrowed her eyebrows as she looked down the table.

Adrian came into the Great Hall in a hurry, sitting down in front of Emilia. "Where were you?" said Emilia as Adrian looked up her.

"Slept in, Y/n and I had a long night." said Adrian smiling as Graham and Miles grinned at each other. Emilia gave him a look as she looked down at the table.

"Mhm." said Emilia, Adrian glanced at her. Miles and Graham looked at her as she went back to looking at a book.

Y/n came and sat next to Adrian and smiled as Adrian looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday love." said Y/n, Emilia looked up and turned to look at Adrian.

"Thank you beautiful. What are our plans today?" said Adrian smiling at Y/n, Emilia turned to look at Miles and Graham who was staring at her weirdly.

"Yeah what are your plans today Adrian?" said Emilia tilting her head, Adrian looked at her weirdly as Y/n made a strange face.

  "You guys tell me it's my birthday." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled.

"Well whatever you all want to do! I have somewhere to go right now, if you all would excuse me. I'll see you guys in class." said Emilia, Adrian looked away and turned back to Y/n who was following Emilia with her eyes.

"That's weird?" said Miles as Y/n agreed. Adrian took a hard swallow and grabbed a goblet of pumpkin juice.

"Don't forget we have practice today. It won't be long but it's right after classes." said Graham as Adrian nodded still drinking from goblet.

"Did Emilia finally agree?" said Y/n as Graham smiled and nodded. Miles rest his chin on his palm and thought back to Emilia's birthday, after that they acted as if nothing happened.

  "How's caption going? How is Weasley handling being keeper?" said Adrian as Y/n sighed and covered her face. "Bad huh."

"He needs work." said Y/n

"You couldn't find a better keeper?" said Miles as Y/n made a face, Miles and Adrian looked at each other as Graham chuckled. "Or are you letting your affection for him, mess with you actually getting a good keeper?"

"He's not bad, he's just.. needs to be confident. He's letting Fred and George get to him and he gets nervous." said Y/n as the boys started laughing, Y/n rolled her eye and rest her chin on her hand.

"You'll figure it out beautiful." said Adrian kissing her on the cheek, she smiled and got up. The rest of them made their way to potions when Y/n pulled Adrian aside.

"Happy birthday, again." said Y/n smiling as she handed Adrian a small box. He smiled and opened it seeing a new ring.

"Woah! I love it." said Adrian grabbing her cheeks and placing a kiss on her lips. Y/n smiled as he grabbed her hand, the both of them making their way to class.

Emilia was already in class sitting at the usual table looking angry when Fred and George looked at her strangely. "Are you ok E?" said George as she looked up coming out of her trance.

"Oh yeah! I'm greaaaaaaat." said Emilia, Fred gave her a look as they sat down next down to her, Miles and Graham came into class and looked at Emilia who was stabbing the table with her quil.

"Whats with you?" said Miles moving the quil from her hand. Graham looked at him as Emilia sighed and shook her head. Adrian and Y/n came into class sitting at the table with the others.

"So what our plans today Adrian?" said Fred patting him on the back. Adrian looked at Emilia and turned back to look at Fred.

"You tell me." said Adrian, Professor Snape came into class making it go quiet. He walked over to Emilia and Adrian giving them a note as they looked at him.

"You may go now." said Snape as they looked at the note and grabbed their things, walking out of class. Emilia stayed quiet as Adrian turned to look at her.

"Whats your problem today E." said Adrian, Emilia stopped and looked at him as she tilted her head.

"You were with Pansy, Adrian. Don't think i'm stupid, I haven't told Y/n because I want you to tell me i'm crazy and you're not doing what I think you are." said Emilia as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"You are crazy! I was not with Pansy, Emilia. I told you I woke up late." said Adrian as Emilia shook her head. "Even if I was I still think it's none of your business."

"YOU WERE!" said Emilia

"I WAS NOT!" said Adrian

"You're full of shit Adrian, you're better then that." said Emilia, Adrian grabbed her arm tightly as she looked at him surprised.

"I was with Pansy but it's not what you think Emilia. I was telling her to stop it, I would never cheat on Y/n. You're my bestfriend, you should know that." said Adrian, he let go of her arm as he watched her rub it. "I'm sorry."

"I'll believe you Ade but if you don't want to be with Y/n anymore I think you should tell her that then cheating." said Emilia.

"I do want to be with her E, i'm not cheating on her. I swear it!" said Adrian as his voice cracked. Emilia raised her eyebrows.

"Okay! I'm just saying." said Emilia as they walked down to Dumbledores office. Adrian was rather annoyed with Emilia for thinking he would even do that to Y/n.

———

Y/n was walking the halls with Fred and George when she heard Pansy talking to Daphne Greengrass. "Adrian literally didn't let me leave his dorm in the morning, he's so cute isn't he." said Pansy as Fred and George stopped and turned to look at Pansy from the hall.

"I thought he was dating L/n? Havent they've been together for like two years now?" said Daphne surprised. "Gianna isn't going to be too happy about that."

"Gianna isn't going to know, now is she?" said Pansy, Y/n felt a strange feeling as she looked up at Fred and George. Adrian was coming back from Qudditch practice when Pansy saw him and smiled. "Adrian! I was wondering where you were, Emilia isn't near is she? Oh well do you want to have another talk like the one in the morning?"

Y/n felt her heart dropped as she walked past them, Adrian felt his heart dropped as he turned to look at Pansy. "You sneaky little- Hm never mind that." said Adrian going after Y/n. Emilia, Miles and Graham where coming back from practice when they seen Y/n look as if she was about to cry and Adrian running after her.

"Adrian is a bloody cheater." said Fred as Miles, Graham and Emilia looked surprised. George shook his head and went following after Y/n.

"WHAT!?" said Miles

"Cheater? Adrian? No." said Graham

"Are you fucking kidding me." said Emilia

"With Pansy Parkinson, can you believe that." said Fred, Graham and Miles eyes widen and looked at each other as Fred nodded and went following after Y/n, then the Slytherin following after.

"Y/n! Wait! Y/N!" shouted Adrian as he followed her up to the Gryffindor tower, the painting slammed in his face as he started yelling at the fat lady. "You let me in! Now!!"

"It's best if you leave her alone." said George pushing Adrian to the side. George said the password as Adrian pushed him out of the way and ran up to Y/n door. Fred and the others came out of breathe to George who looked mad. "That bloody git."

"There's no way Adrian cheated on her, no way." said Graham as his breathing was heavy. Emilia face palmed as she filled with anger.

"Y/n! Open the door! I'm serious! Y/n! Y/N!" shouted Adrian from outside her dorm. Y/n was pacing back and forth as she heard his yells from outside the door. "Please open the door!"

Y/n opened the door as Adrian looked at her with tears in her eyes, feeling his heart break. "What is there to talk about, you're fucking Parkinson." said Y/n as Adrian closed the door behind him.

"I'm not! I swear i'm not." said Adrian as he went to grab her hand but she snatched it away.

"Why would you do that! Wasted both our time if you really wanted someone else you could've just told me! You're so full of it Adrian Pucey. Everything you told me were lies, weren't they?" shouted Y/n, Adrian looked at her in disbelief.

"Dont you trust me? I would never Y/n.. why.. how could you think I would." said Adrian as Y/n stared at him in disbelief.

"Ok what the fuck where you doing with Pansy in the morning. Is that why you came to breakfast so late because you didn't let her leave your dorm." said Y/n as Adrian looked down.

"It's not what it seem like Y/n, please understand." said Adrian as he tried to hold her, she pushed him back as he looked at her sadly. "Dont you trust me? You wouldn't be in a relationship with me if you didn't so come on love, believe me."

"You're right. I don't trust you, so we shouldn't be in a relationship. I don't even need your love! Leave, get out. We're done!" said Y/n as Adrian took a step back, his eyes started getting watery as she locked herself in the bathroom. Adrian slowly opened the door to see the twins, Emilia, Miles and Graham peaking their ear to the door.

"Adrian-" said Emilia

"Can you talk to her.. please." said Adrian as he quickly made his way out of the Gryffindor tower. The rest of them made their way into the dorm when Emilia knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y/n..hey.. Do you want to talk?" said Emilia, Y/n opened the door with tears in her eyes, Emilia looked at her softly.

"Fuck off Morales." said Y/n as she slammed the door. Everyone's jaw dropped as Emilia turned to look at Fred and George surprised.

"I- maybe you guys could probably be the best ones to talk to her. Miles, Graham and I will go find out what happened from Adrian.." said Emilia as her and the boys walked out. 

"Y/n, open up." said George as Y/n opened the door. George opened his arms as she fell into them, crying into his chest. "It's alright."

"I don't believe it. No way Adrian could've cheated on you Y/n. Maybe Pansy was lying." said Fred as Y/n moved her face away from George's chest.

"He didn't deny to Pansy being in his dorm, hell... all I can know is that the others knew and had me looking stupid." said Y/n as George and Fred looked at each other.

"No.. I don't think they knew. They looked rather surprised as well." said George as Y/n sat on her bed. She covered her face as Fred rubbed her back.

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding.. why don't you go and-" said Fred but Y/n cut him off.

"No, I don't want anything to do with him or his friends." said Y/n as Fred and George looked surprised.

"Not even E?" said George

"Thats his bestfriend, i'm sure she knew. She was acting weird all day." said Y/n as Fred and George looked at each other. "I should've known better."

———

"I don't believe Adrian cheated on Y/n with Pansy, PANSY out of all people." said Miles as they walked down the stairs. Emilia held her hands crossed around her as Graham and Miles looked at her.

"I'm sure Y/n will come to her senses and talk to you E. I'm sure she's just really upset right now." said Graham as Miles agreed.

"It's not that.. it's the fact that if Adrian really cheated on Y/n, I knew and I didn't say anything.." said Emilia as Miles and Graham raised their eyebrows.

"What do you mean you knew?" said Miles

"Well, Pansy has been flirting with him and he'll give her these little smiles and I didn't think much until the other day that he told me that Pansy liked him and he would make fun of her and in the morning, you know how he wasn't at breakfast. Neither was Pansy." said Emilia as Graham and Miles looked at each other surprised.

"Well maybe it was just a coincidence, no way Adrian would cheat." said Graham.

"Yeah and I asked him. He said that he was talking to Pansy but to stop trying to flirt with him.. and he seemed really serious about it, so that's why I believed him." said Emilia, Miles narrowed his eyebrows as Graham placed his hands in his pocket.

"Well that's nonsense, Adrian would never cheat on her. He loved her too much." said Miles as Graham looked at him.

"Yeah what about before her, he wasn't to good of significant other." said Emilia as Miles and Graham made a face. They entered the Slytherin common room, and up to the dorms. Adrian was running his head under the shower when Emilia and the boys came into the dorm.

"What did she say!" said Adrian as Emilia looked at him sadly.

"She told E to fuck off." said Miles as Adrian's looked in disbelief. "Did you really cheat on her mate? I mean you can tell us.."

"I didn't! I told you Emilia in the morning that I wasnt! Bloody Pansy is doing that on purpose." said Adrian as Miles looked at her.

"What exactly did she tell Y/n?" said Graham

"She was telling Daphne something and I don't know I guess Y/n was walking past and Pansy stopped me saying if we could have another talk in my dorm and Y/n heard. She didn't even let me explain.. how unbelievable." said Adrian. Emilia sighed and sat on the bed as Adrian looked down at his fingers.

"I'm sure she's just angry right now Ade, maybe tomorrow try and talk to her." said Emilia, Adrian sighed and looked at her.

"Did she really tell you to fuck off? She told you just like that?" said Adrian as Emilia nodded. Adrian's pride snapped in him as he looked taken back. "Whatever, I can have any female I want."

"Huh?" said Graham

"What?" said Miles

"Idiot." said Emilia

"No i'm Adrian Pucey, if she doesn't want to believe that I didn't then thats too her." said Adrian not meaning what he was saying. Emilia knew he was bluffing as she rolled her eyes.

"Well it's your birthday, so let's celebrate it like we use too before you had a girlfriend." said Miles, Emilia shook her head as Adrian grinned and placed on a shirt.

"Oh come on E, are you going to be boring? You seem more hurt than I am." said Adrian. Miles smiled and Graham looked at her.

"I am! She told me to fuck off, then slammed the door in my face! I'm going through a breakup." said Emilia as Adrian hit her in the head with a pillow. Miles opened his trunk and pulled out fire whiskey as Adrian and Graham smiled.

"Oh come on E, it's my birthday." said Adrian

"Open your mouth." said Miles as he came up from behind her, placing his head on her throat. Graham and Adrian raised their eyebrows as she looked at Miles.

"You first." said Emilia, stepping back. Miles grinned and poured the fire whiskey into a cup and took a long shot. The boys kept taking shots as Emilia watched them rather surprised. "Are you three trying not to wake up tomorrow?"

"Oh come on E, just one shot won't hurt." said Adrian smiling evilly. Emilia held back her laugh as he handed her a cup.

  "Yeaaahhhhhh!" said Miles, his words were sloppy as Emilia nearly spit out the fire whiskey from trying not to laugh. "Whaaattsss soo funnyyyy."

  "You three! I haven't seen you guys drunk in so long." said Emilia as Adrian tried sitting on his bed but missing it, falling on the floor.

  "Ow.. Yeah I guess my relationship with Y/n, seemmm to mess up our friendships.." said Adrian as Emilia's smiled faded as she looked at him sadly. "Hey but i'm notttt the only oneeeee, Emilia went and slept with you two idiots."

  "Emilia told me I was be-" said Graham but Emilia covered his mouth before he said anything. Adrian's jaw dropped and turned to look at Miles who's head was tilted.

"Thats crazzzyyyyy." said Adrian still on the floor, trying to get up. Miles had seem not to be able to fully understand what was going on when Emilia moved her hand from his mouth and started drinking the fire whiskey like water.

"If you had to chose between Miles and I, who would you pick?" said Graham, Adrian gasped as Miles picked up his head.

"Shut up Graham please." said Emilia feeling red. Adrian started laughing as Miles turned to look at him.

"Y/n told meeee that she overheard a conversation between you and Graham, that you told Graham to stop being so scared of Miles and perk up the courage to ask her out." said Adrian as Miles turned to look at her surprised.

"Will you go out with me?" said Graham as Adrian gasped again. Miles made a face and got up.

"No she won't, what the fuck. Sheee offf limits, don't you forget!"  said Miles as Graham turned to look at Miles.

"Oh shut up, you almost fuckkkeedddd Cho. Don't tell me anything, plus you always knew I liked her.. and when I was finally getting my chance you ruined it." said Graham as Emilia looked surprised.

"You fucked Cho?" asked Emilia as Adrian covered his mouth, his eyes switching back and forth.

"Oh yeah! Y/n is off limits..ha." said Adrian as everyone turned to look at him. "He didn't fuck her though."

"When?" said Emilia as Graham crossed his arms. Miles stood silent as Adrian started laughing.

"I didn't fuck herrrrr.. she wanted too but I wasn't trying too because she was off limits!" said Miles as Emilia looked at him. "But Graham doesnt know what off limits mean!"

"Well guess what Miles, Emilia was sucking my dick when you kissed her, so how does my dick taste." said Graham as Adrian made a 'oh' noise. Emilia turned red and shot him a look as Miles breathing started getting heavier.

"Yeah well she stopped messing with you and started dating me, so who won." said Miles, Emilia rolled her eyes and went to go sit with Adrian on the floor.

"You knowwww, you're my bestfriend." said Adrian wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She looked at him and rolled her eyes as she watched Miles and Graham go back and forth. "How do you get over a heartbreak E?"

"I wish I knew Ade." said Emilia as she looked down at her ring from Cedric. Adrian threw his head back and sighed.

"Ok well that's why my dick is bigger." said Miles as Adrian and Emilia turned to look at him surprised. Graham turned to look at Emilia and bursted into laugher.

"Yeah ok, that's why Emilia said I was better in bed then you are." said Graham as Emilia groaned and covered her face. Miles turned around and looked at her as she heard Adrian's laugh.

"I'm heading to bed, you three are all too much for me." said Emilia getting up, Miles turned to look back at Graham. "Plus I didn't say that."

"Hey! You never answered my question!" said Graham as Emilia turned to look at him. "Go out with me!"

"No." said Emilia

"Why!" said Graham

"Because you're drunk and you don't mean it." said Emilia closing the door to the boys dorm. She made her way out of the common room and found herself in the Gryffindor entrance, staring at the fat lady.

"Password?" said the painting

"I- Im head girl open up pleaseeeee." said Emilia feeling the fire whiskey a bit. The fat lady looked at her as Emilia smiled.

"Emilia?" said someone behind her, she quickly turned around to see Harry as he held his hands behind his back.

"Harry Potter! Mind opening the painting for me? I really need to go speak to Y/n, or Fred or George." said Emilia as Harry looked at her weirdly. He said the password as it opened. "Thanks! I appreciate it!"

"Sure?" said Harry, Emilia went climbing up the spiral staircase and opened the boys dorm to see the boys sound asleep, she wondered what time it was when she went and poked George, causing him to jump.

"Bloody hell Emilia! What are you doing here.. do you know what time it is? It's nearly three o'clock in the morning." whispered George as Emilia sighed and rest her head on her hand.

"I feel so bad, I don't want Y/n to be angry with me, nor you two. Adrian really didn't cheat on her but he's being stubborn and I don't know what to do with Graham and Miles, I miss Cedric but Miles is annoyingly cute and Graham is too but when Miles and I were dating, we were really toxic but when Graham and I were messing around he didn't make feel what I felt with Miles but he's sweet and nice but i'm leaving back to America. Oh man I have no idea what to do Georgie." said Emilia as George looked at her as if she was crazy. Half asleep to fully understand what she was saying.

"Are you drunk?" said George smelling the fire whiskey in her breathe. Emilia nodded and laid her head on his bed.

"The boys were drinking becauseeee Adrian's birthday, we should've all be hanging out together. Now Y/n is probably never going to want to talk to us, oh please say you're still my friend Georgie." said Emilia grabbing George's face. He looked at her surprised as he nodded, she hugged him and sighed. "Oh thank merlin!"

"Maybe you should go back to your dorm E? You know go to sleep?" said George giving her a small smile. She sighed and got up.

"I have to talk to Y/n first." said Emilia nearly falling on Lee as she walked out of the dorm. George groaned and rubbed his eyes. Emilia opened the door to the girls door, the light from the hallway light on Y/n face to show she was still awake with red eyes.

Emilia looked at her sadly as she walked over to her, Y/n sighed and sat up. "What are you doing here?" said Y/n as Emilia sat on her bed. "Are you drunk?"

"Nooo.. ok yeahhh.. but I really wanted to speak with you Y/n.. Please don't be angry with us.." said Emilia as George peaked his head in the dorm. Y/n was angry but really wanted to speak to her.

"Emilia just go." said Y/n, Emilia sighed and got up, walking out the dorm. George stared at her half asleep as she crossed her arms.

"Come on I'll take you back to the Slytherin common room." said George, pushing Emilia causing her to nearly fall. "Watch your step."

"Do you think she'll every talk to me again?" said Emilia as George opened the secret painting that leads to the Slytherin common room.

"Maybe E, how did you even get in?" said George.

"Harry let me in." said Emilia nearly falling.

"Watch your step." said George, Emilia looked up at him as the light from the wand lit his face.

"I've never notice before but you're really good looking." said Emilia as George stopped and looked at her.

"Shut up and keep walking." said George hiding his smile, they made it to the end of the tunnel. George opened it as Emilia nearly tripped getting out, he helped her out and grabbed the back of her shirt pulling her into the boys dorm. Seeing Adrian, Miles and Graham had their shirts lifted up pointing to their belly buttons. "What the fuck did I just walk in too."

"Yeah thats weird." said Emilia hanging from her shirt.

"Anyways, did you guys lose your animal. She wondered into the Gryffindor tower and she's drunk." said George letting her go. "I'm guessing all of you are drunk?"

"Noooo." said Miles

"Maybe." said Graham

"You called her an animal HA." said Adrian

"Alright well, I just brought her here so she wouldn't kill herself going down all the stairs." said George, Emilia turned to look at him and kissed him on the cheek as Miles, Adrian and Graham jaw dropped.

"Thank you George Weasley!" said Emilia smiling as George looked at her surprised. "Sleep well! Sorry for waking you."

"I- No it's fine." said George walking out the dorm, Adrian started laughing as Emilia sat on Miles bed.

"I think i'm drunk." said Emilia

"Yeaaahh I think you areee E." said Adrian as Miles went to go sit with her on his bed.

"So why were you guys looking at your bellybutton.. that's kind of weird." said Emilia.

"Why did you go to the Gryffindor tower?" said Miles.

"I didn't want to be alone.. and I miss Y/n.. she should've been having a sleepover with me right now." said Emilia, Adrian rolled his eyes and stood up.

"We'll have a sleepover with you E! You don't need her, we don't need her. She wanted to leave so we don't need her ha.. haha.." said Adrian as Miles narrowed his eyebrows. Emilia glanced at Graham as they all stood a little surprised.

Hehehe🧍🏻‍♀️ i posted it right nowww because i'm going to be busy all day! Hope you all enjoyed 😭

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...