Undeniable Chemistry

Oleh Thingimajiga

I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle on... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 | Hey asshole!
Chapter 2 | Might as well move
Chapter 3 | Office...now!
Chapter 4 | Detention
Chapter 5 | *cough* Tyler *cough*
Chapter 6 | Oh it's on like Donkey Kong
Chapter 7 | Welcome to The Palm Tree Diner
Chapter 8 | Amusement park
Chapter 9 | Panic! At the cafeteria (1/2)
Chapter 10 | Panic! At the cafeteria (2/2)
Chapter 11 | Lovers
Chapter 12 | Seven Minutes In Hell
Chapter 13 | What a day
Chapter 14 | Lilah
Chapter 15 | Warrior
Chapter 16 | Uncharted Territory
Chapter 17 | I won't Rosalie, I promise
Chapter 19 | 20 Questions
Chapter 20 | November 25
Chapter 21 | Froyo & Friends
Chapter 22 | Always? Always.
Chapter 23 | Boyfriend
Chapter 24 | That's What I'm Trying To Figure Out
Chapter 25 | Chemistry
Author's Note (please read)
Chapter 26 | The Sleepover Part 1
Chapter 27 | The Sleepover Part 2
⚠️ Important Message ⚠️
Chapter 28 | The Sleepover Part 3
Chapter 29 | The Sleepover Part 4
Information Session
Chapter 30 | Superhero
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Update
Chapter 31 | Rollercoaster
Chapter 32 | A Sky Full of Stars
Chapter 33 | Karaoke
Chapter 34 | No Answer
Chapter 35 | I get it now
Chapter 36 | My Story
Chapter 37 | Football and Mishaps
Chapter 38 | Someone You Loved
Chapter 39 | The Truth Revealed
Chapter 40 | I'll never forgive you
Chapter 41 | Just Watch Me
Chapter 42 | I Guess I'm In Love

Chapter 18 | I'd melt the entire building with these looks.

1.4K 50 143
Oleh Thingimajiga

The picture above is just to give you a vibe of Dylan's house. The description is a little different.

Chapter 18 | I'd melt the entire building with these looks.

"And this is Maria's room, she's the housekeeper, I think she's in the kitchen, you'll probably get the chance to meet her today," Ethan said, opening the door. So far I have seen their gym, equipped with a treadmill, stairs, five bicycles, a sauna room, a shower etc.

Their gym alone took up the entirety of the third floor.

Now I knew why they had abs...

Maria's room was simple and big. It was about the size of my bedroom plus my father's bedroom. It had one queen-sized bed neatly made with at least 10 pillows arranged. There was a small bedside table with lilacs on it. It seemed to match with the living room since its dominating colours were white and gray.

There was a bathroom to the right and I could make out a standing shower and tub.

Maria's closet was neatly arranged with pastel colours and black shoes.

Ethan grabbed my hand and yanked me along "C'mon! There's still so much left to see!" He dragged me out of the room and placed me in front of another bedroom door.

"This is my bedroom!" He grinned and opened the door. It was bigger than Maria's but not by much. The blue sheets of the neatly made bed contrasted heavily with the white and gray theme of the house. He had a big desk complete with computers and computer manuals.

I raised a brow. "What? I like computers."

Just like Maria's, Ethan had a bathroom to the left which was also bigger but not by too much. The huge walk-in closet was covered with endless rows of jeans, shirts, etc.

He closed the door to his room and faced me. "You like it?" His eyes were shimmering with excitement and his pearly white teeth were on full display. He was acting like a kid who just saw Santa Claus. "Yes, Ethan I love it very much," I say returning the same smile. Content, he pulled me out of the room and took me to the room next to his.

"Dy's room," Ethan said and pulled me into the room. It was nice and warm. The smell of lemon filled the room. His room was the biggest one yet. It had pretty much the same layout as the two other rooms only he had a double standing shower instead of a single and a double tub. His huge red bed was easily bigger than that of Maria's and Ethan's. His closet was bigger than Ethan's as well. His closet had hints of gold and silver from his watches and his perfectly shined black shoes and his ties all hung at the back. Just like Ethan, his closet held a lot of blacks.

Haven't they ever heard of colour? Like damn.

A huge TV hung opposite the bed and underneath was a white and silver tv stand stuffed with countless video games. I saw a PS5, an Xbox a Wii...

How many do you need? I thought one was plenty.

We walked past a room and I froze instantly remembering the room from the night of the party.

Ethan closed the door, his previously happy self vanished. "If it wasn't for the fact that Tyler pummeled the guy I would've gotten a few blows in myself."

I smiled, pushing the memory far away "thanks E."

"Next up, Tyler's room." This was the room I had been wanting to see.

He opened the door and I immediately recognized it from the truth or dare game. "Oh, so this is Tyler's room?"

"Yup! Pretty neat eh?" "Hardly," I reply, taking in my surroundings. I walk around, tracing my fingers against the wall. "Oh and the best part!" I turn to face Ethan opening a door that has a staircase. I raised a brow and he pulled me along. We climbed the stairs only to be met with another door.

"You're not planning on killing me are you?" "Oh please Izzy, I'm too hot for jail, I'd melt the entire building with these looks." "Well, you definitely don't have confidence issues," I muttered under my breath. He pushed the door open.

Wow

In front of me was a beautiful rooftop patio. It matched the colours of the house, white and grey. I walked around, my jaw dropped. It was beautiful.

I could see the city from up here. I was in shock. "Beautiful isn't it? You should see it at night, you see the stars and the lights. The torches come on, the fire blazing. It's the best." I jumped "God! Tyler don't scare me like that!" He shrugs and walks and sits.

Ethan comes up from behind and puts his arm around my shoulder, "you totally need to spend the night here one time. You, Ali and Tess, It'll be awesome! We could come up here and sit here all night!"

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Dylan said appearing out of nowhere. I glance at Tyler who had subtly been glaring at Ethan's arm around me. "Woah are those yours?" I say to Dylan noticing the two guitars standing side by side.

"Actually, they're his," Dylan says pointing to Tyler. I raised a brow "play something please!!" Do I even need to tell you who said that? Of course, it was me. "Yea c'mon play something entertain us!" Ethan says getting cozy on one of the sectionals. "Do I look like your personal entertainer? And you know I don't play for anyone."

"Guess that's not happening." Ethan pouted. "Unless..." Tyler said "Unless what the three of us said in unison "I'll play...if Bella sings." They turned to me.

"You can sing?!"

"When did this happen?!"

"Izzy you've been keeping secrets I'm hurt!"

I reddened and glared at a now smirking Tyler. "So anyway where is the next room?" I say hoping my lame attempt at changing the subject will work. Seeming to get the hint, Ethan simply stood and we all left to go back into the house.

"Okay now, downstairs," E said excited to continue the tour. I followed along as I heard him go on and on about how I didn't sing for him. "So this is the kitchen."

It was smaller than I had imagined but definitely still huge. A woman was busy humming while cooking. "Hello, Maria!" Ethan grinned and jumped on the counter "do not even think about touching those muffins, Ethan." She said without turning around. "Aw why not" he whined. "Because- oh dear I'm sorry I didn't see you come, come! You must be the famous Bella I've heard so much about. Would you like a muffin dear?" I chuckled at Ethan's expression, "no but thank you for the offer."

"Oh come on Maria I've known you for longer and you offer her one?" "Yes because she doesn't just steal them and runoff." He sighed knowing he'd lost. "Okay well, I guess we'd better go then." He grabbed a muffin off the counter, stuck his tongue out and bolted while Maria just shook his head. "17 or not, he's still such a kid."

"I second that statement" I reply. I bid her farewell then open the glass doors leading to the pool.

Ethan's already finished his muffin and is lying on a lounge chair. "Nice of you to join me, Izzy. Now, are you ready for the room you've been waiting for?" "I finally get to see Mc cubed?!" "Yes now let's go!!" He sprints through the kitchen, steals a cookie this time and runs after hearing Maria calling him.

He stops in front of a door. "Brace yourself, you're about to be hit with awesomeness!" "Just open the door E."

We walk down the stairs to a multi-coloured lit room. "Oh, so MC cubed is a man cave then?" He gasped and clutched his chest. "Izzy! How dare you! This is not a man cave it's a room of awesomeness. Only those worthy enough are permitted down here!! You should bow to its awesomeness." I give him a look and he pouts "fine then don't bow."

"So you named its MC cubed because of you, Ty and D?" "Yea! Originally it was MC squared but after Ty changed his name from Adams to McAdams we named it MC cubed." "He changed his name? Why?" He suddenly got very uncomfortable and started shifting from left to right. "It's not my place to tell."

"It's not your place to tell what?" Tyler said making his way down the stairs.

"Why did you change your name to McAdams?" He glared at Ethan "you told her?!" "Not everything! I'm sorry mate it slipped out!!" He sighed and sat "it's nothing don't worry about it." Although I wanted to know more the finality in his tone made me stop.

Oh Tyler, it's like the more than you say the less I know. The more I find out something the more questions I have. Who exactly are you?

"So wanna work on the project?" "Sure" I mumble still frowning slightly. He ignores me and Ethan leaves, leaving him and me alone.

-

"Why are you changing it up now it's perfectly fine!"

"It's spelled wrong!!"

"No, it's not gosh why are you so thick-headed?"

"I'm not! I want a good grade 'cause unlike you, I'm failing!"

"Yeah? And whose fault is that?"

"How are you so annoying? I swear it's a skill."

"Backatcha!"

"Backatcha? Really? What are you five?"

"Ha! That's five years older than you."

"Is that the best you can do? Geez, you're annoying. Does Bella stand for annoying or something?"

"No, you jerk it stands for beautiful, unlike yours which probably stands for the annoying son of a gun who doesn't even know how to spell!"

"Wow, we leave you two here for twenty minutes and you fight." Dylan emerged from the shadows.

"She's annoying, that's why." Tyler says at the same time as I say "he's annoying that's why."

We give each other a 'that was freaky' look

"Well either way you two fight like an old married couple. So what's the problem?"

"Can you please read this and tell me what you think?" I handed it to Dylan and he stared uneasily at the paper. He cleared his throat. "U-uh, u-um, Pride and..." he closed his eyes and opened them again. "Pride and prejudice, a Jane Austen novel turned movie is a...I can't do this I'm sorry."

He handed me the sheet and walked out. I stood up to go after him. "Leave it B." "But I wanna make sure he's okay," I say breaking out of Tyler's hold.

I open the door and crash into Dylan who is standing there, eyes dazed. "What's up Dy?" "Nothing!" He snaps. "Obviously not." "God Tyler is right you a nosy annoying girl just leave me alone!" "No." He rolled his eyes and I looked down. "Dy are you...dyslexic?" "H-how-" "Call it intuition." He sighed, "I told my parents I didn't need a tutor anymore. I thought I could handle it but I see numbers and letters and they just get all confused and jumbled up. I don't wanna go to them again but I don't know what to do."

I stand there listening. "I'll tutor you." "Thanks, Bella but I don't think you can teach a dyslexic." "So I'll learn." "You'd do that for me?" "Of course Dylan, you're my friend!" He looks at me, shock evident in his gray eyes. "Thanks and I'm sorry about before." I wave it off, "water under the bridge."

"Tomorrow after school?" He asks and I nod. He smiles and walks away. As I stand there, I can't help but wonder

I'm always the one helping people but, when will someone help me?

I updated early!! Yay!! New achievement unlocked!! Lol okay, I'm done.

Anyway hi, guys! How are you? Good? Awesome 'cause I'm shizzles. My teachers are masochists I swear! I'm sorry for being so dramatic it's 1 am here and I'm working on science right now and just *sigh*

Now enough about my boring life (which actually for some unknown reason has a lot of drama even though I mostly keep to myself)

This is actually a filler chapter, I added some pics, I hope you like them!! And guys!! I almost hit 1.5k!! Thanks so much for your support I never even thought it was possible!!

Teenager post #010: I eat the food on my plate in order from least favourite to most favourite.

Yessssss! I really doooooooo!

With that being said, I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Please comment/vote/fan

Stay safe everyone!!

-Thingimajiga😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
8.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
25.1K 666 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...