Possessive For You

By LeviTayNewForever

Mew is like a Character out of a comic book. The typical type of Prince you'd like to have. Rich, Handsome, S... More

Disclaimer
01 - Until I Saw You (EDITED)
02 - Weird Proposal (EDITED)
03 - Failing on My Trap
04 - Morning Talk
05 - A Scandal
06 - Meeting the In-Laws
07 - Unknown Number
08 - His Friends
09 - Tease
10 - First Fight
11 - Sore
12 - Uncomfortable Dinner
14 - Truth or Dare
15 - Begging You
16 - Bestfriend's Talk
17 - The Past Infront Of Me
18 - An Unnexpected Visitor
19 - Text Messages
20 - Picnic Date
21 - Sweats Dripping
Just Me (Not An Update)
Not an Update
22 - Study
23 - Argument
24
25 - The Series of Unfortunate
Please Read
26 - The Beginning of a New Start. Part 1 (𝕲𝖚𝖑𝖋)
27 - The Beginning of a New Start. Part 2 (𝕸𝖊𝖜)
28 - I'm Back!
29 - Bestfriends Again?
30 - Well, We Meet Again
31 - I Miss You
32 - Mew's Life For 3 Years
Teaser
33 - Torture
34 - Sibling's Bond
35 - Don't Let Go
36 - A Slap Of His Trauma
37 - The Revelation
38 - Final Destination
📖Read Me 📖
39 - A Shocking Surprise
40 - Epilogue
Special Chapter

13 - Semester's Break

2.9K 164 15
By LeviTayNewForever

A little 🔞 but still, pray for yourself and praise the Lord, kay?

"Phi!!!" Gulf came running in Mew's small office. He's all giddy and excited to show what news he has. "Guess what?"

Mew put off his glasses and turned his attention to Gulf.

"What is it? You seem all happy"

"Phi, It's the october! Semester's break! I can finally go back to my gigs! I miss auditioning to tv commercials" He replied joyfully. Truly, it was his hobby to get into a commercial and act like he's been using a whitening product when in fact, he's just using soap for that smooth and pale skin.

"Really? Do you want me to recommend you to some brands?" His face fell. He almost forgotten that his husband used to be a superstar and owns an empire.

Seriously, is there anything Mew can't do?

"Phi, I don't like that. I told you that—" Even before Gulf could continue, Mew cut his sentence.

"You don't want my help. I kow, I know. I already heard that thousands of times that I can remember every word, letter, and tone" He said sarcastically. He can't bear to see his husband being like that.

I mean, they are husbands. They should be helping each other. It's not like they have a prenuptial agreement, right? That's what Mew's thinking.

"Ohooo! My Suppawhipped is Suppasulky today" He sat on Mew's desk and caressed New's soft hair.

"Psh! I'm going to be Suppamad if you don't let me help you"

"Mew, I know that it might sound absurd to you. But for me, it isn't. I like to get up on my feet alone"

"Then why do you have me? Am I just your playtoy?"

"Hey! You Suppadelusional! What I meant was that I may not stand beside you from achieving my dream to be an actor, but atleast in my heart, it's your name engraved in it"

"I know you're only doing that because I'm angry" He poutee his lips and furrowed his eye brows making Gulf chuckle.

"Partly, yes. But also kind of no" Mew rolled his eyes and put on his glasses again. He continued reading his papers when he felt a touch in his legs. The man is sulking like a kid and husband is internally laughing at his childish remarks.

"You know... you've been helping me too much, hubby" He seductively said that made the other flinch. He was planning something and you know what it is. Or are you too immature?

"H-huh?" He replied stuttering nervously. They had actually promised to not do it this week because of their work. What I mean by they, I meant Mew.

"Last time, you helped ne with my thesis project. I'm quite thankful for that but then... you also put me to sleep when I was having a nightmare" Gulf licked his chestnut lips that made Mew gulp. He was teasing him.

"A-are... shiaa..." He cursed under his breath. He can't take it anymore cause of his horny ass.

"But I don't think I have any gift for you now... maybe—ah!" Next thing Gulf knew, he was sitting on his husband's lap. He could feel something poke down there and Gulf knew what it was. It was a beast, actually.

"Stop tempting me, Kanawut" He sternly replied but inside him, he was sweating so hard.

"What am I doing? I was just asking what to give you. Maybe... pleasure?" Gulf run down his husband's robe and untie it. He sniffed his husband's tanned skin making the other moan.

"Gulf... I have work" He said softly. He's too tired to do this but if it's for his husband, then he's willing to have 3 rounds.

"Phi,  don't worry about that. I will ask Bosser to do it... just sit there and I'll fuck you" The older man was shocked.

"Gulf! Where did you learn such word?" He asked in a threatening tone.

"I learned them from you, hun. You said those words last time, remember?" Mew tried to recall where he said that but Gulf is impatient and kissed his husband.

I must say, Gulf is not a good kisser. He doesn't kiss his ex a lot so he didn't learn. But now, he's a professional.

He wander his tongue inside Mew's mouth and exploring every corner. He was also good at devouring if it's Mew.

Mew's hand slid on Gulf's bottom and he groped it, smack it, and caressed it. He can never get tired of that Kanabootay.

Gulf starts to undress the other and Mew complied. He just do whatever Gulf wants. He felt ashamed for breaking his own rule but like he said, if it's for his hubby he'll do it.

When they couldn't breath from sucking their lips, they pulled away. Their breaths couldn't catch up with their actions. Gulf plastered a wide grin on his face.

"You're so hard, P'Mew" He giggled like a kid.

"Because you're so tasty. I'd rather eat you forever than eating ice cream"

"What flavor Ice cream am I?" He snaked his arms to Mew's nape.

"Chilly flavor" The older answered. Gulf was confused because of that stupid answer.

"Aow. Why? Have you ever tasted one?"

"I have. Well, you're so spicy but so sweet. You're also cool. You got all the charasteristics of an ice cream except the appearance" The two laughed at their conversation.

"Hentai" Gulf commented. Mew's horniness is off the hook but his cheesiness is over his horniness. Is that even a word?

"What are you, japanese?" They chuckled.

"Phi... I love you"

"I love you more"

"I already fell for you"

"I fell harder"

"Psh! Cheesy! Hahahahaha!" He laughed again. Nothing could beat Mew's exhaust other than Gulf's laugh and smile. It's like a sunflower that blooms in the bright sunny field.

"Let's cuddle. No sex for today" Mew said while giving his husband a smile.

"Hm" Gulf replied and hugged his husband.

It was what Mew dream of having. The simplicity and serene life without any distractions and problems. Just to people loving each other unconditionally. Being in their most comfort state possible.

But the story has just started and there will be many obstacles for the two to end up together at the end. Will they even end up together?

Mew realized that Gulf has been sleeping with him snoring. It was cute for him. He sighed deeply and caressed the back of his husband.

"I love you, My Sunflower"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 3.9K 11
After he caught his fiance in a hotel cheating on him with his best friend, Mew Suppasit drown himself in alcohol and drove home in a drunken state...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
314K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
55.7K 3.4K 12
Mew, the ruler of the underworld, in charge of punishing all the wrong doers in the world. One day he finds out about a human boy named Gulf with sup...