14 - Truth or Dare

The two husband's enjoyed their lunch peacefully not until someone called. They were in the middle of eating pasta that Gulf made. He can cook but only picked foods.

"P'Mew, get the phone" He ordered Mew and he complied.

"Krub, wifey" He stood up and walked towards the ringing phone. He picked it up and what talked is like a singer getting murdered.

"FINALLY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" A woman's voice was heard on the line. Mew immedietly pulled away the phone and covered his ears. It was so loud that you can hear it a mile away.

"You getting murdered or what? Why did you call?" He rolled his eyes and felt irritated that this cat is calling him in the middle of eye fucking Gulf.

"Can't I call my amazing couz?" Goy said on the line. "Hey, Zee said that you two should come to his house today. You know, Saint is miserable right now. Plus, Gin's birthday is today. Have you already forgotten? You never forget her birthday and you even gift her the most amazing things"

"Do you have common sense? Why would I remember my ex's birthday? I'm busy with Gulf so stop bothering me, Goy"

"Are you really inlove with him or his looks? That face looks like an angel!"

"Don't fucking say that, Goy. Gulf is more better than Gin for me. He loves me more than Gin could and he even accepts me! No one can go higher than Gulf. Remember that, Goy"

"Dude, I was just kidding! You're so defensive. You're really star-strucked by that angel?"

"Not only he's an angel... he's also a devil in disguise" He smirked at the thought.

"What... do you mean?"

"Let's just say... he's a good kid for eating a whole eggplant"

"WHAT THE FUCK, P'MEW!?"

"LOL! I'm just kidding. But seriously, he can be a 'lil devil sometimes. It's cute"

"Okay, okay. I don't have time to listen to your dirty compliments to Gulf. So are you guys coming or not?"

"Let me ask Gulf"

"He's the one making decisions now?"

"Yup! He's my wife"

"So he's an uke"

"What is that?"

"A bottom"

"Oh, he is alright" He grinned widely. "Let me hang up"

"Wai-"

"Toot-toot-toot-"

On the other side,

"This fucking cousin!" Goy got irritated and almost throw her phone when Gin spoke.

"Is he coming?" She asked.

"Maybe or maybe not. He said that Gulf's the one who'll decide. He's really whipped for that Gulf. I wonder what P'Mew saw in him. I mean, he's nice and cute and fluffy. He's also gorgeous like you. Oh! I guess that's why. Anyway, is the food ready?"

"Y-yeah... you called him?"

"Ofcourse I did! I even found an excuse that Saint is miserable. Well, it is partly true and not. He's fine now. But still, why can't you call him?"