Bestfriends

De AlexisChandler280

Magic and Martavion was Bestfriends pretty much inseparable. They where complete opposites, but you know what... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaoter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The End
Chapter 49
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Countinuation of Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chaoter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 57

3.7K 146 22
De AlexisChandler280

How you know he's here.? I asked as we pulled up to the house. I noticed it was a couple black cars with blacked out tints. It was some dudes with guns and walkie talkies looking around the house. "Malachi.!" I said in a panic Grapsing his attention pointing at the roof. I seen Martavion lay flat on the roof top with a gun.

Fuck.! "Ima drive back around the block and let you out. You walk down the street. Ima speed back down and crash into one of their cars to get their attention from him. Ima get out acting like I'm all sorry and shit and.!"

Okay.! He sped around the block quick letting me out. I walked down the street so fast. Malachi crashed so hard and so fast into the car grasping all their attention. I looked up at the roof and me and Martavion made eye contact.

Awww fuck.! Malachi moaned getting out the car holding his neck. He looked fucked up. The car was smoking.

My car.!!! The one dude yelled pissed.

Ma bad.! My breaks gave out. He said. "Let me call the police.!" He said.

Sir.! Sir.! Are you okay.? I asked frantically running to him.

You gone need more than a police.! The guy said pissed.

Are you threatening a server injured person.! Oh yeah I'ma record all of this show this to the police.! I said taking my phone out my purse.
. "Matter fact I'm going to go live on Facebook and show everybody in the world how much of a scum you are.!" I said recording their faces.

Lady you better get the fuck on now.! Another guy yelled coming towards me.

Oh you wanna some of this too.! Don't touch me.! I yelled loudly grasping alllllll the neighbors attention. I grabbed my other phone and called 911. "Hi it's some guys out here harassing me. I am a white woman and it's 5 big black guys he put his hands on me.!" I yelled loudly into the phone.

Lady shut the fuck up. He yelled like he was about to punch me. I started to pepper spray his dumb ass.

Don't touch me.! I yelled. Me and Malachi was out here putting on a fuckin show.!

Let's go let's fuckin go.! Another guy yelled trying to help him up. Sirens filled the air and they started panicking. They all got into another car that was parked a little down the street. They started it up and soon as they pulled off a missal came crashing into their car blowing it up.

Shit come on.! Malachi said grabbing my hand. Martavion came out with his bags and the missal launcher in his hand and started walking towards the other way than down the street and around the corner. Malachi opened the guys car door and took anything he could find. We ran off following the direction Martavion went. He got in a car and we got in it to. He pulled off speeding off.

Max turned on me. He let the Colombians know he thinks I'm still alive.!

What.?! I'm going to kill that muthafucka.!

Yeah and he dropped the tip on this house. I seen them niggas looking around the house and shit almost got fuckin caught.

If they know your still alive it won't be shit we gone be able to do. Your goin to be running forever.!

I know I can't fuckin end this shit without really dieing.!

After hours and hours of driving Martavion finally came to a stop. He pulled up to what looked like a cabin in the middle of the woods. He got out the car and opened my door helping me out the car. Malachi was sleep.

You okay.? You haven't said a word.!

I don't know what to say Martavion....

I told you this wasn't going to be easy.!

I know....he pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around him back and tried to hold my compulsor.

Here bud.! Some guy said coming out the cabin throwing the keys at Martavion. He than got in a car and drove off.

Yoo wake up.! He said opening the door waking Malachi up. He walked around to the back and grabbed his bags. We followed him into the cabin. He grabbed the bag off the table.

Bro you downstairs on the right. Food in the fridge. He said as he began to walk up the stairs. "You coming.?!" He asked me as I stood there. I nodded my head and followed him to the bedroom upstairs. He sat the bags on the floor and started the fire in the fireplace. I sat next to him on the floor.

Are you okay.? I asked not wondering if I really should have just asked that.

Yeah baby I'm fine. How are you?

I'm okay....

How's the kids.?

They are great. Majesty loved her birthday present and is using literally everything in that box for her class. Which I went to go pay for and it was already for, for the year in full.!

I just wanted to make sure she had a good birthday.

How'd you know.?

Mag even though I'm not there I'm there.!

I appreciate it.! That ment a lot to her.

I know. He wrapped his arm around me and I hugged him.

Ima get in the shower really quick. You hungry.?

No.!

You didn't eat all day and we didn't stop for anything I know your hungry.

I actually don't feel good.! He smiled and started laughing. "Shut the fuck up it's not that.!" I said annoyed.

Yeah Ight.! He said grabbing his bag. He went into the bathroom closing the door to shower. I got up and went to the bed. I took my stuff to get comfortable and lay down. I just wanted to go to sleep.

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck. I turned over and Martavion was next to me. I smiled and he kissed me. "I didn't mean to wake you.!" He said pushing the hair out my face.

It's okay....I said as I kissed him. He grabbed the side of my face to deepen our kiss. He didn't waist no time pleasuring me. I rode him until he nutted. This time the sex felt like love and neither one of us was stopping.

After we was done I got up to shower. He didn't wanna leave me so he came and joined me. He looked at me admiring all off me making me blush.

We got out the shower and I put on his t-shirt. He looked out the window with a wondering mind. "I'm not leaving you.!" I said hugging his waist.

Mag you can't stay here with me either.! This shit way to dangerous.

But it's not dangerous for you.?

It is.! If I get caught.! It's over I'm really am going to be dead.! I'm not risking your life for any of this.! I'm trying to protect you from this shit and keep you away from it all. I'm risking so much by just letting you even be here.

Don't tell me what your letting me do....I'm here because I want to be here. I'm here because I want to protect you. I'm here because I love you.! And Your not leaving again with out me.! I yelled back sitting on the bed. He huffed his breath and walked to the bathroom. I got up but almost tripped over his bag. A piece of purple paper fell out. It had a heart on it. I opened it.....

           -Tavion I made you some food to go. I hope this won't be our last time seeing each other. But if it is I understand. Thanks for last night.
                     -XoXoXo Tonya.!

The bathroom door opened and both our eyes met. I dropped the paper and ran down the stairs as tears filled my eyes.

It's not what you think Magic I swear to god.!

It's not.? That's why you don't want me to go on a run with you.!? I fuckin hate you.! I screamed pushing him away from me.

Magic please believe me I wouldn't cheat on you again and especially not now.!

That note says a lot.! It gotta mean something to you. Your carrying it around.

No it doesn't mean shit to me.!

What's going on.? Malachi asked breaking us up.

Ask him.! I yelled. I went back upstairs and slammed the door. I wanted to get the fuck out of here. He has time to go on the run and fuck with another bitch. Yup cool makes sense.! You don't want me to go on the run with you because your fucking off. I wish this nigga was dead.!

Magic I'm not cheating on you.! He yelled through the door. "Baby please I swear I'm not.!  Don't do this to me I don't need this right now.!"

I layed in bed crying my eyes out. How do a person break someone's heart I we and over again with no fucks in the world. Like how.? I only ever gave this man love.

Can you please talk to me.?! Martavion asked finally getting in the room. "Dude stop crying.!" "Every time you cry you make this shit 10 times harder for me to deal with.!" "But I am not cheating on you.! And I didn't cheat on you.!"

Continue lendo

Voc锚 tamb茅m vai gostar

235K 10.6K 129
Queens story
220K 5.7K 44
Cause he just wanted one thing, And I just wanted something to, Smile at, and live for, and hug on, I'd rather have quality than quantity, Oh, I just...
OUR JOURNEY De GuerrGuerr馃А

Fic莽茫o Adolescente

131K 2.9K 38
"Pleaseee Don't hurt me!" The man laughed at my face. I started thinking about what Chance said he was always gone be by my side but I guess everythi...
916 37 11
Note: This is a follow-up to We're Just Friends, so recommend reading that first to avoid confusion. Following on from Frank & Gerard's time spent at...