A Hero Worth Fighting For (Ki...

By VelvetTheVictorious

It's been five years since Kirishima last saw Bakugo, now known as Dynamite, but now he's showing up everywhe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Chapter 1

22 0 0
By VelvetTheVictorious

One punch, two punch, three punch, four punch. This is getting good. I take every punch like the man I am, keeping my body hardened. The shrimpy man, known as Macro, keeps going. When he realizes he isn't doing any damage, he moves on to Kaminari and Todoroki. Chargebolt and I are the defense, Shoto and Deku are the ones fighting. Despite them being the top two heroes, it's still pretty unsure on who is going to win.

"Hey Shrimp-man! Take that!" Deku yells, kicking him square in the jaw. His eyes go wide, Macro's blonde hair swooshing as he almost hits the ground. At the last second he creates a tide, pushing himself up and Deku to the ground.

"Need any help?" A mystery voice yells. We look over, temporarily distracted as we look at the five heroes.

The black haired man walks forward, pulling out a gun. A blonde girl does the same. A deer and fox made of flames just behind them. "Dynamite, looks like this'll be pretty easy. You should take a break for once, don't wanna break those pretty painted nails of yours," the black haired boy laughs.

"Oh shut it, these nails may be on fleek but this is my job. Plus, he's messing with some old friends of mine so it's time for payback!" A boy with blonde and spiky hair appears between them, smirking at all of us. Bakugo! It's Bakugo! I can't help but smile at him, it's been so long.

"We could use the help, Dynamite." Deku smiles, and to all our surprise he smiles back in a kind way.

Macro sends water spurting in all directions, Bakugo and his merry men and women dodge the attack as they rush closer. "What song?" the blonde asks.

"Something epic!" The black replies.

"Agreed, make it a cool one!" Bakugo yells.

Song? Bakugo is wearing headphones, do they listen to music while they fight?

Bullets shoot out of the two guns, the flame foxes fire zooms by every few seconds. Speed. The deer uses his flaming antlers to headbutt him. I'm surprised the flames don't go away even while wet.

Deku lands punches and Shoto uses mostly his fire on Macro but also his ice when necessary. Charge Bolt aims his electricity at the villain and succeeds to hit only him. Thanks to the tech department and lots of practice, Kaminari learned to aim his electricity. He wouldn't be able to do it if he didn't have those gloves on though. I land some punches, but Bakugo's muscular arms are pretty distracting and I get shot back from a wave of water. He looks amazing. Hot. Wait, did I just call him hot?

Bakugo shoots his explosions out of his palms, pushing himself forward and landing an explosion in the perfect spot. One more good hit and were golden. Macro is more on guard, he focuses on keeping Bakugo, Deku, and Shoto back while keeping an eye on Kaminari's distance attacks. He isn't too focused on me, black haired, blonde, and the two flame animals.

What can I do? He needs an attack from someone else, someone with more power. I growl, they need an entrance. "MotorBoy!" I hear Bakugo yell.

"Got it!" Macro turns around, smirking. He thinks he's won, that this boy who must be named MotorBoy can't hurt him that much. Can he? Bakugo aims his palm at the ground, looking closely at MotorBoy who was now running towards the fish man while forming a fist.

As he punches him, something surprising happens. An explosion.

BOOM!

The smoke rises, and when it starts to fade away I see Katsuki's group of friends doing a celebration dance while he sits, his eyes wide. Macro, on the ground silently weeping. The police pick him up, putting on the powerful cuffs that take away his powers while on.

The two animals are gone, in their place is a boy and a girl with flaming red hair. The boy sits criss cross applesauce, reading a novel as his friends dance. The red-headed girl jumps up and down, smiling cheekily with her fist in the air. "Woo woo! Woo woo!"

The duo with black and blonde hair do twirls as they yell "We did it!" Over and over again. Their hair bouncing up and down as they pirouette over and over again.

Bakugo gets up finally, smiling at his success. "How was that for a group of extras?" MotorBoy asks, everyone stopping to hear his response. Deku, Shoto, and Kaminari now stand next to me as they watch the performance.

"Nice job! That was so cool! You all did well!" He yells, smiling. They smile back, draping their arms over everyone's shoulders. They all chant "Whos the best! We're the best! Hell yeah!" They fist bump happily.

Finally, he turns to us. "Red Riot! It's been far too long!" He forms his hand into a fist and holds it out towards me. I comply and do the same, giving him a fist bump. He does an explosion motion, MotorBoy whisper-yelling boom from behind him.

"And these guys are?" Deku asks, pointing to the pros.

"Oh! Yes! Introduce yourselves!" Bakugo says, stepping out of the way for his friends.

"I'm MotorBoy! But please, skip the formalities. Call me Justin! My quirk is I can turn into a motorcycle." The black haired boy, who I shall now call Justin has sparkling blue eyes like the night sky.

"My hero name is ElectroBeats and I control technology. But you can call me Chloe! I'm Justin's girlfriend!" The blonde states.

"The name is Marshall. They call me God of Flames, I can turn into a deer but that's not my main quirk. That's all." Marshall states, bored. Ah so he is the flaming deer, wonder what his quirk is.

"I'm his twin sister, Maggie! I go by Fire Fox though! I have speed both physically and mentally. Meaning, I can come up with speedy answers and plans too 'cause I'm a genius!" She yells, a little too loud and fast. "And you must be Deku, Todoroki, and Kaminari! Oh, and you're Karishima right? Bakugo's cru-"

"Shut it Maggie."

"Okay brother!"

"Sorry, she can be annoying," Bakugo laughs, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's nice to meet you all! Any friend of Kacchans is a friend of mine!" Deku says.

We all expect him to yell out angrily about how he isn't our friend, but instead he smiles happily. "Say!" Bakugo starts, "Why don't we all go out to eat? Catch up with each other. It's been what, five years since graduation?"

"Yes we should!" Kaminari yells.

"I'm free," The rest of us say in unison.

"What about you guys?" Bakugo asks, turning towards the other four.

"We'll let you guys catch up. Another time though, okay?"

"But I'm hung-" Justin steps on Maggie's foot. "Oh right, yes we shall leave!"

The twins transform into the flame animals, running away. Fire Fox needs to race back every few seconds because she keeps going way too far ahead. Justin transforms into a motorcycle, Chloe getting on and slowly driving off. "Bye!" she says to Bakugo as the press moves out of her way. Bakugo yells his farewells.

"I know where we can change, follow me Bakugo." Todoroki starts to walk away, but the press swarms him. As much as I love the attention, they can never leave us alone. We're busy people! Their scoop is more important though I guess.

"Dynamite! How does it feel to be number five in the top heroes?" Wow, didn't know that. That's amazing! I don't really pay attention to who's on top honestly.

"Shoto! Are you still in contact with your father?" Wow, did you have to ask him that?

"Charge Bolt! How does it feel to be pushed back to number thirteen on the hero list?"

We try, but fail to get away. They won't stop asking these pointless or personal questions. "No comment! Now move out of the way!" Katsuki yells, wrapping his arms around us as he glares at the reporters. They move out of the way, not wanting to be on his bad side.

We change and go to this restaurant Bakugo loves. It's a cheap family restaurant that has no other customers. "This is my favorite place to go! The fries are the best here!" I sit next to Bakugo, Deku and Kaminari across from us and Todoroki next to me.

Bakugo wears a black athletic tank top paired with some baggy camo sweats. His black army style boots bring the outfit all together. He looks hot. 

Why do I keep saying he's hot?

I wear a red hoodie paired with some light blue ripped jeans. My red tennis shoes squeak under the table as I shift my position. Oftentimes us heroes can be seen wearing glasses and hats to hide our identity but the only person out of us five that does that today is Todoroki. He wears sunglasses often to hide his scar. He learned long ago to accept it but he still doesn't need the press on his back.

"What can I get ya'll to eat today?" A waiter with long black hair and stunning green eyes asks. "Ah Bakugo I see you brought some new friends! Ain't that nice!" Her western accent is strong.

He nods, looking at Deku to order. We all order, Bakugo just saying the usual. Midoriya ordered chicken tenders, Todoroki the mac and cheese, Kaminari got a grilled cheese, and I got a regular burger. We all got fries, besides me since I figured I wasn't that hungry.

"So Bakugo, what's the usual?" Deku asks.

"A cheeseburger and fries, it's what I get every time." He takes a sip of his soda and I notice him stare at me as he sucks on the straw.

"Sounds good!" Kaminari says.

He nods. "So Shitty Hair, what have you been up to?" He laughs.

"Just the usual hero work. I adopted a German shepherd last year, she's pretty awesome." I remember that nickname, and surprisingly I missed it.

"Really? I got a golden retriever last year! Decided to pay tribute to my old hero name and called her Lord Boomy! Tell me about your dog!" He puts his elbow on the table, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Right! I don't remember which I liked more, Lord Explosion Murder or King Explosion Murder!" I laugh. "My sweet girl is named Pop Rocks but I usually just call her Rocksy! She's so sweet, I remember last night when I came home she ran up to me and jumped up. It was so cute!" I describe the fond memory, talking a mile a minute.

"Dogs are the best! I want one so bad but I just don't have the time with work," Kaminari sighs.

"Same. Maybe someday I'll get one!" Deku says, excitedly.

"I, however, don't want any pets. Ever." Shoto replies.

The waiter brings our food, ending the conversation of dogs. "So Deku, how does it feel to be the number one hero?" Bakugo laughs, imitating the reporter from earlier.

"Deku laughs, "Well, lets just say it feels great to be better than you." We all laugh at that.

"I don't know, my future looks promising. I might just top you someday," Bakugo actually sounds pretty chill, he's joking around with us. He's not actively trying to be the best.

It's silent for a while, as we chew on our delicious food. Eventually, Kaminari says "This is amazing! I should've ordered more food!"

"Agreed. I'm still hungry." My stomach growls, that was not enough food. The burger was so good, I should've got the fries too.

"Want some of my fries?" Bakugo asks, grabbing my arm unexpectedly.

"S- Sure." My face gets warm, am I blushing? Why did I just stutter? I take a couple, eating it hurriedly. Bakugo lets go quickly, noticing his hand. He blushes a light red, smiling silently. "Th- This is so good! Give me more!"

"Don't take them all!" He yells, right after I take the last handful of fries.

"Oops." We all laugh, even Bakugo does, and we don't stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
36.2K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
51.5K 2.1K 17
The villains gained a new pawn who's quirk was to make a person's darkest feelings overcome them. With this pawn they decided they could make a UA st...
16.5K 383 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...