At first sight

By melloproductions

What happens when 24 year old Myron Davis gets herself caught up with Vincenzio Ferrari the don of the Italia... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Epilouge

Part 4

26.2K 641 315
By melloproductions

I'm woken up by two deep voices having a conversation. "I just wanted to get to know the one I was dancing with, why did we have to kidnap them?" One of the voices speaks. "Because something about the feisty one caught my attention, fuck off"

"You couldn't have just spoke to her you fucking creep" then I hear footsteps on the hard floor start to fade away .

I let out a light groan as I sit up in the king size bed. This is definitely not my room, where the hell am I. It was a nice room though, the bed had red silk sheets and a black fuzzy comforter, in the corner of the room was a little siting area with black couches that had red decorative pillows on it sitting in front of a set of double glass doors. Their was a big flat screen tv hanging on the wall in front of the bed with a fire place under it, I was interrupted out of me admiring the room when a man walked it. When I looked at him my mouth slightly opened he was godly, dark brown hair that was slicked back with effort, unholy hazel eyes and a build of a god. He clears his throat which pulls me out of my thoughts, I plaster a small smile on my face and speak "Damn".

"What was that formidable" (gorgeous) he says as he scans my face like he's looking at every detail of it. " I said Damn" I say confidently. He smirks as he steps closer to my side of the bed which is closes to the door. "Is that a good or bad reaction" he says.

"Good, sir you are fine as hell" I say bluntly. "I can't even be mad you took me against my will, all honest I would've came willingly if you asked" I blink at the man.

He takes a seat at the end of the bed and chuckles. "Siete così aperti con I vostri pensieri... Mi piace quello" (you are so open with your thoughts... I like that) he says his accent thick. " I have no idea what you just said" I say doing what I like to call the white people smile.

"Anyways where am I and why am I here" I ask looking around the room again. "You're here because  I chose to take you..." he stops to think, then continues "also I seen you at my club causing a big commotion last night principessa".

I roll my eyes "so you kidnapped me because I hit your little girlfriend in the face... again" I say questionably.

"One not my girlfriend, and two kinda but not really" he says in a deep tone. I feel a shiver go down my spine just from hearing him talk.

"What do you mean kinda but not really" I say confused.

"You caused a disturbance at my club, I don't like those. So I will keep you here till you know how to act" he says and I look at him wide eyed.

"I am a grown ass woman, how I act is none of your damn business so fuck you, your girlfriend, and your club" I say getting out of the bed only to be pushed against the wall with a hand around my throat.

"I will not tolerate any disrespect coming from you. Do you understand" I roll my eyes. He squeezes a bit harder not enough for me to struggle for air but enough for me to for me to know he's not playing, I nod my head.

Boy fuck you.

"Good girl" he says as he lets go of me but doesn't step back. Then it clicks "where is my sister" I say panicked. "She's in the next room you will both be staying, but you will stay alone till you learn some manners" and with that he walks out the room and I hear a click, fucker locked the door.

I look around the room and notice two more doors on the other side of the bed, I head over to one door and open it to see a very expensive looking closet, it's partially full with so many nice and expensive things. I walk over to some of the clothes hanging to see that they all have tags on them and their in my size. 'That's not weird' I think to myself, well since I have clothes I guess I'll get in the shower.

I walk into the bathroom to see the most gorgeous looking tub I have ever set my eyes on. It was a big black marble oval shaped tub, white marble lined the floor and walls. The sink is a bar looking sink with white marble counters and a big circle mirror in front of it. Walking in further I notice the door at the back of the room it's the shower and my oh my I can't wait to get in.

I stand by the shower opening dropping my clothes as I walk in and turn the water on. It gets hot immediately, I feel my muscles start to relax as the steam rises from the heat of the water.

I don't know how long I stood there but by the time I got out my finger tips were pruning and the ends of my box braids looked like they were freshly dipped.

I make my way in the room and see the 'mysterious' man sitting on my bed typing on his phone. "Umm... excuse me why are you in here" I say awkwardly, he looks up from his phone and scans my body from head to toe, he speaks "do you want anything from your apartment" he says his voice sounding like velvet.

"Actually yeah, I want my apartment" I say suggestingly. He looks up an annoyed experession on his face, "look amore we have a flight tomorrow-" (love) I cut him off mid sentence " what the fuck you mean we have a flight tomorrow." I say shocked

"We will go back to my home in Italy, so do you want anything from your apartment, you will not be coming back". I stare at him with wide eyes "I am not going to Italy with you, you fucking psychopath" I say getting upset that he won't let me go and I still don't even know why I'm here.

He stands and takes large steps towards me, I back up with each step he takes forward until my back hits the wall. "You bella, do not have a choice so what do you want from your apartment" (beautiful ) he says getting extremely close to my face "and don't ever cut me off".

I roll my eyes, then a smirk etches it's way on my face, I'm going to make his life a living hell how fun. "I want all my sneakers, my furniture, do you think you can get my cabinets two I really like
Those, and might aswell take the was while
You're at it" I smile.

He was taking me serious in the first half then he gave me an annoyed look after I started giggling.

"I really do want my shoes and clothes though, please" he nods his head and walks towards the door

I stop him when I speak "I don't even know your name" he looks back and says "Vincenzio" he reaches for the door knob when I say "mine is Myron".

"I know" is all I hear as the door closes and locks.

'Okay...' I think to myself, I look down only to realize I'm still naked "fuck me" I say as I head for the closet.

Okay lovely's this is my longest chapter, I'm feeling kinda good about how it's going. Let me know what you guys think. Let me know if there are any mistakes. Till next time see ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
4.5M 138K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
46.1K 681 33
••••• His hand roughly grabs my chin, and my face is pulled closer to his as his lips move towards my ear, his fingers brushing a strand of my hair b...
83.8K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...