Dream SMP Imagines

By lilyup1031

welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll writ... More

Request Page/Author's Note
Spooky (Ranboo)
Cooking(Quackity)
Subathon(Jack Manifold)
Grind(Karl Jacobs)
Shock Stream(Dream)
Visit(Dream)
Lost City(Karl Jacobs)
Bad Day(Quackity)
Last Breath(Tubbo)
Surprise pt.1(Dream)
Protector(Awesamdude)
Goodbye(Tommy)
Pet Killer(Sapnap)
Reunion(Tommy)
Final Room(Eret)
Dancing(Dream)
Hoodie(Sapnap)
Speedrunning(Punz)
Face Cam(Awesamdude)
Off Duty(Awesamdude)
Defend(FoolishGamers)
Collector(Awesamdude)
Distraction(Punz)
Patronus(Karl Jacobs)
Singing(Jack Manifold)
Hacked(Punz)
Upset(Jack Manifold)
Dementors(Jack Manifold)
Meow(Punz)
Fault(Awesamdude)
Guitar(Dream)
Fault pt. 2(Awesamdude)
Distraction pt.2(Punz)
Late Night Drive(Quackity)
A Little Jealous(GeorgeNotFound)
Thunderstorm(BadBoyHalo)
Babysitting(Quackity)
Comfort(Ranboo)
Fears(Ranboo)
Breakdown(Karl Jacobs)
Ozymandias(N/A)
Return(FoolishGamers)
Mafia(Feral Boys)
Five Nights(Jack Manifold)
Fighter(Punz)
Mafia pt.2(Feral Boys)
Quiet Voice(Sapnap)
Lover(Quackity)
Quarterback(Dream)
Mafia pt.3(Feral Boys)
So Long(Technoblade)
Quiet Voice pt.2(Sapnap)
Lots of Love(Author)

Surprise pt.2(Dream)

5.5K 124 44
By lilyup1031

The part two no one asked for but hey, it's fine. Please enjoy!

I readjusted my mask as I walked out into the Orlando airport. I kept checking my phone every two seconds for a text from Sapnap since he was the one picking me up. Before I got in the plane, both Dream and Sapnap gave me permission to use their real names, Clay and Nick, and to be very honest, I felt honored that they trusted me. I was walking towards baggage claim when my phone buzzed with a text from Nick.

Snapmap😎

Where r u?

Y/U/N 🌹

Walking to get my suitcase, baggage claim C

Where r u?

Snapmap😎

You'll know me when you see me

Y/U/N🌹

Whatever u say buddy

I smiled through my mask as Nick only responded with a smiley face and went to go get my luggage. As I walked closer to baggage claim, my heart started beating faster. Yes, COVID-19 was still a huge risk, but I couldn't wait any longer to see my friends. Once I reached baggage claim, I looked around for Nick until I spotted a guy with a sign that read:

Y/U/N-
It's About Damn Time
-Sapnap

I let out a little gasp and my smile grew. Best friend number one found. I slung off my backpack and ran over to Nick, who immediately hugged me and lifted me off the ground.

"Holy shit!" Nick exclaimed. "You're here, Y/N! You're actually here!" I laughed as I hugged him and tried to keep the tears from falling.

"It's so good to see you, Nick," I said as he put me down and kept one arm wrapped around me.

"Right back at ya," Nick answered. "So, are you ready for see Clay?"

"Hell no," I said with a giggle. "It's gonna be so weird." Nick laughed and patted my head.

"It'll be weird, but don't be nervous. Only thing is that you might turn into a simp."

"Please, don't start this now," I groaned as I picked up my bag of the conveyor belt. Nick and the other Dream Team guys had been texting me back and forth about how I had a big crush on Clay, but I refused to give them any answers or admit that they were right.

Because they may or may not be right.

I followed Nick to his car and we made the forty five minute drive to his house. After many sessions of singing Roadtrip, "I wanna see some ass," and Sweater Weather, we pulled into the driveway and Nick parked the car.

"We're here," he said, and I took a deep breath, suddenly nervous. Nick glanced at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" I leaned my head back, looking over at him.

"You know all those texts you and all the guys kept sending me? About my crush on Clay?" Nick nodded and slowly started smiling.

"Are you saying we were right?" I sighed and slowly nodded as Nick chuckled.

"This might end really badly, Nick," I said. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be nervous," he replied. "Things might turn out good. You'll see." I smiled at him as he squeezed my shoulder. He told me to wait by the car as he went to get Clay, wanting to drag it out more. I nervously leaned up against the car, and I got even more nervous when Nick came back outside alone holding a blindfold.

"Whyyyy?" I groaned and Nick laughed.

"It's just for fun, silly. You'll see him soon." I sighed and slapped my forehead but I nodded and let Nick tie the blindfold on me. I felt him take my hand and we slowly walked into his house.

"What have you done to her, Nick?" I heard Clay say, and the butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I wanted to make her sweat it out!" Nick said laughing as he let go of my hand.

"You ready, Y/N?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I answered, my voice shaky. I felt Nick untie the blindfold. The cloth hovered in front of my eyes for a few seconds then it was pulled away, but I barely realized that my eyes weren't open.

"Open your eyes, Y/N." Clay's voice brought my thoughts back to Earth, so I carefully opened my eyes and once I did, I silently gasped.

There he was, Dream, Clay, with his dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes, his face lit up with a huge smile.

"It's about damn time," he said softly. I smiled and immediately went over to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I swore the smile on his face grew as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We barely noticed that Nick left the room as we stayed there in our hug.

————

The rest of my first day with Nick and Clay was pretty relaxed, with ordering Chick-Fil-A and flipping through the TV channels for something to watch. After we got tired of cartoons, Nick left me and Clay to go stream with Punz, so the two of us stayed on the couch, watching Netflix. I gently leaned my head onto Clay's arm, and he smiled and slowly put his arm around my shoulders.

"This has been a good day," I whispered. He smiled and looked at me.

"Yeah, it has. I still can't believe you're here, next to me, talking to me not through Discord." I giggled and shifted so I was sitting between Clay's legs, facing him.

"Not gonna lie, but I was super nervous to see you in person." Clay cocked his head, looking at me in mock confusion. He gently pushed a piece of stray hair behind my ear, and I immediately blushed.

"Can I ask why?" he asked. I looked away from him, trying to hide my blush.

"I don't think you'd understand." Then, Clay placed a hand on my cheek and pulled my gaze back to his.

"Try me." I shook my head and put my hand over his.

"You won't get it." Clay smiled, and then he brought my lips to his in a soft kiss. The kiss lingered and I struggled to catch my breath when we pulled away. I stared into his green eyes with a look of surprise and Clay smiled at me.

"I'm pretty sure I understand," he whispered. "Because I feel the same way." I smiled and blinked back tears, kissing his cheek as he pulled me down to lie on his chest.

"So much for trying to hide my crush on you," I murmured.

"Yeah," Clay said with a laugh. "About that...Nick told me." I sat up quickly and glared at him then over at Nick's door.

"SAPNAP!"

Weeeeee! Part two is complete! This one makes me so happy and I'm pretty proud of how this one turned out. If you guys have any ideas for imagines, lemme know!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 149 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...
892K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...
178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
103K 1.5K 12
Hello! I will be doing some oneshots of- Dream George Sapnap TommyInnit Tubbo Wilbur Soot Karl Jacobs Technoblade ...