Troubled With Tattoos

By unforgiven_mess

❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all... More

Summary/Blurb
Prologue
001: What Life Came To
002: The Basics of Grooming
003: Hot Guys At The Car Garage
004: New School, Old Friend?
005: Golden Paw Package
006: Ridiculous Bets
007: Curiosity Killed The Cat
008: Sleepovers With A Case Of Munchies
009: Austins Group Of Badass's
010: Girls Night
011: Hakuna Your Tatas
012: The Call
013: Ducky
014: My Aunt Told Me Not To Ride With Strangers...
015: Meet The Hayes
016: Carnival Chaos
017: Party In My Pants
018: Rumor Has It
019: You're Souper
020: Let's Go Camping
021: She Trusts Us
022: Windrose
023: Camden Taylor
024: Faking Pregnancies
025: Revenge
026: Friend
027: Lucky Charm
028: Human Version Of The Ninja Turtles
029: Axel
030: Weak and Naive
031: Princesa
032: The Leader
033: Taken
034: Familiar Faces
035: Finale
Bonus: Christmas Chapter
Authors Note

Update

5.1K 67 14
By unforgiven_mess

First and foremost, I want to thank every single one of my readers for reading my story. I wont go too deep into the sappy stuff today.

I just wanted to update my readers. Some of you know, most don't but Troubled With Tattoos is being self-published. You can find it on Amazon very shortly. It is in its last editing stages and I received the final cover. The published version will have Austin POVs, new scenes and more chapters. It will have a peek into Austin's past and a look at the boys friendship up close and personal.

I'm super excited to publish my own story and cant wait to start the second novel. I will be hosting quite a few giveaways for a free copy of my book to help get the word out on Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can find me on instagram @unforgiven_mess for more frequent updates, fun quizzes on which character you're most like, and other fun things. Follow me on Wattpad if you don't already for more updates on TWT release date.

I'm thinking of selling book merch such as Tshirts with Cams pick up lines on them, coffee mugs and Austin's famous hoodie. Is anyone interested in Camden T-shirts?

Stay tuned for more updates regarding release date and free giveaways. I will be receiving the final draft March 1st, release date will follow.

Who's planning on buying TWT when its released??

Who REALLY wants a cam T-shirt?? (Meeee)

Should my next romance novel (Double Play) be a bad boy romance? If you think so, add it to your reading list.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.6K 36
Harlie has been recently handed down her father's empire and she has no clue in how to run it. Nobody knows that small fact except for the ones who w...
448K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
1.4M 36.2K 46
He doesn't stop and continues to kiss all over my neck. Without warning, he starts to suck on a spot on my neck. I don't do nothing but close my eyes...
715 65 24
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...