✔ Someone I love • [Yoonmin]

Door KSBBAA18

❛ Your so beautiful ❜ ❛ I'm not ..so stop.. ❜ ❛ Yes,you are and that's why I love you.❜ ❛ Stupid... ❜ © KSBB... Meer

Short Des.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 | Final Chapter

40

659 35 6
Door KSBBAA18

Winter Snow :

Taehyung and Jimin finally arrived at the club where the big line was outside. They passed the security and a lady escorted them to the VIP lounge.

"Guys!" Taehyung chirps when he saw his cousin and his friends. Jimin finally looks up and instantly got surprised to see them.

"Tae!" He pulled Tae's arm who stopped abruptly.

"What!" Jimin glancing back and forth at the other group and Taehyung.

"You didn't say that Kim Seokjin is your cousin!" Taehyung scratches his head.

"Um...you didn't notice that? I mean we both are handsome and we share the same name?" Jimin facepalms himself for being dumb again.

"So...that's mean ..Namjoon is here and if Namjoon is here then-"

"Jimin?" Jimin got startled and slowly turns to meet with Yoongi's concerned eyes. Jimin immediately glares at Taehyung who grins at him.

"Surprise?" Taehyung shrugs and Jimin let his arm go before inhaling. He felt someone behind him and then there an arm around his waist.

"I was expecting to see you tonight but not in this to be honest." Yoongi's voice was husky and Yoongi's lips slightly brush against Jimin's neck.

"Anyway! Sorry for being late! You see his fuck off face husband was home so it was hard to drag Jimin out from there." Taehyung explains while joking with his cousin.

"Are you okay? Did he said anything to you?" Seokjin asks when Taehyung sat down and sighs.

"Can he win against me? No, so no he didn't say anything." Seokjin chuckles.

"No wonder you two are cousins."Namjoon points. Taehyung chuckles with them and turns to the other couple.

"Hey! Are you two gonna make out there! A single boy is celebrating his birthday here!" Taehyung points at himself.

"The only single one here! "Jimin chirps and was about to walk away from Yoongi's grip but Yoongi pulled him back to connect his lips to Jimin's.

"Don't leave me yet.." Yoongi whispers while eying Jimin. Jimin smiles and pecks Yoongi's lips.

"I'm not leaving you. The night is still young." Jimin smiles and walks towards the table, leaving Yoongi who was smiling himself.

.

.

Yoongi's pov :

I won't gonna lie but what Jimin is wearing is very irresistible. No one can resist him and that's making me jealous.

"Yoongi! Come here! Are you planning to bail out now!" Jin-Hyung yells at me while waving. I shook my head and sat down as they started to wish Taehyung who was grinning like 5 years old.

Jimin was happy and finally, he was smiling like he had nothing else to worry about, that's a relief.

'Everyone is celebrating without me! I thought I'm the special guest!'

All of us turned to see who was interrupting Taehyung's birthday party. I smiled and Namjoon instantly stood up.

"Jung fucking Hoseok!" Namjoon yelled and ran to Hoseok who smiled widely before hugging Namjoon.

Namjoon and Hoseok were together when they were trainees and when they found out that they were born of the same year, so they were more close than me. Jimin nudges me while looking at Hoseok.

"Isn't that your friend from the other day?" He whispers being all curious and cute.

"Yup. Jung Hoseok. Maybe I haven't introduced you two yet. We will get to it later." Jimin nods slowly.

"Come on! We were just getting started!" Namjoon drags Hoseok with him and Hoseok smiles at me and Jimin then sat down beside Taehyung who was staring at Hoseok from the beginning.

"Anyway, Hoseok!  This is Jin, my fiancee.  I'm sure you have heard of him." Namjoon introduced Jin who bowed a little while smiling.

"Yeah, I know. I saw it on social media. Congrats on your engagement! " Hoseok chirps and his eyes land on me.

"Yah! Won't you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend here!" Hoseok points at Jimin who blushed as I chuckled.

"I thought you will mop around if I told you that we are official now and you're still single!" Hoseok opens his mouth but closes it.

"Don't spit the truth like that, lazy ass!" Taehyung coughed and looked at us. Hoseok even turns to Taehyung who flinched a little. I felt a small tug on my sleeves, I looked down to see Jimin's eyes were sparkling while staring at Taehyung and Hoseok.

"What?" Jimin snapped at me and signals me to give a close look at Taehyung.

"I think Taehyung likes him."

"How can you be sure of it?" Jimin glares at me but he's cute to be serious.

"I'm his best friend for almost 5 years and I understand how he acts around who he likes and dislikes!" My drift back to the opposite side where the unknown tension was building in.

"Um...Taehyung!  Why don't you introduce yourself since it's your birthday!" Taehyung snapped his head towards me when I said that.

"U-uh..yeah. well...um...I'm Taehyung. .Kim Taehyung." Taehyung stuttered but as far as I know, Hoseok is an easy-going guy.

"Hey, I'm Jung Hoseok!  Thanks for the party and happy birthday!" Taehyung smiled as a blush covered his cheeks. I leaned to Jimin who was fanboying over his best friend and Hoseok.

"I guess you are right, angel. Taehyung likes him."

"I know!"  Jimin is occupied with his fanboying so I thought of an idea to make him turn toward me. I leaned more close and place a kiss beneath his ear. His body yanked and he snapped his head to me while blushing.

"What are you doing!" I smirked.

"I missed you. I missed your body and .." I leaned closer and slightly nibble on his earlobe.

"I missed moans..." Jimin breaths heavily while trying so hard to block his moans.

"Y-Yoongi...not here..." I kissed his cheeks and leaned back.

"Okay, I'll wait."

"Yah! Yoongi-ah! Stop bothering Jimin! Keep your horny self within you!" Jin-Hyung scolds me but does that affect me? No.

"Jimin loves it when I do it, Hyung." Jin-Hyung sighed.

"Whatever."

.

.

The rest of the night was full of drinking and talking nonsense. Since I have to sane for all of them, I reduced my drinking limit and observing everyone else.

Jin-Hyung always was the best with drinks, so even how much he drinks he never gets drunk, unlike his fiancee who's drunk af and getting into heated stuff even though we are in front of them.

Hoseok was wasted as well and he was talking nonsense like his dog peed on him when he was sleeping and stuff. On the other hand, Taehyung was so interested in Hoseok that he kept staring at him, dreamily.

Now, on to my angel...well, he's the worst of them, so wonder why he refused to drink at first. He kept giggling at me while tracing his fingers around my cheeks and lips.

"Yoongi..." He hiccups while smiling like an idiot.

"Hm?"

"Dance with me..." He tugged on my arm but I'm not in the mood for a dance.

"I can't dance, love." He pouts and stood up.

"Fine! I'll go by myself!" He almost tripped over but saves his ass before waddling to the dance floor.
Good thing that not many people were at the VIP lounge but I'm not leaving my eyes from my drunk boy. 

His body rolls as the music hits, he knows how to lure me to him but let's enjoy first. He started to dance as the song fully started and many people started to join him when they saw him dance alone. In a second, I can't see him and that made me worried.

"I'm going to grab Jimin," I said before leaving those four to find Jimin and once I successfully entered the crowded dance floor, I saw some people were around Jimin who was clueless about his surroundings.
One of them was trying to grind himself behind Jimin but not on my watch, I grabbed Jimin who tripped and fell on my chest.

"Are you okay?" Jimin giggles and wraps his arms around my neck.

"I knew it that you will come." He buries his head into my chest and I had no other choice than to wrap my arms around his waist to make him secure.

The music in the back soon turned into a slow and less imitating one ..soon it was only us there, dancing slowly as the music kept us moving. Jimin was tired by now as I can tell how he is clinging on to me.

"Wanna go home?" I whispered and he nods.

"Okay."

Such a baby.

•  •  •

Hehehe 😅 hi?

I don't know that you know but I have published a new book recently and you guys are interested then go and check it out. I hope that I won't make you feel disappointed or I have made you all already...I'm sorry. .. I'm just not that good of an author 😅

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

187K 7.6K 42
"Is it wrong what we are doing?" "Not if they don't know." - Yoongi and Jimin are foster brothers. What happens when they start to have feelings stro...
3.7K 270 5
We do things for a reason. Sometimes good things for a bad reason and sometimes bad things for a good reason. Please, no big expectations 😅 my stori...
6.6K 476 26
Knowing that you extinguished the light, I let you lit up my world again. © priyafics 2023
30K 1.5K 10
❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...