๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€ || ๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™“...

Galing kay gonsleftcheek

โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

||๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž||Characters & Quirk info.||
[ Chapter 1] || We'll meet again. ||
(Chapter 2) || Hobo man and Shapeshifting Broccoli ||
โ€ข Chapter 3 โ€ข || School Jerks & a Sludge Villain ||
ยซ Chapter 4 ยป || 10 months of Training||
ยง Chapter 5 ยง || Entrance Exam ||
[ Chapter 6 ] || Quirk Assesment Test ||
(Chapter 7) || The Assist 1 ||
โ€ข Chapter 8 โ€ข || The Assist 2 ||
ยซ Chapter 9 ยป ||Win-Lose||
ยง Chapter 10 ยง || Death and Betrayal ||
[ Chapter 11 ] || Death and Betrayal 2 ||
(Chapter 12) ||Underground Idols ||
โ€ข Chapter 13 โ€ข || Our Best! ||
ยซ Chapter 14 ยป || Roaring Sports Festival 1 ||
ยง Chapter 15 ยง || Roaring Sports Festival 2 ||
[ Chapter 16 ] ||Roaring Sports Festival 3||
(Chapter 17) || Cavalry Battle ||
ยฟ Chapter 19 ยฟ || Jerk Face ||
ยง Chapter 20 ยง || Remember ||
[ Chapter 21 ] || A Sports Festival Finale ||
(Chapter 22) || Take a break ||
โ€ข Chapter 23 โ€ข || Offers ||
ยฟ Chapter 24 ยฟ || A Villainous Backstory ||
ยง Chapter 25 ยง || Seeing Double ||
[Chapter 26] || Hero Killer Stain ||

โ€ข Chapter 18 โ€ข || Make it Easy ||

4.8K 205 150
Galing kay gonsleftcheek

There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway - Shota Aizawa.

☁︎︎

Previously...

As people cleared Midoriya ran over to you, "Great job out there Y/n!"
You smiled and he gave you a high five. "You did amazing too you know!" His cheeks tinted pink.

"Strange. Midoriya. Can we talk?"

You both turned to Todoroki tilting your heads in the same direction.
"Sure."

☁︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: 'Faculty and Student Entrance'

You and Midoriya stood on one side of the wall and Todoroki on the other. He didn't say anything only stared.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Midoriya asked.

". . ."

You sighed, "Look Todoroki not to rush you but I'm not looking forward to the crowded cafeteria and I do want to at least take a 30 minute power nap.."

". . ."

You've got to be kiddin-

"Y/n are you Mr.Aizawa's love child?"

'WHATDIDHESAYYY'

You let out a laugh wiping a fake tear. "Was that all you had to ask? I met him when I first came here, so he's had an impact on my life for sure. But I'm not his child."

He gave you a nod.
"Well if that's all you had to ask I'll be on my way.."
You walked backwards into the sunlight, turning around going to the cafeteria.
With your back turned you didn't see Midoriya's silent plea for you to come back.

And once you were a distance away Todoroki cursed himself for not telling you to stay as he had more to speak of.

-

You walked into the lunchroom seeing the line.
"Yeah...no thank you."

"Y/n!!" Mina spotted you and pulled you to her table sitting in between her and Jiro.

"Where's your lunch?" Jiro asked.

You held your hands up to the empty spot in front of you.
In a second a plate or bowl full of f/f (favorite food) was in front of you and you conjured a spoon or fork eating it.

"Woah!!" Mina awed.

"Your quirk always seems to surprise me more and more, Y/n." Momo gave a small grin.

You looked at her wiping your mouth giving a lopsided smile.

"Mfanks!"
(Mouthful Translation: Thanks)

"Kaminari and Mineta said that Mr.Aizawa said we should do a cheer in the afternoon before games." Momo said.

You raised your eyebrow. "Mineta and Kaminari..?"

Jiro nodded beside you. "It's a cheer battle."

"A cheer battle against the other cheerleaders from America." Momo glanced at them.

You scratched your head, "Well I know for a fact Shot- Mr.Aizawa wouldn't permit something like that...but cheer till your heart's content?" You shrugged at the end of your tiny rant.

"Aww you wouldn't be doing it that means?"

You shoved the remaining food down your throat. "Yeah sorry." You stood up picking your bowl/plate up.

"If you change your mind I'll still make an outfit for you!" Momo told.

"Alright! Well I'll be in a quiet place taking a nap. See you later!" With that you walked off.

"She really reminds me of Mr.Aizawa.. their always sleeping." Jiro sweat dropped.

"She sleeps most of the time in English.. but she still passes." Momo mentioned.

"Well her first language is English!" Mina acknowledged giving your retreating figure a glance.

☁︎︎ Time-skip ☁︎︎

"Now that lunch is over it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all that didn't make it into the finals! This is just A sports festival. So we prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!" Present Mic announced.

You walked in the central area yawning.

"Huh!? What kind of fan service is that Class A!"

You sighed. They actually did it.

"Mineta, Kaminari you tricked us!! I should've took Y/n's warning!" Momo yelled.

While Kaminari and Mineta were celebrating over their beautiful achievement, you came up behind them.

"YOU HORNY IDIOTS!" You kicked Kaminari in the butt and sent Mineta flying like a soccer ball.

"Y/n our savior!!" The girls cheered.

"All right everyone let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style one on one!" Present Mic announced.

☁︎︎

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one on one, huh? I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!" Kirishima smiled.

"Was it a tournament last year?" Mina questioned.
"It's different every year but there's a one on one competition, every year." Sero answered and you nodded.
"I wonder who'll will be matched with first!" You smiled.

"Now, lets draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined we'll have the recreational games and then start!" Midnight held up a box.

Midnight continued, "The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now from the first team-"

"Um Excuse me! I'm withdrawing." Ojiro raised his hand.

"Hm?" You looked at him.
"Why Ojiro?" Midoriya asked.
"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Iida pointed out.

"I barely remember anything from the calvary battle until almost the end. I know that this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it but everyone completed it by giving their all! I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what truly happened." Ojiro explained.
You frowned not really knowing what to say.

"You're worrying to much about it! You should just make sure you produce results in the finals." Hagakure jumped.

"No..that's not it. We're talking about my pride here. I can't." He placed his hand on his face.

"Also...why are you guys wearing cheerleader outfits?"

You looked towards Midnight awaiting her answer.

"Youthful talk like that is something... I like! Ojiro I accept your withdrawal!" She pulled her whip down.

"In that case will have to move up one person from the fifth place calvary battle team.."

A girl with pretty green eyes spoke, "If that's whats going to happen rather than us who barely did anything during the calvary battle it should be them, right?" Her teammates nodded.

"The one who fought to the end and stayed in the top Team Tetsutetsu."

Your heart swirled at the beautiful sportsmanship.

"And so Tetsutetsu has moved up to make sixteen!" Present mic yelled.

"Now this is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!" Midnight pointed her whip to the board.

Kaminari vs Strange!

"Guess we were matched together by the strings of fate!" He smiled.

"You wish!" You retorted.

"All right let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude!"

You decided on not participating in the recreational games and instead found a quiet place to rest.

'Incoming call from MOMMM'

You pressed accept on the gauntlet.
"Hey mom-"

"Y/n! You're doing amazing out there!" She yelled excitedly into her phone.
"You better beat everyone with your awesome moves. But remember-"

You finished her sentence,"Don't overwork yourself or get hurt. I know I know."

M/n chuckled,"Alright I don't want to take up all your time, just take care Y/n! I love you." M/n hung up before you were able to answer.

"That's weird why'd she seem in a rush." You asked yourself.

'You should try texting or calling her after your first match to see if she is alright.'

"Yeah I will."

'You should go to the stands they are about to start.'

"Thanks for the time check Lottie!" You got up sprinting to the designated stands.

"Mind if I sit here?"

"Not at all!" Kirishima gave you a smile and you sat down.

"Hey guys are you ready!? Lots has happened but it all came down to this. A serious battle!" Present Mic raised his fist.

"Match number one! Even though he's done well what's with that face? Hero course it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus sorry he done anything to stand out yet! From General Studies it's Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic introduced.
"The rules are simple force your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, 'I give up!' Bring on the injuries because recovery girl is waiting on standby. Put your morals and ethics to the side but anything life threatening is crap! It is not allowed."

You leaned back in the seat. "Start!"

Midoriya started to march over with a look of anger on his face. When his mouth moved he stopped moving.

"What?!"

'As if as soon as his mouth opened he was caught in a trance.'

"Midoriya! The match just started and he's completely frozen?!" Present Mic gasped.

Midoriya turned around walking towards the line.

"Trance..." You snapped your fingers startling Kirishima.
"Could it be Brainwashing!?"

"That's why he's doing it so obediently, but how can he get out of it?" Kirishima asked.

"That my rocky friend I do not know." You sighed watching Midoriya about to cross the line.

Smoke soon erupted from Midoriya's side of the battle ground.

"He's stopped!" Kirishima leaned forward almost falling out of his seat.

You cheered, "Woop!"

Midoriya ran at the talking Shinso pushing him back, a punch or two landed by the purple haired but Midoriya flipped him over his shoulder and over the line.

"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next round!"

☁︎︎

The next match was Todoroki versus Sero.

You couldn't stay and watch as your match was next.

You got up and was stopped by someone grabbing your wrist.

"You better win. I want to beat you." Bakugo looked at you.

"Okay Kit-Kat!" You chirped. He let go of your wrist letting you walk to your waiting room.

-

You sat back noticing a dark corner in the room.
You conjured a knife throwing it to the corner. It was quickly swatted to the other side of the room.

You eyed the older male, "Okay dude why are you here?"

"Good sense of surrounding." He said, taking a seat in the chair in front of you. 
The cloak of Levitation flew off his shoulders patting your head.
"You're doing well." Stephen complimented.

You slowly nodded, "Thank you.."

"But you know you could do better." He leaned forward placing his hand on the table.

"Uh..." You straightened your posture.

Stephen sighed and glanced at the table then you. "You need to win the one on one fights. Something has came up..and I don't know what we'll be able to do if you don't."

You tilted your head. "Uncle Stephen you aren't making any sense. I understand that this is a great opportunity to find hero agencies but-"

Stephen held his hand up, "Y/n I don't want to put a burden on you as this was just a friendly competition. But their betting on you to win and if-" 

"Y/n!" Midoriya and Todoroki walked in.

You turned your head from the two seeing Stephen gone.

Damn it!

You put on a smile looking at them. "Your match is done already? That means I should be going."
Before they could speak you quickly walked in between them to the battle stage.

Todoroki and Midoriya looked at you then each other.
"I'm certain we heard the same thing, right?" Todoroki questioned.

Midoriya nodded, "I wonder what could be on the line if she doesn't."

☁︎︎

"Alright everyone! This next match is bound to be flashy because we've got Sparking killing boy, From the Hero Course it's Denki Kaminari! Versus. The Killer Sorceress who's placed nothing below third, From the hero course it's Y/n Strange!" Present Mic introduced.

"Maybe we could grab some smoothies after your loss?" Kaminari asked.

"You wound my heart thinking your going to win Kaminari!" You cracked your knuckles.

"Okay... Start!"

"You might really get wounded, because I'm going all out!" Electricity flickered around him.

"Indiscriminate Shock... 1 Million bolts!"

You quickly created a shield dome around you.

Shield of Seraphim!

You sighed letting the shield down.
"This will end quickly."

"Crimson Bands of Cyttorak!" The red band wrapped around him and you flung Kaminari out of bounds.

"Kaminari is out of bounds! Y/n wins!" Midnight waved to whip towards you.

"Flawless and powerful! Y/n Strange advances to the next round!" Present Mic commentated.

"All I have to do is win. Can't be that hard right?"

☁︎
.︎End Chapter.
☁︎︎

((A/n:  This chappy chap is pretty long! The next one may be shorter but I'm not to suree. Hope you have a great day or night! 💗))

(( Oh and THANK YOU FOR 1K! I'm going to try to work out a special! 💃🕺))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

172K 1.7K 31
โ™š ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ โ™š ษชแดขแดœแด‹แดœ ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช ษชษชแด…แด€ แด‹ษชส€ษชsสœษชแดแด€ แด›แดแด‹แดสแด€แดษช แด‹แด€แดษชษดแด€ส€ษช แด€ษชแดขแด€แดกแด€ แดแด...
1.2K 54 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
505 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...