HIDDEN (v centric)

By btstae9890

HIDDEN "some times there are some memories that meant to be hidden from everyone and everything even from ou... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
Part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
note
part 20
part 21
note
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 30
part 29
NEW STORY ANNOUNCEMENT

part 10

920 58 21
By btstae9890

"now shall we 'talk' and get to know each other ...hmm "

V was feeling excited his hands were itching to make the old men scream and the beg for their lives ,its been long  since he's been on these kind of missions.

V looked at the male  who was struggling beneath him making him irritated from his continues squirming on the cold floor  ,he then glance the other man who was holding his stomach and groaning in pain making V smile in satisfaction.

the old man beneath him moved again making V jerk forward but not much ,V was now really pissed he stood  up only to step on the man's throat with full force , the man yelped at the sudden pain but his voice came out only a muffle V chuckled at the man's face which was slowing turning to red and purplish colour due to lack of air.

the man started to hit V's legs trying to get out of his hold but V didn't budge ,Michael started lose his consciousness.

but V stepped away from him.  he would not let him die that easily,the man started to couch violently catching his breath as his both hands started stroking his now bruised throat .

V smirked  but his attention was diverted to the other  man who hesitantly   took his dagger out positioning himself to attack V ignoring his pain

V casually put his hands in pocket looking at the man with a bored expression , the man  rushed forward swinging the dagger which V dodged it as if he was dancing moving side to side..

the next moment the man only felt pain on his right shoulder then he realise that the dagger that was in his hands a few seconds ago was now pushed into his shoulder by one an only V

screams of agony were filled though the room as V kept twisting the dagger ,V kept on pushing and pulling the dagger in and out from his shoulder .

"getting confident aren't we??" V finally pull the dagger out of the man's shoulder kicking him again in his stomach the man stumbled back falling on the floor with a loud thud .

"V that's enough !! got out of there now ,the plan changed leave the men and move out NOW!! " namjoon shouted from the other side making V frown and confuse as to why the leader was backing up all of a sudden .

then he heard laud banging on the locked door as if five or four people were pushing it open ,V's gaze averted towards Michael who laughed like a maniac glaring at V

"did you really thought you will trap us and try to make us spill everything about our boss ...huh you are wrong ...now our men will surely kill you ....oh and this room has cameras your face will  be shown to everyone ......." he spoke with horse voice smirk widened looking at V who only had a blank expression.

"...you are trapped, the tables are turned ..this was all part of a plane ..you really thought we won't notice an uninvited person in our party  but we didn't knew that person will be the mighty assassin V himself..... pfff  your dumber then i thought you were V" the man continued but V only stayed silent ,making the man irritated for having no response from the assassin but he smirked again.

"....your friends out side and one in the roof .........would already be dead by now " the man laughed like a maniac seeing V shock face .

"get out of there now tae!!" jin panicked on the other line but V stayed silent face full of shock .....

his silence was making everyone confuse and scared.

V slowly scanned the whole room but stopped when his eyes landed on the open window which was full opened now.

the old man looked at V then towards the window "are you going to run away?? ,the mighty assassin V is going to run away?? ,well damned you our men are everywhere you can't escape!!" he shouted at V not knowing why the younger was so calm at the moment .

"who said i am running away...... and  about your men being everywhere is wrong because right now they are gathered behind that gate .." V smiled pointing towards the close doors, the old man's blood run cold. V was right they all must have  gathered at the same place to protect their bosses .

"don't worry ...non of them will survive ..I'll make sure of it ...but for now you two need to rest " V said waving his hands making both men confuse .At that vary moment they were nocked out and fell on the floor unconscious.

behind them V locked eyes with  Jk and Jimin who were holding their guns .V looked to the side and saw yoongi leaning against the window frame.

"took you long enough " V said in annoyance but smiled  .

"yah we know.... we had to take care of some men down to clear our escape route" jk said shrugging .

"good !! now you and jimin know what to do ......and yoongi are you ready " V said glancing at the three members to which they all nodded.

"what the hell is going on ...this was not the part of plan !!" jhope said from the other side.

"yeah i am confused !!" namjoon said flustered .

V sighed giving a signal to jk and jimin to take the hostage to the window while he and yoongi also made their way towards the window .

" look i will explain later ,it was plan B because i knew it very well the first one won't work when i entered this mansion" V said casually but all of  them flinched when they heard a high pitch voice through his earpiece  .

"DIDN'T YOU EVEN BOTHER TELLING US YOU BUFFOON" jin shouted at him which he gladly ignored helping others in getting the hostages out of there.

"calm down jin..... and V we need a nice talk after this ...and don't think I'll forget about you three as well " namjoon said sternly making jk and jimin gulp but yoongi just shrugged it off and V only smiled and carry on his missions.

after some time jk and jimin were finally out of the mansion with the two old men while V and yoongi stayed back .

they both stayed next to the window  when the gang members bursted inside the room but  they were only greeted by gas bomb which was thrown by yoongi making them cough violently and cover their faces but all was in vain .Yoongi quickly jumped off the window waiting for V .

when it was V's turn to jump a man held him and punched him on his face making him stumble back a little  ,V groaned when tasted the metallic liquid flowing from his bruised lips .

the man was again going to throw a punch towards him but V beat him to it by hold his right arm twisting it towards the man's back and putting force on it making the man scream in pain ,when V heard a bone  crack sound he finally left the man's arm which was fully broken then he quickly jumped off the window when he saw more gang members coming inside the room.

yoongi and V ran towards the area were the car was waiting for them ,jk and jimin already sat down in one of the back seats ,namjoon was seated in the passenger's seat while jin was tapping on the staring wheel annoyed at the younger change of plan and making him worried,jhope was still working on his computer hacking the cameras of the mansion to remove all the records so V's face can't be seen by anyone.

V and yoongi sat at their respected seats ,jin started to drive home so everyone could rest because for now their mission was successful ....

sighing V turned around to jk "where are the old men??" ,"oh they are in the trunk tied up and still unconscious" jk said pointing backwards with his thumb.

V sighed again closing his eyes resting his head on yoongi shoulder feeling warm and relaxed with the elder.

"you did a great job tae now rest for a while ..hmm" yoongi spoke calmly playing with tae's hair ,massaging his skull making tae sleepy.

taehyung opened his eyes then closing them again loving the silence filled inside the car

he could feel namjoon and others eyes looking at him but it didn't bother him ,he felt relaxed in their presence which he find quite confusing .

taehyung's eyes started to become heavy and was drifting to sleep ,he heard jin spoke it was  more like whisper ,he couldn't make out the whole sentence when darkness consume him.

" tae i hope you will one day remember.................... ."

°°°°°

hope u like it
sorry for mistakes

love you all😍

plz vote and comment give me some love 😖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.3K 42
Darkness can be all consuming. It covers us with its heavy presence, sometimes giving us comfort and a place to hide. Sometimes it smothers us. ...
632 54 11
Jimin finds himself bound by a familiar six 'wondrous' men, civil and protective. He senses sanctuary within them. He remembered them. But these men...
84.3K 2.2K 13
We all have secrets who says that they need to be hidden though. When you deal with the human mind you will find many things fascinating. You didn't...
1.5K 316 76
How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loyal people surrounded, enough time for own...