Jamais Vu

By Nyxocide

This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come... More

Character Sheet
Yoongi
I Don't Need Anyone
Unexpected Things
Seokjin
How Are You Alive?
Until We Meet Again
Pizza Boy
Husky
Time Heals
Pack
The Pack Gets Bigger
Taehyung
Growing Closer
New People
Mistakes Are Made
Revenge is Best Served...Warm
The Gang is Almost All Here
Home Sweet...Home?
Changes
The Unthinkable
Jimin
Long Trip Home
Freedom
Finally
Gangs All Here
Opening Up
What's Wrong With Tae?
Confusion
First Kiss
Being Honest
Surprisingly Good Days
What Is That Smell?
Intense Days
Jimin 2.0
Close Calls
A Little help
New Experiences
A Little More Help
Helping Hands
Familiar Scents
Good Boy
Painful Words
Fear
Answers
Confessions
Epiphany
Vulnerable Words
Changing Point
Right Choices
Learning Curves
Fight
No More
Getting Closer To Namjoon
Almost Complete
Mistakes Were Made
Secrets
Hope
A Little Bit Of Hope
Deserving
You Can't Choose Your Parents
Can I Trust You?
I Trusted You
What Did You Do?
Bathtime
We Have To Try
Answers
Calling In A Favor
How Is This Possible?
A Favor On Top Of A Favor
Vampires Aren't All Bad
Doing Things Yourself
Emotions
Is It Really You?
What Is Happening To Jimin?
Explanations
Trust Her
Tying Up Loose Ends
Make It Right
Home Is Wherever You Are
A Message For Appa
Scared
Calm Before The Storm
This Can't Be
It Ends Tonight
We Are One
It Ends Tonight
It's Over
Epilogue

Claiming What Was Stolen

1.5K 106 33
By Nyxocide

~a/n: Jamais is nearing the end, so from here on out there will be a lot of angst and smut. This is your only warning.~

"Yoon?" Ara says quietly, knocking on his door.

The door opens after a few minutes and Yoongi stands there looking soft and adorable. His face mask is pulled under his cheeks and he looks sleepy as he blinks at her.

"everything ok?" he moves aside and let's her inside. Ara stops when she sees Jungkook sleeping in Yoongi's bed.

"he sometimes crashes in our rooms when he can't sleep." Yoongi says behind her, making her turn to face him.

"Is it okay to talk here with him sleeping?"

Yoongi laughs and moves towards the bed.

"KOOK!" Yoongi yells. Jungkook simply shifts and throws his arm over his eyes. "he's a hard sleeper."

Ara nods and just watches Yoongi as he moves back to his desk. He whirls the chair around to face her and Ara kneels by his legs.

Yoongi looks at her funny but it's put aside when he notices her bare her neck.

"Ara... What-"

"There's something I never told you.. I'm so incredibly sorry, Yoon.." her voice is soft and Yoongi can hear the sorrow in it.

"just tell me, Ara.."

Ara nods, grabbing his hands.

"the man who is responsible for your eomma's death.. he came to me at work the other day.."

Ara let's the words sink in, hating the pain showing in his eyes.

"what do you mean?" he whispers.

" The one you killed.. the Alpha.. his second in command is the one who pulled the trigger.. he's the one who had me come look for you that day they took you.. I forgot all about it until I saw him.."

Yoongi stands up so fast Ara falls backwards onto her butt.

"he showed up.. at your work? While you were alone?" Yoongi turns around, looking down at her. He helps her to her feet and runs his fingers through his hair.

"I'm fine, Yoon.. didn't you hear what I said?" Ara frowns when he turns to face her.

He cups her face gently, his eyes softening as he gazes at her.

"I don't care about that right now. He could have hurt you.. tell me everything."

So she does and the look in his eyes when she gets to the end makes her trail off.

"you are such an incredible woman, Ara. I'm glad nothing happened, but please.. don't ever do that again. You are going to give me grey hair."

Ara smiles and playfully tugs on Yoongi's snowy white hair.

"It's okay to admit you were worried about me." She smiles, sliding her hand to his cheek.

"Of course I did, Ara. I always worry about you. I always will."

Yoongi leans in and kisses her softly, brushing her hair out of her eyes. His eyes stare intently into hers, making her heart speed up in her chest. Yoongi has the most beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Ara. I'm sorry I pushed you away at first. I won't ever do it again."

Yoongi doesn't give her time to answer, instead he pushes her backwards against the wall, trapping her between it and his body. His kisses are almost desperate and a little urgent, as if trying to show her his emotions.

After a few moments Ara pulls away gasping for air, looking over his shoulder at Jungkook to make sure he's still sleeping.

Jungkook's eyes are not closed anymore. In fact, they are staring right at her.

"J-Jungkook.." Ara wiggles to get free from Yoongi's body but he doesn't move. "Yoongi.. move.. Jungkook is awake.."

Yoongi looks over his shoulder and then back at Ara.

"I'm doing nothing wrong, I'm merely close to you." Yoongi leans in so she can feel his breath on her neck. "Why, am I making you nervous?"

Ara swallows thickly. It's been a few days since her heat so she's better but she would be a fool if she said Yoongi didn't make her blood run hot. Anyone who looks at the man can feel his presence like a warm blanket.

"Ara.. N-Noona... hyung.. his rut.." Jungkook warns but Yoongi's wet hot tongue poking out and licking right up her jugular makes her stop wiggling. "aish.. I forgot about what time of year it was.. I'm sorry.."

Yoongi's rut hits just before winter.. I forgot he told me this.. Ara whispers to herself.

"Kookie.. baby.. you can get out safely.. I can distract him.." Ara keeps her voice low, baring her neck so Yoongi can openly scent her. She isn't scared, she never could be when it is Yoongi. She just hoped Jimin picks up on her signals and mood enough to warn the others.

"i.. can I stay?"

Ara's eyes dart to Jungkook's at his words. He's now shifted on his knees to the foot of the bed so he can watch them more closely.

"I don't know if that is wise-"

"he can stay. I won't hurt him." Yoongi turns and stalls to the husky who smartly assumes a more submissive pose. "I'm in charge."

The growl in Yoongi's voice makes them both shiver for different reasons.

"I understand hyung.. I just want to keep her safe.." Jungkook whispers, tucking his tail and making himself smaller.

"is that supposed to mean I can't?" Yoongi snaps, glowering his pale eyes down at the hybrid.

"N-no! I just.. I.. I want to help keep her and you safe, hyung.. nobody has been with her during their rut before.. I just.. want to help.." Jungkook whimpers, making Yoongi blink his eyes and step back a few steps.

"Sorry, Kook-ah.. I.. I guess we all forgot about the time.." Yoongi runs his fingers through his hair, but his trembling hands gives away his struggle.

Ara hugs him from behind, kissing his shoulder.

"I'll help you, Yoon.. I'll make it go away like you did for me.." Ara looks around his arm at Jungkook who nods slowly. This is a big decision but with her heat only days passed, this could get messy.

"I'll get the stuff we need." Jungkook quickly darts out of the door, nearly running into Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Yoongi.." Namjoon starts.

"I offered to.. stay. Her heat is only a couple days gone so she is still fertile, I need to make sure in his rut, he doesn't forget that." Jungkook looks at each of them, his eyes determined to help them, even if it means doing this with his hyung.

"you have really grown up, Kook. I'm proud of you." Hoseok smiles, ruffling the youngest hair.

"What can we do?" Namjoon peeks into the room and then quickly away when he sees Yoongi glaring at him.

"can you gather some water bottles while I get the.. uh.. the.." Jungkook's cheeks redden, making the others laugh.

"On it. Namjoon, since we work today and Tae is cramming for finals, you may want to find somewhere to be." Hoseok pats his shoulder and walks off to get the water while Jungkook excuses himself and grabs the lube and condoms from Ara's room.

"Tell Yoongi to take it easy, her right hip was sore yesterday." Jimin hands them over, smiling at the Maknae. Jimin knows how big of a deal your first time is now so he tries to console the younger boy. "remember to breathe, your hybrid will know what to do."

Jungkook nods and thanks Jimin before hurrying to grab the gathered water bottles and slipping back into the room.

When he returns, it's all he can to not drop the items.

Yoongi is laying flat on the bed, arms behind his head completely naked while Ara is between his legs, her lips wrapped around his impressive length.

Jungkook hopes he doesn't disappoint her with his size, seeing how endowed his hyung is.

Yoongi's pale eyes dart to the intrusion before closing again. Ara lifts her head and smiles at Jungkook.

"You can back out at any time, Kookie.." she whispers before going back to her task. The noises his hyung is making admittedly, are a little hot.

His hyung is more soft spoken so he isn't loud per se but he makes these soft little gasps when he likes a particular thing she does, his puffy cheeks getting impossibly bigger as he sort of pouts.

Jungkook sets the items on the bed and sits beside Ara, watching her with rapt attention. He's never really seen someone do this to someone else in person before so it's kind of interesting to see.

Ara seems to enjoy it, her little noises as she moves her head up and down sound more like she's tasting something sweet. Now that he thinks of it, maybe she is.

Jungkook feels his own pants grow tighter watching them. He never knew he had a thing for watching people.

Maybe it's because of his feelings for her and how close he is with Yoongi.

"It's okay to stare, Kook. We agreed to do this so no sense getting.. ah, fuck.. shy about this now. You aren't going to touch me so this is fine."

Jungkook tears his eyes from Ara to look at Yoongi.

"It won't weird you out? Knowing i.. I may be a little.." Jungkook doesn't finish his sentence, making Yoongi open one eye.

"we're pack, we all love the same girl. It's perfectly okay to get.. fuck, Ara.. excited over.. ah.. this.."

Yoongi's hips start to flex into her mouth but she doesn't seem to mind it, instead she adjusts her position to accommodate the new speed.

Jungkook doesn't remember being this hard in his life, not even during his own rut. It feels a little strange because it's watching his hyung with the woman he loves that is making him so turned on.

Something about watching two people he cares deeply for feel good makes him happy, in more ways than one.

"take your pants off, Kook-ah.." Yoongi mumbles, his voice growing deeper and more thick with satoori the more he let's himself relax.

Jungkook hesitates but slowly nods and climbs off of the bed, sliding his baggy pants down his legs, hiding his boxers with his loose hanging shirt.

"what.. what do I do hyung?" Jungkook's eyes blink up at his hyung in a way that endears Yoongi.

You are a fool if his big doe eyes don't effect you.

Yoongi smiles at the hybrid, holding his rut at bay as much as he can, a thing he can only do because of him having the Alpha strength, but his control is slipping fast.

"you need to get her naked first Kook.. s-so you can get her ready.. we don't want to hurt her.."

Jungkook nods and gets into position behind Ara, pausing to ask her if it's okay. Once she nods, he pulls her pants down her legs along with her underwear.

Jungkook swallows, seeing her tail swish freely and seeing her so bare makes his mouth water.

"go slow and easy, Kookie.. i'm still rather sore.." she laughs, pulling off of Yoongi when he signals he's too close to releasing.

Jungkook remembers Jimin's warning and does take it easy on her, spreading her legs just enough to crawl upside down under her.

In this position, he can smell her sweet honey like scent with a lingering headiness from her heat and the smell is dizzying.

Jungkook reaches for the lube blindly, wanting things to be extra smooth for her.

He leans his head up, running his tongue through her wetness while his overly slicked up fingers slide into her.

He's surprised at first. Surprised at the feeling and how well she takes his fingers, like she wants more.

"I wanted you to get the feel of her for yourself before you got inside of her." Yoongi says by his face and Jungkook jumps.

Ara's soft noises interrupt the tense moment, letting Jungkook refocus on making Ara feel good.

"Kook-ah" Yoongi's voice whispers beside him. "do you want me to.. help you?"

Jungkook looks down at Yoongi and swallows. He doesn't stop moving his fingers inside Ara, while peering down at Yoongi hovering over his underwear.

"h-help me how?" his voice comes out higher than he intended, making Yoongi laugh.

"Just putting the condom on.. i'll let you go first.." Yoongi's deep voice vibrates against his leg and Jungkook is torn on how he feels.

It isn't like his hyung is actively asking to touch him, just to help him so he can help Ara faster, right?

He slowly nods, realizing he is okay with this idea. He trusts Yoongi. Yoongi is pack.

Jungkook looks back at his previous task, lifting his hips when Yoongi slides his boxers down his legs.

"fuck.. I wanna see this." Ara shifts over Jungkook so she's turned around, facing Yoongi.

"Holy shit, Jungkook.." she breathes out at the combination of his very impressive size and the feeling of him gripping her thighs while he slides his tongue through her wetness once more.
It's been so long since she's seen it, it's almost like it grew.

Ara makes eye contact with Yoongi as she starts to move her hips slowly over Jungkook's tongue, the sight and knowledge of what is about to happen makes her face flush.

She digs her teeth into her bottom lip when she starts to moan more vocally, her eyes never leaving Yoongi's movements.

Jungkook doesn't know what he was expecting, but the contrast of the rough callousy fingers touching him is as surprising as the lack of unease he feels.

Yoongi doesn't touch him more than necessary, but even that is enough to make Jungkook pant into Ara's heat.

"now, Kookie.. i'm ready for you now.." Ara slides off of Jungkook and giggles at the dazed look on his face.

"are you still okay, Kookie?" she asks softly, smiling when he nods.

"Kook-ah.. how about you hold her in your lap? You look as dazed as she is.." Yoongi says softly, helping Ara adjust to sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook lays back on the pillows, holding Ara by her hips while she smiles down at him.

"ready?" she asks softly, her beautiful black and orange hair falling around her face, making her look like something straight from Jungkook's dreams.

To answer her, he guides himself into position. Nothing prepared him for how hot and tight she would feel around him as soon as she starts to sink her hips down. She's tighter than any fist he's ever made and it's.. a lot.

"Fuck.. Noona.." Jungkook whimpers, biting his bottom lip hard in his attempt to not buck his hips upwards.

"how does she feel, Kook-ah?" Yoongi says from around her.

"So tight.. she's really warm and.. and it feels.. there.. please.. more Noona.." Jungkook let's loose as soon as she starts to move her hips, digging his feet into the mattress as he's done countless times at the gym, now thankful he's started working out.

The combined sound of Jungkook's and Ara's moans eats at Yoongi's control until he too is slicking his own condom on and lubing his cock.

"when you pull out, i'm going in.. like that okay?" Yoongi growls out in satoori, making Ara shiver.
It takes a few tries but soon they manage to get into a comfortable rhythm. When Jungkook pulls out, Yoongi thrusts forward. Back and forth until all Ara can do is lean back against Yoongi and hold on for the ride.

Soon it isn't enough and Jungkook is sitting forward, his hands sliding around her waist. Between Yoongi and Jungkook , they both hold her and take turns thrusting forward into her.

"Yoon.. Kookie.." Ara sobs out, tears of pleasure spilling down her cheeks at how intense this moment is.

Yoongi and Jungkook share a look, as if communicating telepathically and when she leans her head back onto Yoongi's shoulder, they both lean in and bite her neck; one right after the other.

Although one sided, she can feel them and feel them rising closer to their orgasms and it sends her crashing into her so hard she silently screams.

Ara slumps forward, exhausted and panting but she knows what she can do to make them join her. She grips their hair in each of her hands and pulls first Jungkook in to bite his neck and then Yoongi, and when everyone can feel each other in their bond through her, do they shout her name, spilling their seed into the condom.

The only sound to be heard for a long 10 minutes is heavy panting and a small whine from Jungkook as he shivers through the new feelings.

Yoongi quickly throws away his and Jungkook's condoms before handing some water to the husky.

"It's an adjustment, but welcome to bonding, Kook-ah."

Jungkook softly cries into Ara's shoulder, feeling so happy and overwhelmed that it pours out of him.

He finally feels like he belongs somewhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 26.7K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...
768 59 11
𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁. 𝗢𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 - 𝗝𝗞 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺...
1.3K 48 39
NOT AN ABO FANFICTION! THERE WILL ALSO BE NO RANKS. THIS IS ALL ANIMAL FACTS JUST IN HYBRIDS AND A PLOT. A Lion pride. Lioness who follow their leade...
744K 36.2K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...