Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present

592 21 41
By weasleytwinsimp11

"This class is a drag, I really can't stand this teacher, how does she expects us to learn when we're reading first year books." said Emilia as her, Y/n, and Adrian walked to defense against the dark arts.

"Honestly, what is the Ministry even thinking. We're in our seventh year, how are we not allowed to get taught actual things?" said Y/n as they opened the door, seeing Miles, Graham and the twins already in class.

"Who do you plan on sitting with this time?" said Adrian smirking as Emilia rolled her eyes, Y/n chuckled as they watched her sit next to Graham. "Ah man, my money was on the other one today."

"If you don't shut up." said Emilia turning around, Y/n and Adrian bursted into laugher. Graham gave them a strange look as he watched Emilia turn red.

"I call this one." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. Emilia groaned as Miles watched her, Alicia sat next to him causing him to roll his eyes. Y/n and Adrian trying to control their laugher when Professor Umbridge came making them want to laugh more.

"Mr. Pucey? Ms. L/n? Is there something you need to share will the class? I could go for a good joke." said Umbridge as Y/n turned to look at Adrian, covering her mouth from laughing. Emilia shook her head as she placed it on the table.

"No professor sorry." said Adrian cracking a smile, Professor Umbridge made a noise which made everyone in class roll their eyes.

"Don't forget that after class are try outs E, I better see you there." whispered Graham as Emilia nodded. Y/n and Adrian watched them as they felt the urge to laugh.

"Hey Miles, are you busy after class?" whispered Alicia behind Y/n and Adrian, Y/n jaw dropped as Adrian placed his head on the table covering his face from laughing.

"I have Quidditch." whispered Miles back not taking his eyes off Emilia and Graham. The day went longer then expected but the school day was over and Emilia was dressed in a quidditch uniform as Graham smiled and messed up her hair.

"Look it's perfect. Almost like it was made just for you." said Graham as Adrian chuckled, him and Miles were changing into their uniforms when Graham took his shirt off right in her face.

"I- uh hm.. i'm going to go uh wait for you guys outside." said Emilia, Graham smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, opening his mouth when Y/n and the twins came into the tent dressed in their quidditch uniforms.

"Are you ok E? You look as if you're about to pass out." said George as he looked at Emilia, Y/n looked at a shirtless Graham and turned back to look at Emilia with the same face.

"I'm fine." said Emilia

"E's knees getting a little weak, aren't they?" said Adrian bursting into laugher. Y/n's jaw dropped as Miles stared at them.

"Shut up." said Emilia turning red, Graham finally let her go as he smiled. She quickly made her way over to Y/n and made a face.

"Maybe you should wait outside Emilia." said Miles, Y/n glanced over at Emilia who was watching Graham's shirtless body.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Y/n want to join me?" said Emilia pulling Y/n out the tent with her, feeling redder then ever. "Merlin."

"I totally see it now." said Y/n as Emilia gasped and bursted into laugher. The boys came out not much later to see the girls giggling.

"Something funny?" asked Adrian, causing the two girls to jumped and turn red.

"No!" said Emilia

"Nothing!" said Y/n

"Right." said Fred as him and George laughed. Emilia and Y/n glanced at each other as they walked into the quidditch field.

"Listen up you lot! Most of you have came for the beater position, great that wonderful but those who want the chaser position move forward." said Graham, Cane stepped forward as many other of his classmates did. "Brilliant, we have the Gryffindor caption today here to help me, if you can get five quaffles past keeper Miles and her then you'll be considered."

Emilia was staring at the spot where Cedrics lifeless body came back, tears forming in her eyes when Adrian nudged her. "Are you ok?" asked Adrian as she came too and nodded.

"Yeah fine, splendid." said Emilia, Adrian glanced at Y/n as she looked back at him. Graham let the others go first, Cane made two goals past Y/n and Miles and the rest of his classmates made none.

"After us the Slytherin team is going down hill." said Graham as he shook his head, Miles and Adrian looked at each other and nodded. "Alright Emilia, ready?"

"Of course." said Emilia hopping on the broom. Y/n and the twins smiled as they watched her fly up. "Why are you guys looking at me like that."

"Because we aren't going to go easy, get ready to have bludgers heading straight for your head." said George as Fred and Y/n smiled.

"Let's see if you can get any scores past me." said Miles, Emilia gave him a look and smiled.

"Piece of cake." said Emilia, Graham blew a whistle and the bludgers came flying, Y/n had the quaffle when Fred throw one at Emilia, she moved making it nearly hit Y/n causing her to drop the quaffle. Emilia catch it and speed past Fred and George, shooting a powerful hit and making a goal.

"BRILLIANT E! KEEP IT UP!" shouted Graham, Y/n and the twins looked at each other surprised as Emilia smiled.

"Hey I thought you were only pretty, not athletic too!" shouted Fred as Y/n bursted into laugher, Emilia rolled her eyes and continued to make goals in. Graham blew the whistle which made all of them come down.

"You were brilliant E! Definitely my new chaser." said Graham giving her a high five. She chuckled as Y/n hugged her. "ALRIGHT BEATERS GET READY."

Adrian, Graham and Y/n flew up as Emilia and Miles watched them, her eyes would wander to where she remembered seeing Cedric dead body when she felt sick and made her way into the changing tent bursting into tears. Miles followed her as he looked at her concerned. "Emilia!? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" said Miles, Emilia hugged him tightly as he looked taken back but hugged her back.

"How could I forget where I seen his lifeless body. I cant be chaser Miles, I cant play on this field." said Emilia as Miles looked down at her. He sighed and hugged her tighter, when Y/n entered the tent.

"Are you alright? What happened, you didn't get hurt did you?" asked Y/n as she seen Emilia pull away from Miles.

"No, No i'm fine. I'm alright now, just tell Graham sorry for me yeah?" said Emilia walking out the tent. Y/n looked at Miles strangely as he shook his head.

"She must had gotten a flashback from the night Harry brought Cedric's body back. I'm sure that's why she said she couldn't be on the field anymore." said Miles as Y/n's face softened and sighed.

Emilia was rushing back into the castle when she bumped into a familiar looking boy, dropping his glasses as Emilia picked them up. "Oh excuse me." said Harry Potter, Emilia froze and stared at him. He narrowed his eyebrows as she slowly handed his glasses back.

"Harry." said Emilia as Harry looked at her strangely. "I- I believe you about you know who.. I don't.. I don't think you're crazy."

"Oh! Well.. thanks?" said Harry as he was about to walk away. He stopped and turned around to see Emilia running her hands through her hair. "You were Cedric's girlfriend, right? I'm sorry about him."

Emilia looked up and nodded as Harry looked down. "Yeah I was.. I'm sorry for you, you had to watch him die and I just bet that night was horrible for you." said Emilia, Harry walked back to her and sighed.

"Have you parents told you about that night?" asked Harry, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him strangely.

"What do you mean by my parents?" asked Emilia

"Yeah well they know?" said Harry

"Really?" said Emilia as Harry nodded. She felt anger and nodded. "Oh well no they havent.. I- if you'll excuse me."

"Wait! Do you.. do you want me to tell you what happened that night?" asked Harry, Emilia looked at him in disbelief as he sat down on a bench by the wall.

"Oh no, you don't have to relive that night.. Please don't, I don't think I want to know.." said Emilia sitting down next to him. He glanced at her and sighed watching her get up. "But.. If you need anything, feel free to come to me."

"You were his dying thought, he saved my life and he wanted me to bring his body back for his parents and you!" said Harry standing up as Emilia turned to look at him surprised, tears forming in her eyes. "It should've been me, it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault Harry, Cedric wouldn't been able to live with himself if he survived and you didn't. Trust me, I knew that boy better then the back of my hand." said Emilia holding his shoulder, he glanced at it and back at her as she give him a small smile and walked off.

———

"Ok well since Harry isn't going to be able to make it to tryouts, that's fine Harry don't make that face." said Y/n as she watched Harry eat his dinner quickly before he had to go to detention. "We really don't need the seeker for keeper tryouts, it would just have been nice to have your opinion."

"I know Y/n, it's just Umbridge she's gave me detention and it's just-" said Harry but Y/n cut him off.

"I said it's fine Harry, i'll let you know what happens alright? After dinner go and get your gear and head to the quidditch field." said Y/n as the team nodded. Ron looked over at her as she sighed. "I hope you're trying out Ronald."

"Ron? Please!" said Fred as him and George bursting into laugher, causing Ron to turn bright red. Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled at Ron.

"Oh shut it you two. I'll hope to see you there." said Y/n as Ron nodded, Y/n smiled and got up as Fred and George followed her. "You two can't be so harsh."

"Oh please do you really think Ron will be a good keeper?" said George as Y/n rolled her eyes, she ran into Adrian who looked to be hiding from something.

"Oh thank merlin i've found you! Hide me, Emilia is going to kill me." said Adrian hiding behind Y/n, Emilia came down the hall nose bleeding as she spotted the four. "She's gone mental!"

"Y/n! Move out the way, you stupid boyfriend wacked me in the face and his sleeve got stuck to my nose ring pulling it out." said Emilia as she held out her wand. Fred and George bursted into laugher, getting glares from Emilia.

"Maybe you should go to the hospital wing E. What were you two doing anyways?" said Y/n laughing as Adrian hide behind her.

"We were preparing for a meeting, it was an accident!" said Adrian, Emilia held her nose as she rolled her eyes. Gianna, Draco and Pansy came down the hall.

"Hi Y/n! Emilia? You alright?" said Gianna as she went to go hug Y/n, Emilia nodded as she watched Pansy smile at Adrian.

"Hi Adriann." said Pansy as Y/n gave her a look, Emilia and Gianna glanced at each other as Adrian gave her a quick wave and turned back to look at Y/n. Pansy scoffed and bumped into Y/n causing her eye to twitch.

Y/n wacked Pansy in the back of the head as Fred and George bursted into laugher. Emilia and Adrian's jaw dropped as Draco and Gianna's eye widen. "Watch where you're going Parkinson, this is the second time i've told you." said Y/n as Pansy turned to look at her surprised, holding the back of her head.

"You filthy little half blood, how dare you!" said Pansy as Emilia rolled her eyes and made her kept moving.

"Keep it moving Parkinson, unless you want to clean the boys sweaty quidditch uniforms." said Emilia as Pansy made a face. Gianna and Draco followed her as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I cant stand that little brat." said Y/n as Adrian felt Emilia staring at him. "Anyways, do you guys want to come to tryouts?"

"Take E to the hospital wing first." said Fred laughing as Emilia glanced at Adrian. 

  "Yeah well be there in a bit." said Emilia grabbing Adrian from his sleeve hard. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and nodded as she watched Emilia and Adrian walk away.

"Do you see what you have Pansy doing now? Just because you think that it's funny she has a crush on you. You're enabling it Adrian, plus my nose hurts!" said Emilia as Adrian rolled his eyes, seeing Pansy walking the halls again.

"Oh good you're away from your "girlfriend"." said Pansy making quotation with her fingers. Draco and Gianna rolled their eyes as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"She is my girlfriend Parkinson, now if you're excuse me." said Adrian as Emilia shot Pansy a look making her look away. "Ok I get it now, stop it."

"Unbelievable Ade, if you continue with your little joke. It's not going to seem like a joke much longer. Thought you loved Y/n? You wouldn't want to lose her now would you?"  said Emilia in a voice since she was holding her nose. Adrian gave her a look as he narrowed his eyebrows. The thought of losing Y/n was something he didn't want to feel or think of.

"Don't be dramatic, you're talking nonsense. Of course it's a joke, Pansy doesn't compare to Y/n in no way." said Adrian hitting Emilia in the back of the head, she shot him a look. "Don't talk madness."

"Whatever." said Emilia as they entered the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey came rushing over as she gave Emilia a stern face.

"I told you Morales, that ring was going to get stuck somewhere and it'll be painful." said Madam Pomfrey as Adrian chuckled, Emilia sighed as she looked over at Adrian.

———

"So who did you choose to be the new keeper love?" said Adrian as he drew circles on her naked back. She lifted her head and smiled as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Ron Weasley." said Y/n

"Why that face?" said Adrian laughing.

  "He needs work.., a lot of work." said Y/n sighing and laying her head back on his chest as he laughed.

"Since woods gone, maybe Gryffindor won't win the cup this year." said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Oh we will, i'm captain." said Y/n as Adrian smiled and nodded his head, agreeing with her. He flipped her over, pinning her against the bed.

"You're right beautiful." said Adrian kissing down her neck, she arched her back and moaned as he ran his hands down her body. "Bloody hell." groaned Adrian as he slipped himself back into her, lifting her leg as their breathing became heavy. There love making was soon ruined when the door opened as Emilia and Graham stood at the doorway jaw dropped.

"LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME." said Emilia closing the door, Y/n and Adrian looked at each other face red.

"I thought we did?" said Adrian as Y/n covered her face and laughed. Adrian smiled and moved her hands giving her a kiss.

  "Are you two done??" said Graham from outside of the door, Adrian and Y/n heard Emilia's giggle from outside.

"Don't you have your own dorm E?" shouted Adrian, Y/n raised her eyebrows as Emilia's giggling stopped. "Ah that made her shut up."

"SHUT UP." said Emilia as she opened the door again, Adrian covered himself and Y/n as Graham covered his eyes. "You think you're funny do you?"

  "I think i'm hilarious, now get out." said Adrian as Graham chuckled and pulled Emilia.

"Do you want me to lock the door for you two?" said Graham as Adrian smirked.

"Would you?" said Adrian as Graham bursted into laugher, Y/n slapped his arm as they both laughed. "Muffliato." Adrian threw his wand and went down on Y/n as she gripped the bedsheets.

  ———

  "Happy birthday E." said Miles as he opened the door to her dorm, she looked at the clock and smiled.

"Thank you, why are you dressed?" said Emilia as she seen Miles had on day time clothes with his cloak.

"Well.. I wanted to show you something, if you want to come." said Miles as she narrowed her eyebrows as he closed the door.

"Do I have to get dressed as well?" said Emilia.

  "If you want to go outside with shorts and a tank top you do as you wish." said Miles as Emilia made a face, she got up from her bed and went to grab clothes when Miles ran his hands on her back. "You look like younger Emilia without your piercing."

"Yeah well Madam Pomfrey healed it completely so the hole is gone, i'm going to re-pierce it soon though so don't get use to it." said Emilia turning around and looking at him. He smiled and let her go as she grabbed clothes and went to change in the bathroom.

"Beautiful like always." said Miles watching her come out as Emilia rolled her eyes causing Miles to smile, he grabbed her hand as she looked at him surprised. He pulled her out of the castle still holding her hand.

"And where exactly are we going?" asked Emilia as Miles smiled, they walked deeper into the forest to discover little twinkling lights and a blanket on the floor. "A picnic in the middle of the night in the forbidden forest?"

"Exactly that beautiful, now sit down." said Miles as Emilia looked at him surprised. Miles pulled out a rose and give it to you as she crack a smile.

  "What are you playing at." said Emilia as Miles laughed, he pulled out the necklace and handed it to her as she looked down at the box.

"Well come on open it." said Miles with a giant smile, Emilia bursted into laugher as he looked at her strangely. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because ive never seen you so excited before." said Emilia as she slowly unwrapped the box and opened the box to reveal the necklace. "Oh wow! It's beautiful."

(This is what I imagine it to look like🧍🏻‍♀️)

"Do you like it?" asked Miles, Emilia smiled and hugged him as he hugged her back tightly. "Let me put it on you."

  Emilia handed him the necklace as she turned around, he moved the hair out of his way and placed the necklace around her clicking it closed. "Thank you Miles. I'm in love with it." said Emilia as he turned around to look at him. "Is this what you went to the mall for with Y/n?"

  "Yeah but she wasn't no help. I picked it out." said Miles smiling as Emilia rolled her eyes and chuckled as she held the necklace. "You were getting jealous for no reason."

  "I was not jealous." said Emilia as Miles smiled and nodded. Emilia hit him as she laughed. "I was not!"

"Whatever you say E... you were jealous." said Miles as Emilia started hitting his leg with the empty box. Miles yanked the box out her hand and pinned her down as she looked at him surprised. "Why are you always hitting me! If I was manipulative, you were abusive."

"I am not." said Emilia smiling, Miles was on top of her as he wrapped his hand around hers making her turn red.

  "Why are you blushing?" asked Miles smirking as Emilia looked away from him.

"It's cold and your heavy ass is on top of me." said Emilia as Miles smiled, squeezing her hand. She moved her face back to him as he moved his face down to her. "Miles.."

"Just shut up and kiss me." said Miles as he pressed his lips against hers as she kissed back, rained started pouring on them which made them pulled back and smiled. "You're so beautiful."

Miles got off her as they sat up getting rained on, they looked at each other and laughed. She got on top of him as he looked at her surprised, cupping his cheeks she pulled him back into a kiss. "You're so ugly." said Emilia as she pulled back, Miles rolled his eyes and held her by her waist tighter.

"Don't leave E, stay to be with me." said Miles as he moved the wet hair from her face, her smiled faded as she buried her face in his neck. "Please."

"Im leaving Miles, nothing is going to stop me from going back to America." said Emilia as Miles sighed and pulled her off him, as he held her face.

  "Whatever you wish." said Miles placing a kiss on her lips. He admired her as he pulled her back into a hug.

Hehehe I think you guys are going to get mad at me next chapter🧍🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
634K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...