Peter Parker Stark 2 (IronDad...

By 7ShadesOfMe

This is Part 2 of Peter Parker Stark an IronDad and SpiderSon fanfic. ❤️❤️❤️ More

Chapter 1: Natasha Romanov
Chapter 2: Clint Barton & Steve Rogers
Chapter 3: Morgan Stark
Chapter 4: Home Alone
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6: Pepper Potts' babies
Chapter 7: Wedding Thunders
Chapter 8: Back to School Fieldtrip
Chapter 9: Dad's here

Chapter 10: Ordinary Day

5.4K 124 49
By 7ShadesOfMe

Ordinary Day

"That was fucking scary.." Clint said and no one even Steve corrected his language.

"I'd rather fight thousands of aliens that this.." he continues.

While Natasha was staring unblinking at the heart monitor as she nods at Clint's words. Leaning back on the hospital wall. Her arms cross over her chest as if to calm down the shivers of adrenaline still coursing through her body.

"Peter.. my baby died.. my baby..."
Pepper was sobbing in Rhodey's arms and Rhodey who's shivering with fear as well after hearing the full story from Bruce. Pepper broke down and Rhodey could hardly keep himself together as well.

"Shh.. Pep, he's okay.. he's alive. No one is dead. Shh.."

Tony was just sitting there unmoving, holding his son's hand.

"The operation was a success.. it's just he loss too much blood already. He went into shock.. and.. well you all know what happened next." Helen said double checking Peter's stats and one last bag of blood for transfusion. The kid still a bit anemic from blood loss. She was still confused as to how the kid was still alive. After pronouncing him dead.. they already knew he's gone. But..

"Well.. it's a miracle to say the least.. maybe it's because your son is not a normal human. His healing might've delayed everything but it did worked eventually. I would want it to work not in the last minute but still.. he's back right? Thats all that matters.." Helen said and everyone just stayed silent. Still shaken up by what they all just witness.

They don't even know what to reply or even ask.

"Dad.." the gasp from everyone the moment they heard that voice was loud in the silent room.

"Pete.." Tony quickly leans in cupping his son's forehead. Pepper coming in next to Tony, holding his other hand that's laying over his chest.

Peter's eyes were unfocus.

Helen quickly check his eyes with a small flashlight and smiled at Tony and Pepper. She backs away leaving his Parents to check on him this time.

"Mom.. Dad..?" Peter's voice came out quietly but to their ears it was loud and clear enough. Just enough.

"Right here, hun." Pepper sobs as she kisses his son's hand.

"We're right here, kiddie." Tony says. Voice shaking.

"I saw.. May.. and Ben." Peter smiles a bit.. eyes blinking slowly.

"Bud.." Tony held back a sob but his tears streams freely down his already pale face. Shaking as he comprehend what his son's telling them.

"They.. They told me to come back.." Peter held tight onto Tony and Pepper's hands but his parents held tighter. Afraid to let go.

"You did well, hun. You did so good. You are back. You made it honey.. You made us so proud. So proud, sweetheart." Pepper said staring intently at her eldest. While her tears continuously fall one after the other.

"Hmm.. but.. I'm scared.."

"Shh.. you're okay. You're here. Don't go back there okay?" Tony begs. "It's so much better here, kid. So.. so don't ever go back there.. not ever. I'll show you that it's so much better here. There's no Tony Stark or Pepper Potts there Kiddie. No Avengers. No Uncle Rhodey, Clint, Steve not even Aunt Nat. You'll miss Sam's sarcastic jokes and Bruce lame science jokes that no one laughs at. Morgan will miss you so much kiddie. We'll miss you. I'll miss you.. too much that it might even kill me, Pete. So.. so don't go away. Don't you ever go somewhere I can get you back." Tony sobs again, wiping his eyes but he continue to try to compose himself, smiling at his son.

"You did.. Dad, I followed your voice.. You were calling for me so loudly. It hurt my ears." Peter chuckles softly. The oxygen mask fogging as he did.

"Y-You heard me?" Tony smiles wider knowing he was able to do at least that. He succeeded. His son nods a bit.

"Yeah.. you were crying so much. You're a crybaby, Dad." Peter chuckles again and Tony kisses his forehead and cheek.

"Yes I am, kid. I am. So don't leave like that ever again. Or I'll cry as much as the Pacific Ocean."

"That's.. a lot." Peter's eyes drifts off.

"Yes, buddy. I will cry much more than that. That's how much I love you." Tony's voice was rush and shaking.

"Bruce?" He calls out panic in his voice and Bruce quickly assures him.

"He's okay Tony.. calm down. He's just tired. We've jack him up with spider pill painkillers. It'll make him sleep for awhile."

"Sleep? Sleep is good." Tony said more to himself that to Bruce. Pepper kisses Tony's temple then his cheek. Rubbing her husband's back. Knowing fully well if she's the one who witness how their son died, she'll be traumatize for life. Tony.. will have to bear this forever.
Watching your own child slip off dying right in front of you.. are parent's worst nightmare coming to life.

"Sleep is better." Tony smile a bit combing back his son's tangled curls.

"Dad's here, kiddie. Don't go back there. Stay right here with us." Tony leans in to kiss his forehead and they all stayed in that room for the longest time they were allowed too. Helen then finally convinced Natasha, Steve, Clint and Bruce to rest. Knowing she can't conviced Pepper and Tony to leave. They even brought the portable crib with them so they can place Morgan in the room. Putting both Pepper and Tony more at ease. She's under Happy's care for awhile but they needed their kids at arms reach. Especially after what happened.

"How is he?" It's almost 4 in the morning when Tony finally slept. Though he stayed sitting on a chair right next to Peter's bed. His head down over his arm by the edge of the bed. With his hand still firmly holding his son's hand.

"Nat.." Pepper was checking on Morgan who's sleeping in the crib when Nat came as silently as ever. Pepper was getting used to her popping out suddenly.

"Well.. if it's Peter, he's doing well according to Helen. His wounds are healing. The operation was a success, no more internal bleeding. They bandaged up his chest to keep his ribs healing on the right place. His leg is cast, so is his wrist."

"Mm.." Natasha nods, walking towards the crib.

"If it's Tony.. well.. it's more complicated. I haven't talk to him about it and if I do, I need to prepare my self with his reaction. Just asking if he can eat almost sets him off into a panic attack. Just thinking of leaving the room without his son, sets him off. It might take awhile. He's still in shock."

"Well all of us are. All of us can't even sleep at all. Steve, Bruce and Clint are drinking in the bar. Seeing the kid like that.. well.. it'll be in our nightmares for awhile." Natasha said arms cross, her hands gripping her forearms.

"Especially Tony's.. " Pepper and Nat said in unison making them share a knowing look.

*********

"Dad!" Peter's smiling face greeted Tony and he smiled back. Can't help but to mirror the same smile.

"Oh.. um.." Peter was about to hug him but he was suddenly holding Morgan in his arms.

"Oh Pete, c'mere." He still encourage Peter but he stops.

"You already have Morgan. You can lose me now right? It's okay Dad.." Peter still smiled shaking his head.

"Mr. Stark.. thank you.." Tony lost his smile. Looking down in his arms, Morgan disappeared and when he look up at Peter..

"Don't call me that! I'm your Dad!"

"Dad?" Peter looks at him confused, suddenly feeling his forehead with something red pouring from the top of his head down to his face.

"I'm bleeding.. ow.. ouch! It hurts! Dad! Dad!! Help me!!" Tony panics catching his son's fall.

"Pete! No... No!! Bruce!!"

"Dad.. help.. it hurts... It hurts!!" Peter cries out sobbing now holding his broken wrist in agony.

"No, bud. You're okay. You're okay... I got you.."

"I'm dying.. Dad.. I'm dying.." Peter coughs out blood and Tony shakes sobbing as he held his son in his arms.

"No! NO!! You're not! Shh.. you're okay, kid. I got you! I got you.." Tony pulls Peter against his chest and then he hears the long ringing sound again.

"Dad... I'm sorry.." Peter stares at his Father dead unblinking brown eyes. His hand fell on the puddle of blood.

"Pete..?" Tony shakes his son but those brown eyes were not focusing on anything. No light.. no life.

"Peter.. Peter! Kiddie.. no.. NO!!!!!" Tony sobs pulling his son against his chest, cupping his cheek, trying to wipe the blood off his pale cheek.

"No, buddy. No!! Pete.. look at me, son.. no.. Oh God.. Pete, not you kid.. please don't do this to me, bambi.." Tony sobs again laying his son's body in the pool of blood.

"Pete.." Tony shakes, cupping his son's cheeks.

"Son.." staring at the blank set of brown bambi eyes he'll miss so much.

"I can't lose you, kid.. not you.. I can't.." suddenly there are dark hands emerging from the blood pulling his son under.

"NO!! NO LET HIM GO! HE'S NOT DEAD!! NOT MY SON!!! NO!!!!!!" Tony screams on top of his lungs. Sobbing as he pull back his son from the pool of blood that's now slowly taking him under as well.

"Pete.. I got you bud.. I got you.."

"No.. No!!! Pete!!!"

"Tony!" Pepper quickly shakes Tony awake and Tony grab her, Pepper automatically hugging him.

"Peter.. Pete.. my son.. he's gone.. I lost him.. I lost my kid.. my kid.." Tony shakes, eyes blood shot and wide open. He clings onto Pepper afraid to look elsewhere he shut his eyes tight.

"I lost my kid.. Gone.. he's gone.. dead.. No.. He can't be.. my kid.." He sobs, breathing ragged and short.

"Shh.. clam down, honey. Look shh... It's okay, open your eyes and look.." Pepper said to him over and over again until he calms down.

"Our baby's okay. Peter's okay." She says again and again until Tony's breathing calms down.

"He's here.." Tony finally opens his eyes and allowed Pepper to kiss him.

"He's right here, hun. Breathe.." Pepper wipes his tears and he finally breathes in a good amount of air, calming down.

"He's right there.." Pepper had to turn his face so he can focus his misty eyes at his sleeping son.

"Pete.." Tony calls out and Peter turns, wincing.

"Ow.. Dad?" He blinks and Tony stills him from moving his broken hand.

"Right here.. Pete.. don't move." He wants to hold his son tight. Pull him in his arms but he stills when he saw the peeking bandages from the back of Peter's head and from the inside of his hospital pajamas.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Peter asks his voice still quiet and a bit hoarse. Tony nods lifting his son's good hand, kissing it and then leaning in to kiss his forehead. Few tears falling over his son's cheeks, which he wipes away then his own face next.

"Do you want to sleep next to me?" Peter smiles slowly, offering what he always does whenever Peter have a bad dream.

"No can do, bambi. You're hurt. I might hurt you if I do that."

"Dad.. I'm okay. Please? Mom? Can Dad sleep here?" Peter asks and Pepper smiles at her Stark men.

"It's fine Tony. Do what he wants. Just be careful with his hand and leg. Helen came here awhile ago. She said his ribs and surgical wound are almost healed. Bones are more harder to heal even with his spider powers."

"See Dad? Please? It'll calm us both. Plus the bed here is super big." Peter said getting more energy in his soft and hoarse voice.

Tony thinks for awhile rubbing his face with a shaking hand. He sighs smiling at his son as he carefully gets on the bed next to Peter. Tony then wrap an arm over him and Peter automatically place his head over that arm.

"Ah, your head wound Kid." Peter didn't mind but still Pepper grabs a small cushion to place under his head and over Tony's arm.

"I'm okay.." Peter said pouting but his parents still made sure his head, wrist and leg was properly cushioned.

"You will be.." Tony kiss the top of his head, combing back his curls.
Peter moves and suddenly wince as he moved his leg wrong.

"Pete!"

"Hun you okay?"

"Y-yeah I am." Peter wince again and Pepper sighs. While Tony moves trying to look at his leg but Peter grab his shirt pulling him back down.

"I'm okay, Dad.."

"Someone needs painkillers and you're hurting and that's not okay, kid." Tony said.

"Friday call Helen."

"She is on her way boss."

"But I am fine.." Peter pouts but he sighs as Pepper sits to the other side of the bed gently combing back her son's hair.

"Just give in, hun. We'll be under your nose until you're fifty." Pepper said smiling down at her son, tapping the tip of his nose.

"Tony? Why the hell are you there?" Helen said with a nurse who's holding a tray of syringes and painkillers.

"Just give my son some painkillers will you?" Peter nuzzle over Tony's side as Helen sighs and ask the nurse to inject some painkillers in Peter's IV line. She then checks on his stats. Satisfied he asked the nurse to monitor his medicine in take and check on his wounds. She then looks over Morgan's crib smiling at the girl sleeping while sucking onto her milk bottle.

"How is he?" Pepper asks smiling as Tony yawns, slowly falling asleep now that his son's right next to him.

"Doing really well to my surprise. After the ordeal he had to go through.. it is really a miracle. Well it's a really good thing that your son is technically an Avenger."

"For now that's a good thing.. but I'll take that anyday especially now." Pepper said taking a relief breath in looking at his Starkmen now falling asleep peacefully.

"His healing ability is very fast. A broken bone that needs to heal in months, for him it's few weeks. He'll be swinging around Queens again in less than a month."

"Oh I doubt that. Tony wouldn't calm down if he does. Just look at them." Pepper gestures at Tony who has Peter safely secured in his arms. Pepper had to smile as she fix the thick ironman cartoon printed comforter over them.

"Well.. having Ironman as your Dad even as Spiderman has their pros and cons. I'll be leaving now. Good Night."

"Thank you, Dr. Cho."

"You're welcome."

Just a few days later Peter can finally get out of bed to take a proper shower but Tony is not making it any easy for him or.. it's the other way around.

"Dad! I can do it on my own please!" Peter groans out as Tony help him sat down by the edge of the bed helping him put on his Ironman printed pajamas. Getting his injured hand carefully in one sleeve.

"Not with that wrist." Peter grumbles as Tony even button up his pajamas for him. It's not like it's embarrassing enough that your Dad had to help you out get in your pants at fifteen but that's totally because he had a huge cast over his broken leg. Getting a plaster cast in the pajama pants is quite hard even with the stretchable pants.

"Ugh.." Peter scrunch his face as Tony kiss his head sloppily making Peter wipe the top of his forehead.

"Oh you know you can't do it alone. I told you not to take a bath. I'll just wipe you off but you didn't want that right?"

"Because my skin feels so sticky and I smell like a week old sock. When can I take the cast off?"

"Your leg had a whole large branch stab between a bone, kid. You'll be in that cast for a long time." Peter pouts again as Tony help him get on the bed but Peter held his arm stopping him.

"Can we get out of the medbay then? I hate it here." Peter said and Tony sighs. Knowing his son's distress more than anyone.

"I know kid but they still need to watch over you."

"How 'bout we just take this brace off my wrist? It's already healed anyway." Peter said his other hand fidgeting with the straps of his wrist brace.

"Peter!" Tony stops him from even moving his wrist, eyes wide and horrified.

"But Dad~" Peter whines but Tony is not having it.

"Tony, What's happening here?"

"Mom, can I take this off? Dad won't let me and I know my wrist is healed." Peter fidgets with the straps again until Tony pulls his uninjured hand away, holding it still. Giving him a look.

"Pete, enough with the brace!"

"Oh.. now I get it." Pepper sighs propping a hand over her hip. Though there is still a knowing smile at her Stark men.

"He's got the energy to fight me now, Pep." Tony sighs holding his son's hand tight when he tries to pry it off.

"Hun, why don't you let Dr. Cho check on his wrist then."

"Uh nope, how can a bone heal in 3 days?"

"Dad, I am Spiderman remember? Healing ability? Faster metabolism."

"No Kid, sush." Tony hush him, glaring down at his son who just pouts now kicking his uncast leg back and forth like he can't wait to walk again. Maybe Iike tomorrow?

"But I just got back to school now I need to stay home again. It's not even a week yet." Peter grumbles.

"You know your situation kid."
"But falling off a Cliff is not what I intended to do in the first place. I didn't mean too. I was trying to save Ned from falling off but then the rock I was stepping on fell apart-"

"Okay, Hun you better stop-" Pepper try to tell Peter to stop eyeing Tony who suddenly turn paler.

"-and then I was trying to stop my fall and this stupid branch was in the way, which is because I was trying to step on it to stop my fall but it ended up breaking off and stabbing me--D-Dad? Are you okay?" Peter looks up at his Father's ashen face. Like all the blood was drained off his face. His breathing was turning sharper and getting quicker.

"Dad?"

"Tony! Calm down, Hun.. shh.. breathe.." Pepper cups his face but Tony's eyes were unfocused. Tony moves away from Pepper and Peter, brushing his shaking hands over his face a few times trying to calm his own breathing. But instead of calming down his breathing even quickens as image of Peter pale and not even breathing on that metal table bombarded his mind.

"W-What's happening Mom?"

"Tony! Calm down! Breathe.. breathe hun" Pepper cups his both sides of his face again, trying to talk him out of the panic attack but none of those are working. Tony's vision is shaking and he can't even focus on one thing.

"Tony breathe!! You're gonna pass out! Listen to me!"

"Dad! Dad what's happening?"

"Peter get back to bed!" Pepper panics as well once she saw her son limping across the room to get to Tony who instinctly even while panicking got to him in time before his son fell over.

"Dad! Dad I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Peter didn't really need to hold on to keep upright because Tony was almost carrying him with how tight he was holding his son. Peter didn't mind.

"Pete.. my son.. you're okay kid.. you're okay. I got you. I got you."

"I'm okay Dad.. really."

"You're okay.."

"I am Dad.." Peter burries his face by the crook of his father's neck and waited until Tony's breathing evens out even if he's still breathing hard.

"Are you really standing on that boot kid?"

"Nah.. I'm okay. You got me right?" Peter pulls away to smile wide at his Dad who's still pale but he had to smile back after seeing his son's cheeky expression.

"I don't know what to do without you kid.. so don't leave your old man, okay?" He squeeze his son in his arms again taking a huge relief breath in. Trying to take all the image of his dying son away from his head. Just savouring that moment he's holding him alive and well right now. Breathing too.

Breathing is much better.

"I'm not going anywhere anymore, Dad. You always make sure of that. I don't really need to do aything anymore. You do all the job."

"And a damn great job too." Pepper said joining in his family hug after wiping some tears that escape.

"Yep.." Peter agrees grinning again. Tony couldn't reply. He just kiss his son's cheek and hug him securely in his arms.

"So technically the whole Avengers team were stalking us the whole time and when you fell down they saved you and now you got your wrist and leg broken because of me... a-and.. and.. you almost died but since you're Spiderman, your healing ability saved you?" Ned blows into another set of tissues handed to him by MJ.

"Yes Ned for the 15th time! I'm okay." Peter sighs flipping over the notes MJ gave him. They're now in his room with his cast prop up on an Ironman pillow. His left wrist now only wrap up with a bandaged. His wrist braces are off. Though he needs his leg casted longer just to keep Tony's Irondad level worry at bay. Even though even Dr. Cho and Bruce knew that Peter's leg should be healed by now. Not fully but enough to take the cast off.

"Ned stop crying. If Peter didn't saved you then you'll be dead by now." MJ says casually making Ned cry louder. MJ and Peter sighs handing Ned another box of tissue.

"So are you really okay? Like really really okay? How 'bout your leg?"

"My leg's fine. Dad just wanted it to be in the cast longer just to be on the safe side or.. well.. just to calm him down. He'll have a heart attack if he sees me standing without it too soon. Knowing I just came out of the medbay yesterday." MJ nods wincing as she remembers the incident. Shaking her head to clear her mind she changes the topic.

"How 'bout school then?"

"Well.. about that.. I might come back next week. I think. If my Dad didn't sue the whole school yet. He just came back with Mom yesterday after talking with the teachers and the school's head. Since the accident happened during the school fieldtrip. Hopefully they come into terms or something. I just want to go back to school and can't wait for it to be boring again."

"Well yeah since your life is no where near that, Dude." Ned said after blowing his nose.

"Yeah." Peter shrugs.

"But it's fun." Peter flips a pen catching it now continuing in copying MJ's notes.

"Glad you're finally acknowledging that, dork." MJ said and Peter chuckles and Ned nods.

"Well.. thinking back. May would really just want me to be happy and have fun with it all. She always tell me to go and have fun. As long as I'm happy she'll be happy. Well now..

I accepted that I am happy. I am having fun.

It's better that way."

"You said it bro." Ned smiles finally no more tears as he offered his hand to Peter who lifts his good hand to do their secret handshake.

"You two are really a bunch of loosers." MJ said after watching their handshake.

"Oh! Oh! MJ and I are trying to make a handshake too."

"What?! You traitor!" Peter glares at them but both of them just laugh out.

"Watch this dork." MJ says to Peter and her and Ned did their handshake. Their handshake much longer and going much smoother than theirs.

"Whatever, ours are much better."

"Just accept defeat, looser." MJ says and Peter just rolls his eyes.

**************

Natasha can't sleep. After so long she's smoking again. Inhaling the scent of tobacco and blowing out smoke from her mouth. The smoke mixing with the cold fog. She's wearing her usual tight shirt but with pajama pants this time. It's cold but that usually doesn't bother her much. She was used to it.

"Aunt Nat?" Nat froze quickly disposing her cigarette. She quickly went in her room and out of the balcony closing the doors so the cold night air stay outside.

"Pete, why are you still up?" She quickly assisted him while he maneuver his crutches towards Natasha's bed.

"Mom and Dad.. just went to sleep.. and I.."

"Nightmare?" She asks and Peter nods as Natasha place his crutches on the side.

"Alright get in spidey." She then helps him lift his cast foot on the bed and him into the comforter.

"You smell like cigarettes.." Peter sniffs as she pull him in her arms. Natasha smirks kissing her nephew's forehead.

"Don't change the topic, Pete.. What was the nightmare about?"

"Um.. it's not really a nightmare.. I'm just scared of the dream. Suddenly I was back by the lake.. and I couldn't come back."

"Lake? You mean Clint's Cabin lake house?" Natasha looks down assessing the kid's features and she just got more worried.

"Tell me.." She had to lift that face up so she can look at those brown bambi eyes she once thought she'll never see again.

"Um.. That's the place where I saw Aunt May and Uncle Ben." Peter felt Natasha's body stiffen and her arms that were loosely holding him tighten.

"Where I heard Dad calling desperately for me. He keeps crying. I know he was. His voice was shaking and came out in breathy sobs. I never heard Dad cried so much and so loud like that. It made me come back. I followed his voice but then.. in my dream.. I couldn't come back.." Natasha rub Peter's arm combing back his curls away from his forehead.

"It's a dream, sweetheart.." Sweetheart.. Peter smiles, nodding.

"You sound like Mom.." Peter chuckles softly and Natasha kiss his forehead again smiling at the sweet boy in her arms.

"Just remember, Tony, Pepper nor me and all of us will never let you go. No matter what. We got you." Peter nods settling in her arms, breathing in the scent of her shower gel and tobacco. A new scent from Natasha that his heightened senses are taking in. He squints and Nat who's been watching him saw that.

"Fri, lights at 0%." The light turned off with only the lights from the balcony door was allowing her to see Peter's calm expression as he slowly fall back to sleep. Natasha found her self humming out a tune while carding her fingers in Peter's curls.

Maternal instinct overcome her. She's thankful Tony and Pepper allowed her to be this close with their children. Knowing Natasha can never have her own kids. Being the full time Aunt she is makes up for that.

She adores and loves Morgan and Peter. Enough to feel like dying herself as she remembers that time.

When Peter was lying over the metal table. Green cloth over his just operated body. Pale paper white skin and the chest.. that's not even moving. Peter who's not breathing even with the machines attach to him.

He was dead for half an hour.. Minutes that lasted long enough to scar her and the rest of them for life.

"Ow.." Peter mutters, wincing in his sleep as he moves his wrist in the wrong way making Nat hold his hand still over her stomach.

"Shh.. you're okay.." she continue to hum out a tune. A soft lullaby.

"Let me take all the bad dreams away."

"Pete?"

"Shh.." Natasha was already up when Tony came knocking at her door. He went in silently taking a relief breath out. Looking at how peaceful Peter was sleeping by Natasha's side. Natasha just place her book down which she started reading after waking up over an hour ago. Though Natasha knows that she had the longest sleep after so long. Peter help her sleep well.

"What happened?"

"He had a bad dream and he didn't want to wake you and Pepper."

"Thank you. Pepper is getting ready for breakfast. Eat with us." Tony said leaning in to comb back his son's messy curls.

"Of course."

"Pete.. wake up bud." Peter stirs and both Tony and Nat stills him before he hits his wrist and lean over his broken leg.

"Dad?" Peter rubs his eyes and Tony oush his hair away from his face.

"You could just wake me up. You know its fine."

"But you just got to sleep and I might wake Morgan up too if I walk into your room with crutches." Peter sat up stretching his arms and breaking out a yawn.

"Alright. But again you can still wake me up. Let's go. I'm gonna help you wash up and change." Tony was already grabbing his crutches from the side and handing them to Peter but before he took it he hugs Natasha first.

"Thank you, Aunt Nat." Natasha squeeze him once before he pulls away letting Tony help him get up.

Tony then shared a knowing look with Natasha which she nods to before going out of the room.

Their morning was a little too ordinary with Steve going down with Sam for a few bites before going down for a jog and morning training. Bruce came down for a cup of coffee and a chat with Tony about a few experiments.

Clint was in charge of feeding Morgan who keeps on throwing orange peels over his face. While she laughs like it was the most funniest thing ever.

Pepper is talking about teething baby problems with Natasha while Peter tries to absorb all of it.

This is his family now. Even if they look ordinary.. none of this will ever be normal. Not when you live in the Avengers tower and your Dad is none other than Tony Stark. 

It took a long while before he accepted it all. Might take him more time to digest it in but.. even with all the hardships he face along the way he knows..

That his family will be there with him every step of the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 26.3K 41
These are just a bunch of one shots condensed into one book about Peter growing up being raised by Tony Stark. You can read them in order or not. *n...
646K 21.1K 11
When Tony finds a young kid alone on the streets of New York, he can't just do nothing. As it turns out, taking Peter in wasn't the worst thing he co...
646K 15.7K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...
39.7K 667 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...