Peter Parker Stark 2 (IronDad...

By 7ShadesOfMe

This is Part 2 of Peter Parker Stark an IronDad and SpiderSon fanfic. ❤️❤️❤️ More

Chapter 1: Natasha Romanov
Chapter 2: Clint Barton & Steve Rogers
Chapter 3: Morgan Stark
Chapter 4: Home Alone
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6: Pepper Potts' babies
Chapter 7: Wedding Thunders
Chapter 9: Dad's here
Chapter 10: Ordinary Day

Chapter 8: Back to School Fieldtrip

3.8K 87 26
By 7ShadesOfMe

Back to School Fieldtrip

"Dude! You're finally back! Is this for real?" Ned greets Peter with their handshake and Peter nods.

"Yeah.. all's good."

"Okay everyone settle down, I'm going to give out the details, excuse letters and brochure for our field trip." Mr. Harrington came passing brochures and letters to class.

"What field trip?"

"Oh it's like a camping trip in some Camp by the lake in Parksville. Did I forgot to tell you that? Will your Dad let you come? I'm really looking forward to be there with you and MJ." Ned says and Peter sighs.

"There will be canoeing and everything." Ned continues giving his best version of puppy eyes to his bestfriend.

"Of course I will." Let's hope Tony will allow me though.

Tony is curently in his lab after feeding Morgan and giving her back to Pepper. While tinkering on his computer, upgrading the program of his suits.

"Boss, Peter just got back and requesting access to come in your lab."

"Let him in, Fri."

"Dad..?" The sound of Peter's soft voice calling out for him alarm him a bit.

"Kiddie? What's wrong?" Tony turns his swivel chair around and he quickly stood up to meet his son half way in his lab.

"Uh.. can you sign this?" Peter looks nervous as he hands over the papers.

"Did you got in trouble on your first day?" Tony lifts an eyebrow and Peter shakes his head.

"No.. just.. it's important."

Tony then opens the letter and his eyes narrows on the paper.

"Field trip? What Field trip?!" Tony's voice got loud and Peter flinch.

"I want to come with Ned and Mj.. please can you let me come with them?" Peter looks down and Tony sighs.

"Pete.. how long?" Rubbing his shaky hand over his cold face he scan the letter reading the 3 days written on it as if he can't comprehend it.

"3 days.." and Peter repeats it he sighs rubbing his face again.

"Can you handle being alone for that long, kiddie? Are you sure about this?" Peter didn't look at his Dad but he nods his head.

"I can."

"Your therapist haven't cleared you yet, bud. How are you so sure?" Tony asks again taking note to call his Doctor.

"But.. " Peter clench his hands and Tony drop the papers over the counter of his work station. Taking his son's hands in his.

"Kid, look at me." Peter didn't and Tony had to cup his lift his chin so he can meet his son's bambi eyes.

"I'm asking you again. Can you be alone for that long? Will you be okay?"

"Yeah.. Ned and MJ are there and.. you, Mom and Mor will video call me everynight right?" Peter says smiling a little knowing he needs reassurance since this will be the first time that he'll be left alone without Tony or Pepper with him. Not even Happy, his uncles, Nat or the other Avengers.

"I still need to consult your therapist though.." Tony frowns not liking his son's decision to go to a field trip knowing none of them are ready to let him go alone this soon.

"I'll be fine, Dad." Peter says more determine this time seeing Tony's hesitation.

"Dad.. please?" Peter then pulls off his best puppy dog eyes and pouting more than usual making Tony's frown deepen.

"No.. that won't work, kid." Tony pulls away sitting back on his chair facing away from the ever so convincing puppy/bambi eyes.

"Dad, please just trust me? I'm not a kid!"

"My son who sleeps hugging an Ironman pillow, says what?" Tony turns his swivel chair around crossing his legs and arms, eyeing his son with an eyebrow raised.

"Fine! Fine.. but.. can you trust me with this? I know I can be left alone for at least three days. I've done it before!"

"Yeah but that's before--" Tony stops mid sentence and Peter eyed him, his face turning serious as Tony eyed him mirroring his expression.

"Please?" Tony sighs again, grabbing the paper and eyeing his son again.

"I'll talk with Pepper about it. For now.. why don't you help me fix your watch's web shooter combination." Peter beams at him and launch himself in his Dad's arms.

"Thank you Dad!" Peter already knows with Tony considering he'll most likely say yes already.

Tony then place the letter and forms in his drawer to set aside for later as he and Peter tinker with Peter's watch. His normal tracking device watch/ health monitor is now also an emergency web shooter. Just a finger print scan and the watch will turn into his webshooter. His back pack also has emergency webfluid refills on it's sleeves and inner pockets. Apart from the hidden web fluid refills in the strap of his watch.
Once satisfied Tony finally got to pull Peter into bed and finally got a one on one talk with Pepper now their kid's are finally asleep.

"Fieldtrip?"

"Yeah in Parksville." Tony drinks his coffee eyeing the dark liquid as he place it down over the counter.

"You allowed him? Tony you know Peter's situation here and --"

"I said I will talk with you about this. I want him to move forward not be locked in here forever. That's why we allowed him to go back to school right?" Tony said but he's regretting this as he said that. Knowing he'll worry more than he already is.

"I know that, hun but.. 3 days? He'd never been alone except when he's asleep and that's only few hours until he comes in our bed room because he'd woken up from a nightmare." Pepper phases around the room crossing her arms around her shaking body. No way she'll allow his baby boy to be out of her sight for 3 days.

"Pep.. Pete is really looking forward to this. The whole time we're working on his watch he can't stop talking about showing it to Ned and then he brought up Ned wanting to ride a canoeing with him, fishing and what not. Then he brought up Clint's cabin lake and I couldn't say no anymore.

He even decribe it might look like Uncle Clint's cabin and I can tell Ned all about it.. he says.. now tell me what to say to him Pep?"

"Tony.. what the hell? How could you?!"

"Please don't get mad.. I really don't know what to do!" Tony panics as Pepper's face turn red in rage.

"Then pack up. We're going on a field trip as well." Both Pepper and Tony turn their head's at the said Uncle Clint who just jump out of the vents.

"What the.." Tony's jaw drop and he gawks at Natasha who walks in the room in her pajamas.

"Spying is a must." She smirks.

"I'm coming too." Steve then walks in the room as well.

"I do need some vacation.." Bruce came in the room with a cup of coffee in hand saying his words in a yawn.

***********

"Dude!!! You made it!" Ned just engulfed Peter in a huge bear hug and even lifting him.

"Ouch! Ned let go!" Peter huffs out as Ned drops him and they both laugh out.

"Dude, I really can't believe your Mom and Dad allowed you." Peter fix his bag on his back and he grabs his duffle bag and swung it over his shoulder.

"Yep, me too. I guess they talked it out." Peter and Ned then hops in the school bus as the teachers started the roll call of students.

"But are you sure you're okay now?" Ned asks as they sat at the farther part of the bus.

"Yeah, why?"

"It's just that.." Ned frowns and he looks down, remembering his first visit after Peter's incident. They told him Peter was sick. Peter spilled everything about what happened but not by telling him by speaking. Peter spoke with him using a Starkpad. Typing in his story and letting his bestfriend read it word by word. Slowly absorbing the fact that his bestfriend tried to kill himself.

"I'm okay, Ned. If it's my asthma you're worried about, Mom and Dad packed me five inhalers."

"Yeah that.. and some other things.." Ned said and which made Peter sigh.

"Yup.. other things.. wazzup dorks." MJ then went in the bus and sat on the same row of seats by the aisle.

"Maybe this is better.. a vacation to get your mind off things." MJ said making both Ned and Peter nod slowly.

"Maybe.." Peter mutters and he looks out the window as Ned and MJ shared a knowing look. A silent message to look out for their friend just in case.

They got in the Cabin and the weather was sunny to partly cloudy. The weather is not hot nor cold. Peter beams at the sight of the camp site. The Cabins look like the same Cabin from where Tony, Pepper and him stayed before. They are a bit small but it made him reminisce that time. He wanted to ask his parents if they can go back there but since they are both busy with Morgan and SI, he can't possible ask them of that.

The activities for the day is tree planting after that they will take a hike up the Mountains and after that they have free time for theirselves. Dinner at 7 and bonfire at 8pm.

"Ah the Cabin that we got is so comfy!" Clint stretch out his arms as he breathe in the fresh air. Their 2 story Cabin is the biggest in Parksville over looking Peter's camping site. They can even see them from the balcony but their view is a bit of a blind spot from them, as they were covered in trees.

"Where's Nat?" Steve asks eyes narrowing at the yellow bus that's parking inside the camp ground.

"Well kiddies' bus is here, you know where she is." Steve nods, smirking.

"Might as well relax." Pepper went out carrying Morgan who's quietly sucking her milk bottle.

"Tell that to Tony." Bruce said making everyone either chuckle or sigh. Watching Tony phasing around the living area.

"Friday, were you able to successfully install all the surveillance?"

"Yes boss, we already got your Ironman suits install them about an hour ago." Friday answered Tony's similiar question from 5 minutes ago.

"Isn't placing surveillance cameras around the Camp site illegal?" Steve asks getting back in with everybody.

"Not if you own the place." Tony says, lifting an eyebrow.

"You bought the whole place?" Clint said bursting out laughing.

"Yeah, what's so funny Legolas?" Tony frown at him confused.

"Tony don't you think you're taking this too far?" Bruce asks rubbing his temple.

"Bruce I don't think you can talk some sense into him now. He's on his irondad mode." Pepper says shaking her head.

"I'm just making sure of my son's safety." Tony said, pressing his watch.

He then wear his glasses and listen to Friday tell him the schedule of Peter's trip while he went out the balcony to watch as Friday zooms in to Peter's location. His son looks like he's doing well. Which ease him a bit.

"Fri, call Nat."

"Hey, Tony." Natasha answers the call and Tony talked with her through his glasses.

"You on the spiderbaby?"

"Spiderbaby's on my watch. You can relax. Plus, the surveillance watch is on Clint's to do list. Well you placing all the CCTV around the vicinity is very helpful. I say going over board but still, helpful."

"I can't calm down Nat.. not until my son's back home. I'm not even sure if me allowing him to go to this fieldtrip is good thing at all when he just came back to school in the first place."

"Tony, you allowing him is a step. He can do this. Peter's your son afterall."

"Is that suppose to calm me down?" He says not knowing if being his Dad was a good thing or a bad thing.. superhero influence is not always a good thing. Not at all.

"Tony, just rest. Take this as your vacation as well. I'll handle it from here. You can calm down now that he's 2 minutes away."

"Yes.. okay.. sure.. I can do that." I think..

"Hey.. you good?" Peter turns to Ned who's his room mate. Their room is small but cozy enough.

"Yep. Just tired. I've planted 20 trees today."

"I'm more tired because of the obstacle course the teachers set up."

"But that's tomorrow."

"Yeah! I'm already tired just looking at it! We went hiking to plant and now we have that military like crash course tomorrow. I'm beat!"

"It'll be fun. Mr. Harrington did told us we can ride the canoes right after. MJ will come ride with us and go fishing right after. Dad taught me how to fish. I'll teach you both." Peter beams at the activities they prepared for tomorrow.

"Yeah sure.." Ned sighs and then he eyed his bestfriend again.

"Pete.. why didn't ask for my help?" Ned suddenly asks. Taking Peter by surprise.

"Huh?"

"When you needed it.. you can always call me. We've been best friends in like forever, man. I get that you're the superhero but.. even spiderman needs somebody to help them. Next time you feel alone.. tell me."

"Ned.."

"Please? We're bestfriends Peter and sometimes no.. everytime you hide something from me makes me feel like we're not even friends. What kind of friend am I when I can't even help you when you need help? So please.. promise me. No more secrets." Ned held out his hand and Peter gave him an understanding smile, doing their secret handshake.

"Okay.. promise." Peter sighs after awhile. Ned finally got to sleep as he held onto the promise of his bestfriend.
While Peter? He couldn't sleep. He sat up. His bed is right next to the windows. Pulling the curtains a bit, so he can stare outside the night view of the lake and mountains.

Lake.. he remembered back in the Cabin where his parents took him. He smiles to the memory but remembering was not enough. He quietly got up, wear his slippers and went out. Walking as silently as he can outside the cabin. He went over the wooden dock to the lake. Sitting by the end he takes off his slippers and his feet submerge over the water. Shivering at the coldness, he didn't mind it. He even kick his feet back and forth, disrupting the small fishes trying to get close.
He looks up the clear night sky, watching the stars he remember stargazing with his parents and smile to himself, dropping on his back, lying down with his arms outstretched. Eyes focus on the stars trying to look for a shooting star.

He made a wish one time.

His wish was.. to be able to accept the fact that.. he has a family and he is loved.

He sighs eyes getting tired looking for shooting stars, drifting off. His eyes slowly close and he fell asleep thinking about the time he first talked after the incident. Finding himself sandwich by his parents warmth.

"Pete.." Was he dreaming?

"You're going to get sick again, bud."

"Dad?" He mutters in his dream, his arms wrapping around his Dad's neck. He's being lifted up.

"Go sleep more.. I got you. Always." Peter breathes in the familiar scent of the expensive perfume of his father, mixed with the scent of grease and metal.

"You got him?" Steve? Why is Uncle Steve in my dream?

"Yeah.. he's still too light for his own good."

"Shouldn't we just take him to our Cabin?" Aunt Nat..

"No.. he should have fun with his friends. Away from all the superhero stuff. He needs this."

"Dude! Wake up! Wake up! We're going to be late!" Ned hits me with a pillow and I sat up abruptly.

"Huh..?" Peter wipes his eyes and then his face with both hands.

"Dude c'mon! I'm going to wash up first." Ned runs in the bathroom and Peter looks around, his messy curls sticking up all over the place.

"A dream..?" He yawns looking outside the window from where the wooden dock was. He shrugs, stretching his arms out.

They went over breakfast eating in the camp site's cafeteria. After that they proceed with a morning exercise, stretching and then they started with the obstacle course head by their PE teachers. Peter didn't do well on purpose and made his asthma an excuse to not finish the course which looked rather believable.
Ned on the other hand went by the course twice without break and Peter and MJ end up laughing at him right after.

"Free time at last!!!" Ned yells out as they run towards the canoes from the other side of the lake.

"Loosers! Let's have a race!" MJ yells out as the got one canoe each. MJ got a head start while Ned couldn't even move a few feet, struggling to paddle. Peter then put on his game face on and he used his hald of his super strength and was able yo catch up to MJ but both of them stop when they heard a loud splash and Ned floating, grabbing onto his upsidedown canoe and his life jacket almost covering his whole head.

"I'm okay! I'm good!" Both MJ and Peter laugh so loud but they did help Ned back to the dock. They then ate snacks by the dock change clothes, eat a late lunch and got permission to check the trees they planted yesterday.

"Why are we checking the plants again?" Ned asks panting as they went up hill.

"That was just an excuse, Ned. The view from the top is really nice. I got more snacks so we can have a picnic up there." MJ said grabbing a branch to help her up the steep slope.

"What?" Ned asks out of breath.

"It's a good idea, Ned. They have tents up there too."

"Yes! They are empty because why have a tent up the mountain in the first freaking place?" Ned grumbles as he grab the same branch MJ held onto to help him uo the slope.

"Be careful." Peter said as he helps Ned up since he's behind them.

"Shit!!"

"Ned!" MJ called out holding out her hand but Ned slipped and he stumble down but Peter was able to push him back.

"You okay?!" MJ went down to help Ned up. Who's now wincing with a scrape arm.

"I'm bleeding!"

"It's just a scratch, looser."

"Phew.. that was close.. Thanks Pete. Peter?"

"Where is he?!" MJ panics looking around where they voth fell down too. Peter's backpack was hanging by a branch couple of feet down a stiff cliff.

"Peter?!! Peter!!!" Ned screams looking down at the cliff that was hidden from all the trees. Peter was able to push Ned away from the cliff but he fell over instead.

"Help!! Help!!!" Ned was full blown panicking and MJ was tapping him.

"Ned, c'mon we got to get help! C'mon!!!" She pulls him up and they run down hill, leaving all their bags there so they can come back.

"Ow.." Peter wakes up with a huge headache, feeling the back of his head and wiping off the wet and warm behind his head.

Blood..

"Shit.." he looks around his eyes blurred from the impact and the concussion. He tries to get up but he fell over as sitting back, eyeing his foot that's bleeding as well. Broken. Definitely not a sprain. Rolling over his pants he almost gag at the sight of a branch stabbing his left foot.

"Okay not broken.. just stabbed.." He groans out. Blood is all over some already dried meaning he's been there quite some time.

He looks around panting.

"My watch!" He quickly looks down at his watch and he curse again.

"Fuck it!" His watch was completely shattered. So was his wrist that's looking broken as well. Falling off a cliff is no joke. If he was a normal person..
Like Ned.. who was supposed to fall and not him.. he would've died.

No. Not his bestfriend.

He was glad it was him.

"Dad.." He cries out in pain looking up the height of his fall. He can't possibly climb uo with a branch in his leg and a broken wrist. Pribably a broken arm too.

"Dad.. help me." He breathes in a shaky breath and he curse again.

"No.. no.. not an attack. Stop it Peter. You're spiderman for God's sake. Pull your self together." But.. he's Peter right now. A high school kid who just wanted to have some fun with his friends. He's no spiderman. He felt the ground under him move. Just a little more movement and his resting place will fall off if he didn't get out of there.

"No.. I am Spiderman. I can.. I can do this.." He tried to stand up again.
Screaming in pain, he end up crawling his way out of the cliff before the floor gave out on him. He finally got to a solid ground after what felt like forever, he limp up to his feet. Using one leg and his good hand taking support from the wall to get him out of the cliff. One wrong move from there and a rock could fall off sending him tumbling further down again. He knew one more fall can kill him this time. He got lucky. Really lucky.

Especially as he watch a landslide happen from where he was sitted before. Looks like somebody was trying to go down from the rocks but they move one rock away and all of them falls out. He's really lucky but he might've used all his luck from here on out. At least he knew that someone was looking.

He sat down by the trees, bleeding out of his foot. He needs to stop the bleeding somehow but he couldn't move. His arms and legs feel like jello and his body is not cooperating.

"It hurts.." he coughs out and he hurls, trying not to vomit but he can't stop it. He lurch forward dropping on all four as he vomit what's left from his stomach into the wet soil. He wipes his lips and he moves back to his sitting position.

His stomach hurts.. and his vomit has blood.

I'm dying.. again.

"Dad.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm doing it again.." he cries out, warm tears falling down his bloodied face as the wound on his head bleeds out, staining his forehead and cheeks.

"I didn't mean too.." he cries out as he stare down his watch.

"I can't give up.. I can't.. I need to apologize.." He sniffs and he press something on his watch taking it off his broken wrist. He grabs the small vial of web fluid from the straps and throwed it up with all his strength up from where he seated. The web blew up like a web grenade more visible from where he was.

They can see that right?

It'll dissolve in 4 hours..

Hopefully they can find him before it does.

"Tony! We need to go now!"

"What? What happened? Is it Peter?!" Tony is now suiting up as Natasha came running in their Cabin.

"I've loss track of the kids. They went out course in the Mountains and only two of them got out. Peter is not with them. I heard them talking about them falling over a cliff." Natasha quickly grab her things and throwed some rope to Clint.

"Shit! Shitshitshit!!! Friday track Peter's watch!"

"Boss, Spiderwatch is offline."

"Fuck! Track the last place it was at. Now!" Friday tell then the coordinates and they all move.

"We'll look for him too." Steve quickly said running out with Clint and Natasha.

"I'm calling the Quinjet." Bruce said knowing the Quinjet has medical facilities inside.

"Tony.." Pepper came holding Morgan who's now crying.

"I got him Pep, I'll find him. Whatever it takes." Tony said hugging his wife and daughter before blasting off the roof fully suited.

"They'll find him, Pep." Bruce said trembling as he thinks of thw worst that could happen.

And he hopes that's not the case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 43
In this book there will be a bunch of one shots, irondad, mommaspider, spideychelle etc..I hope you enjoy! This is my first book so yeah! *awkward gl...
447K 16.5K 82
Just a cute lil story about Ironstrange trying to raise lil Spidey in the safest, non-dangerous way. A happy lil family. Fluff and slight nsfw. So b...
1.4M 38K 165
Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Please request! I need ideas to write about. Note: I don't own Marvel. Or anything real...
19.9K 355 39
Just some one-shots of the avengers with their spiderson. I really suck at descriptions and don't know what else to say. Enjoy!