The Jealousy Club (TJC)#4- Re...

By Beyondtheclosedeyes

"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:"In the middle of nowhere".
Chapter 2:"Clown and new entry".
Chapter 3:"Stalker".
Chapter 4:"The top four".
Chapter 5:"The come back".
Chapter 6:"50 shades of....what?".
Chapter 7:"Curiosity kills a cat".
Chapter 8:"Blood bath".
Chapter 9:"Past has awakened".
Chapter 10:"It's all going to go down".
Chapter 11:"Possessive freaks".
Chapter 12:"An inch apart".
Chapter 14:"Wolves?".
Chapter 15:"My hiccup".
Chapter 16:"The pleasure of cuddles".
Chapter 17:"Twisted red strings".
Chapter 18:"Been a long time".
Chapter 19:"You".
Chapter 20:"The car chase".
Chapter 21:"Secrets out".
Epilogue
The Prestige Club (TPC)#1: "GLAM"

Chapter 13:"Parasite".

949 84 17
By Beyondtheclosedeyes

She looks around her room to find all the ladies gossiping after the event finished. She doesn't even know what to say to them or anything at all.

Why? Because her mind is replaying the event when she came to meet him and he looked so excited but after that call, he looked sad.

Because the door knocked at that moment, he went away without hearing her say anything but did she have anything to say?

She doesn't know why she feels the need to meet him and somehow bring the playful Awais back but she needs to do it. She looks at her dried henna loving the pattern of it and his name hidden in it perfectly. After the ladies went out, she quickly went to the bathroom changing, showering and removing the henna from her hands which left a dark colour already.

She smiles wearing her oversized jersey and white trouser sending him a text to know where he is pacing around the room wondering if she should just call him since he hasn't replied for exactly 1 minute and 40 seconds now.

She is anxious because she never count time like this and here she is doing it.

Exactly at 2 minutes, he replied,

Come to the pool in the basement. Make sure no one follows.

His words felt like ice making her shiver as she opens the door silently walking through the dark house, cursing that it has to be this long for no reason.

"What are you doing?". She heard someone say as she turns around to find Zaina standing behind her with her teddy bear in her hand rubbing her eyes, "Are you going for snacks?".

"Snacks?". She asked confused

Zaina nodded, "Baba sometimes wakes me in the middle of the night taking me to our secret place to have some snacks".

"I am not going to have any snacks. Just fresh air". She said nervously as she wishes that she can leave from here

Zaina gasp, "You cannot tell mommy. Baba said it is between us, please".

She smiles knowing Akbar just do it for him to have something special with his daughter, "I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone that you saw me here. Deal?".

Zaina nodded heading back to her room and she releases a sigh navigating her way through the stairs going to the basement as she looks amazed at the pool in front of her.

Her head turns to the side where the couch was to find him sitting there with no emotions on his face and he do looks like a member of the top tier right now. Whenever they are in public, meetings or anywhere away from their families, they are all just cold, hard and stone men.

"I should have known that your place won't have a regular pool". She said trying to melt the ice as she moves to stands in front of him

His eyes turn to her, "Why do you want to see me?".

She gulps feeling her heart beating loudly at how unfamiliar he looks and she wonders if she were to ever hurt him again, will he become this cold?

"I just wanted to explain". She said smiling tightly, "Can you give me a few minutes?".

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't going to give you my time".

She nodded hesitating as she holds her hand together, "I won't say much but I didn't like you in high school and Rohan is the one who knows about it".

"Why didn't you liked me?. I don't think I ever hurt you?".

"That is in the past and I don't want to repeat that". She said shrugging, "The point is that Rohan is still holding me onto that hate I had for you and he said he wants to know why I agreed to this marriage".

She just said those last words when he stands from the couch abruptly taking a long stride towards her as she moves back almost intimidated by his sharp gaze on her.

As she takes a few steps back tripping falling towards the pool behind her. His arms wrap around her pulling her to his chest as his sharp gaze remains on her, "Why would he want to know your reasons?".

Her heart stops looking at him so close, "I-I don't know".

He narrows his eyes chuckling dryly, "You really don't know?".

She shakes her head innocently, "Maybe because he knows the reason. But I told him that day in the cafe to not speak of them or judge you on it".

"It seems like I have committed some major sin that you talk about me this way". He snapped closing his eyes as he takes a deep breath, "Do you know why I married you?".

"To save me?".

He laughs sarcastically shaking his head, "Do you actually think I married you just to save you?".

"Yes".

"Then what?. I married you to stay with you forever just because I wanted to save you?".

Her eyes widen, "F-Forever?".

He tilts his head poking his right cheeks with his tongue, "What do you mean, love?. If I didn't marry you to keep you with me forever then what?".

"I thought you will leave me after some time to marry that girl your mother wanted".

He raises his eyebrows, "The girl my mother wanted?. Who?".

"You know, the one we met that night?".

He sighs, "Why would I want to marry her?".

"What?". She asks as she moves back to have some space so she can process what is happening, "Why not?".

But as she did take a step back she didn't find any ground and they both fell in the pool. She gasps for air coming back to the surface pushing her hair away from her face as she looks around blinking her eyes.

Her eyes stop when she finds him pushing his hair away from his face and her heart flutters at the sight of him.

He looks gorgeous.

She curses herself for continuing to observe him only to make her heart draw closer to him.

He swims the little distance between them stopping right in front of her and even when he is not touching her, she can feel the tingle in her whole body from the way he looks at her.

"I have you". He said hoarse and she feels her heart speeding again

What? What does he mean? What were they talking about? What is happening to her?

She doesn't know.

Everything went blank and she doesn't even remember anymore why she came here in the first place. This place with him looking enchanting she barely registers him moving closer to her and that is only because his body heat now surrounds her yet her body shivers involuntarily.

"What are you thinking, my love?". He whispers huskily as he inches closer making her breathing hitched as he bends his head down with his one hand moving to her cheeks tracing patterns that she barely registers with the fire her body is lit in, "You want me to do it, don't you?. You have been waiting for this the whole time, right?".

Her mind starts to take her exactly where he is intended and asking her to as she feels the need inside of her.

"Don't you?". He asked as his lips come near her lips, "Because I sure am".

Before she could have said anything his lips descended on her making the fire course through her whole body and she feels the hardness of his lips making her whole body limp against him.

As he pulls her closer she lost herself in the sensation he is providing her with.

They heard a sound from the door she knows she has shut behind her when she came here. He pulls back looking at her and she shakes her head unsure.

She looks from behind the couch to the person walking inside to find Inaya walking in with her phone as she speaks in a hushed tone. She feels his hands holding on her tightly and she turns her head only to come face to face with him.

She feels her cheeks warmly when she thinks about the intimacy of a minute ago. His eyes soften looking at the furious blush on her cheeks as he moves his hand tracing over it with a smile.

"You look beautiful". He mumbles moving a wet strand of her hair away, "Although I don't want my bride getting cold on her wedding day".

"It will be your fault". She hisses jabbing at his chest

He chuckles lowly moving closer to her, "At least you will have a good sleep now".

"I was going to sleep perfectly fine". She said huffing feeling cold now that they are out of water

He wraps his hand around her trying to warm her, "That's why you texted me".

She groans, "Ok. Fine. I didn't like you being angry at me".

He grins, "I should have done that sooner if this was the reward I could have get".

She blushes hiding her face in his chest feeling his chest vibrate knowing he is laughing at her.

"Stop it". She said annoyed

They watch Inaya leave and she escapes before she could she turn around looking at him standing there with a smile on his face as he looks at her.

"Promise me you will never get mad at me again or become cold to me". She said

"Don't give me a reason".

She walks back to her room sending him a text that she is in and he has left the house too. That's when she realises that he had managed to come into the house without any problem but how?

She dials his number and he answers after a ring, "I know you miss me, Laila but we need to sleep. It's our wedding tomorrow in case you don't know".

"I know. But how did you get in the house?".

"Did you forget that the security you have is the security we made?".

"I am going to snitch on you".

"Go ahead and give them all the details of when we met".

She groaned ending the call throwing herself on the bed falling asleep.

"I don't understand why do we have to be in this meeting on my wedding day". He said groaning as he was awake early by Akbar to leave for an urgent meeting, "And why are we having a meeting in the warehouse?".

"It's a parasite". Zafar said tensed

He frowns, "What's the big deal?".

"There isn't any". Akbar said shrugging, "It's an easy one but I wanted us to be here just to make sure when I crush him and the word spread everyone knows how strong we four are".

"I don't even want to be here". Usman said annoyed

"I know you miss your wife but she isn't meeting you anytime soon". Zafar said smirking at Usman sulking face

"I don't even know how does this even implies to me". Usman said frustrated, "I get it is Awais's wedding so he should be the only one to suffer. Why are we in it?".

Akbar shrugged, "Guess our wives loves to annoy us".

"You are no less". He said rolling his eyes, "How is it that you are involved in everyone life?".

"I punched him for that". Zafar said proudly

"So did I". Usman said high fiving Zafar

"And I will if you did something to my wife". He stated stern

Akbar rolls his eyes, "You are all ungrateful. I was the reason Zafar even found his wife and Usman got all the misunderstandings clear. And what did I get?. Punches".

"How is that Zafar was married because of Akbar but Usman wasn't?. He never told me the story". He said confused

"I married her in a marriage office". Usman said, "But I married her again in an event".

"Why is your story so messed up, dude?. Do you have a thing for weird things or they just happen?". He said shaking his head, "Well, Akbar is the reason for my marriage so I am not complaining". He pauses watching Akbar proud face as he added, "Yet".

Akbar face fell, "Ungrateful brats".

They heard the man coming in with his men. All of them immediately went to their stone face and cold eyes looking at him.

"I never thought I will see you all in one place". The man- Dawah said smirking, "Must say, it's a true honour to finally see the best men in the world".

"And your last time". Akbar said leaning back on the wall, "I heard you are trying to overtake our business by spreading false information and taking away our people by force".

"That's a claim without any proofs". Dawah said chuckling as the other glare at him

"Step back". Zafar said clenching his hands, "It won't end pretty for you".

Dawah laughs, "You can't do anything in my town. Your place might be strong in the UK but you are nothing here".

Usman smirks, "Are you sure?".

Akbar dials someone number saying a few words, ending the call. In a second, Dawah's phone rings as he pale hearing the person.

"H-How did you?". Dawah asked scared

"Did you bring these men to hit us?". Awais asked taking steps near him as he smirks, "They are our men".

All the men behind Dawah went to stand behind Awais as he spoke again, "Since you didn't take our warning seriously, you will not have any of your company, employees and property under your name effectively by tomorrow".

He brushes past Dawah who screams at them but their guards stop him.

He opens his car door looking at Akbar, "That is not the only reason why we are here, is it?".

Akbar sighs, "Our security teams are changing".

"Is it time?". He asked thoughtfully

Zafar nodded, "You know the drill. The protocol says we have to change them every 10 years and they have been with us throughout this time".

"So, what's the deal?. We always have teams ready". He said shrugging

"The teams will change tonight". Akbar said

"Can't it be tomorrow?". He asked confused

"No. Rules don't change because we have events, Awais. We will have new teams". Akbar said tiredly

He nodded, "What about the kids?".

"We are keeping the same teams for them after discussions. They are young and these changes can affect them so they all will have a personal guard that will stay with them until they are 25". Usman explained

"That's good". He said as they all went back to get ready

She looks at her dress and she cannot believe that Zainab gets this done in this short time. She realises that Zainab brains work exceptionally.

She heard the door opening thinking it is just one of the ladies she continued to look at herself.

"You look beautiful". She heard his voice making her heart stop

She turns around to find him standing behind her with a charming smile.

"What are you doing here?".

He takes steps towards her, "I missed my wife".

"You can't be here".

"I know". He said smiling, "That is why I am here".

She groans, "I will see you in a few minutes anyway".

"What's the fun in that?".

She kicks his leg satisfied when he winced, "I always wanted to do that. I can't believe I didn't do that first thing when we got married".

"Maybe you were too distracted". He said smirking

"Don't make me do it again". She warned

"Ok. Ok". He said holding his hand in surrender, "I wanted to give you this".

Her eyes widen at the pretty crown, "How am I supposed to wear it?".

"Figure it out, love". He said kissing her cheeks as she blushes and he laughs running away

She never thought that there will be a day where she will stand on the stage of a magnificent wedding looking at the unfamiliar people around her yet feeling warm.

Because of the one person that has been holding her hand since she first places her hand in his hand. The way his hand hold her hand tightly makes her heart flutter and he is the one who is working to be sure that she is enjoying herself.

Just like this is the last wedding of the top tier, they all did their best to make it grand and it worked.

This has to be the wedding of this century.

"Come on". He said dragging her to the backdoor as he opens the door of his sports car helping her get in

"Did you buy a new one?". She asked narrowing her eyes when he starts the car and he smiles cheekily at her

"It's my wedding". He said shrugging, "That crown truly looks beautiful on you".

She smiles, "When am I not beautiful?".

"That's true". He said grinning as she blushes

"You were not supposed to agree".

"I hate lying".

His phone rings and he asked her to answer the call putting it on speaker.

"What is wrong with you?". Akbar screamed making them wince, "Didn't I told you that we are under threat?".

He shrugged holding her hand kissing it to assure her when she looks tensed.

"I know you can handle it".

"I can. But this time the threat is not small. It's the mafia, Awais". Akbar said stressed, "Wait for the team to reach you at least. Stop over-speeding".

"I know you will keep us safe no matter what, Akbar". He said smiling lightly

He turns to look at her smiling as he cannot help but wonder how he got lucky.

"No. Listen to me--". Akbar started and the exact minute a truck hit his car throwing it off the road

The car turns around for a while before it stops upside down. He blinks his eyes feeling the blood oozing from a different side as he calls her name but didn't get any response.

He blinks again clearing his vision enough to find her bleeding with her eyes close.

"No. No. Please save her". He cried, "Please, just save her. Only her".

And then his eyes closed leaving them abandoned on an empty road, bleeding profusely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1K 4
"Know one thing very clearly, babe. I will never be bound to you for eternity at the cost of anything. Even my life." She was all alone in the world...
85K 5.2K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
18.4K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
1.4K 57 46
[MAJOR WIP & EDITING GOING ON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] A past to run from. A new country to settle in. And avoiding men's touch in every way pos...