๐„๐‹๐„๐”๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€...

By chocolex122

...๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ... "Tell the world to fuck itself and le... More

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž : ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž
๊จ„๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐€ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐’เฐŒ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜น๏ธŽ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„โ˜น๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ค๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐€๐๐˜ (๐Š๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐€) ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐”๐„ โ™ค

๐„๐‹๐„๐”๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€

4.8K 178 46
By chocolex122

"At this rate you're basically her sugar baby!"

"Yo Birdy! Am I your Sugar Baby?"

"Yes. Yes you are. Problem?"

"Nope. Not at all."

~~~~~

In which, Bella Swan always kept herself in cage. A cage she wanted to escape. A cage she struggled to release herself from. She hated everything it stood for and always had this intense urge to wander without restriction. The desire for freedom. With the Cullens she liked to think she found that freedom. Until they left her... and she realized she never had it.
But with the parting words of a self proclaimed enemy, Bella learns that she shouldn't find her freedom in others but within herself.

Brittany O'Grady as Isabella Bella Swan

"I'm jealous of birds, I know it sounds weird but I wanna know what it's like to spread my wings and fly."

Alex Meraz as Paul Lahote

"Birdy, I think you're forgetting that air is a fundamental part of living, in other words breathe before you pass out."

Isaiah Mustafa as Charlie Swan

"He makes you happy, that's enough for me."

Julia Jones as Leah Clearwater

"Bella Swan, hyper? Are we talking about the same girl?"

Naomi Scott as Angela Webber

"If it makes you happy do it. Jessica's just bitter that you got another hotty fawning over you."

Steven Strait as Jacob Black

"He's bad for you, Bella, can't you see that! You can fight it if you wanted to!"

Tinsel Korey as Emily Young

"Everyone has their own love language, Jacob, just because you don't understand theirs doesn't mean you have the right invalidate it. He enjoys it and it makes her happy. Drop it."

Alisha Boe as Kim Thatcher

"Welcome to the wolf chicks Izzy my dear, Its gonna be one bumpy ride!"

Froy Gutierrez as Edward Cullen

"What did you do?!"

Sarah Gadon as Rosalie Hale

"What you should have done."

Tashi Rodriguez as Alice Cullen

"She was my best friend! I loved her and you made me leave her! I hate you!"

Everyone Else as Themselves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 556 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
369K 12.1K 30
Milly Swan was the sweetest girl anyone would ever have the pleasure to meet. She was a breath of fresh air to anyone that came across her, and it wa...
47.9K 1.4K 15
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
257K 16.6K 109
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...