Sing to Me// Fred Weasley

By Harry_potterslut

*DISCONTINUED* In the Wizarding World on the 25th birthday, each wizard/witch is given a two-way journal that... More

Intro
Intro pt2
Spotify Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

665 17 14
By Harry_potterslut

⚠🌶Spice warning 🌶⚠
(there will be some gifs throughout the chapter for better visual.)

Previously:

'All of a sudden Athena pushed the redhead down on the bed and started to kiss him passionately.'
-

*Third person POV*

Fred's arms wrapped around her midriff and brought the both of them to a sitting position, Athena straddling his lap and her hands running through the back of his soft ginger hair.

Fred knew that Athena's veela would take over soon so he took over, for now, he gently flipped her over so now he was hovering over her. Fred threw off Athenas shirt and she did the same to him. His soft lips quickly closing the gap between them, Fred's hand running through her hair and Athena's went all over his body, taking him in and sizing him up.

Fred's mouth trailed down to her jawline and collarbone, sucking and kissing the sweet skin making his own marks on the blonde. He started to go down further, leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach. Fred began kissing the newly exposed skin. Athena unbuckled his belt and ripped it off, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them down for him to take off the rest, leaving him in only his boxers and her in her panties and bra.

Fred slowly brought his head back up to hers, kissing Athena like there wasn't gonna be a tomorrow. He moved to her neck and right when he sucked on the spot right below her ear, the veela took over. Athena could still see, hear and smell like normal but her actions were completely taken over by the veela. Her eyes changed from their normal deep ocean blue to straight black. Athena flipped Fred over so she was back on top, Fred laying down and letting her do her thing. She kissed all over his body, looking for the right place to mark him. She suddenly stopped and looked back up to meet his chocolate brown eye, her own changing from blue to black fighting for dominance. Her eyes changed to their normal deep blue and she asked in a worried tone.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure about you, so yes, I'm sure." And with that, her eyes turned back to black and he could see fangs growing in her mouth. Her mouth hovered over the spot she was about to mark, the back of his left shoulder. Then he could feel the fangs pinch through his skin, he let out winces and cries of pain, his grip on her hips tightened and teeth gritted together. but like he said, the pain only lasted a few seconds, he could feel some sort of tingling sensation go through his system and now he knew, he was forever Athena's, and Athena was forever his. Now he would be able to know what she's feeling and when she's in danger, no matter how far apart they are.

Athena was still attached to the spot where she just marked and Fred's hands ran up and down his mate's back. She was there for a minute, letting the serum enter his body and making sure it flowed through with ease.

Her fangs slowly grew back into her gums and Athena grew in control again. She didn't want to lift up from the mark she just left, she heard the noises he made when the fangs first pinched through him. She started to gently kiss the mark, she could tell it was still sensitive from the way his hands would grip tighter around her hips.

Fred knew she was in control again from how gentle she was being, he could feel her tense up and he could faintly feel the worry radiating off her body.

"Love, I'm alright." He whispered in her ear, his arms wrapping around her back and she noticeably relaxed in his embrace.

Athena laid on his chest, taking in his scent, she soon fell asleep to the smell of love surrounding her, and Fred did the same.

*Morning*😏

Fred woke up to his beautiful blonde-haired girl sleeping on his chest, her ear where she could hear his heartbeat, eyes closed and lips slightly parted, her hair was sprawled outgoing in almost every direction and their legs intertwined with each other. She started to stir awake, slowly opening her eyes and taking in her surroundings, she locked her eyes with his.

"Good morning beautiful," Fred said in his sleepy morning voice and a smile spreading across his cheeks.

"Good morning handsome," Athena replied with a smile on her face, she lifted her head up off his chest so she could look at the mark. She lightly glided her thumb over the two holes she had created and lightly kissed it, in hopes it would somehow make it feel better.

"It doesn't hurt any more love." Everything was silent for a minute before Athena spoke up.

"I love you too." And Fred smiled like a mad man. He wrapped his arms around Athena and brought his lips to meet hers. He flipped the two over to where he was on top. Athena's legs wrapped around his torso bringing him closer.

Eventually, his lips left Athena's and worked their way down to her collarbone. He sucked on her collarbone and a breathy moan slipped from her lips, her hands gliding up his back and her fingers ran through his hair.

Fred's kisses soon when south, his mouth kissing and his tongue swirling around her nipple, then doing this same to the other side. He kissed down to her pantie line, and with his teeth he pulled then down her legs and kissed his way back up, making Athena's heat grow more wet than it already was. Fred wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her up to a seating position, unclipping her bra and sliding it off with ease.

Athena then pushed him down on the bed and straddled his lap, knowing how much he liked it. But today, she wanted to make him beg. Her lips met his and started to passionately kiss him, slowly grinding her hips on his rock-hard dick, the only thing separating them was a single piece of fabric. Fred let out deep grown against her lips, slightly bucking his hips up for more friction. When he didn't receive more friction, he let out a shaky breath and pushed her lips away.

"Athena, you killing me here." He whined. Athena could sense the desperation and feel his chest dropping and rising deeply.

"What's the magic word?" She whispered in his ear, lightly biting his earlobe.

"Athena, for Merlin's sake just ride me." He pleaded. Athena got up from him and slowly pulled down his boxers, throwing them somewhere in the room. He was rock hard, Athena bent down and licked the pre-cum off his erection, then kissed his tip and made her way back up to straddle Fred once again. She grinded her folds against his dick, he let out a shaky breath and bucked his hips forward wanting more.

"Athena, p- please." He begged so that's what she did. Athena positioned her heat to the tip of his dick, she slowly lowered herself, both letting out soft moans of pleasure. Fred reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his wand, pointing it towards the door, and said between breaths.

"Muffliato."

And with that said, Athena lowered herself, going all the way down. His dick touching a new spot, Fred closed his eyes in pleasure but Athena wanted to look at him.

"Open your damn eyes." She demanded, and that's what he did, no hesitation, their eyes locking. Athena bent down and kissed his lips slowly moving her hips in a circular motion. Fred could barely kiss her back with the amount of pleasure running through his system.

"Fuck, your p-perfect." He whimpered between breaths. Athena smiled against his cheek and continued doing what she was doing. It went on like that for a couple more minutes, shaky breaths, small whimpers, and lots of small kisses. Fred's arms wrapped around her midriff and flipped them over, Fred on top and Athena laying on her back. He started to slowly rock his hips into hers. Athena let out a moan filled with pleasure and her hands gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin.

"F-Freddie.... harder." Athena pleaded, desperation filling her voice. Fred's hips started to rock harder into her. The room was blessed with the sound of their bodies smacking each other and their soft moans and whimpers.

"Fucking hell..." Fred growled.

A knot was forming in her lower stomach, and she could feel her walls tighten, letting her know her high was coming soon.

"Freddie.... I'm gonna-... "

"Not yet princess," Fred said in a soft but demanding voice. Athena started to squirm from the euphoric feeling taking over her body. She could feel his erection start to twitch inside her, letting the both of them know that his high was coming soon as well.

"Now princess," Fred whispered in her ear, her legs shook, cries became louder and her nails digging further into the skin on his back. Fred grunted, his breathing growing deep and his pace becoming uneven.

Athena could feel her core being filled with warm liquid, Fred still slowly pumping in and out, planting every last drop inside her.

He laid down next to Athena and brought her in his arms, cupping the side of her face with his hand and rubbed his thumb over her cheek.

Athena cuddled back, her head laying on his shoulder and legs intertwined.

"I fucking love you," Fred said while pulling her closer in his embrace.

"I love you more." She said as she pecked his collarbone.

"As much as I would absolutely love to just stay like this all day, I also don't want kids yet soooo....."

"I'm on birth control," Athena said with a slight laugh.

"Oh, that's good."

"Just let me know when you want me to stop taking it."

"Really? You wanna go there?"

"I'm ready when you are."

"Are you ready to be my girlfriend?" Athena looked up at her mate with the biggest smile stretched across her face.

"Until the very end." She said and kissed him on the lips.

-

Favorite Harry Potter character?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1K 14
Athena Bennett & Fred Weasley are in love- everyone knows that. But Athena gets constantly tired of Fred's flirting with the new girl at Number 12 Gr...
172 14 6
He promised her they'll back together after the war when breaking up with her amidst the war - She held onto that hope Unfortunately, he lost his tw...
411 31 5
Mia, a devoted Harry Potter fan since high school, has maintained her passion for the series through fanfiction and repeated viewings. She particular...