Gen Y The Series "DESTINY" Co...

By shine21_devine

REMINDER : If you like the story please share. Other ThanuPhai shippers might not read this yet. ___________... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 (Valentine's Day I)
CHAPER 2 (Valentine's Day II)
CHAPTER 2 (Valentine's Day III)
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10 (Field trip II)
CHAPTER 11 (Field trip III)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHARACTERS💘
CHAPTER UPDATES & [FMV]

CHAPTER 9 (Field trip I)

1.3K 44 14
By shine21_devine

After being engrossed in their numerous job tasks for several days, the students are eventually able to unwind. When Phai saw Pok and Tong standing in front of the bulletin board, he walked over to see too.

"What is it?" He asks while walking to the position of Pok and Tong.

"We will go on a field trip," Pok said pointing at the pinned-on sign.

"Aw, that's nice," he says, taking a moment to look at Pok and the paper.

"What is that?" Sab appears and questions the individuals in a brief period.

"We will have a field trip."

Phai found something else on the bottom of other bound sheets as it immersed him in the data. For a few seconds, he sees that there is a picture behind the post. After a small chilly wind blows to the portion he is seeing, the upper paper shift upward, capturing an image of two figures he recognizes. In his panic, he grabs the
picture. It was the photo on the rooftop the day Thanu helps him when something got into his eyes.

"let me see the information! Whe..re"
Sab was confused by Phai's actions,
which triggered his curiosity as he
geared up to look for information on the bulletin board.

Phai awkwardly laughs and steps back causing them to shift their focus to Phai, as they bend their necks to the side. Phai right away hides his right hand on his back.

"What was that?" as to Phai's suspicious behavior, Sab change interest from the news to his friend.

"Noth..ing!" Phai exclaimed stuttering.

"Hey, Phai..let us look at it.. show it to us" Sab is so curious to the object Phai's hiding. When Phai notices Sandee, he called him and rushes towards him while Sab followed behind.

"We will have a field trip!!" He said as soon as he faces Sandee.

"Really?" Sandee asked calmly, but it disturbed him why he was seeing the individual awkward today and Sab kept bugging Phai to figure out what he was hiding.

"Oi, Phai! I want to see it, I swear I will not tell them."

"What are you doing?" Sandee raised his left eyebrows, wondered why they are like that. Pok and Tong are just standing and watch the three as quite entertaining.

"Phai is hiding something!" Sab change to the side that causes Phai to move to the opposite of Sandee.

"I told you it's nothing!" Still moving from time to time, when Sab tries to approach him.

"I don't believe you! Let me see!!"

"No!! now shoo!!" As he wants to drive the person away from him, then a voice interrupted, which causes them to look to the back.

"Klui!" Sab was the one to utter Klui's name before the other.

"I'm, back!!!" Klui exclaimed, then stretch his hands into the air, giving a gesture of a hug.

"Where have you been? It's been so long! we thought you change your school and not study here?!" Sab sulky asked his friend.

"It's a long story, but I just fixed my schedule and took a series of tests to catch up, and I heard there'll be a field trip?"

"Yeah, I'm so happy you are here!" Sab moves beside Klui and happily holds him, leaving Phai behind.

"Me too, I'm glad we will be able to bond again!"

"Whoah! Let's go on a field trip!"

The two jump as they keep hugging together while the other watches them. Phai smiles when Klui forgets about the photo he is holding. After a bit, a huge number of students crowded around the bulletin board to hear the news, and everyone giggled, smiling at each other as they read about the trip.
.
.

.
.

"Did you remember to carry my sunglasses?" Kalae asked Sab, who was busy searching through his bag for that stuff.

"Yes, it's in here...wait" Sab said as he rummaged through the pack, eventually finding it and handing it over to Kalae.

"Good, this time I will make sure I can lure girls" Kalae said after putting the sunglass on, while brushing his hair to the back. The other snorted and murmur.

"Pervert"

"Please proceed to your assigned buses as we are about to depart in a few minutes"

All the students form a line and board their designated buses. Phai was looking for an empty seat when someone called for his attention. The person who will be his seatmate will be difficult to deal with knowing he won't be able to suggest a seat change.

"Here, it's still available"

"Um" Phai paused, raises his head, sees around hoping for another empty seat.

"There are no vacant seats anymore, here, don't be shy, I believe you remember me before, here come and sit" Padbok didn't hesitate to offer the seat to Phai as he knows the person is Kit's brother and Thanu's person of interest, a sudden ring and feeling of nosing the young surge in his mind.

Phai exhaled and to leave it as he doesn't have a choice to get the chance to sit next to the window. When the bus stops at their destination, everybody slowly steps out to the buses and walks towards the beach, others began taking selfies and pictures of the surroundings.

"Wow, this place is so beautiful!" Sab said as he stretches his arms and spins his body, sensing the place. The salty breeze and the waves coming from the sea make him relaxed and got excited to take off his shoes to feel the sand under his feet. Klui run towards the side of the water and made a cute pose for his picture.

"Hey, take me a picture! here!"

"Let's go over there!" Tong grab Pok and went to the other side, away from the group until everyone made their own choices to take photos of the beautiful place.

"Do you want to take pictures? Let me take it" he holds the cellphone, preparing to take a shot for Sandee.

"Sure" Sandee steps back and looks behind to make sure the coconut tree is there to include. When the boys went to the hotel and get the keys to their assigned room, Sandee notices Phai with a pale blank face. He moves closer and asks.

"Phai, what's wrong?"

" Nothing" with a faint smile.

" Let's have your favorite dish later"

"Oi, you are starting again, aren't you afraid of us?"

"shu up!" Sandee sly smiled and yelled to shut his friend because he knows the person beside him doesn't like it. They entered Pok and Tong's room, inside has clean and well-decorated curtains there's a balcony with the scenery of the sea.

"Wow, you got a beautiful view in here!" Sab looks at the beautiful sea while Kalae puts his heavy bag down and bends his head to crack out of exhaustion. They stay inside for a rest.

"Our room is next to you guys, so we will go then.." Sandee said he realizes they have much stuff to prepare as he is with Phai and Kalae in one room.

"Let's go, I have to arrange my things too" Sab grab Klui as they are partners in one room in the last room. The boys left and said goodbye to each other. Since it is their first evening, they have no event for the students to have a rest. The group goes to a near restaurant to take their meal.

"Phai you look pale, are you alright?" Sab became worried about Phai when he looks at him as his skin became white. Everyone looks at him too, and he wears a weak smile, trying not to look so ill. He was uncomfortable during and after the transportation, though he drank some medicines, it seems ineffective because he feels still the same. Phai feels sick every time he will have a long trip since childhood that's why he needs to be near the window to get some fresh air.

"You go guys first, maybe I'll just eat later, after taking more rest" Phai with a weak tune asserted to his friend.

"Ok, better take a rest first, let's go we will send you" as Kalae touched him on his right shoulder.

''No... I can still walk beside it is just near, have your dinner, people are already occupying the seats, I can still go back''

"Are you sure? Sandee grabs his arm, but Phai takes it to loose.

"Yeah"

"Ok see yah, take a good rest" all the boys said goodbye to Phai, he made to stand straight preventing himself not to sway until he didn't see them. He ambles upon walking and holds to the wall of the small alley if he feels out of balance. The road was dark, but thanks to the light coming from the surrounding houses, the pavement is clear.

"Hi! where are you going?" Phai raises his eyes to look at the person who greeted him. He made a sour smile at Padbok when he saw him as he feels so dizzy and wanted to be in the room soon.

"I didn't expect to bump you here, are you.." Padbok could not continue as the person is fainting. Then a quick hand captures Phai before he collapses to the ground.

"Phai! Are you ok?" Thanu caught Phai in his arms on time.

After the meeting with the seniors about the events, Thanu goes back. While looking at the list he noticed Padbok talking to someone, when he wants to ignore them he caught the other person as familiar. He walks closer to be sure and discovered it was Phai.

"Mm, I'm ok" Phai mumble. He stretches his arm to move to the side, but the senior didn't move an inch.

Padbok got annoyed seeing the two in that posture then snorted before saying. "Oi, Why did you appear out of nowhere?"

"Let's go I'll bring you to your room" Thanu got worried about the person in his embrace, so rather than answering Padbok, he ignores him.

"Hey!" Padbok again snorted. He can't believe Thanu ignored him and left with Phai without looking like no one else was there. He grinned as he is so pissed off and walk away.
.

.
.
.

"Fuck you bastard!" with sharp tune, then he kicked the sand, which caused it to scatter upwards.

"Ouch! What the hell! Be careful, will you?" The sand grains caused by the kick made Klui shocked. He glares at the person in front but was more surprised.

"Will you set your ass aside! Don't scatter around! Are you a mushroom that grows anywhere?!"

"Hey! Watch out with your mouth, did you own this place! Huh!"

"Stop it Klui, he is our senior" Kalae swift to stop the person before his friend utters an insulting word.

"Huh! I don't care, respect is earned, not given! Did his parents not teach him good manners!"

"Say it to me again?!!" Making a fist to strike the boy, but stopped by Padbok friends running up behind him.

"Padbok, stop it, they are just freshmen!"

"Yeah hold yourself"
.
.
.

"Klui?"

"P'Wayu,!" Kit together with Wayu and Mark move towards the group.

"You, now my brother is here, P'Wayu! he is bullying me.. " he whined as he moves and hugs his older brother.

"Wayu we are sorry for your brother, Padbok is not in a good mood" Jack expresses to apologize.

"You are not supposed to apologize, it is he who should be sorry!" Replied with a sulky and irritating tune. Klui throws a glance at the senior, but Padbok snorted without remorse.

"You're getting on my nerve, that's why!" He doesn't want to throw all his anger at the boy, but he can't help it and he also remember what Klui did to his orders at the café where the group worked as an intern.

"Padbok! Come let's talk"

"Sorry again we will leave first"
.
.
.

"Are you alright? What made him so annoyed?"

"I don't know, he just appeared out of nowhere, angry for no reason! Look at the sand on my shirt!"

"Ok, ok what is important is you're alright, just keep away from him"

"Huh? As if I'm the one who finds trouble" Klui feels pissed, that it's like it is his fault.

"Just keep away from him" He knows Klui inside out who is the type of person who gets pissed when someone does bad things first. After a moment, Sandee changed his eyes to Kit and asks.

"P'Kit, did you just get here now?"

"Yes, I had to finish something necessary first, which is why we arrived late"

"Where is Nong Phai, by the way?" Noting that his brother wasn't there with the boys from the start.

"He takes rest because of travel sickness" Sab replied to Kit. Kit short remembers Phai is a person not used to long-distance travel.

"Oh, he can't still get over with that kind of sickness"

"M, I remember it too before when we also drove from our school to your university P'Kit to watch some soccer Phai faint on the bench" Out of the blue, Kalae remembered that happened before. Thanu was there also as he foresees that someone will faint.

"Yeah, P'Wayu got also to the infirmary because he collapsed too" Klui added.

"Oh, so it happens to Phai also?" It surprised Wayu he didn't expect that Phai happened to be there. Then Kit looks at him.

"Yeah, I remember, P'Thanu brought you to the infirmary, when we arrived and talk to you, that's when we saw them on the other bed as Phai fainted too"

"Destiny, hmm" Wayu murmured the term.

"P'Wayu what did you say?" As Klui moves his head up, he then asked his brother after he uttered in a murmur.

"Huh? Nothing! Nothing, haha"

"Ok now, Let's eat or just take out?" Mark broke the conversation because he is starving.

"Okay, I'll buy food for Nong as well" Kit utter and the rest of the group headed to the restaurant to order their food.
.
.
.
.

When they enter the room, Thanu removes the person from his embrace and places him in a bed whose eyes remained close. Phai wanted to vomit because of dizziness and stomach ache but cannot do so. He wanted Thanu to go, but his mouth remained silent with the weak force, he opened his eyes while lying on his back on the bed and saw Thanu staring at him with a worried expression.

"How is your feeling? Is it okay if I call your brother?" However, Phai shakes his head in rejection. "You have taken no medication, have you?" Phai with a pale facelifts a small smile and nodded to answer the other that he already took some medicine.

"Then why you are still like this? You should take good care of yourself " while he caresses the white small face of Phai."Wait here.. I'm going to get some medicine in my room" Thanu arrange Phai's blanket to cover the body and stands he gives a glance to phai before locking the door.
.
.
.
.

"Phai.. phai are you feeling ok now? Here we brought food for you" When Kit saw Phai waking up, he walked over and sits beside the person while the other stands around looking at them.

"P'Kit" he utters his brother's name soon as he saw him.

"Yes, I'm here, your friends told me you are feeling sick.. come and eat then drink some medicine" Kit says and helps his brother in sitting down. Phai is now ok than before, though he can still sense a minor ache.

"Are you feeling Ok now?" Kit asks Phai, and the other nodded.

"Good, we were worried when we saw you like a corpse!" Sab laughed at his joke, but everyone else was all staring at him.

"Idiot" Kalae uttered.

"Sorry"

"Um, guys, you can go now, who's his roommate by the way?" Kit asked as he arranges Phai's blanket. He doesn't want to bother the group anymore as Phai needed rest and so like the others, so he requested them to leave first.

"Me and Kalae" Sandee answered after he pointed Kalae.

"Aw, if it's Ok I'll stay here for a while to take care of Nong"

"Sure P'Kit"

"P'Thanu?" Wayu shifts his attention to the door and notices Thanu standing outside. Thanu enters, and everyone turns to stare at him.

"Is he Ok now?"

"He is getting ok now, how did you know?" Kit uttered and ask as he wonders something.

"I saw him collapsing and brought him back here, and I also brought some medicine" Thanu explained.

"Aw"

"Um, here is the medicine"

"Thank you P'Thanu, it is good you saw him"

"Sure.."

"P'Thanu, Wayu, you can go now so that you can rest too.."

Both Wayu and Thanu accompany the boys to their rooms before heading back to their room. While walking along a small alley, Wayu stared at the person in front of him. He coughed to get the senior's attention, but he ignored him. He speeds up, and this time he is right alongside him.

☆☆☆

It's done !😅 I don't have anything to say other than, Have Nice Day to All!🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 77 13
Love at first sight., they say it's like a spark which ignites our hearts instantly, ablaze. I don't believe it.. But., The moment our eyes met, I t...
83.2K 3.2K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
52.2K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
84.4K 3.4K 56
"I wanted to remind him of the night we cleared things out. He has all the right to fear especially that we're deviating from the norm. But what is r...