The escapee - Marvel

By Br3adst1ck

Fourteen-year-old Seven has spent her entire life imprisoned in the HYDRA and Red Room facility, experimented... More

Chapter 1 - Alone in New York
Chapter 2 - Peter Parker
Chapter 3 - Identity crisis
Chapter 4 - Who are the avengers?
chapter 5 - Crashing the meeting
Chapter 6 - Mind Games and Nicknames
Chapter 7 - Trapped in the cell
Chapter 8 - Trust
Chapter 9 - Flashback
Chapter 11 - The black widow recreation project
Chapter 12 - Important meetings
Chapter 13 - Becoming a mother
Chapter 14 - Hot & cold
Chapter 15 - Relief
Chapter 16 - The facility
Chapter 17 - "Natalia"
Chapter 18 - "Basically Peter's mom"
Chapter 19 - The necklace
Chapter 20 - Late night talks
Chapter 21 - Trip to SHIELD
Chapter 22 - "It's you"
Chapter 23 - Another mission
Chapter 24 - Shadow
Chapter 25 - Death wish
Chapter 26 - "Romanoff or Rogers?"
Chapter 27 - Parties and planning
Chapter 28 - "Screw this"
Chapter 29 - Ballet routines
Chapter 30 - Fake plants
Chapter 31 - Exposed
Chapter 32 - An eventful patrol
Chapter 33 - Unusual activity
Chapter 34 - "Midtown school of science and technology"
Chapter 35 - Red Room facility
Chapter 36 - The aftermath
Chapter 37 - The lesbians and their dog
Chapter 38 - A gut-wrenching ache
Chapter 39 - "He's dying"
Chapter 40 - A new side to Romanoff
Chapter 41 - "She was a pretty everything"
Chapter 42 - awakening
Chapter 43 - unlikely relationship advice
Chapter 44 - bright neon orange
Chapter 45 - The fake name
Chapter 46 - Thomas, Parker, and Thompson.
Chapter 47 - "Ned wants to know your star sign"
Chapter 48 - The truth, the fight, and the recompense.
Chapter 49 - Cookies
Chapter 50 - Rooftops
Chapter 51 - The changes fall brings
Chapter 52 - More than a crush
Chapter 53 - A really shitty day
Chapter 54 - Drenched
Chapter 55 - Fifth period geometry
Chapter 56 - "Welcome home"
Chapter 57- Pessimism Vs Realism
Chapter 58 - Ivan's idea of a practical joke
Chapter 59 - The red room
Chapter 60 - The motherland
Chapter 61 - Grey hairs and great peripheral vision
Chapter 62 - Grief that swallows you whole
Chapter 63 - Funerals
Chapter 64 - The older widows
Chapter 65 - Time
Chapter 66 - Happiness? Disappointment? Longing?
Chapter 67 - "Who is she, anyway?"
Chapter 68 - Tea
Chapter 69 - December
Chapter 70 - Opal Abbott, Fanny Longbottom, and Toby Grey,
Chapter 71 - Casino
Chapter 72 - Notebooks & love confessions.
Chapter 73 - Unfinished business.
Chapter 74 - A death in the family
Chapter 75 - "Blondes have the most fun"
Chapter 76 - "It's complicated doll, I am sorry."
Chapter 77 - Broken wi(n)dows
Chapter 78 - for the window.
Chapter 79 - "I don't know, something went wrong."
Chapter 80 - Yelena
Chapter 81 - "Puppy Patrol"

Chapter 10 - "Magic"

36.5K 1.1K 223
By Br3adst1ck

Wanda and Seven burst through the medbay doors, frantically searching for the team, but they only found Bruce and Tony, running around the room, setting up equipment.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Tony yelled at Wanda who was now helping them set up, moving several things with her mind at the same time, leaving Seven in awe.

"She wanted to come down Tony, I wasn't going to stop her"

Before Tony could respond, the medbay doors burst open again, a panicked Clint and Sam running in, holding Natasha's weak and bloodied body.

"Get her on the table now!" Tony yelled, and Bruce ran over getting ready to remove the bullets

"She's too weak Tony, Her body will shut down if I remove them now" Bruce replied, finally getting to see Natasha's almost lifeless form as he hooked her up to a machine to track her heartbeat. The beeping sound filled the room, relieving them all but it was weak and gradually becoming slower.

Seven was in shock, she couldn't move and so she watched from the back, unnoticed as everything happened in slow motion. 

She watched as both Tony and Bruce moved around her body, trying to save Natasha and she could see both Wanda and Clint crying on the other side of the room. Sam had left, going to notify the others of what had happened. 

Suddenly the beeping turned into one long noise and both men stood back in defeat, Bruce muttering "no" over and over while Tony just began yelling, angrily. 

Seven snapped out of her trance when the beeping stopped and she began walking towards Natasha's body, she was flatlining, basically dead already and Seven didn't know if she would be able to save her now but she shut her eyes and focused on the body and her thoughts.

"Bring her back!" Tony yelled, waving his hands at Bruce

"I can't" Bruce just shook his head, tears spilling from his eyes

"BRING HER BACK GODDAMIT BRUCE" Tony pounded the table, making everyone flinch at the sudden noise.

"I CAN'T TONY, DON'T YOU GET IT? I CANT"

Seven was trying to help Natasha but the loud screaming match wasn't helping her focus. "Could you both shut the hell up" She hissed at them while coming to a stop at Natasha's bedside, placing her palms to the woman's forehead.

Both men stopped yelling and all eyes turned to the teenager who was now right by Natasha's flatlining body, her palms against her skin. Tony had the urge to run over and pull her away but didn't, standing completely perplexed instead. 

Seven focused on her power, her thoughts being only of healing Natasha, blocking all the others from her mind. She had never attempted anything this big before, sure she had healed wounds but basically bringing back a dead body to life was something completely different, and she wasn't sure she could pull it off. 

Using up every last piece of energy she had, Seven screamed as a surge of power flowed through her body into her palms and she could feel herself becoming physically exhausted but she couldn't stop. Not when she was so close. She screamed again as several more power surges rushed through her body before she heard the machine beep again and she pulled her hands away, opening her eyes and seeing Natasha's chest moving again. She had done it. Seven breathed in relief before dropping to the ground, blacking out.

-----------------------

When Seven woke up again she was disorientated and confused but she soon remembered the events of what happened, and she felt proud of herself for pulling it off. 

She slowly opened her eyes, startled by the bright light, and sat up, she was in some sort of hospital bed? Otherwise than feeling exhausted she considered herself completely fine and she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, wobbling a little and catching herself on a nearby table before being able to walk again. 

Seven exited the medbay and immediately recognized the hallway from when she had run down it earlier with Wanda and she turned left, heading towards where she remembered last being conscious. 

Both Bruce and Tony's heads turned when they heard someone enter the room and they were confused to see Seven wondering inside. She had passed out Ten hours ago and they were still trying to figure out what they had witnessed.

Seven was suddenly very anxious. What would they say? How would they react? She was relieved when she saw Natasha, still unconscious but very much alive, both men sat next to her bedside. 

Tony spoke first when Seven had made her way fully into the room, standing opposite him and Bruce on the other side of Natasha. "So we should probably discuss what happened in here earlier"

"I mean we can, but we don't have to" Seven suggested, being met with very disapproving looks.

"Where's the team?" She asked interested, suddenly noticing their absence.

"They all went up to bed. They have been updated on the situation through"

"So they all know?" Seven questioned, looking at the floor

"Yeah, they know as much as we know, so you better start talking"

Seven sighed before coming to the conclusion that they couldn't be really mad at her considering she had brought their friend back from the dead, right?

"I have powers, had them for as long as I can remember. Pretty sure it was the result of an experiment gone wrong." She stated simply.

"And what would those powers entail?" Bruce asked, his curiosity peaked.

"Ability to heal" She started speaking, looking at Bruce "Ability to inflict harm," She said, looking at Tony "Annndddd" she drew out the word, "Control over the elements".

Both scientists looked at her in amazement, how did they not realize that she had powers all along?

"Control over the elements?" Tony asked, "what does that look like?"

Seven brought both her hands up, palms facing the ceiling and in her left hand, she created a pool of water, sculpting it until it was a circle and moving it towards Bruce who reached out and poked it, shocked when it regained its shape. while keeping the circle of water floating, she moved her right palm far away from them all as it went up in flames, the flame staying in her hand. 

As quick as it started she made it all disappear, proud of her control, she turned back to the men, who were both staring at her completely shocked.

"That was-" Tony started speaking before being cut off.

"Incredible" Bruce finished and Seven simply smiled at them both. 

"Are the bullets out?" Seven questioned, pointing at Natasha,

"I removed three" Bruce started before sighing and looked at the ground. "But one is so close to her heart that if I make one wrong move then it will kill her. 

"I can get it out if you want," Seven said, knowing that her magic could just heal where the bullet had ripped through, causing it to completely disappear as if it was never there.

"And how are you planning on doing that? I'm pretty sure you aren't a teenage surgeon" Tony mocked unimpressed.

"Simple" She shrugged before walking back over Natasha and closing her eyes, repairing the ripped tissue and relieving the pressure on her heart. "Magic" She turned back to Tony, a smug smile on her face before turning and facing Bruce. "the bullet is gone, meaning she will probably wake up in the next twelve hours on her own."

"Oh yeah? And where did the bullet go?" Tony asked skeptically.

"I guess you'll never know" Seven stated, causing Tony to frown. "I suggest you both go get some sleep, I'm happy to stay here and watch her and your ceiling woman can notify you if things change. When she wakes up she'll feel quite sore but otherwise fine."

"you think we're going to leave her with you?" Tony scoffed

"I think that if I wanted to harm you Stark," she said as she pulled a chair over to Natasha's bedside and sat down. "I would have done it a long time ago."

Tony looked at Bruce for help but was met by a shrug. "I am really tired and I trust her. She saved Natasha's life". 

Tony considered it before finally nodding and leaving with Bruce, leaving Seven and Natasha alone in the Medbay. Seven closed her eyes, leaning her head on the chair and reaching out to grab onto Natasha's hand, so she could feel if she woke up, and drifted off to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 10.7K 51
-i hate you so much, but you're good in bed- this story is about y/n and the avengers. she hates the new super soldier that joined the avengers tower...
13.6K 211 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
11.9K 221 12
A young girl, at the age of 6 tried to run from Hydra, tried to escape their grasp. Her silver eyes, shinning in the darkness, always giving her...
55.7K 1.8K 68
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...