Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

59- Hogwarts Professors

541 26 51
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Have you guys seen Fred or George since you've got on the train?" asked Y/n as she laid her head on Adrian, Emilia and Adrian looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Ive seen their brother since he's a prefect but not them, rather strange isn't it?" said Adrian as Emilia looked back down at her book, Miles was looking at her as Graham looked at the floor.

"Don't you ever get tired of reading?" said Miles, Emilia looked up and rolled her eyes as she got up. "Where are you going?"

"I'll patrol for you Adrian." said Emilia as she placed her book down and walked out the compartment. Y/n glanced at Miles as he sighed.

"So why were you three talking about Cedric? I mean what Miles said was a bit.. harsh you know?" said Adrian as Y/n agreed. Graham sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Well your friends are fighting over Emilia, you know. When Miles and I went to the mall, we also went to Cedrics grave to talk to him." said Y/n as Graham and Adrian raised their eyebrows.

"He came out? You know how long Emilia tries to get him to come out but he doesn't. She thinks he didn't want to stay as a ghost." said Adrian surprised as Y/n nodded.

"Well Miles asked him if he could get Emilia back, and he said well yeah but that he liked Graham better with her because he'll treat her better." said Y/n as Graham looked surprised.

  "Yeah I agree." said Adrian

"What the fuck Adrian." said Miles

"I would." said Graham

"Shut the fuck up, she's off limits." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes. Graham sat up straight and looked at him.

"I don't understand, Graham had Emilia first so Miles you can't really be getting mad." said Adrian as Miles shot him a look. "You technically ruined his chances with her when you decided to kiss her."

"You guys are making it seem like Emilia is some type of toy and you two are children fighting over it." said Y/n rather annoyed.

  "That's Miles, he doesn't understand that maybe she could like me, and he's still in love with her. Maybe if you would've treated her right than you wouldn't be in such a weird situation." said Graham as Miles glared at him. Y/n and Adrian glanced at each other and turned back to Graham.

"You shut your mouth, I treated her fine." spat Miles, Graham narrowed his eyebrows as Adrian and Y/n made a face.

"Really? Do you not know how to treat a girl? You must really be an idiot Miles, I didn't know constantly arguing with her for every little thing she did or fucking every girl you seen after you broke up was treating someone right. You really have no idea how you made her feel, stop thinking you're the victim. Do you know how many guys would love to be able to even get her to look at them? I will never understand what she seen in you." said Graham as Adrian and Y/n's jaw dropped. Miles' eye twitched as he glared at Graham.

"You know Cho wanted to fuck me. She would always come to me after lessons and try to take me back to the Ravenclaw house." said Miles as Adrian looked at him surprised. Graham narrowed his eyebrows and looked out the window. "But I didn't because you loved her, because she was off limits and I wasn't going to that to my best mate but you can't stay away from Emilia for me?"

"What if she wants to be with me?" said Graham not moving his eyes away from the window. Miles stared at him as Y/n turned to look at Adrian.

"What the fuck. You guys realize you're fighting over Emilia! Emilia! I forget she's a girl sometimes, how are you two going to ruin seven years of friendship because of EMILIA." said Adrian as Miles and Graham turned to look at him. "She doesn't even want either of you two, she's still stuck on Cedric. She's playing the two of you and you guys are falling for it."

"And how do you know she doesn't ?" said Miles

"Because she told me, she's leaving. She even told me that she wasn't going to get into a relationship because one she wasn't ready and two she's leaving, no matter what nothing is going to make her stay." said Adrian as Y/n looked at Miles.

"I told you two, Cedric is all that runs in her mind. I think maybe she can fancy Graham a bit but she's not going to do anything about it. She wants to leave." said Y/n as Graham sighed. Miles looked at Graham and sat back, his jealousy overwhelming him.

"I'll make her stay." mumbled Miles as Y/n glanced over at Adrian who was shaking his head. The rest of the ride was rather silent until Emilia came back in the compartment with the twins.

"Look who I found." said Emilia as the train stopped. Everyone grabbed their things making their way out of the trains. Seeing Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and Luna.

"Guys this is Looney- Luna Lovegood." said Hermione as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other.

"You're a prefect, act like it. You wouldn't want anyone calling you a mudblood so please don't call anyone out of their name." said Emilia as everyone's mouth dropped. "It's nice to see you again Luna, by any chance do you have a quibbler?"

"Of course I do, would you like one?" asked Luna as Emilia nodded.

"That was a bit rude don't you think? Well deserved but rude." said Y/n as they walked to an empty carriage. Emilia shrugged as Adrian and Miles looked at each other surprised.

"I don't think i've ever heard you call anyone a mudblood." said Adrian as he helped Y/n onto the carriage.

"I wasn't calling her a mudblood, but she called Luna.. Loony. That's not her name, she always complaining about Draco calling her that so I would've thought she'll know not to call people out their name." said Emilia as Fred and George looked at each other surprised.

"Are you feeling ok?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded. Graham looked at her concerned. The ride up to the castle was rather quiet besides Y/n and Adrian talking, they entered the castle and made their ways to their tables, listening to the sorting hats new song.

In times of old when I was new
And Hogwarts barely started
The founders of our noble school Thought never to be parted:
United by a common goal,
They had the selfsame yearning,
To make the world's best magic school And pass along their learning. "Together we will build and teach!" The four good friends decided
And never did they dream that they Might someday be divided,
For were there such friends anywhere As Slytherin and Gryffndor?
Unless it was the second pair Of Huffepuff and Ravenclaw?
So how could it have gone so wrong? How could such friendships fail? Why, I was there and so can tell The whole sad, sorry tale.
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those Whose ancestry is purest."
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose Intelligence is surest."
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those With brave deeds to their name," Said Hufflepujf, "I'll teach the lot, And treat them just the same."
These differences caused little strife When first they came to light,
For each of the four founders had A House in which they might Take only those they wanted, so, For instance, Slytherin
Took only pure-blood wizards
Of great cunning, just like him, And only those of sharpest mind Were taught by Ravenclaw
While the bravest and the boldest Went to daring Gryffindor.
Good Hufflepujf she took the rest, And taught them all she knew, Thus the Houses and their founders Retained friendships firm and true. So Hogwarts worked in harmony For several happy years,
But then discord crept among us Feeding on our faults and fears.
The Houses that, like pillars four, Had once held up our school, Now turned upon each other and, Divided, sought to rule.
And for a while it seemed the school Must meet an early end,
What with dueling and with fighting And the clash of friend on friend And at last there came a morning When old Slytherin departed
And though the fighting then died out He left us quite downhearted.
And never since the founders four Were whittled down to three
Have the Houses been united
As they once were meant to be.
And now the Sorting Hat is here And you all know the score:
I sort you into Houses
Because that is what I'm for,
But this year I'll go further,
Listen closely to my song:
Though condemned I am to split you Still I worry that it's wrong,
Though I must fulfill my duty
And must quarter every year
Still I wonder whether sorting
May not bring the end I fear.
Oh, know the perils, read the signs, The warning history shows,
For our Hogwarts is in danger
From external, deadly foes
And we must unite inside her
Or we'll crumble from within.
I have told you, I have warned you. . . . Let the Sorting now begin

  "Hey who's that." said Y/n looking up at staff table. Fred and George turn to look to see a lady who was covered in pink.

"She was at my trial." said Harry

"We have had two changes in staffing this year. We are very pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank, who will be taking Care of Magical Creatures lessons; we are also delighted to introduce Professor Umbridge, our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." said Dumbledore, there was a round of polite but fairly unenthusiastic applause. "Tryouts for the House Quidditch teams will take place on the —"

  "Thank you, Headmaster," Professor Umbridge simpered, "for those kind words of welcome."

"Who the hell is this pink looking toad?" said Emilia as Graham, Miles and Adrian turned to look at her surprised. She was in such a mood today and it was weird for her to be so mean.

"Are you sure you're ok Emilia?" said Miles from the side of her, she glanced at him and nodded.

"Well, it is lovely to be back at Hogwarts, I must say and to see such happy little faces looking back at me. I am very much looking forward to getting to know you all, and I'm sure we'll be very good friends!" said Dolores Umbridge. Y/n and the twins looked at each other and made a face. "The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. The rare gifts with which you were born may come to nothing if not nurtured and honed by careful instruction. The ancient skills unique to the Wizarding community must be passed down through the generations lest we lose them forever. The treasure trove of magical knowledge amassed by our ancestors must be guarded, replenished, and polished by those who have been called to the noble profession of teaching."

"The Ministry is getting involved with Hogwarts, how wonderful." said Emilia sarcastically, the boys gave each other looks as they went back to listening.

  "Every headmaster and headmistress of Hogwarts has brought something new to the weighty task of governing this historic school, and that is as it should be, for without progress there will be stagnation and decay. There again, progress for progress's sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering. A balance, then, between old and new, between permanence and change, between tradition and innovation." said Umbridge.

"She doesn't seem to fun, does she." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Fred and George agreed and looked at one another.

"...because some changes will be for the better, while others will come, in the fullness of time, to be recognized as errors of judgment. Meanwhile, some old habits will be retained, and rightly so, whereas others, outmoded and outworn, must be abandoned. Let us move forward, then, into a new era of openness, effectiveness, and account- ability, intent on preserving what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited." said Dolores, she sat down as Dumbledore clapped.

"Thank you very much, Professor Umbridge, that was most illuminating," Dumbledore said , bowing to her. "Now — as I was saying, Quidditch tryouts will be held . . ."

  "So you're trying out right?" said Graham as Emilia looked at him, he narrowed his eyebrows and looked at Adrian who was giving him the same face he had on. "Oh come on E, just try out."

  "I don't know." said Emilia getting up, she went and gather the first years as the boys looked at each other.

"Whats with her?" said Miles

"Oh I don't know probably you mentioning Cedric death?" said Graham getting up, Adrian shaking his head got up as well as Miles let his head drop.

"Mr Head boy, i'll meet you later yeah?" said Y/n as Adrian smiled and nodded, kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh please." said Adrian grinning as he winked at her, she chuckled watching him walk back to the first years when Pansy bumped into her. Y/n looked at her and made a face.

"Watch it Parkinson." said Y/n as Pansy chuckled.

"I'm a prefect now, I can give you detention. You better watch it." said Pansy as her and Draco chuckled walking away. Fred and George looked at each other as they rolled their eyes.

"Spoil little brat." said Y/n as her and the twins made their way up to the Gryffindor common room. Y/n went into the dorm to see she had a flower on her bed and a little note.

"Hello beautiful,
Meet me in the astronomy tower at eleven
                                                                Love Adrian."

"Gosh I wish someone loved me the way he loves you." said Autumn peaking her head out from the bathroom with Angelina. "He asked us to give this to you since he was busy with head boy things."

"Who knew Mr Adrian Pucey had such a good heart." said Angelina as Y/n smiled and looked at the flower. "He looks like a complete arse with that face he wears.

"He's a big softie." said Y/n feeling her face get hot.

"You two have been together for a whole year and still seem so in love with each other, soulmates?" said Autumn giggling as Y/n chuckled.

"And you and George? Please, he looks at you like you're the only person around." said Y/n as Autumn and Angelina smiled.

"Yeah but we aren't dating anymore, it's complicated." said Autumn as Angelina rolled her eyes and threw herself on her bed. "Angelina and Freddie have been really close."

"As friends, nothing more. I think he still tries to get Emilia's attention." said Angelina as Y/n rolled her eyes. "I mean after Cedric.. I doubt she'll ever get into a relationship again, she didn't when they stopped talking imagine now."

"How is she doing? I wrote to her in the summer and she says she's fine but I really doubt that." said Autumn as Y/n sighed, moving the flower around her fingers.

"It's gotten better, she stayed at his grave 24/7 though, Adrian and I would have to pry her away from there." said Y/n as Angelina rose up and gave her a sad look.

"Well on a better note, I heard Oliver gave you the Captain position. Couldn't see anyone better." said Angelina as Y/n smiled.

———

Graham found himself laying in bed, Adrian had disappeared and Miles was playing around with his patronus in his bed. Graham got up when Miles looked at him. "Where are you going?" asked Miles, Graham looked at him and walked out the door as he made his way into Emilia's dorm.

Graham opened the door to see Emilia painting her nails, he smiled as she looked up at him. "Hey." said Graham sitting down next to her on the floor.

"Hey." said Emilia cracking a smile.

"What are you doing?" asked Graham as he watched her, she lifted her head and wiggled her fingers as he smiled.

"Painting my nails, can I paint yours?" said Emilia as Graham looked at her as if she was crazy. "Pleaseeeee."

"Hmm maybe, give me a kiss and I will." said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled. "See I like it when you smile, you sure you're ok?"

"I'm alright really." said Emilia looking down at her lap, Graham lifted her face as she tilted her head. "So are you going to let me paint your nails."

"If you try out to be my chaser." said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Oh come on E, you use to complain to Marcus all the time since he didn't let you try out."

"Ok fine I'll try out." said Emilia as Graham smiled. "Now give me your hands." Graham gave her his hand as she smiled and drew spiders on his nails.

Graham admired her as she held his hand focusing on his nails. "Look, all pretty now." said Emilia as she let go of his hand and looked up at him. "Guys are a lot more attractive when they take care of themselves."

"And you think i'm attractive?" said Graham smiling as she rolled her eyes. "You still owe me a kiss."

"Hm do I?" said Emilia, Graham smiled as he leaned in when the door opened causing him to move his head back, they turned to look at the door to see Miles causing the both of them to rolled their eyes.

"What are you two doing on the floor?" said Miles walking in and closing the door behind him. Emilia showed Miles, Graham's hands causing him to make a face. "His nails? Why?"

"I think boys who aren't afraid to wear nail polish are pretty cute." said Emilia as Graham grinned, Miles made a face and sat on her bed as he looked at her.

"Well I guess. He's going to take it off once he leaves your dorm anyways." said Miles smirking as Emilia turned to look at Graham.

"And how do you know that? I think they look good, they match E's." said Graham smiling as Miles smiled dropped.

  "Hm." said Miles

"Anyways did you come in here for something?" asked Emilia as Miles looked at her. Graham gave Miles a smirk as Emilia grabbed Graham's hand to fix his nails.

"Can you let his bloody hand go." spat Miles, Emilia looked up at him and narrowed her eyebrows as she sighed.

"Cant handle it?" said Graham

"Can you two stop? Really. It's infuriating." said Emilia as she let go of Graham's hand and got up. Graham shot Miles a look as he looked down. "If you don't need anything then you can go."

"You're so fucking.. ugh." said Miles getting up, he walked out the door, slamming it causing Graham and Emilia to jump.

"He has anger issues." said Emilia rolling her eyes, Graham looked back at the door and turned back to look at her. "Don't mess your nails up."

"You can always fix them." said Graham caressing her cheek.

Miles stormed back into the dorm throwing himself on the bed, he ran his hands through his hair as he felt his chest tighten up. "Fuck." said Miles, annoyed and feeling his heart tear apart. "Why do you do this to me."

———

Y/n was making her way up to the Astronomy tower, when she seen lights twinkling. Finally reaching the top she seen Adrian sitting at the end of the tower, looking up at the stars when he turned around to see her. "Glad to see Autumn and Angelina came through." said Adrian smiling watching Y/n sit down next to him.

"Quite a strange place to meet?" said Y/n as Adrian smiling and pulled something out of his robe. Y/n looked at him strangely as he looked up at the sky.

"Yeah but it's rather beautiful at night, the stars shine a lot brighter since we're far from any city." said Adrian, he handed Y/n a small box as she looked at him. "Open it."

"Whats the occasion?" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and rolled his eyes as she opened the small little box, revealing a new charms for her bracelet. It was a small little A and other one that was a star. "Woah.. they're beautiful."

"Like you." said Adrian smiling as Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to remind you how utterly in love I am with you. My beautiful girl."

She stared at the stars while he stared at her. "You know, I've never believed in much, but I really hope you're my soulmate" Y/n said. She then turned to look at Adrian and all he saw in her eyes was love, love for him.

"There's no possible way I could love anyone as much as I love you L/n." said Adrian as Y/n smiled looking back up at the starry night. "The stars will have to fall from the sky for me to stop."

"What a love story we have huh." said Y/n smiling, Adrian chuckled and nodded.

"Blimey love, how can a heart so beautiful like yours love me." said Adrian as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him with a smile.

"I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we're from the same star." said Y/n turning back to the stars, Adrian's heart swelled, feeling such love he pulled his girlfriend into a kiss, not being able to hold back his smile.

Update on my math teacher🧍🏻‍♀️ she brought my grade up, she gets to live longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
23.5K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
31.8K 204 3
Shame on me and shame on you, I fantasise what we would do. Outerbanks Season One - Season ?? Female Original Character / Sarah Cameron © Rockln...
28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...