Return of Ainz ooal gown

Oleh GGGogeta

ainz has died and it left nazerick in complete sadness and suzuki sotaru has woken up and found himself back... Lebih Banyak

new avatar
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
ainz demon god dragon forms
chapter 5
NOTE
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
news: chapter 14 is out
news
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
where have i been (update)

chapter 4

1.5K 37 21
Oleh GGGogeta

Heres chapter 4 guys enjoy ;)

Albedo: m-m-my b-beloved (cries) (armor dissapears and shows her full form)

Aura: lord ainz!!!!! (Gets stopped by cocytis) cocytis what are you doing!!

Cocytis: i.understand.your.feelings.aura.but.let.albedo.and.shalltear.go.first

(Aura can see cocytis shaking of excitement and the rest of the denizens)

Ainz: albedo, shalltear-

Albedo and shalltear: we dont deserve to live!!!!!

Shalltear: we have made the greatist sin of all and fought lord ainz called lord names.

Albedo: please kill us my love(cries) i cant live with myself now!!!!

Ainz: albedo.... please lift up your head and face me please thats an order.

(Albedo lifts her head and gets something she waited all her life to get)

(Just think of this as ainz kissing albedo)

(Ainz does the same with shalltear)

Ainz: please do not hate yourselves for what you have done i forgive all of you and your sins. And i will not leave you again my familie.

Albedo and shalltear: (complete shock and dont move a muscle for what has just happened)

Albedo: m-my love i-i missed you so muuuuuuuch!!!!! Haaaaaa (cries loudly on ainz' chest and as does shalltear does aswell)

Ainz: there there i missed you all aswell please dont feel guilty anymore your masters back.

(Ainz greets all guardians hugging all of them)
(Pleiadas start running full speed at their master but stood still standing near him)

Ainz: come on you maids also want a hug come here.

Pleiadas: master !!!!!!

(All the maids hug their master and cry on him. They all missed him so much!!!)

(All denizens have greeted their master and they are all finally united with their lord once again)

Demiurge: by the way lord ainz if i may ask what species are you now?

Ainz: well let me explain because my lich form was killed. I got another chance to this world and came back as a domon lord.

Aura: demon lord thats so cool lord ainz!!!

Ainz: i see you've grown a bit aura and mare

Aura: (blushes) thank you lord.

Mare: thank you very much lord ainz.

Ainz: mare i see that your not the shy type anymore im proud of all of you!! Now wheres pandoras actor?

(Entire stadium went silent)

Albedo: my love h-he died fighting the one that killed you to get revenge... i wanted to do the same but i knew that i wouldve died instantly if went to fight him.

Ainz: (grits teeth) damnit!!! Not only did he kill me but he killed my creation and then HE DARES TO THREATEN MY HOME LAND!!!!!!! That punk will pay and i will make him suffer!!!!

(Entire stadium shakes by ainz' sheer power)

Albedo: beloved?

Shalltear: my love we are dearly sorry we couldnt have avenged your death, arinsu.

Sebas: yes lord we ask for forgiveness (bows)

Ainz: everyone please lift your heads for this man will suffer by my hand and his homeland.. he dares to threaten all of you right after he killed me.. but now im back and i will get revenge and we will make him suffer!!! Albedo and demiurge i want you to report everything that has happened since my death of my lich form. But lets speak in my private quarters.

Albedo and demiurge: yes lord!

Ainz: shalltear i want your vampire servants to try and find that bastard and if you find him tell him that ainz ooal gown has returned and wants to have a rematch!! For this will not stand!!! Cocytis i want you and aura to prepare an arena for me and that bastard and a strong one at that.. pleiadas i want all of you ready to stand at the entrance for when him and his servants come through the portal shalltear creates to bring him here!! Negredo i want you at your floor and guard nazerick and report to me if theres any dangers... rebudo i need you to at standby for when his servants decide to attack in our battle... i have given everyone their orders!! Work deligently and spread that ainz ooal gown is back and will once rule the world once more!!!!

Denizens: yes lord it will be done!!

Ainz: demiurge for now i want you with the demon generals and prepare a suprise attack and organise our defences for when that bastards servants do decide to attack nazerick.

Demiurge: of course lord it will be done!!

Ainz: oh before everyone departs for their tasks all of you take this.

(Takes the staff of ainz ooal gown and summons the teleportation rings to travel between nazerick)

Ainz: all you take these rings and furfill your duties right.. right you are all dismissed!!

(Every denizen departs for their task and only ainz and albedo are left)

Ainz: alright albedo lets go to my private quarters and you can explain to me everything that has recently happened..

Albedo: (blushes) of course my love!! I live to serve you  (begins to shake of excitement)
But lord ainz forgive if i speak now but before we go to the quarters.. (looks at ainz' new handsome body) because you have a real body now my lord ummm (shakes even more of excitement) the chance of a heir is now possible my love.

Ainz: *sigh (thoughts* i already knew it was gonna come to this but if i look at my own feelings...... i do have feelings for her and yes  having a heir with albedo is not so bad idea i would really love being a father and having a family of my own) i understand albedo but let us first finish the tasks at hand and then after we killed that munk junk that killed my lich form i will think about it and give my answer to you and shalltear. understood?

Albedo: yes my love (shakes again) (*thoughts* lord ainz finally said he will think about it am i dreaming right now!!!)

Ainz: lets go albedo to the 9th floor

Albedo: coming my love..

(Ainz and albedo teleport to the 9th floor to his private quarters)

(9th floor of nazerick ainz' private quarters)

Ainz: its been a long time since ive been here.

Albedo: yes my love this room was too empty without you here we were all very sad and hurt that you were gone!! (Starts getting tears)

Ainz: im back now albedo so please do not be sad i promise that i will fix the problems that have accured within the years that ive been gone.. wait before we get down to work i must contact mare (*message* mare?)

(*message* yes lord!)

Ainz: (*message* create traps in nazerick but i mean magic traps so that we can get ready for and our defences will be perfect for when the time comes understood!!)

(*message* yes lord it will be done)

Ainz: (*message* sebas?

(*message* yes lord?)

Ainz: (*message* i want you to go with the battle maids and be their guide alright?

(*message*yes lord)

Ainz: albedo later i want you to prepare a army ready and armored for like said to mare for when the time comes when that angel arrives in nazerick. I will contact kyouhukou later to address him his tasks that he must do because once i kill that mungral i want his body and bones gone every aspect of him gone!!!

(Albedo explains everything to ainz that has happened for the long time he was gone)

Ainz: i see so things are not looking to good *sigh

Albedo: no lord.

Ainz: well we are gonna have to get more beings under the rule for nazerick so that we can get even stronger. Mmm wait albedo, i wanna ask you something?

Albedo: yes love?

Ainz: because your species is the succubus might there be a chance that there are more??

Albedo: my species my lord!?!? (Gets excited to hear that her love wants to help her species)

Ainz: yes if we can recruit the succubu' our forces will rise but my one problem is is that is the succubus queen still alive??

Albedo: she is my lord but she is trapped with many of my other species deep under ground by re-estize for 100s of year.

Ainz: (*thinks* Mmm well im gonna need the succubus queen under my serve aswell if we want to build up a succubus army)

Ainz: albedo grap your armour and get geared up. You and me are going for a little journey to the underground of re-estize and freeing the succubu'

Albedo: at once my lord!! (Gets excited that she and her love will go do a mission together)

(5 minutes later both ainz and albedo are geared and ready)

Ainz: albedo come here for a moment.

Albedo: yes my love!!!

(Picks albedo up in princess style)

Albedo: lord ainz!?!?!?!?

Ainz: sorry but we dont have much time and i want to finish this mission quick so that we can prepare a good welcoming party!

Albedo: no my love i dont mind staying like this in your arms in fact i can die happy now~

Ainz:(starts to sweat) but ok lets go.
Change!!!

Actvate god speed!!!

Ainz: hold on tight albedo!!

(Whoosh!!!!)

(Ainz flies so fast that the ground starts to brake)

(Albedo just holding tight on to her beloved and just closing her eyes because its too fast)

Ainz: alright i see it Re-estize. Alright under ground it should be. Alright albedo im gonna brake the ground and you get all the succubuses free and teleport them to nazerick undertood. I will join shortly after that.

Albedo: yes lord.

(Lands on ground near re-estize city)

Ainz: succubu' are right under us alright but we are going to need something strong to brake this steel hard ground!!

(Summons lightning sword) stand back a bit albedo.

Lightning brake explosion!!!!!!!!!

Damnit!!! I thought this would work but i guees im gonna have to put more power into it alright lets see if it can handle this!!!!

Lightning brake explotion 2nd form Destruction!!!!!

Albedo: amazing!!! I always knew lord ainz was strong but this is on a another level

Ainz: albedo!! The succubu' are right there. I hear guards coming this way so free all the succubu' and head straight to nazerick with the ring of ainz ooal gown understood!!!

Albedo: but lord what about you!?

Ainz: dont worry free the succubu and get out ill catch up afterwards alright now goo!!!

(Albedo jumps straight down to where the succubu' are chained)

Mini succubu': that woman shes one of us shes also a succubus!!!

Albedo: my queen are you alive?

Queen succubus: yes... im alright but please... just save my children succubu' i can tell you are also a succubus.

Albedo: i am but we dont have much time we must-

Knight 1: i hear talking this way men.

Knight2: hold!!! you are freeing dangourous species that have been locked here for 100s of years!!

Albedo: disgusting human scum!! (Slices off 6 knights heads) ingrates!!!

(Albedo cuts off all the chains that held the the succubu')

Albedo: alright it looks like all 300 are free l. Kay we have to go everyone hold on to each other and hold the queen... my queen please hold my shoulder for i will transport us back to nazerick!!!

Zeshi: oh no you dont!!!

(Albedo and the succubu' teleport away before zeshi could even touch her with her scyth)

Zeshi: damnit they got away ( hears massive explosions above them) everyone head above we have a intruder to deal with!!!

Ainz: it looks like albedo got out safe alright now all thats left for me to do is cause some havoc and call out that angel bastard...

BATTLE ARMOR 2ND FORM!!!!
Change!!!!

(Summons a 2nd lightning sword)

Ainz: alright you bozos its time i show you no mercy!!!!

LIGHTNING DRAGON DOUBLE DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!

(Boooooooooom!!!!!!

Zeshi: that.... power.... how is he that strong!?!?!?

Ainz: listen everyone in re-estize i have left a big hole in your big city just now with my attack to let you know that I... ainz ooal gown is back... you runts gave my family in the great tomb of nazerick a hard time so heres something back.. i will take over this world again and i will get my revenge on that so called angel that protects this world and the one that killed me before!!! Let it be known that im back and resurrected!!! (Flies back to nazerick at full god speed)

Zeshi: no.... it cant be i thought he was killed by the world angel... theres no way he survived (cletches fist) damnit!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49 6 6
A man reincarnates in the Overlord world prior to YGGDRASIL's shutdown. Taking the opportunity for what it is, he tries for any advantage he might ma...
93K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
51.3K 850 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...
15.6K 427 75
Satoru and tsume are saying their final goodbyes to the YGGDRASIL world they built together. Still, little to her brother's knowledge he doesn't know...