The Risks of Love

By Loneluna01

"You aren't our biological daughter." "You aren't just human honey, you're a werewolf. Not just a normal wer... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 13

26 7 0
By Loneluna01

Jessica's POV

I know that learning to fight or kill someone wasn't exactly on my bucket list but if I were to take over the throne, I need to protect myself and face the world. I've been living a normal life as an ordinary girl but that's not how this shit excuse of the world works. So, I decided to learn to protect myself.

Even if I won't take over the mafia, it would be beneficial for me to learn self-defense and learn to protect myself when I am in danger. 

I turned around from the so-called Black Killer to face Damon. When he realized I was done processing a bit about the situation, he continued explaining.

"He would take you to a place in Russia and help you train. As for how he is going to train you and the routine, I have no idea because when it comes to training, he has the whole responsibility and authority to do whatever he pleases. He will be your mentor for at least a year and you can return when you think you are strong enough to protect yourself." Damon sipped his tea but put it down in haste when he realized he forgot something.

"OH, and one more thing! The most important one, actually. Russian mafia and Italian mafia haven't been in good terms and Luciano might try to assassinate you if he finds out you're the heir and you're in his territory. So, I will try to distract him and keep him occupied as much as I can. But, if things go wrong, you must return home."

"But why Russia though? If we aren't on good terms with Russian mafia, why are you sending me there?" It was almost suicidal and out of all the amazing places in the world, I didn't understand why he had to send me to one of the most dangerous places.

"The most dangerous place is the safest. You see, as much as I would love for you to go to an isolated place in Italy, there are way too many Russian spies working under Luciano here. So, it would be extremely hard for you to stay hidden. On the other hand, they won't pay much attention if you stay in an isolated forest that isn't even located on the maps." He stood up from his seat and continued.

"There are some spies in Russia and we don't have control over how things end up in other countries so I would say, Russia is the best choice for now. After all, I will come up with some excuses to make Luciano stay outside the country as much as I can."

I nodded in understanding and took a sip of my tea. "That makes sense.  When am I leaving?"

"We aren't in a hurry but time sure is very precious. I was thinking that probably a week later. You can buy things you might need there since you will be training in a secluded place. You won't go out where people can see you. If anyone, Harry will go out to buy things but it would be better if you go out less often." I nodded in understanding but a displeasure clearly written on my face. 

"Oh. So, you mean, I practically have to be under quarantine of some sort." I snorted in the end and Damon shrugged. "Yes."

"Hm, sure. I can pack later. I am gonna go out with Fionna. I might not be home for a few days because I gotta make the best out of my break before I am met with my nightmare." Damon chuckled and I headed towards my room.

I got dressed, got my purse and went to Fiona's room. I knocked on her door and went inside when she gave me permission to enter.

"Hey. I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me. Your dad said I will be leaving for a special training in a week and I want to have as much fun as I can. And I think you are the best choice and person to look out for who can show me around. So, what do you say?"

"You kidding? Of course, I am in! Give me a sec." 

Fiona took less than a minute to change from her hoodie and sweatpants to going to a club vibe. 

"Let's go!" She dragged me out and we got into the car.

"Where are you going for your training?" Fionna asked as we set off to a place I didn't even know about. "A place in Russia. I am not sure about the exact location but I heard it's an isolated place that is not even located on maps." 

"Oh, that's really fascinating. A place that couldn't even be found on the maps?! Damn. Oh, and you really have great taste. You know whom to come to when you need to hang out." 

"Of course, no one dares to question my taste so how dare you!?" We laughed it off in the end and continued talking about different stuff.

We spent five hours in the mall and I've got almost all the things I will need. I've got my suitcase, toiletries, hoodies, yoga pants, sports bra, underwear or should I say lingerie; not my choice, Fiona's. And so much more. 

We then decided to spend the night in a five-star hotel; Cape Grace. After filling our stomachs with delicious food, we went swimming. We were VIPs so it wasn't crowded. Just the number of people we preferred. 

After swimming, we went to have dinner which was the best part of the hang out. The food was delicious beyond the words I could ever explain. I am definitely visiting this place again after my training. I would have my meal here every day. I am sure I will never get tired of them.

-------------------

"I will miss you so much. I won't have my shopping buddy anymore. And you! You better take good care of her." Fiona was crying. Well, she isn't this affectionate usually, she is more like a- bratty kind of a girl but she got super emotional today. Maybe she is on her period. Or she grew to like me for showing me around in the city for a week.

"Take care. I hope to see you soon." Kate hugged me and I hugged her back. It felt good really. She might not be my mom but her hug felt so warm and sweet like one of those motherly hugs. Not that Scotts' hugs didn't feel like parental hugs, it's just that Kate's hug is warmer.

Damon was telling a lot of things to Harry and the masked man who kept nodding their heads. I am sure my head would have fallen off if I nodded my head that much.

"Safety and health are the most important things. Don't over stress or over exert yourself on this matter." Kate emphasized again and I reassured her for what felt like a million times already. "Got it. No worries, I will be back with a new, stronger and smarter Jessica." 

I winked and bid them goodbyes before leaving with Harry and a gloomy guy. I can see how gloomy and boring my future will be for the next few years of staying with them. I shuddered as I imagined me between these giants who never uttered a word and make me train the shit out of myself. 

We arrived at the green forest in 42 hours but it was worth it. The view was beyond my expectation and the environment and air was just as amazing. We decided to call it a Green Forest because it was the greenest thing I've ever seen

Even though none of them spoke anything, I talked to myself so I won't be bored while admiring the beauty of the forest. I could hear birds singing above me, the sun shining above our heads, rabbits running here and there, peaceful without the honking sounds or any form of noise pollution in the forest, making everything just as perfect.

Entertaining myself, I followed Harry and Black killer who walked ahead of me. They were leading me to a place where our sanctuary of some sort where we will be training for years was situated. We walked and walked to the very deep part of the forest. My leg almost gave in but as we walked deeper, the view got much better and nature accompanied me on the way.

 "Here we are!" Harry exclaimed as we stood in front of a huge rock covered with vines. I couldn't see what he was talking about because we were literally at a dead end. I looked at both of them with a frown and confusion clear on my face.

Harry then put his hand inside the vines and fumbled with something. I frowned and wondered what he was doing when something clicked from behind and I could feel the land beneath me shake as a door opened, making me gape like a fish. When I made no move to walk inside, Harry carried me, making me screech.

"It doesn't feel too bad being carried around." I said as I calmed down and got used to Harry carrying me through the long and dark corridor. I was happy I no longer had to use my own feet after walking for hours.

"Enjoy while it lasts. We won't carry you for the next few years during your training." I almost groaned in annoyance but held it in.

"Did no one tell you or teach you how to talk to your client or boss?" "Apparently not." It was his reply and I huffed out in annoyance. Couldn't Damon have found someone who was easy to get along with? Because I have no clue how I am going to endure my next few years in this hell hole with two bulky men who barely know how to talk.

"I still get paid even though I don't learn how to communicate or how to treat my client or something and that's all it matters, you know." He said in a matter of factly and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it in the darkness. 

"You have a point but you could get a bonus or two if you learnt that stuff." "Right." I could practically see him roll his eyes as I heard his sarcasm dripping from his response. I gave up trying to put some sense into the bull's head and leaned on his chest. 

The corridor was freaking endless and I was more than glad that I didn't have to use my own leg for the thousandth time. The mute guy, aka Black Killer was nowhere in sight and it was just two of us, talking about random shit and each topic ending with both of us disagreeing whatever the matter was about.

"After you get to your room and unpack, you can have a shower and enjoy the rest of the day. From tomorrow, we will start our training. I suggest you get enough sleep today because you will never get any time to sleep when the training starts." "Ok. Thanks for letting me know." Harry led me to a room and I followed him. 

"This is your room. My room is just next to yours and Xavier's next to mine. You can come to either of our rooms if you need any help." He was about to leave but I caught his wrist, making him turn around.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" "Is that his name?" "What?" "Is Xavier his name? The Black Killer?" "Well, yes but it depends on him if he would allow you to call him that." He shrugged and I nodded my head in understanding.

"Anything else?" I shook my head vigorously and Harry walked away. I turned around and opened the door which was supposed to be connected to my room.

As I entered, I couldn't stop the "Aww." from escaping my lips as I was awestruck by the cozy room. It was one of the dream rooms I've always wanted. The room was neither too big nor small, it was just the right size. The room was composed of different kinds and shades of timber wood and in the middle of it, a cute, small fireplace. 

I went inside and admired the beauty of the room I was to stay in. After a couple of minutes, I unpacked and got into the shower. The bathroom was made of wood as well and I couldn't get used to how amazing they looked. I felt like I was in a hotel on a vacation.

After the relaxing shower, I happily plopped down on my bed and snuggled to my pillow. I sighed in content and unlocked my phone to check my social media. I then realized I have to ask Harry about WIFI.

I groaned and left my bed. I dragged my feet and walked towards the next room where Harry was supposed to be. He opened it and I guess he took a shower as his hair was dripping with water drops.

"Well, had a nice shower?" "Is that the reason why you're here?" He looked down at me without any emotion and I just rolled my eyes.

"Right. I wanted you to give me the WIFI of this place." I unlocked my phone and passed it to him which he never took.

"Well? I am waiting." I shook my phone infront of his face as he just stood there like a robot, unmoving and just staring at me.

"We don't have WIFI here. You won't be using WIFI because-" I frowned when he said I won't have WIFI. What is he even talking about? Does he mean that I will have to use my own money to use social media? Not that I am into it but what am I supposed to do with my phone? It's not like animals in this forest are going to call me to keep me busy. How the hell am I supposed to kill time? UGH!

"One, because you won't have time. Two, because you will be busy training. Three, because it is technically not allowed. Four, because it's easy for others to track us. Five be-" I stopped him by raising my hand as he kept on listing the reasons as to why there was no freaking WIFI. I had lists to tell him why I needed WIFI but I went against it as there was nothing I could do even if I listed all the points infront of him.

"Fine. Thanks." I said in a barely audible voice and walked back to my room, in a very bad and sulky mood might I add. Does that word even exist? Well, at least I don't give two fucks about it.

I looked at all the apps I've owned and sighed when there was nothing that could work offline except some boring stuff. After looking at my galleries, I got bored and decided to see if Wattpad could be run without internet. 

I've protested that I am not into reading but Rose made me install that app and make a profile. She said she would add books to my library which I never paid attention to before. But now that I've nothing better to do, I just decided to open it and have a look.

Then, it said it couldn't be run without internet and I groaned. As I was about to turn it off, a few covers popped up on the screen making me look closely at what they were. There were books under my offline library. 

I clicked one of them and it opened, almost making me scream with happiness. I was happy that I had them at least. I then read the title and it was written in bold letters; "My Wattpad Love."

Well, let's see if this story is interesting enough to spike up my interest and read the rest of the story or I will have to find something better to do. 

Let me see why Rose is so fucking crazy about Wattpad.

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my book so far and all the votes. I am really thankful that you guys are making time to read and give my book a chance. It means the world to me. I am trying to upload two chapters every Sunday and Wednesday, four chapters a week. I really appreciate all of your support and time. 

Thank you so much for 500 reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 336 32
How much shit can a person go through before they're truly dead on the inside?" Life is a challenging journey. It can be even more difficult when thr...
133 35 22
The battles on. Rosalind and Nathen have been through it al or so it seems but has fate final caught up with them? When the battles all over time tra...
12.3K 260 29
The supernaturals have been out to the human world for the last 100 years. There are still many that do not associate with the human world as there i...
470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...