Eternal Love (MewGulf AU)

By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

COMPLETED Gulf was headed to England for work, but when he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a palace in th... More

A/N
🌻Chapter 1
🌻Chapter 2
🌞Chapter 3🌻
🌞Chapter 4🌻
🌻Chapter 5
🌻Chapter 6
🌞Chapter 7🌻
🌞Chapter 8🌻
🌞Chapter 9🌻
🌻Chapter 10
🌻Chapter 11
🌻Chapter 12
🌻Chapter 13
🌻Chapter 14
🌻Chapter 15
🌞Chapter 16🌻
🌞Chapter 17🌻
🌞Chapter 18🌻
🌞Chapter 19🌻
🌞Chapter 20🌻
🌞Chapter 21🌻
🌞Chapter 22🌻
🌞Chapter 23🌻
🌞Chapter 24🌻
🌻Chapter 25
🌞Chapter 26🌻
🌞Chapter 27🌻
🌞Chapter 28🌻
🌻Chapter 29
🌻Chapter 30
🌞Chapter 31🌻
🌞Chapter 32🌻
🌻Chapter 33
🌻Chapter 34
🌻Chapter 35
🌻Chapter 36
🌻Chapter 37
🌻Chapter 38
🌻Chapter 39
🌻Chapter 40
🌻Chapter 41
🌞Chapter 42🌻
🌞Chapter 43🌻
🌞Chapter 44🌻
🌞Chapter 45🌻
🌞Chapter 47🌻
A/N
Announcement!!
A/N

🌞Chapter 46🌻

4.5K 233 4
By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew gazed with narrowed eyes as Gulf shivered. "Take off your clothes. Or would you rather I take them off for you?"

Take them off himself, or have Mew strip him? If his clothes were going to come off here, he preferred to take them off himself. Gulf felt heat gathering at the base of his neck as he took of the hem of his t-shirt. He slipped it over his head efficiently and dropped it on the floor. When he paused, Mew's eyes pushed him to continue. He pulled his pants and underwear off together, almost desperately. When his legs were free, he threw the clothes at Mew. The man caught them in one hand and gestured Gulf over with the other.

Gilf shook his head. He'd obeyed so far, so now it was Mew's turn.

Mew watched Gulf, standing unmoving in the same spot, then moved over to him himself. He stopped within a few inches away and deliberately not meeting Gulf's eyes, let his gaze fall from Gulf's throat down to his chest. To his solar plexus, then his stomach. Heat blossomed wherever Mew's eyes landed and Gulf took a deep breath.

It was hard to stay composed. But he didn't want to make the first move, so he bravely rode it out.

The heat drifted to the center of his body, his thighs, then his knees and down to his feet. When Mew's gaze had roamed over his entire body, it returned to the center.

Gulf's heart thudded as Mew's palm brushed his chest

"You're warm," Mew murmured. A smile played at the corners of his mouth. "I know you said that we wouldn't melt, but you seem pretty close right now."

A small cry escaped Gulf. He quickly stifled it, but it was useless. Shivers were running down his spine as Mew stroked his chest and pressed kisses against the flesh of his neck.

"Can I help you get rid of all this heat?" Mew whispered.

"...Ah!" Gulf cried out.

Mew began to nibble at his earlobe and Gulf threw himself against Mew's chest. He tried to pushed himself away again immediately, but before he could, two strong arms closed around him.

Mew caressed Gulf's damp body. His lips brushed Gulf's shoulders and his large hands ran over Gulf's skin. His fingers trailed across Gulf's back and grabbed his hips, and Gulf couldn't resist anymore. He wrapped his arms around Mew.

"Mew..."

Their tongues entwined, drinking in each others breaths, and they fell tangled together onto their fur rug.

Mew took off his cothes with Gulf's eager help. They sought out each others nakedness with an impatience that flared up every second.

"Mew..."

Gulf was on top, running his tongue over Mew's body. He slid from Mew's firm chest to his stomach, arriving at Mew's manhood, which rose up for him. Wrapping his hand around its length, Gulf kissed its tip. Mew's organ twitched in response, swelling as he watched. Filled with love, he used every technique he knew. He licked carefully from the tip down to the base, and then slowly pulled Mew into his mouth with his tongue.

"Gulf..."

Mew's breath came faster. His stomach heaved and he tightened his hand in Gulf's hair. The act of serving  Mew's desire excited Gulf too. As he continued to work his mouth over Mew, Gulf began rubbing against the inside of Mew's thighs without realizing it.

"Mm, mm..."

Stroking the base of Mew's penis with his fingers, Gulf bobbed his head up and down. He could feel Mew pulsing inside his mouth, as if Mew would explode at any second. Mew's hands slid down Gulf's back as Gulf lost himself in the pleasure of giving pleasure to Mew.

"Ungh!"

Mew's finger suddenly darted between Gulf's butt cheeks, and he jumped. Mew brushed his fingers over the opening.

"Wait..."

Ignoring Gulf's attempt to hold him back, Mew plunged his slick fingers inside. Gulf couldn't concentrate on tending to Mew while he was being shallowly explored. He pressed his cheek against Mew's organ and focused on the fingers penetrating his body.

Plunging in and out, rubbing against his inner walls, a sweet, throbbing pain swelled up inside him.

"Ooh..."

"I want to hear you. Let it overwhelm you," Mew whispered next to his ear, and a shiver ran over Gulf's skin. Mew's fingers had been preparing him, and now they began drawing out the pleasure inside him with a new movement.

He couldn't resist Mew, who knew his body so well. Gulf gripped the fur and surrendered his body to the pulsing pleasure.

Mew pulled his fingers out. Gulf closed tight again, lost in his oblivion, and Mew let out a sigh. His eyes were wet with desire.

Gulf lay on his back, invitingly. Mew rested his hands on Gulf's knees and spread his legs wide. Gulf felt Mew's eyes on him and his legs trembled under the embarrassment he felt, but even more so out of anticipation.

"Gulf."

Warmth flooded his opening. Gulf let out a sigh and Mew pushed inside, not missing his cue. Mew spread him open as he pushed inside, making it impossible for Gulf to hold onto him.

"Ah...ngh...Mew.."

"It's okay. Just stay still."

"Ungh!"

It was only at the very beginning that Gulf felt any pain. Once he'd been fully opened, Gulf's inner walls clung to Mew instinctively as he burrowed deeper.

Gulf threw his head back at the pleasure, and the pleasure, of being slickly penetrared. Mew pulled Gulf's hip closer to him as his chest heaved, panting.

A voice stained with pleasure dripped out of Gulf as the pressure built up deep inside him. "Ohh."

Once he began to feel pleasure inside him, it only grew more intense the longer it went on.

"Gulf...it's so great being inside you."

Mew held his hips firmly in place, battering against them. Tears came naturally to Gulf's eyes as Mew rubbed against his inner walls and stimulated the erogenous zone inside him. Mew bent over him and placed a kiss on his temple. He licked away a tear, and a cry caught in Gulf's throat at the touch.

"Ah....ah...yesss."

Gulf's back left the rug as he writhed under Mew. As their connection deepened, he wept at the intensity of the pleasure. He wrapped his arms tightly around Mew's waist and kissed him. His mind went blank and his entire body was filled with the sensation that every part of him was connected to Mew.

"Ahh! It's coming!"

Gulf began pushing back with his hips, devouring Mew the way he liked it. The feeling that he wanted this to last even just a moment longer battled with his desire to reach his limit as quickly as possible.

"Mew..."

Mew wrapped his hand around Gulf's penis.

"N...not yet...no!"

The reaction was immediate as Gulf threw his head back in climax.

"Gulf..."

"Hunh..."

He closed tightly around Mew. Mew thrust even more viciously against Gulf's trembling insides. Gulf couldn't even speak any longer, he could only let things happen to him. Mew kissed him fiercely and pushed against Gulf's limits.

Mew grunted. The inside of Gulf's body was seared by the passion spilling out of Mew's strongly pulsing member. Gulf was pushed to new heights. His body pulled itself into a lithe arc.

Mew held Gulf in his arms as he rolled onto the rug. He stroked Gulf's hair and pressed kisses onto his cheeks and eyelids.

"That was amazingly good," Mew gasped.

It was along time before Gulf could respond. His heart and body been ravaged and he disn't want to move so much as a finger. He loved sex with Mew, but it was even better after they'd finished. He could feel the tenderness mounting within them after their bodies had been pressed together in their own personal dream.

"I love you, my faridat."

Gulf felt warmth spreading through his body, his heart smoldering with his love for Mew.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 31.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
46.9K 4.3K 49
Elijah Gabriel a rich CEO of the Trimix Lycan Industry. A gold and white fur wolf met his mate at the age of fifteen. The green eyes wolf emits black...
1.5M 83.2K 83
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 84.7K 67
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...