Behind closed doors (Clexa AU)

By 100zulu

Clarke and Lexa have been keeping a secret from everyone. They are married and Clarke does not want anyone to... More

sneak peak
The beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

3K 71 23
By 100zulu

"What I want is for you to get that damn reporter and  ban who ever else has the photos!" Lexa yelled. She was so annoyed at herself for being so stupid and letting things blow out of proportion. Yes she's angry with Clarke but letting the world think she's getting back with her ex  was not the plan.

Octavia hangs up the phone with a certain reporter she knows trying to figure out how to clean this up, she is Lexa's PR manager and friend but this side of Lexa is new to her and she doesn't understand why Lexa really want the photos of her and Costia to disappear, so what if people think that she's getting back with Costia? The two of them are still friends after everything that went down, she wonders if there is something Lexa is hiding from her which is not good because she needs to know everything about Lexa for her to do her job, even the dirty deeds which she knows but what could she be hiding. "Lexa I have my people looking on it will find the reporter."

"All you need to do is relax and let us do our job." Anya said. typing non stop on her PC. Echo walks in the living room and drops a suck of newspapers on the table. she's also carrying a heavy bag on her back and her shoulders. "There, all stores have run out of newspapers now. " She says trying to catch her breath has she drops to the floor.

"Thank you Echo. Octavia." Lexa calls her name in a pleading tone. Octavia thought this day would never come but for whatever reason she will get it done. After all she is good, no she's the best at her job.

"Don't worry Lexa I have this under control "

*****

Clarke is in Lexa's drive way and it is packed with cars. She can recognize Octavia's, Echo and Anya's but the rest are strange. she brought her office, great just great, I will give her my piece of mind I don't care whose listening. Clarke thinks to herself . She gets out of the car and walks to Lexa's house. When she opens the door Clarke sees people pacing around the place on the phone . There magazines and newspapers everywhere but she's too mad to care right now about the population in this room right now.

"Lexa!" Clarke calls while she heads to the living room. She finds Lexa talking to Octavia, she's in a Black sweat pant with only  a lacy bra. If Clarke was not upset she would have jumped on the girl but right now is not the time. "Lexa what the fuck where you doing with Costia?" She asks very angry.

Octavia blinked at her friend Clarke like she was a ghost. She couldn't believe her ears, why would Clarke care who Lexa parties with unless...Octavia stared at Lexa's expression and it looked a little sorry. She expected Lexa to clap back with sassy comment or something but instead she just stared at Clarke completely zoned out.

Anya got the queue and kicked everyone out "Lexa will let you how everything goes but don't worry yourself and take some rest." Anya looks at Clarke and nobs in her direction. Octavia stares down at Clarke till she leaves the room. Damnit now Octavia suspects something, just what I need. Clarke thinks. "Lexa, please tell me nothing happened between you two." Clarke pleaded.

Lexa just stood by the window for a few seconds before she moved towards her wife. They locked eyes and Clarke saw something in those eyes she never thought she would ever see. "Nothing happened. But..why do you care?" Their eyes were still locked. Clarke felt like a knife cut through her chest.

"What the fuck does that mean? You up there dancing your ass to some girl and expect me to turn a blind eye?" She let out a doubtful laugh.

"Costia is not some girl." She says calmly

"I know that, why the fuck do you think i'm here. Its Costia the girl you once loved, the girl who still loves you that's why I care. Why would you even ask me that?" Her voice was shaking now with an increased tone.

"I was under the impression you didn't care." Lexa said with a shrug.

Clarke stared at Lexa for a second before she crossed into the room away from Lexa, creating a safe distance between them. Lexa just stood where she was with her hands placed behind her back. "Babe you know that's not true. Where is all this coming from?" Clarke was becoming afraid, her anger dying in her mouth. Lexa felt to be carrying a different energy.

"Clarke I apologize for what I did, it
was inappropriate of me to allow such closeness to even happen. But you see Clarke you have proven to me time and time again that this is not what you really want."

Clarke shock her head and came closer to Lexa, what was the woman saying.."babe.." Clarke tries but Lexa cuts her off...

"I know you are upset about everything that happened with Costia last night, i'm sorry I will take care of the issue but please, I need to get some rest." Lexa turns and starts to walk up the stairs to her room with her head bowed down, rubbing her temples.

It takes a while for Clarke to leave the house. Outside Lexa's house Clarke sits in her car crying. She doesn't want to lose Lexa but this hurts so much. How can she tell Lexa the reason and not put her in danger. She is going to go mad if she doesn't tell someone about this . Clarke pulls out of the drive way and leaves. Lexa is standing at the window watching as the car disappears from her view.

****

Clarke is standing in her studio holding a death grip on her paint brush. She's being standing in the center of the room for half an hour and she still hasn't done anything constructive. The door opens and Octavia pops her head inside. "Clarke" Clarke turns her head to Octavia and drops her brush on the table. she cleans her hands and takes a  seat on her sofa. Octavia joins her and watches her friend pretend to smile.

"What's going on with you and Lexa? and don't tell me any bullshit." Clarke sighs and takes her friends hand.

"I'm with Lexa."

"Oh shit, like for real y'all  have being dating and we didn't know, that's selfish. How long have you being hooking up?" Octavia asks excited, it's not like she didn't think about it but she also didn't have a reason to think like that either.

"Octavia we are married." Octavia's eyes are about to pop up. "Like for a year" Octavia blinks her eyes dramatically and sighs heavily.

"What the fuck are you saying?" with a fake angry face, she pulls her hand away from her and folds her hands together but her tiny smile gives her away. "You got married and you didn't think to tell me or invite me, that's just cold. But why doesn't anyone one know this? or does Abby and Jake know?"

"Nobody but you know and Lexa is mad at me."

"I don't understand anything but why is Lexa mad at you when she's the one who got her ass smacked by another girl."

"I'm the reason why no one knows that we are a couple, Octavia its being three years, Lexa...fuck I think she'll break up with me, I told her I was going to tell mom and dad about us and I ended up telling mom that I hooked up with Nyilah and she got mad and she did something stupid and I got jealous and she's still mad, like really mad O, I have never seen her like this, I messed up bad." Clarke says in one breath, tears rolling down her face and Octavia is on her knees whipping them tears off her face.

"Don't cry, tell me why don't you want anyone to know? are you ashamed of Lexa?" did she force you to get married or something"

"No, no, Lexa is a good person and I love her very much."

"Then why are you keeping her a secret?" Octavia is trying to understand her friend but its ridiculous that Clarke wants Lexa to be her secret no one wants to be kept in the closet for no reason.

"Remember when I went to Europe after I broke up with Finn? Octavia shakes her head. She remembers the time her friend disappeared for three years straight with only mysterious phone calls and Clarke saying how busy she was and that she will come back soon until soon became three years. When she returned Clarke was kind of different but she ignored all worries by her friends and family and focused on her Art. "When I was there, something happened."

"Clarke you're scaring me."

Clarke now crying "I was raped..." she breaks down in heavy tears and the only thing Octavia can do is hold her close. Raven lets out a gasp causing the two women to look up at the intruder.

"Clarke why wouldn't you tell us that?" Raven asks softly hugging her friend warmly

"Yeah you shouldn't have gone through that alone." Octavia adds.

"So from that I got pregnant, and that's why I didn't come back home because I kept the baby, her name is Madi." she rubs her tears, both her friends are shocked this is more than what they thought to here. "I don't know how Lexa will feel about this, am scared she would look at different and not accept Madi."

"Clarke why would you think that, Lexa is not like that. You said it yourself she is a good person." Octavia says.

"The person who raped me is Murphy and he threatened kill who ever I will be with. He....he...he said that if he can't have me then know one else can, guys am scared, I don't want to lose Lexa and I can't, I don't know what to do." 

"That pig, I knew he was an asshole but I didn't think he could do such a thing to you."  Raven says, angry and sad for her friend. "So where is the child?" Clarke smiles a little

"She's with Nyilah, I needed her close to me and far away from Murphy."

"But Clarke you need to tell Lexa, am sure she will understand, you lying to her will only make things worse."

"Yeah, I agree with O, Lexa is cool she needs to know, I would hate for you two to break up." Clarke just looks at her friends.

"I don't think can, if Murphy finds out he might kill Lexa and I can't live without."

"Clarke that guy is an ass, he will continue to control your life, he needs to be reported, that's what you need to do." Raven says.

Clarke shakes her head in disagreement. Hell no would she risk Lexa's life, if Lexa dies she dies and who will take care of Madi. That will not happen she will make sure of it. A secret can only be kept if less people know.

"Hey, we are there for you alright and please don't ever think you can't tell us anything." Ocatvia says. Raven nods in agreement and Clarke pulls her friends close, she wishes she could have told them sooner. It feels much better now.

****

Late that night, Clarke stands outside Lexa's window shivering in her fur coat. She has called Lexa twice since she came, she tries one last time  and Lexa picks up

"Clarke it's 1am."

"I know, babe I couldn't go to sleep knowing you mad at me." She said in her loving voice.

"Am not, now can you go to bed." Lexa sounded sleepy and Clarke found it so cute

"I can't i'm outside your window." Clarke hears Lexa moving in her bed. she sees the light turn on in the room and Lexa opens the window to find Clarke holding her self like a new born bird.

"Clarke what are you doing outside? why didn't you come in?" concern in her voice

"I didn't want to disturb you." She says, and Lexa smiles. Jeez she missed that husky voice. Lexa's smile disappears and gestures Clarke to come inside and she disappears from the window. Clarke rubs her hands tightly and heads inside.  

She goes straight to Lexa's room and finds Lexa in behind covering herself from head to toe. Lexa opens the covers from the other side and pats the bed for Clarke to join. When Clarke takes a step forward, Lexa nods her head in disagreement. "No clothes." Clarke blushes and starts to take off her clothes, with Lexa watching her every move. When Clarke is done, she cut walks to the bed and slides under the covers.   Lexa pulls her closer and buries herself on Clarke's neck and sniffs her while she wraps her hands over her waist. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone out with Costia." Lexa whispers. Clarke shivers from Lexa's breath on her neck. 

"Lexa, I love you please..."

"Shhh...not now." Lexa starts to kiss her neck and soon she is sucking on Clarke's neck biting that pulse point. Clarke's breathing starts to climax as Lexa moves her fingers on her torso, she nibs her ear lob and Clarke has her hands in Lexa's hair. She comes and kisses her long and hard, biting her lip. Lexa leaves her lips, kissing her chin down to her chest. She starts to suck on her breast hungrily, she looks at Clarke "I want you to cum in my mouth." Lexa goes down and Clarke lifts her hips up letting her feel her arousal..

"Oh...yeah...I...ah...need you." Lexa growls has she runs her fingers through Clarke's wet lips, she replaces her fingers with her tongue, sliding through Clarke. She is slow and Clarke is at the edge of insanity considering how turned on she is. Lexa hums at her second lick and she feels a death grip on her legs has Lexa widens them even more.  Lexa licks her tongue on her hard active clit.  Clarke backs off the bed in sensation. "ah...yesss...that feels...ah...so god" Clarke starts chanting.

She can feel her orgasm quicken has Lexa increases her pace, sucking and licking on her clit hard. Lexa pushes in two fingers while swirling her tongue all over her clit like she's mopping a wet floor. When her fingers curl up, Lexa sucks harder on her clit while wildly flicking it with her magic tongue, which pushes Clarke over the edge, screaming her wife's name. Clarke feels her orgasm finally kick in, she tries to close her legs but Lexa has her spread like a gymnastic person. Lexa didn't show any signs of stopping until Clarke's screams became sloppy and she pulled out and gave her clit one last kiss before coming back up. Clarke pulls her in for a kiss, tasting herself on her wife's lips.

"Now can you go to sleep." Lexa says with a smug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6K 37
Lexa is The President of The United States Of America. Clarke is apart of a secret agency.
24.9K 1.6K 49
Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recovering from the bunker and in some cases...
155K 4.5K 46
Modern Day Clarke And Lexa. . Lexa and Clarke have been rivals for years but on the first day back of senior year they talk for the first time. Could...
6.9K 121 43
Lexa has a secret that she's kept from Clarke since they met, at 7 years old. If she finds out will she run away? Should she take the risk of losing...