Return of Ainz ooal gown

By GGGogeta

ainz has died and it left nazerick in complete sadness and suzuki sotaru has woken up and found himself back... More

new avatar
chapter 1
chapter 3
ainz demon god dragon forms
chapter 4
chapter 5
NOTE
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
news: chapter 14 is out
news
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
where have i been (update)

chapter 2

1.6K 32 11
By GGGogeta

Heres chapter 2 guys enjoy ;)

Jomon: damn this place is still as big as i remembered it.. (walks towards E-rental guild) alright i guees its time to work as an adventurer again (*thoughts* sorry everyone in nazerick i will come back but i need to make sure that the world hasnt changed too much and i must test out my new power and body. I do need to be careful if i do encounter any denizen in nazerick in my travels as jomon) alright lets-

Random woman: adventurer momon!!!!?!?!

Random man: i cant believe it hes still alive!?!?!?!

(All citizens start running towards jomon)

Jomon: listen everyone im not momon.... im ... his grandson (*thoughts* man really grandson sotaru *sigh) i want everyone to know that im taking over for my grandfather!!! I plan to become a great hero just like him!!

Citizens: wow!!!! His grandson

Jomon: sorry great citizens but i must take my leave...

(Opens door to guild)

Adventurer guy 1: wait wtf momon!?!?!?

Adventurer guy 2: i thought he died!!!!

All adventurers: us too!!!!

(Jomon walks towards guild board to find a quest just ignoring all the attention)

Jomon: mis i would like to register as an adventurer!!

Guildmaster: momo-

Jomon: im not momon im jomon his grandson im here to carry on my grandfathers journey!

Guildmaster: of course mr jomon... you just scared us there that we thought that the long great hero has returned... yes heres your copper plate mr jomon

Jomon: thank you mis (gentlemen bow)
(*thoughts * guees ill have to work up as an adventurer in order to take on harder quests *sigh stupid guild rules!!)

(Looks on board for quests and finds a quest thats very disturbing that pisses him off right by seeing it)

Jomon: these sons of bitches really went and made a quest for adventurers to go to nazerick (clentches fist and rips off the quest and puts it in his armor pocket)
But alright i guees ill take this quest... mmm ogres near a village causing chaos... Mm ok ill guees take this one!!

"Guildmaster im heading out"!!

Guildmaster: safe trip mr jomon (*thoughts* i cant believe the great momons grandson is now trying to walk in his footsteps.. what a great granson)

In carne village

Enri: everyone please be calm!! I sended a goblin to report to the adventurers guild!!

Villager man 1: please queen enri what do you we do!!

(Villagers and children start to worry)

Nfiria: everyone plz listen to my wife she can handle this!!!

(Enri and nfiria became married after momanga died and now have a child named alice who is 12 years old and enri's little sister is now 36 years old. Yes 4 years in sotarus world is 30 years in yggdrasil so enri and nfiria are married for 30 years)

Alice: mom, dad the ogres are coming!!!

Nfiria: oh no wheres the adventurers... enri take our daughter and villagers and run!!!

Enri: no i we cant just leave you nfiria!!

Alice: please dad dont leave!!!

Nfiria: im sorry you two but-

Strange voice: hayo!!!

Enri: lupi its you!!!!

Luperisregina: sorry im late lady albedo just told me that the village was getting attacked and told to come help out you humans!!

Nfiria: why??

Luperisregina: because this village is still under our long masters protection even though hhes not here anymore (starts to cry) but w-we as his servants will protect the things that he cared for and that means this village aswell

Enri: lupi( gets tears)

Luperis: it looks like their coming.... wait theres 300 of them coming here!?!?!?! (Damnit i might have to call yuri-nee and narbaral-nee sama to come help)

(Boom)

(Someone slammed onto the ground from the air)

Luperis: what now-

Jomon: sorry im late citizens of carne village!!

(Everyone in the village and luperisregina eyes wide opened on who they saw!!)

Luperisregina: it cant....be.... lord a-ainz (starts getting tears)

Enri: no it cant be but his armour is white!

Jomon: everyone i need you all to stand back... you too wolf maid!!
(Damnit i didnt think it was carne.... but seeing luperis here means that my servants are protecting everything that i owened. That makes me really proud)

"Alright lets start...(summons bright sword)

Luperis: no.... but his voice is nothing like o-our master... so this emposter is trying to (grits teeth and fists) this human wants take over our lords adventurer name role!!!!

(Jomon runs at the ogres and starts slashing the ogres one by one)

Jomon: jeez these monsters dont stop coming... kay guees ill summon my lightning sword..(summons lightning sword)
THUNDERBOLT EXPLOSION!!!!!!

(Kills 200 ogres in one shot)

Jomon: wait what that was my weakest attack and i killed 200 of them wow these ogres and goblins are still weak as usual.

"Mm looks like theres still 300 coming welp i gotta end this and carry on with other quests"

(*takes deep breath*)
Alright lets test my stregth out!!
Ahhhhhh!!!! (Baaaam)

(Breaks ground where all ogres and goblins are coming from and they all fall in the hole in the ground jomon broke with his strenght)

Enri and nfiria and villagers: amazing!!!!

Luperisregina: i need to contact the guardians about this. I wont forgive that human for copying our great masters armor!!! And he has formiddable strength its not something we can just ignore. This is a threat and we must elimanate it!!

Enri: lupe did you see- wait lupe

Nfiria: where did she go?

Jomon: (*thoughts* that should do it man i was holding back on my fullest and still caused so much havoc. )

(At nazerick 6th floor battle arena)

Negredo: sister is that???

Albedo: no it isnt lord ainz otherwise we as his servants wouldve felt his presence(grits teeth)

Shalltear: im gonna kill that human!!!!!!

Damiurge: that human sure has the obecity to copy our lords armor and trying to become him as momon(grits teeth aswell)

Cocytis:this.human.thinks.he.can.get.away.with.this!!!

Albedo: IM GONNA KILL HIM FOR TRYING TO COPY MY BELOVED!!!!!!

(*message* lady albedo are you there?)

Albedo: (*message* yes luperisregina report

(*message* this adventurer can be a threat because of his strength must i kill him now?)

Albedo: (*message* no i will kill him myself for he has discrased our master!!!)

Demiurge: albedo are you sure you want to do this alone?

Albedo: narbaral gamma and yuri please prepare my armor and also send a message to this jomon!!! (*thoughts* im going to kill you for discrasing my beloved lord ainz!! So called jomon!!!)

(Afternoon 18:00)

Jomon: phew that should do it finally done with 3 quests today and i know my powers so far! Gah!! (Gets caught in trap magic) I cant move (a portal appears in front of jomon and 4 beings step out of it)

Shalltear: oh it looks like my trap magic worked arinsu~

Jomon: (*thoughts* shelltear!! Damnit i was really not hoping to any of my guardians yet!!) I cant move!!!

Shalltear: hahhaha sorry but thats one of our great rulers strongest trap magic
(3 death knights walk out the portal) take him to nazerick for we will execute him!!

Jomon: stop im not looking for trouble!!!

Shalltear: oh shut it you looked for trouble when you putted on that armour and copied our long last masters adventurers identity and trying to be him. I will not allow anyone to copy my beloved lord ainz' greatness!!

(Death knights carry jomon into the portal)

(Nazerick 6th floor battle arena)

(Justix slowly opens his eyes and sees all guardians and ple ple pleiadas and lizard man and every denizen in nazerick)

Albedo: look whos finally awake you disgusting scum!!!

Justix: (*thoughts* albedo (almsot cries under his helmet just seeing all his guardians and all denizens in nazerick)

Shalltear: i say before we kill this human lets first look whos under that helmet!!

Albedo: i agree

(Albedo ordering gold knight skeletons to remove his helmet)

Justix: wait ill remove my armor fully guees theres no way out of this now

(Justix lets his armor dissapear and shows his true self)

Shalltear: oh my a handsome one oh alright arinsu~

Albedo: grrr handsome but hes not lord ainz so he must die!!!!!

Aura: guees this is gonna look ugly!!

Demiurge: when albedo kills him i would like his corpse to run some tests.

(Nazerick 6th floor arena)

Albedo: now take out your weapon because i atleast want a fight before i kill you scum!!!!

Justix: sorry but that wont be neccesary at the moment

Albedo: you little!!!!!

Narbaral: is this human serious, is he gonna fight lady albedo the overseer of the guardians bare handed!!

Yuri: hes even dummer then i thought

Luperisregina: hay yuri-nee-

Yuri: silence my sisters the battle is about to begin

(All denizens look closely at the battle thats about to begin)

(Albedo fighting stance)

Albedo: here i come scum!!!!

(Albedo charges right ahead and hits the ground where justix stands on)

Albedo: ha! Already dead and just one swipe

Justix: sorry but im still here mis!!

Floor guardians: what impossible!!!

Yuri: lady albedo hitted him with her weapon head on.. how did he!?!?!

Albedo: fine then here i come lets see you dodge this scum!!

(Tries to hit justix but justix dodges all attacks)

(Every denizen and guardian and maid in complete on how he does this)

Albedo: just die!!!!!!!

Justix:........

Aura: wait shalltear!! Whhere are you going!!

Sebas: lady shalltear!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
84.4K 2.7K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
252K 6.5K 43
This time Momonga isn't alone in the New World but with his long time friend Drakiania. ----------- I'm aware I gave the female protagonist a name, i...
45 6 6
A man reincarnates in the Overlord world prior to YGGDRASIL's shutdown. Taking the opportunity for what it is, he tries for any advantage he might ma...