Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (2) Appa
Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (10) Yours
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (12) Ruined
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (18) Heartbeats
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Chapter (8) Contract

15K 716 128
By Naveena_bts

"His life was only a contract now!"

14/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

"I have found your son."

Taehyung couldn't feel his heart, for him everything had stopped and for Jungkook , the fun had just started, he was feeling so much superior on watching the blonde's state.

The mafia knew the blonde's weak point, his son. The Male's lips tucked into a smirk when saw the terror on Taehyung's face but his expressions faded a bit when saw warm tears sliding down his bread cheeks.

Taehyung, he felt his heart stop beating, he felt difficult to even breathe, the suffocation letting his tears still out furiously.

His baby, his 6 year old son was, is his everything and the thing that the mafia had captured his little baby filled his heart from grief and fear.

He didn't even want to think what the mafia could do to his innocent son, his little boy. One mistake and he would lose his boy. 

It made the blonde freeze, like his body and even his heart refused to make any movement, what if something made Jungkook angry and he– he..

The blonde shook his head trying to let go of his bad thoughts and horrible scenarios but couldn't as more tears slipped down.

He didn't notice as the mafia in front of his stood up leave, his stern, dark and cold expressions back on his face and the blonde flinched when he spoke;

"Aww my darling, I never knew that you would care more for yourself then your son, poor boy!" The mafia fake concerned, lips adoring into a pout before he continued, bending down to have a good look at Taehyung's face.

"But it's okay, I will not tell this to your kid before killing him, yeah ?" The mafia fake smiled, patting Taehyung's head who was still on his knees as he turned around to leave.

The mafia turned around, his lips tucked into a smile which faltered when he felt a shaking hand wrapped around his own leg.

His fist clenched by his side, eyes glared at the space when Taehyung hugged his leg and cried out loudly, silent pleads leaving his lips.

"Pl-please, l-let him go.." The blonde sobbed against Jungkook's leg making the mafia feel weird in his chest.

"I-i beg of y-you, pl-please.."

Vulnerable, the mafia knew Taehyung was the most vulnerable at this point, his heart having a battle with his mind, 

"Stop it Jungkook!"

"No! You can't! He deserved this!"

"He doesn't! He doesn't!"

"Look at him, Jungkook! How hard he is crying!"

"So what! Isn't what you want!"

"You love him! You can't make him cry!"

"You can! Don't forget that he left you!"

"Jungkook listen to your hear–

"No! Don't! He is the same man who cheated on you! He deserved this! He made you cry! You make him too!" 

The mafia closed his eyes tight, his breathing raged as his jaw clenched, the male opened his eyes only to remember his past and those sleepless nights he spent when Taehyung had left him.

His guilt vanished and was replaced with anger and hate for the younger male, those cries which were making him dizzy now gives him peace.

The male jerked his leg away from Taehyung's grip, who fell down on the floor from the sudden impact. He took furious steps toward the entrance but again was stopped by the blonde.

Taehyung kneeled down again in front of the raging mafia, his figure shivering from the sobs and hiccups he was taking, clasping his hands as the male looked up with tears overflowing his cheeks.

"Pl-please, I– I am begging you, h-he has nothing to do w-with anything, h-he doesn't e-even know a-about you, abou– about us! Pl-please, l-eave h-him.."

The mafia gritted his teeth at the blonde's begging, he bent down, cupping Taehyung's jaw who winced from the pain, puffy swollen eyes staring at Jungkook's. 

"6 years ago, I was in the same position as you. I was begging you to not go, to not leave me, my hands were clasped in front of you just– just like this, my face was full of tears just like yours but you still left me– you left me on my knees! Didn't I warn you that I wouldn't show any mercy! The words escaped from his mouth, between his clenched teeth breaking the blonde's slight hope.

His face was jerked to the side, the mafia turning on his heels to leave but no Taehyung refused to let him go, he only had his son with him and he wouldn't let Jungkook hurt his boy.

The younger male again held the mafia's hands, slender fingers clenching desperately against rough material of Jungkook's jacket sleeves.

His eyes again spilling tears, falling down on the shiny marble floor. Heart Beating rapidly, breath furious as he opened his trembling lips to beg the mafia.

"Pl-please, y-you want revenge, t-take it! But– b-but please leave my son, m-my baby, s-spare him! L-let him go pl-please." His hands slipped down from the mafia's arms wrapping around his leg as Taehyung pressed his head.

"D-do any– a-anything w-with me, anything you w-want but pl-please let h-him go! H-he is o-only s-six, I b-beg you, d-don't h-hurt him."

Loud cries of the blonde filled the penthouse, unable to speak more Taehyung cried loudly, heavy sobs leaving his mouth.  

Hands wrapped around the raven haired Male's leg for his dear life, the mafia clenched his jaw hearing the blonde's cries.

Never in his life and even in the past relationship of his with Taehyung, Jungkook never saw the blonde cry so hard, never saw Taehyung begging like this, 

Was his son this important to him ? Did Taehyung love his son this much ?

Different thoughts clouded Jungkook's mind but then his ears heard those words which Taehyung whispered, his throat hurting from the constant crying.

"I-i will do anything.."

A smirk curled on the mafia's lips, his eyebrows raising in amusement. 

"Anything ?" And the smirk got wide when he felt the tiny nod against his leg.
______________________________*****

The blonde fidgeted with his fingers, peeking from his long eyelashes at the mafia who was staring at him dead.

His heart pounding rapidly against his limbs, anxiety and anticipation filling his nerves, his orbs shifting to the ticking clock, 50 minutes had passed but neither the mafia uttered anything nor let Taehyung utter a word.

The blonde's brain clouded with millions of thoughts, his mind racing from the solid speed of 100kmph, the concern for his son made him worried to death.

He gulped peeking at the mafia who was now scrolling through his phone, his elbow resting on his thick eyes, brows frowned.

He was scared to utter any word but the constant worry for his son didn't let him stay in peace, picking on his nails nervously. 

He opened his mouth which closed again, closing and opening like a fish which made the mafia smirked, he knew the blonde was dieing to ask something.

"Say it." The male said, his eyes still fixed at his phone, the m deep voice making Taehyung flinch a little.

"Is– I-is my son f-fine ? Y-you didn't h-hurt him r-right ?" The male stuttered, looking fearfully at Jungkook. 

But his breath hitched when Jungkook looked up, his dark charcoal orbs meeting with his wavering one, he watched the mafia sighed.

The mafia sat straight, lifting his hips up the male tossed his phone back in his trousers pockets now resting his elbows on the head support of the couch.

The mafia tilted his head, rough pink lips tucked in a smirk which made the blonde shivered and the next words shattered the blonde's heart, eyes burning from new tears.

"Be happy, he is not dead yet." 

A tear escaped from those almond eyes and Taehyung regretted asking Jungkook because those words only increased his fear and worry.

Their eyes were staring seriously in each other which lost its focus when a guard entered the living room, whispering some words to the mafia he left, leaving some files in Jungkook's hands.

Taehyung was looking at the raven haired male with his teary eyes but the male flinched hard when Jungkook tossed those files toward him.

The blonde's orbs moved toward the file laying on the glass of table, eyes shifting back to the mafia in confusion who scoffed.

"Don't look at me, use your fucking eyes and read them and sign them!" The male uttered rather harshly, causing Taehyung to flinch, his heart hurting from Jungkook's harsh words.

Stretching his shaking hand, the male opened the file, looking at the mafia in between, anticipation filling his nerves.

His eyebrows frowned before his almond eyes widened as he looked up at the elder male who was looking at him with a small smirk on his face.

His orbs wavered, warm water filling them, the more he read the more shivers Taehyung felt on his body. 

Taehyung kept the files down, a tear slipping down his bread cheek as he looked at the mafia who smirked.

"J-jungkook, pl-please– I-i can't." He whispered and watched the smirk fall off Jungkook's face, a sigh past his lips.

The male stood up, strengthening his coat, he huffed, Taehyung looking up at him confused.

"What an unfortunate kid, his appa wants himself more than him, tsk, tsk– it's ok baby I will free you from your misery painfully." 

Jungkook said to himself but enough that Taehyung could hear which made the blonde's eyes widened as he stood up with the speed of light.

"N-no n-no! Please, I-i will sign them!" The male hastily uttered, arm stretching to pick the file but it was snatched by the other who looked rather calm.

"No darling, you have wasted my a lot of time, now no more dramas– I wanna kill the boy." The mafia whined which scared Taehyung the most, his tears threatening to fall.

"Pl-please, I didn't mean it! I will not utter a word, I-i am s-sorry!" Taehyung begged, clasping his hands in front of the raven haired male. 

"Not convinced!" The male shook his head, a pout hanging on his lips, his eyes closed as the blonde fell down on his knees.

"Pl-please Jungkook, I will sign the contract but please don't hurt my child!" Taehyung cried out, looking hopefully at the mafia.

"Fine! I will not hurt that thing." The blonde watched the mafia click his tongue, a sigh of relief escaped his mouth a small smile forming on his lips which fell when;

"Not so easy, baby! You have to do something!" Taehyung nodded his head at the Male's words.

"I-I will do everything, a-anything!"

"Do it! Fulfil the condition no. 23 of the contract!" 

Teary eyes, wet cheeks, red nose, chapped lips, heavy heart, dropped shoulder, body shivering, skim cloning as the blonde nodded his head lightly, looking down he let his tears fall.

Eyes filled with pity for himself and determination to save his son, he would do anything if that even cost him his dignity. 

The mafia smirked, faced evil, and thoughts of the devil. He would make the blonde suffer, he would do anything if that even cost him his everything. 

The blonde peeked at the file, Jungkook's eyes also falling on the file in his hands, 

It was a contract.
__________________________________*****
2029 words.

This is chapter (8)

Hope you liked it.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
__________________________________*****

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well! And I hope you all are liking the storyline. 

Don't know if you saw my latest announcement, I was, am busy with my exams and practicals and hopefully i will update in between. 

Spoiler : The contract isn't some s*x contract, there's no 18(plu/s) content in my books.
_________________________________*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
1.2M 67.3K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
1.2M 44.2K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...
3.3M 230K 53
Pastor Kim's only son, Kim Taehyung, is the golden boy of their small town with his baritone, soulful voice and pretty face. He's the perfect son; go...